All Comments on 'Date Night'

by Justrex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SimplySilverSimplySilverabout 8 years ago
Mixed feelings....

The scene is set, the people introduced and you build up the anticipation..... but there is no climax. Or Anticlimax. If the descriptions of the others in the club are meant to increase the tension to the climax where your Rose begs to go home, it may be helpful to add a bit more description about what she and Nathan are feeling or what cues they are putting off to their Master.

In general, I am left unsure if what I'm reading is a complete piece or not. From my experience with your multipart stories, you typically leave a teaser into the next or round them off. If it is a single part story, then your Master has an intent for his pets which is displayed through the piece and then is fulfilled. In this one, I am left unsure what his motivations have been met or if there is more that I should expect to come for them.

Forgive me if I m being a bit verbose. I did enjoy the snap shot's descriptions, particularly the details of their outfits and the interaction with Ms Violetta. If there is more, I look forward to reading it.

Regards as always,

Silver

Goodiegoodie88Goodiegoodie88about 8 years ago
More!

I loved it this time just as much as the first. If not more.

But, I still want more, Master. Please!

- Your Rose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love you more than you will ever know.

In all ways. In all things. No matter the time. No matter the distance. I am yours.

Please don't stop writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous