Date Night: A Stripper Named Gemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma pulled her literally dripping fingers out my wife and put them directly in my mouth. I sucked every drop I could get from the two pumps she gave my mouth then she put them in her own mouth, and again I smiled as I saw that my wife's seductive powers were not just effective on me. Her wetness (especially her cum) is the best thing that has ever passed my lips. For a split second as Gemma tasted her diluted fingers, her eyes closed, and her body slumped before shaking it off and returning her hand to my wife's eager pussy.

The sound of her wet flesh was audible, and Gemma said, "She's so fucking wet, it sounds like I'm stirring Mac-n-cheese." Once she was back on her post and my wife resumed her entrancing gyrations, we were again both helplessly drawn up to her. We each took a nipple in our mouths while Gemma rubbed her clit. My wife involuntarily let out an intense moan, and Gemma said, "Shhh, if they catch us, I'll get in trouble."

However, highlighting the risk of being caught only fanned the flames of my wife's arousal and she moaned even louder, almost screaming. Gemma was powerless to stop pleasing the hypnotic redhead, and my wife was powerless to lessen the intensity of her approaching orgasm. All Gemma could do from her position was shush and whisper "quiet", while my wife bucked and cried out. I placed my mouth over hers and she moaned around our entangled tongues.

Gemma was working her fingers as best she could, but my wife was out of patience and needed to come right now. We continued to kiss while she grabbed my right hand and led it down in front of Gemma's. She was soaked like never before, confirming she was turned on like never before. We were still kissing, so I can't be sure, but I think in my peripheral vision I saw Gemma sucking the precious juices off of her fingers.

My wife's orgasm began to build quickly under my familiar touch, and Gemma begged, "Can you squirt? Come on squirt for me." My wife had never truly squirted, but I can understand why Gemma would expect her to, considering how wet she was. My hand worked furiously and as my wife bit into my arm and screamed into my shirt I whispered, "Come for me, come for both of us."

The moment was frenzied and intense. The three of us were all in a state of breathless yearning with a shared single-minded focus. As the love of my life finally broke through to her orgasm, Gemma had her tights pulled out with both hands and her face very near my busy fingers hoping to catch a face full of girl cum. My wife slowly rolled her body as the pleasure washed over her in waves. She undulated like a leaf surfing over the distant ripples of some great splash. Once her body finished rolling through her orgasm, she began to blink and look around like she was self-aware for the first time in several minutes.

Gemma stood in front of us and said, to no one in particular, "That was incredible!"

I responded, staring at my wife in amazement, "That's because she's incredible. She is so fucking hot."

My wife began to compose herself, still coming down from her orgasm, and I repeated directly to her, "You are so amazing."

She stretched out and said she just needed to relax for a minute, and Gemma sympathized, "I understand. Sometimes after I bust a great nut like that I can barely move. You guys are so great. You're just such a great couple. I can just feel how much you love each other, and it makes me happy"

I said, "It's easy to love her. Just look at her. She's perfect in every way."

"Oh my God, he means that. Do you know he means that? Like for real?"

"I know." My wife said sheepishly, "He's nuts."

There was a knock at the door, "Times up unless they want another 30 minutes". I handed him back the $100 bill that he had returned to me earlier, and we were, once again, alone. I didn't know if we needed thirty more minutes, but I knew we weren't ready to get up and move right now.

Gemma Suggested that she dance on me for a while. My wife agreed. I assumed it was mostly because she still needed a moment to recover, but also something in her smile made me think the idea of Gemma dancing on me turned her on a little. Her being aroused by it automatically made the dance much more erotic for me.

Gemma seemed even sexier now that she had pleasured my wife, and her body felt better against me now than before. I ran my hands over her thighs, hips, sides, and back. Her skin was buttery soft, and she smelled like a mix of hers and my wife's perfume. I looked over at my wife and she was looking at my hand resting on Gemma's panty line with a tinge of self-consciousness. I gathered she was more into watching Gemma be sexy than her husband rubbing his hands over another woman, and I put my hands back down by my sides.

Gemma slid down to the floor and began to fondle me through my pants with one hand and her own chest with another. My wife's earlier orgasm had been intensely satisfying for me, and I wasn't all that interested in seeing where this similar start may end. My wife started to stir a bit and repositioned in ways that signaled to me that her desire had begun to reignite. I told Gemma I liked her better on top of me. She straddled me, wrapped her hands around my neck, and rode me in such a way that, if there were not clothes between us, we would have been having sex.

My wife had sat up and scooted closer to us. I gently nudged Gemma toward her, and she eagerly returned to my wife's lap. She resumed the same motion she had with me but seemed more enthusiastic now that she was back in contact with the alluring redhead. I was so happy. I didn't go to that club to be around mostly naked women; I went there for my wife to be around mostly naked women. She looked so sexy wrapped In Gemma's femininity, eyes closed, just taking in the sensations of another woman's body against hers. I grabbed my wife's hand and placed it on Gemma's bare thigh.

At first, it was as if she had touched a live wire. Her whole body tensed before melting into the couch as it had done before. I again grabbed my wife's hand and moved it across Gemma's hips and up to her breasts. Gemma shifted over so that instead of straddling my wife's whole lap she sat only on her left leg, and she began to grind her pussy against my wife's thigh. Gemma's purposeful movements of self-pleasure clearly turned my wife on, and I began to rub her through her tights.

When this got a positive reaction from my wife, Gemma said, "I think I know what she wants." She pushed my hand aside and repositioned so that her left thigh was pressed against my wife similar to the way my wife's left thigh was against Gemma. Then Gemma started rocking up and down my wife's body, each woman's clit maintaining contact with the other woman's thigh as it rubbed up and down.

Slowly and intimately they pleasured each other. Their hips would lightly sway and circle, and their bodies would twist and arch; but nothing broke the rhythm or contact. The sensual nature was overwhelming. They both had their eyes closed. Gemma had her left hand pinned to the back of the couch like it was a headboard on their bed as they rode each other. Her right hand traced the inward hourglass curve from my wife's breast to her hip, and occasionally would find its way into her long red hair. My wife's hands both stayed in near-constant motion. She couldn't touch enough of Gemma. Her hips, her breasts, her thighs, her back, shoulders, arms, hands, and anywhere skin was there to be touched were all treasures to be found again and again, a feast of flesh for her fingertips to indulge their wanton desires. The two women were not trying to achieve an orgasm; they just sank into the delicious pleasure of their intertwined bodies, moaning so softly they were almost whimpering.

My wife was reclined so far that they were basically laying on top of each other when Gemma flipped over, still on top of my wife but facing away from her. She grabbed both of my wife's hands and placed them on her bare flat stomach. I thought it was obvious what she wanted, but my wife was trying to pump her hips into Gemma's body to regain the lost contact. So, I reached in between both sets of legs and rubbed my wife's pussy through her tights, which were now wet from the river flowing straight through her oversaturated panties.

She moaned and gripped Gemma's body before her hands resumed the exploration of the female body on top of her own. My wife's hands went lower on every pass, but even at their fullest extension, they could only reach the top of Gemma's tiny black thong. Gemma turned her hips up and shrunk in the middle to try to make contact with the yearning fingertips, but they were still just shy of being able to pleasure her. I took my right hand away from my wife to reach under Gemma's hips and throw her both up and slightly to the side.

My wife sprang on her like a venus flytrap, wrapping her arms around her and immediately moving her right hand between Gemma's legs. Another first as she searched the dark haired beauty's lips for her pierced pleasure center. She found it at the same time that I returned my hand between her own legs. Gemma's ass was now resting on my wrist as I pleasured my wife. I rubbed my wife's clit and she rubbed Gemma's. Before long Gemma had again lost any pretense of a performance as the pleasure of my wife's touch overtook her.

It was a magical moment. My wife was still almost fully reclined. Gemma laid her head on my wife's left shoulder and wrapped her right arm around her with her hand in the back of my wife's red hair. She laid across my wife's body to her right leg. My wife was thoroughly enjoying Gemma's embrace. She had her left hand firmly massaging Gemma's breasts and her right hand between the woman's legs. As the pleasure for both of them intensified, Gemma curled her lips back and bit down on her slightly extended tongue with her head thrown back, and my wife lightly clamped her mouth down on Gemma's shoulder and moaned into her skin. The vision of the woman I love holding Gemma's fantastic exposed body against her own and the two women writhing together, rolling their bodies in unison, was more sexual than anything I could have ever imagined. They were two incredible beauties bathing in each other's sexuality.

Moments later we had parted ways and my wife, and I were sat back at our table. It seemed like a different world, like things had changed during our time with Gemma. Once our friend returned from his own dance, excited because another dancer let him put his mouth on their boobs, we left.

We would see Gemma again in three months, but that is in our next story.

12