All Comments on 'Date Night'

by Lucky102001

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is a story?

And these two are married and love who?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
they are a well tuned team enjoying the play together

the tidbit here is there game and will be fucked by both before the night ends

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Pretty hot

We don't see many cuckquean stories here. Thanks for an interesting read. ****

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

This is such a simple story. It's not even much of a "story" in terms of plot, but it's so well-written that it doesn't matter. There is so much insight into the mind of the narrator that it adds a bit of sweet tension into this situation.

My only critique is that I wish this story were longer. Just as I became hooked, the story ended. But then, I suppose we all know how this story ends.

Job well done. Thanks for contributing.

Lucky102001Lucky102001about 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

I do have a couple of longer stories published, but you may not be any happier with them. I use writing to express my own fantasies and to describe the unique dynamic I crave, so the "plots" are generally non-existent. It's all sweet masochistic pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please indulge us...

... with more of your cuckquean "masochistic pleasure[s]". I think you'll find that as you do, you'll get better: longer without losing the edge, greater in-depth exploration of this form of eroticism, a fulfilling sense of completion.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
More Cuckqueaning Please

A interesting read and we do need mote Cuckqueaning stories on this site !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice offset from the overwhelming amount of Cuck stories there are

So A for that alone

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Fun Read***

It's good to see different story line on this site. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The perspective is good, though still very male-feeling. Of course, I liked it...it's far more....

....engaging than the masses of formularian (read that no new stories, just infinite reruns) cuckold stories. Of course it is a reversal, but no, it is not the same. Cuckquean stories put women in the "third wheel" or "left out" position.

So, the narration is, by necessity, taken from the cuckquean's POV.

What I like best,ciscthatvyou don't paint hubby as an asshat or a cruel jerk. He is clearly in love and in a relationship where his fucking other women, turns the, both on. Sorta makes unsuspecting victims of the hot girls he beds. No, I do not think they are naive. I think they are surprised when confronted by the reality of a cuckquean relationship. I'm sure they soon get over it and party hard as long as hubby desires it.

Thank You!

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago
Short and sweet

Short and not a lot of sex, but still very good. In most of these type of stories the wife is submissive, but here she seems to be the one in control: she chooses who the other women is, also when and where they have sex, and it appears that she is also going to get her own share. Delicious teasing, leaving the reader desperately hoping for more. I know this was just a small taste of your fantasy, but I think the characters are so good-especially the wife-that they deserve something longer and in more depth. Either way I thank you for a glimpse into your mind.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 3 years ago

Love love this story!!! Need more from this author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous