All Comments on 'Date Night Ch. 01'

by HighLumin

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Extremely interesting!

Looks like this is the first comment written about this story, which seems strange to me given how well written it is. As a woman with formerly no interest in beast-love or furry-fetish, I was surprised how much I reacted to this story.

The writing style is excellent, vocabulary varied and rich, and the pacing works well. I would love to learn more about this incredible fantasy world we’re half animal beastmen live alongside contemporary humans, how it came about and the implications (other than the obvious opportunities for beast-cucking of human males of course.) Perhaps future instalments will delve deeper into this, but for now the intro was succinct and more than adequate to “set the scene.”

I loved the idea of pheromones having power over the hapless human women and felt that the psychology of the women’s reactions was perfect; that ‘annoyance’ towards someone we don’t want to be aroused by but are...familiar to many women I’m sure, including me.

I liked the cuckold theme of the “fallen wife” as well as the light brush with domination and the hint at BDSM introduced by the humiliating verbal play and the collar, also the lovely human-beast role reversal invoked by that. I also loved the way the writer wrote the dogs’ characters; the idea of the “pack” being above their relations with “outsiders” (humans) and the eagerness to “share” the new “bitch” with the pack mate.

I would have liked a little more description of the dogmen, their physiques other than just “tall and muscly and furred” etc. but maybe explicit description isn’t this authors style (the women are only described in quite broad terms too) As someone without much experience in the “furry sphere” some more description would have been helpful: are their legs backward jointed? Their tongues broad and flat? And a good detailed cock description would have been useful (I haven’t seen a “real one” at “full-flag”)

Generally tho I loved the story and can’t wait to read the follow ups! The anticipation I’m feeling on Elliot’s behalf as this story ends, knowing the plan for her, is delicious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHighLumin@HighLumin
If you enjoy my stories, feel free to check out my profiles on Archive of Our Own and Hentai Foundry under the same name, HighLumin, where I'm able to post more stories that can't quite make it on this site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES