The Adventures of Mz Rainbow

Story Info
A day out from vanilla life for a secret dirty slut.
2.4k words
4.07
2.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you get to the door of the Victorian terrace another car stops at the gate and a woman gets out, almost skipping up the short path. She's the same height as you, dressed almost identically, but maybe a few years younger, with her blond hair in a ponytail. Before either of you can speak, the door opens and a well-tailored man, probably in his mid-forties, gestures you both in, closing the door behind you.

"First time?"

You nod, and the other girl shakes her head.

"Then I'll cover the rules. Welcome to an afternoon away from reality. Other than each other and me, you'll not see any of my other guests. They're private gentlemen, the odd celebrity, and they're certainly not going to speak about what happens today. I expect the same from you.

You'll be blindfolded when you leave this vestibule until you return to it. Don't peak, it'll not get you anywhere and besides, where's the fun in it?

Everybody here has been tested, you've all set your limits in advance, and if everybody sticks to the rules, everybody wins. Say now if you want to leave, that's ok, the door is there, though I should say you'll be dropping the other girl right in it, I've eight horny guests, and she'll be in her own."

You catch her eye, there's the faintest shake I'd a head, the glimmer of a smirk.

"I'd suggest you don't even speak to each other either, just go with the flow.

Now, if we're all ready, strip as agreed, hoods on, and all lead you through."

You pull the jersey dress off over your head, revealing the plain black bra and panties, suspender belt, and stockings. Glancing over you realise the other girl must have got exactly the same instructions because you're almost identical, other than hair colour.

The man hands you both a neoprene hood, with a gap for your nose and mouth, and on the top gap a small elasticated hole for your hair. Adjusting your ponytail first you pull it over, realising you're completely blind, your hearing a little muffled, and already you can feel your heart racing, your pussy dampening.

"Take my hand and I'll lead you through, everybody is excited to meet you," he says, and his cool hand takes yours.

It's difficult to walk confidently when you can't see where you're going, and your heels click on the stone floor. After a brief stroll, you head to the door to another room opening and hushed discussion stopping.

He strides into the room, carpet under your feet now, and stops. You feel the circle of men close around you, hear the door shut and a bolt draw across.

"Gentlemen, your attention please, as if I need to ask for it. I present to you your afternoon entertainment, a pair of delightful ladies, who also wish to remain anonymous, lest everybody find out what dirty little sluts they are. Blondie here will have waited at your table at some point, ignoring your flirtations and wiggling this pert little arse for tips. "

"Mz Rainbow on the other hand is a legal secretary, busy beavering away behind the scenes, making sure your paperwork is perfect and your latest deal slides through. I'm sure you've spotted the likes of her in the office when you've visited, I know she's spotted you."

It's not true, but it's true enough. You've been around these entitled, arrogant fucks before, and even though you hate everything they stand for, the thought of their firm hand around your throat has filled many an idle afternoon at your desk.

"Now, let's all get to know one another before we strap them down".

You're pushed forward gently, stumbling a little in your heels on the carpet, and a hand arrests your fall. Hands all over you. Cupping, stroking, squeezing, dipping into your knickers, guiding your hand past a waistband where you can barely get it around an enormous cock, feeling it twitch as you squeeze.

At one point you find yourself clinging to the other girl, tits pressed together, her hot breath on your shoulder, as firm spanks ring out from both your backsides. She bites your shoulder and you gasp.

It's all over so quickly, that you've barely had time to realize the phrase you'd heard, "Get them strapped down" before you feel yourself being bent over at the waist, knees finding a padded bench, another under your chest.

You feel a body next to you and guess it's Blondie, as you now think of her. You feel cuffs being buckled around your wrists and ankles, your legs spread a little, your wrists pulled a little apart, the clicks of chains telling you you're not going to be able to get out of this.

There you are, kneeling, pulled forward, feet not touching the group, arse in the hair, tits swinging below you, your weight on your elbows. There's a wide leather strap around your waist, fastening you to her. You feel her wriggling and a gap, and then you realize you are side by side, but not facing the same way, you're head to toe. That's her arse to your left. You think you can smell her wetness and you're sure she can smell you.

Before you've even squirmed to get comfortable, that's a cock pressing against your lips. You open, and he unhurriedly pushes a very hard cock into you, starting to build a steady rhythm. Based on the noises to one side, Blondie has another cock jammed down her throat.

"Two of eight", you think, this is going to be a very long blowbang.

After a few minutes of getting used to the feeling of being face fucked, squirming against your bonds, feelings your nipples occasionally touch the cool padded leather there's a distinctly electronic beep, and the cock withdraws for your mouth and you hear shuffling of feet, but before you can adjust there's a new dick already in your mouth, far wider and rougher feeling. Somebody is also pulling your knickers to one side and pushing a finger into you.

"No need for lube lads" a distinctly cockney accent calls, and you realize with horror he's talking about you. Of course, you're soaking wet, what else would they expect.

The fingers are withdrawn and replaced, his dick sliding deep into you without even pausing. You'd gasp, but the man in front of you is already finding his rhythm and before you know it, you're seesawing between the two of them, always full at one end. They settle into a rhythm and you try to keep your breathing, all down your nose, in time with them, because they're not pausing.

You lose track of time, but suddenly the beep is back, a single piercing squark, and suddenly there you are, kneeling, mouth hanging open, pussy suddenly empty, and they're all moving.

A cock is pressed to your lips and you know that it's the cockney wideboy, his dick fresh from your cunt. You taste yourself as he pushes into you and holds your ponytail firmly.

You hear him say something but can't make it out, but it must have been to the man now behind you, because suddenly they're off and you're being spit-roasted in time, them thrusting together, withdrawing together, leaving you impaled and then with just the tips, repeating the rhythm until suddenly the man in your face pushes that but harder, holding your head still and you feel him cum down your throat. There's no holding back, he didn't even try to withdraw and cum in your mouth, you can't taste it until he pulls back and you suck the entire length of him clean.

Before a fresh cock replaces him, you hear something about him cumming early, and with a slap to your arse you hear his reply, "Is it any surprise with these two?"

Before the new guy has even found his pace, the beep goes again and they rotate, pulling cocks from pussies and pushing them between lips, withdrawing them from willing mouths to cram them into equally willing cunts.

You lose track of time, but at some point, the guy fucking your face pulls out and a dick slick with Blondie's pussy is hurriedly pushed into your face, before cumming very quickly, leaving you with a mouthful to swallow. So that's part of the game, they might be bareback and tested, but all cum is going into your belly. The rapidly softening cock pulls away and its predecessor replaces it, though it turns out to not be for long.

BEEP BEEP! A double beep is accompanied by a low cheer, and the group shuffles around again, but this time they've changed direction.

Every cock that goes in your mouth now comes fresh from Blondie's pussy. You're not positive, who can keep track of all the dick, but it must be the one you squeezed earlier, because you can barely get your mouth around it, and he's not playing gently, pushing into your throat and ignoring your gagging and frantic attempts to get a breath in. He's not slow either, ramming himself into and out of you, first wrapped in your hair, the occasional slap landing on your swinging tits.

Before you know it there's the beep, and he's pulling out, only to continue the assault but this time in your pussy. When he finally pulls out (no beep, you can only imagine blondie having to try and swallow however much cum he's pumping into her mouth right now) you can only imagine your pussy is gaping, like it's trying to get its breath again, but you've not time to dwell on it, because fresh hard dick is already sliding into you, a pair of hands grasping your hips and pulling you into another cock.

And so it goes on, the cycle of beeps and moves. Mostly single beeps occasionally two, the endless cycle of cocks fucking you and cumming in your mouth. You're red hot, sweat getting in your eyes, your arms aching. You try to take your weight on your chest but you're still strapped to Blondie, in this together even though you can't see her and haven't ever spoken.

The third beep comes as a surprise, what does this mean? There's no shuffling, the dick in your face keeps its rhythm, but you hear a chuckle from its owner. There is a slap and you think it's a high five.

The cock currently behind you withdraws and your knickers are manhandled again before you feel cold lubed being drizzled into you and you realize what's about to happen. Luckily the cock that pushes into you is slim, though it must be longer than average. He quickly adds more lube and you're suddenly being spit-roasted again, seesawing between two men, one down your throat and the other very deep in your arse.

You squirm and wiggle, remembering ticking the box next to this paragraph on the paperwork that arrived a few weeks ago.

Before you realize it, the beep goes again and you have a moment of horror, knowing what's coming next. The cock fresh from Blondie's arse is pushed into your mouth and you squirm and mewl in protest. Whomever it belongs to hoods your head tight and reminds you, "You wanted this". You did, you do, you just never imagined it somebody else's arse that would feature in your first ass-to-mouth experience.

Your mouth fills with the taste of lube first, and a musky taste that can only be her. It's a first for you, but the instructions had been very clear and she must be as clean as you.

You remember buying the items in Boots one lunchtime last week, hiding them in the bottom of your bag and worrying all day somebody might see. It had been the last thing you'd done before you for dressed this morning and headed out and you'd hated every minute of it, but loved the implications. You'd never thought it through, even knowing that there was another girl there with you.

The beeps keep sounding and everybody keeps moving around, filling you and leaving you gasping. Somebody sometimes pushes their fingers into you, feeling themselves in you. Are keep worrying that the next cock will be the huge one but he must be sitting this out, already limp and empty. At some point, there are three beeps and your pussy is once again the focus of their attention. Not a moment too soon either.

Eventually, four beeps sound.

"Last round folks, make sure you're finished by the next beep"

You sense movement, and everybody must be gathering in. Cock after cock pushes past your lips and cums in you. One forces the tip against your nostril and despite your furious protests cums, hot and salty up your nose. You sneeze and hack and they laugh, filling whichever holes they want, but always cumming down your throat.

Eventually, there is a single sustained beep and they step away, leaving you face down, exhausted, jaw aching, pussy gaping, stomach full of cum, not an inch of you not red from the slaps, pinches, and occasional bite mark.

You hear them leave the room, and eventually, the straps are loosened.

"Keep your hoods on and I'll take you to the showers," the same man who met you at the door tells you. It's a much longer walk, but eventually, you hear the reverb on the tiles of the shower.

Blondie helps you with your hood. You blink and gasp in the sudden light. She is smiling from ear to ear, her body covered in marks, her pussy visibly swollen and red. You realise you're doing the same and your body also tells the story of being fucked ragged.

You shower together, soaping and washing each other, still not saying a word, clinging on to each other. She goes down on you and gently makes you cum. You know you must have cum during all the fucking, but you don't remember it. You return the favour and she is noisy and grinds against you.

When you get out of the shower your clothes are folders over a chair, and you dress. Stepping out into that same vestibule you came in a few hours ago.

Two cars are waiting outside the door and just before you get into yours she kisses you and leans into our ear.

"Best secret club in the world, see you again soon I hope Mz Rainbow*