Date Night

Story Info
Des and Kathy look for new ways to improve their sexlife.
3.1k words
4.37
2.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers

Like many other married couples in their forties, Des and Kathy's love life had become rather predictable to the point of boring. Unlike many couples they decided to do something about it and sought the advice of a sex therapist.

Theresa Williams, the therapist suggested that Des and Kathy rekindled their sex by having a "date night" when they would experiment with new ideas. Perhaps try things that they might have done in their teenage courting days, such as having a snog and a grope in the back of the cinema.

"How about doing it in the back of your car in a lay-by," she added, warming to her theme.

"Booking into a hotel in separate rooms then meeting in the bar as if you have never met before. I am sure you get the idea and will probably think of loads more scenarios of your own."

Des and Kathy liked the suggestion and decided that Friday night, after they had finished their working week would be their date night.

For their first attempt at this new game, they went to the multiplex cinema. Kathy wore a short skirt so that Des would be able to get his hand up easily. They had a choice between "Barbie" and "Oppenheimer". Kathy chose Barbie.

"I would have preferred Oppenheimer,"sulked Des.

"When we were going out together, you couldn't care less what film was showing so long as you could have a good feel."

The cinema was quite full. "We'll be lucky to get chance to have a good grope with all these people around," grumbled Kathy.

"It'll add to the fun." Des considered the risk of discovery arousing.

Luckily they found a row near the back that was unoccupied so they sat down in the middle.

"Wait until the lights go off," Kathy instructed as she felt Des's hand on her bare knee.

"Incy -Winsey Spider climbing up the spout...". Des started to recite the old nursery rhyme as he slowly walked two fingers up his wife's thigh.

Kathy giggled as she recalled the silly game they had played as teenagers. How far would Incy Winsey spider get up the spout before Kathy would shriek in protest?

"Be careful, Des. I think that guy over there is watching. Des paused the spider as he glanced in the direction Kathy indicated. He spotted the man with his raincoat spread over his knees."

"I reckon he's playing with himself under that coat. Do you want to move to another seat?"

"No we'll stay. Let's give the mucky old bugger a treat!" As she spoke Kathy unzipped her husband's trousers and liberated his penis.

"I bet he'll cum quick when he sees me sucking your cock"

Des grunted a half-hearted protest as Kathy's lips closed over his stiffening penis.

Putting on a quick spurt, Incy Winsey Spider completed his ascent and found his way into Kathy's knickers.

"Incy Winsey's found a nice warm cave to hide in," whispered Des.

Kathy almost choked as she stifled a giggle.

The following Friday, they decided to go to the lay-by they used to frequent as teenagers. When they arrived at the place Des swore "Bugger. I'd forgotten that they'd built the new bypass here." The lay-by was now part of a new ring road.

"Never mind,Des. I'm sure we'll find somewhere else where we can park."

Des drove on until Kathy said "Over there, Des. The entrance to the sports field."

He drove into the designated place and leaned over to fondle Kathy's breasts.

"Des, there are some other cars parked over there."

"Huh, don't worry," said Des as he began to pull down his wife's knickers."

Just then there was a knock on his steamed up side window."

"Fuck! What's that?"

Kathy quickly pulled up her knickers.

The knock on the window was repeated.

Des wound down the window. A man and a woman stood by the car peered in at Des and Kath.

"Okay if we watch you, mate," enquired the man.

"What do they want?" asked a puzzled Kathy.

"I think they want to watch us fuck. I think this must be the local dogging site."

"As if confirming Des's theory, the mystery woman added "You can watch us as well."

Kathy and Des had a hurried, whispered conflab, which resulted in Kathy saying " It's a nice idea, but we can't tonight. We'll pop back next week, same time and if you're here we'll take you up on the idea.

Des quickly wound up the window and drove off.

Turning to his wife, Des asked "Did you mean that?"

"I don't know,Des. It would be something different. We can think it over."

When they got home they decided to have an early night. As they lay in bed they discussed the idea of dogging. Both could see that it could be fun, but decided to put the idea on hold for the time being. The mental imagery of having another couple watch them having sex was quite stimulating but they agreed it would be better in the comfort of their own home. Kathy felt her husband's stiff penis.

"My, I can see the idea has got you worked up, my man"

"You too," responded Des as he fingered his wife's moist opening.

They fucked energetically before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The following Friday it was raining hard.

"I wonder if the doggers go out in bad weather," mused Des.

"Dunno, but I'm not about to find out. What shall we do tonight then?"

Des thought for a while before replying.

"There is one fantasy I have been thinking about, but I'm not sure whether I should tell you."

"Des!" Scolded Kathy. "Remember what the therapist said. Rule One: No secrets. So now you're obliged to tell me."

"Okay, but you'll be shocked."

"I might be, but then again, I might not."

"Okay. I'll tell you, but don't throw a wobbly. It's only a fantasy." Des paused, shuffling his feet."

"Come on then Des. Don't stop now and leave me dangling."

"We'll the thing is, Kathy, I have this fantasy of watching you, you know with another bloke."

"You mean you want to watch while another man fucks me?"

"We'll, er yes. But it's just a silly fantasy."

"That's funny Des, because I have that fantasy too."

"You do? Heck I never knew."

"The thing is Des, we have been with each other since we were in our teens. You are the only man I have ever had. No complaints, but I must admit that I am curious to feel another prick inside me. And if I did do it, I would want you there with me." I wouldn't want to do it behind your back.

"Gosh that's a surprise. Have you anyone in mind?"

"No not really. If I did it I would want you to pick someone. It would have to be a bloke you trust and wouldn't go blabbing to all his mates. Can you think of anyone?"

"Oh, fuck! Let me think." Des paused, wrinkling his brow in concentration.

"Oh hang on. Do you remember Graham Davies? I think you met him at the firm's Christmas Dinner."

"I can't bring him to mind. What does he look like?"

"Oh he's about 40, fair hair... oh wait I took some photos, he may be on one of them."

Des took his mobile phone and started flicking through the picture library.

"Ah, here we are, the Christmas Do. Let's see... yes here we are. This is Graham. He's sat at the table, second on the right."

Her curiosity aroused Kathy studied the image.

"Mmmm, not bad. He dresses nicely and his hair looks nice. Is he attached?"

"I'm almost certain he's on his own just now. He did have a partner but I am fairly sure they split up. I don't know too much about him. He keeps himself to himself."

"Wouldn't it look funny if you suddenly invited him round?"

"Maybe not. Graham has recently joined my team on the new shopping mall project. I could come up with an excuse to invite him round to discuss some aspect of the project. It would give you chance to weigh him up."

"I like the idea. I'll give you ten brownie points for being a clever boy."

"I think I'd sooner you get on your knees and suck my cock. I've got a throbbing hard on."

Kathy laughed softly and tugged down the zip. A few seconds later Des felt his wife's mouth close over his swollen cock. He groaned as he tried to conjure up a vision of Kathy sucking Graham off.

"Where do you want my spunk? Mouth or face? I'm nearly there. Kathy stopped sucking for a second.

"Mouth". She quickly resumed her sloppy blowjob.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" Des pulled his wife's head towards him as he spurted jets of thick sperm into her mouth. He held her until every last drop of his spunk had oozed out. When he finally let her go, Kathy savoured the salty tasting mouthful before swallowing it down.

After work on the Monday following the discussion about Graham came home with some news.

"I managed to have a chat with Graham over coffee. It turns out his wife dumped him for another man about three months ago. He is now living with his mother. I got the impression he is a bit frustrated because his mother is a bit old fashioned and Graham is too embarrassed to invite a lady friend round."

"So he might be ready for a shag then?"

"I think so, Kathy. Anyway I have invited him round to discuss our project. He seemed quite glad of the chance to get out instead of watching TV with his mum."

On the day that Graham was to visit, Kathy and Des made their plans. They agreed it would be a mistake to rush things. They would concentrate on making Graham feel comfortable and relaxed with a view to seducing him on a subsequent visit.

Kathy wore a skirt that went down to just above her knees. Her blouse revealed just a hint of cleavage, but not too obvious. She prepared an attractive tray of snacks and put a bottle of moderately expensive Chablis into a wine cooler.

Graham arrived carrying a modest, but pretty bunch of flowers.

Kathy gushed "For me?" The proffered gift gave her the perfect excuse to give Graham a demure peck on the cheek.

Graham smiled happily at the greeting. His hosts ushered him into the sitting room and offered him a seat on the sofa where he would be opposite Kathy.

"Do you boys want me to leave you alone to talk business?"

"As you wish, dear. It won't take us long.."

"Well I'll just pop into the kitchen and get you some nibbles."

Kathy was quite excited. Graham looked very nice. A touch taller than Des with fair hair. He was dressed casually but neat and the whiff of his aftershave was adorable.

She took the tray of nibbles through into the lounge and with her back to their guest set down the tray on the low coffee table. Des watched Graham's eyes focus on Kathy's shapely backside as she bent over.

"Can I pour you boys a drink? Graham what can I get you? A beer or something stronger?"

"Do you have gin?"

"We certainly do Graham, but I'll get Des to pour that. He's a better barman than me."

Des took the hint and went over to the drinks trolley. Kathy sat in the easy chair opposite Graham. She crossed her legs and for a split second revealed her thighs. She saw Graham blush and turn his gaze away.

Des poured a liberal measure of gin. "Tonic, Graham?"

"Yes please." Des added just a splash of tonic to the large gin.

As Kathy saw that Graham was more relaxed she opened up the conversation.

"So Graham have you got a lady in your life?"

"Kathy! Don't pry into our guests private life," admonished Des.

"Oh no, it's quite alright. It's a fair question Kathy. Sadly I don't have woman in my life. My wife left me."

"Oh Graham, I am so sorry." She quickly moved across to the sofa on which Graham was seated and promptly put her arm around him pulling him towards her. "Oh Graham you poor dear."

Kathy cradled Graham's face to her bosom in a motherly way. "Never mind, love. If you feel in need of home comforts. You are always welcome here." Kathy allowed a hand to fall carelessly onto Graham's thigh. "Isn't he Des?"

"Yes of course he is, love."

Katy squeezed Graham's thigh suggestively before returning to her own seat.

The evening drew to a close and after their guest had left, Kathy asked her husband if she had been a bit too obvious.

"No, I don't think so," replied Des. On the contrary I think you did just enough to make want more. I'll find out next week at work."

As it turned out Des was able to reassure Kathy that Graham had thoroughly enjoyed his evening as a welcome escape from watching endless soap operas with his mother.

For Graham's next visit Kathy chose to wear nylon stockings and lingerie. Once again she sat opposite Graham and made sure that he had a good view of her thighs where her stockings gave way to bare flesh.

As the evening wore on and after several drinks, Kathy became even more daring, affording Graham views of her knickers.

When he thought the moment was right Des challenged Graham, saying "Do you like Kathy's legs Graham? I have always thought her legs and bum are her best parts."

Graham blushed crimson as he stammered an incoherent response.

"Don't worry Graham, my wife rather enjoys showing off her best assets. Would you like to see some more?" Without waiting for a reply, Des addressed his wife.

"Kathy why don't you stand up and give Graham a good view?"

"Like this?"

Kathy stood up, legs akimbo and pulled her skirt up to her waist.

Graham's face was a picture. It turned a deep pink colour and his eyes bulged.

"There, what did I tell you Graham? Isn't that a sight for sore eyes?"

Graham's mouth opened and shut like a goldfish. He had lost the power of speech.

"Now turn round and show Graham your bum, Kathy."

She immediately pivoted round to display her panty covered bottom.

"Bend over, Kathy so Graham can get the full effect. She obligingly bent right over causing the thin material of her knickers to tighten round the plump curves of her bum."

"Just look at that arse, Graham. Go on. Get a closer look. Des took Graham by the arm and led him to Kathy and guided him to a kneeling position close behind her. Graham's face was almost touching the delicious bottom. Only the thin material of the knickers separated him from Kathy's private parts.

Graham breathed deeply, taking in the musky scent of Kathy's damp crotch. It was an aphrodisiac, causing him to lose all inhibition. He ground his face into the cleft between her buttocks.

"Wait,". Instructed Kathy. Then, quickly, so as not to break the spell, Kathy stood up straight, pulled down her knickers and sat back in her chair with her legs spread wide. She pulled Graham down, forcing his face into her crotch. To be fair, by this time Graham was more than a willing victim. He breathed in the heady, intoxicating perfume.

"Lick my twat Graham. Suck my clit," ordered Kathy, thrusting herself into Graham's face.

Graham performed the allotted tasks with alacrity. His lips locked onto Kathy's clit and sucked hard, making Kathy moan. His tongue licked her lust swollen cunt lips. Graham pleasured Kathy like an expert.

"Oh yes, yes. Don't stop," she cried, pulling his face into her crotch..

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming." Kathy cried out in ecstasy. Graham was a natural cunt eating expert, far exceeding her expectations.

Graham slowly pulled away, his mouth wet with Kathy's secretions.

"Your turn to get off now, Graham. Get your prick out and fuck me."

Meanwhile Des was watching the scene that was playing out before him. He was surprised and excited by the way his wife and friend were performing together. His cock was getting harder by the minute.

Graham pulled down his trousers and boxer shorts and his cock sprang into view. Des was a little jealous to see that Graham's prick was both longer and thicker that his. He didn't have chance to see his friend's equipment for more than a few seconds before it was thrust firmly and deeply into his wife.

"Of fuck! That's so good." Kathy gasped with lustful pleasure.

Graham began with slow, deep stokes, filling Kathy's hole with each stroke, then slowly pulling back so his cock almost came out, before thrusting back in.

Des manoeuvred into a position where he could get a good view of Graham's thick penis, glistening and shiny with his wife's juices, sliding in and out. He had his own cock in his hand, wanking in time with his friend's thrusts.

Graham increased the speed of his ecstatic fucking. Kathy moaned and sobbed, digging her fingers into Graham's arse, pulling him into her. Des increased the pace of his masturbation.

"Oh I'm gonna cum," cried Graham. Shall I pull out?"

"No," shrieked Kathy. "I want you to cum inside me."

With one final deep thrust, Graham discharged his load deep inside Kathy. Des came just after Graham, spraying his sperm onto Kathy's cheeks.

It took a few moments for the three to regain their composure. Graham quickly pulled up his pants, blushing and looking bemused, as if only just aware of what had just happened. Kathy layback for a few moments as the copious stream of sperm dripped from her cunt.

Des zipped up. "Anyone for a drink?" He went over to the drinks trolley and poured three G&Ts.

Graham was a bit worried that he might have offended his hosts, but Des and Kathy were quick to reassure him that on the contrary they had both enjoyed his company and hoped for a return visit in the near future.

After he had left Kathy said "Well Des that was some Date Night. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Perhaps on a future Date Night we'll find you a partner and I can watch you in action."

"Or maybe a foursome and we can watch each other fucking."

"I'll drink to that," said Kathy.

MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers