Date Night Ch. 02

Story Info
My fantasies all come through tonight.
1k words
4.38
5.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing slows and I drift to sleep. Mark and then Rob takes turns cleaning up in the bathroom. I fall fast asleep. Sometime later a sound pulls me from sleep. It is a low moan. I realize the sound is coming from me. Rob is behind me on the bed, spooning me. He is slowly thrusting his cock against my slit, not putting it inside me, while Marks is teasing my clit with his tongue. Rob realizes I am awake and kisses the back of my neck then whispers in my ear. "You want me inside of you?"

I gasp "Yes".

He gives a throaty laugh and tells me to beg. He begins to roll my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I groan and breathe out "Fuck me please, fuck me" as Mark inserts two fingers inside me. He begins to thrust his fingers quickly and noisily into me as he continues to suck my clit.

I can't help myself I moan loudly as Rob pushes into my ass. "You like it when I fuck you in the ass? Tell me how you like it!"

"I...love... it... I love it... when.. you... fuck my... ass!" My pussy begins to contract around Mark's fingers. He sits up to kiss Rob over my shoulder. I hear Rob groan "It is so hot that you taste like her pussy, let me watch you fuck her mouth."

Rob grasps my hips and pulls onto all fours as Mark kneels in front of me. I take his cock in my mouth. I lick him from his balls to the tip of his shaft, I flick my tongue across the head of his cock. He is so hard, I want to take him all into me. Rob continues to thrust hard and fast into my ass. I moan and Mark thrust forcefully into my throat. I am taking it from both ends. An orgasm takes me so hard it is almost painful. I am taking Marks so deep in my throat that I can only breathe in gasps between his thrusts. I am so wet I can feel cum dripping down my legs. Just when I think my jaws can't take Mark anymore. He tells Rob to pull me into his lap. I am now sitting up in Rob's lap with his cock in my ass. I continue to rock back and forth. I reach down to play with my clit and Mark stops me. He pushes me back onto Rob's chest, as he kneels between Rob's legs. Mark guides his cock into my pussy. He slowly pushes fully into me.

Rob groans beneath me. "Fuck Mark I feel you inside her. Go slow. I don't want to cum yet."

I feel so full. I need a minute to adjust.

Mark slowly pulls out and pushes back in. I feel Rob throb inside me. "Slower, please, it.. is.. so hot".

Mark barely moves inside me as he leans forward and takes my nipple into his mouth. I groan and thrust my hips. Rob grasps my hips and pulls me into him. Then he pushes me forward. He starts to control our rhythm with his hands. As he gets used to the sensation of Marks's cock sliding against his inside of me, he begins to thrust his hips. Marks begins to pick up his pace as well. I enjoy their combined attention. I can't form coherent thoughts. I just want. There is so much sensation. I have always fantasized about DP but this is better than I could imagine. Rob manages to pull himself into a sitting position. He pulls Mark's face to his and kisses him deeply. They exchange a look and Rob pulls out of me. I am briefly disappointed but Mark makes up for it by pushing my legs over his shoulders and driving into me hard and fast. I met him thrust for thrust. Our breath is coming in short fast gasps, my orgasm rolls over me. I thought that Mark was right with me. He stops abruptly and flips me onto my stomach. He quickly thrust back into me.

I feel the bed shift and Rob lubes up Mark. Mark tenses and grunts. I feel his cock throb inside me. Rob and Mark move slowly together at first. Then as we get used to the new position the pace speeds to a furious pitch. Mark pulls me onto my knees but pushes my face down into the bed. He is thrusting so hard and fast into me that I feel his balls hit my clit. I hear Rob grunting and the smack of his body against Mark. I grasp the sheets in my fist and scream into the bed. Mark's orgasm is explosive. His cum begins to ooze down my thighs. Rob finally explodes into Mark. Rob pulls out and collapses onto the bed. Mark lays down on top of me. He hasn't pulled out yet and I continue to contract around him. He gives me a few more slow thrusts before slowly pulling out. He chuckles as he lies next to me. "I think you could keep going" I just smile at him.

I try to stand to visit the bathroom. My limbs are trembling so hard that I give up. I see Rob looking at me. "Was that everything you wanted?" I just nob, speech is not possible.

Rob tells Mark "We should help her get cleaned up." Mark gets up and turns on the shower. Rob helps me up and into the bathroom. Mark is standing in the shower and helps me in. He and Rob direct the warm water over me and gently rub soap over my body. They rinse my overused parts. I enjoy the soreness and clinch my thighs images of the evening flash through my mind.

Mark wraps me in a thick robe and sits me down to towel dry my hair. When he is done he rubs lotion into my legs, then slips my arms from the rope one and a time and rubs lotion into them. He helps me into a nightgown and guides me back to the bed. Rob has changed the bed linens. Rob lies down and I curl into him. I feel Mark sit on the bed. I fall asleep wondering what the morning will bring.