Date Night Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman is convinced to break her vows with a Beast.
10.7k words
4.88
11.7k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by an ancient Goddess has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, A Dalmatian tempts a woman to sleep with him on her wedding anniversary.

*

The day had passed a lot slower for Elliot as she waited in her home for her husband to finish his little construction project, taking every moment she had to get ready for their very special anniversary date night.

She'd prepared a light dinner earlier, nothing extravagant but simple and elegant, along with plenty of wine to get them through the evening. Now as 5:00 was just about to roll around, Elliot was merely putting the finishing touches on herself.

Standing in her bathroom facing the mirror, a quick application of pale lipstick, an extra curl in her hair, and she was done. Standing back, she giggled girlishly as she swayed her hips and checked herself out in the mirror.

Rather than going for a more refined look this evening, Elliot was planning on tempting her husband right from the start and displayed herself in only the most minimal and risqué clothing. She wore a sheer purple robe, silk soft to the touch that only barely came below her ass cheeks. She cinched the sash extremely loosely, leaving nearly all of her chest revealed, her otherwise naked breasts pressing desperately on the hem and begging to be let free. And just below the sash she had on her sexiest pair of black, lacy panties.

Beside that the only things she wore were her wedding ring and the gold-topaz necklace she'd just been given that morning, which she rolled lovingly between her fingers as she looked herself over again and again. She smirked devilishly to herself in the mirror, playfully wondering how long her husband would go along with her teasing him like this before he let himself go wild.

Smiling in eager anticipation in spending the most romantic evening with her one true love, Elliot practically skipped out of the bathroom and headed downstairs. Frank should've been home any minute, and she figured she'd set herself up in a nice sexy pose on the couch for him to find.

*

A half hour later, 5:30 in the evening, Elliot was pushing herself up from the couch with a rather suspicious look. She'd been lying there trying to look ravishing for thirty minutes, and she hadn't even heard Frank's car pull into the driveway yet. She got up to check her phone, seeing no new messages from her husband. Still, she was willing to hope that maybe he just got held up in traffic, or was stopping at a store for a last-minute pickup.

*

6:00, still no word from or sight of Frank. Elliot's eyes just kept shifting between her phone and the living-room window, starting to feel unsure as to whether she should be getting angry or worried. She'd sent him a few texts in the last hour, increasingly more desperate in tone, but received no replies.

Finally she properly dialed him up and waited through the complete ringtone. She ended up hearing his voice only through his answering machine, and quickly hung up without leaving a message. Now Elliot was growing more concerned. It really was not like Frank to ignore calls for this long, especially when he'd already promised to be home an hour ago.

But only a minute later her phone finally rang, and her eyes shot to it in an instant, but her hope was immediately crushed when she saw it was Roy's name, not Frank's on her screen. Still, he was with Roy earlier, so she should at least be getting an answer.

"Hello?" She picked up, trying her best to sound calm but unable to keep all her agitation out of her voice.

"Hey Elliot, it's Roy." The Golden Retriever confirmed himself, sounding unusually nervous and not quite his full, cheerful self. "So, I just heard Roy's phone ring and saw your name. Aaaaand I figured I should probably give you a call since... well, Frank's not really able to at the moment."

Elliot's heart was dropping fast, and judging from the tone of Roy's voice she was about to be very unhappy with whatever the Dog said next.

"What... exactly do you mean?" Elliot spoke low into her phone, bubbling anger dripping off every word.

"So funny thing, uhhh, we finished up the deck a little while ago. And to celebrate I just thought we could all share a couple drinks... and then maybe a couple more... and, well one thing led to another, and Frank's pretty much completely out of it now." Roy admitted, almost like he was trying to verbally avoid eye contact.

"Is that right." Elliot said in response, more than obviously through grinding teeth.

"I mean, he'll be fine. I've just got him set up here on my couch. I'll watch him tonight and have him back to you in the morning. You'll barely even notice the wear and tear." Roy attempted to joke nervously.

"Thank you for letting me know, Roy." Elliot's words were ice cold before she quickly ended the call.

Elliot's fingers curled harsh into a fist, it was a tremendous struggle to set her phone down gently and not hurl it through the window. In fact, she barely managed to not scream like a banshee, merely seating herself down on the couch, eyes glaring wide and mouth curved in a vicious snarl as she trembled in absolute fury.

She couldn't believe Frank! She honestly couldn't believe he would do something like this! Never in the entire time she'd known the man had he ever been as thoughtless as this! Ever since they'd met, ever since their first date and ever since their wedding day he had always taken so much care to make sure she was the most important thing in his life and that she knew it!

Now suddenly on their anniversary, the most important day of the year for them, he just decides to blow her off and get blind stinking drunk with his idiot friends! Elliot had never felt angrier at anyone in her entire life!

Her piercing eyes suddenly shot towards the window as they sensed some motion outside. But she soon realized it was only Damian's car pulling into his driveway. She watched lividly as the Dalmatian got out of his car and strolled right up to his door, looking perfectly balanced, not even remotely stumbling from drink. Thinking back, she realized that even Roy had sounded totally lucid, not slurring in the least.

Seeing this only served to make the scorned-wife far more furious. Even that Mutt Damian had enough sensibility to not drink himself under the table, which was way more than she could say for her asshole husband right now! Frank had just gone totally off the rocks without his friends even having to provoke him!

Standing up, Elliot finally raged out of her living room. She stomped through the dining room, her pissed-off footfalls rattling the spread she'd set on the table and nearly sending it to the floor. She strode right by the meal she'd so lovingly prepared and went straight for the several bottles of wine she'd originally planned to share with Frank.

Grabbing two bottles and a glass in a huff, she marched upstairs into her bedroom, slamming the bottles down, pouring a glass and ravenously downing it in a single, long drink. If Frank would rather drink himself under the table than spend their anniversary together, then two could play at that game. It would just make her angrier in the morning when she finally got to tell him off, assuming he would even have the balls to come home by then.

Already, her shaking hands were busy pouring out the next glass of wine. Elliot took a long look around the bedroom, growing more irate by the second. Ever the dutiful wife, she had even gone to the trouble of buying and setting dozens of candles in glass holders, totally lining the room with them. She had lit them back when she expected Frank would be home, and they still burned, draping the otherwise dark room in what should have been a really romantic dull, flickering glow.

Sitting back heavily on the edge of the bed, Elliot started on her second glass of wine. She could tell this was going to be a very long evening. But while she assumed it was going to be a very bitter, unpleasant one, she would later find that she was completely wrong.

*

7:00 PM, Elliot was hedonistically curled up on her bed. She was more than a bottle and a half into her wine reserves, and her head was definitely swimming from the alcohol now. The candles still twinkled and danced in the shadows of her bedroom as it grew darker in the evening. Her mood had definitely started in a dark place, and she was finding that her intoxication was taking her head in very strange directions.

Her anger at her husband had not dissipated, and more than anything it left her feeling... unsatisfied. This was supposed to be a romantic evening, she was supposed to end the night with her heart and body feeling contented, satisfied. But with Frank having abandoned her this evening, Elliot soon found her inebriation was leading her to imagine... other things.

Elliot felt the glass rolling out of her hand, onto the floor, mercifully empty and not shattering on the carpet. Not that she really cared, her focus was solely on her own body now. She took in a slow, deep breath. Her hand trailed down her exposed chest, fingers slowly crawling over her skin. She closed her eyes as her thoughts wandered, at first she merely sought a vague sense of comfort, a feeling she didn't feel her husband would be providing her this evening.

Elliot's fingers trailed down past the swell her breast, then gliding across her smooth tummy. She let out a faint, breathy groan as her imagination became more vivid. She could imagine herself with someone... else. Someone who existed solely to provide her the comfort she craved, provide her with pleasure.

Her fingers slid delicately under the loose sash of her robe, teasing at the hem of her thin panties. She let loose another slow sigh as her imagination grew stronger, and became more recognizable, something she actually remembered, not something she was just making up. She remembered a feeling... a scent, something that evoked something primitive deep inside her.

Now Elliot's fingers brushed above her silken panties, another soft groan escaped her lips. She remembered that scent clear now, remembered how it always made her feel. It was something she'd been ignoring for years, only allowing it to seep into her brain, pollute it and fester, growing stronger and stronger until it was physically impossible to ignore any longer.

Elliot groaned longer than ever as her finger dug into the silk, pressing hard into her slit and issuing a sensation of pure craving she'd never felt before. Her head swam in her memory of the scent, of who it was that had been inundating her in that feeling for years, of who she finally realized it was that she needed to feel as incredibly as she was supposed to. As another surge of pleasure lit up her pussy, she now had a clear image of who she needed right now; Damian!

And at the same moment a gasp of wanton lust came from her throat Elliot bolted upright; she heard a strong knocking at her front door.

*

8:00 PM, Damian had waited for quite a while after returning to his house. He knew Roy had made the call to Elliot, letting her know about her husband's poor 'decision.' But it wasn't apprehension or reluctance that was keeping him from going to his mate yet. It was just some sense he had, some inborn knowledge that the time wasn't quite right, that she just needed a few short hours to make her own realization. But now that had finally changed, and Damian's spine straightened. Now she was ready for him.

Damian made the leisurely stroll across the street to Elliot's home. It was dark out now, and their neighborhood was completely silent save for the Canine's footsteps. He made it to the front door, and his sensitive nose caught the notable trace of alcohol in the air. The Dog smirked to himself, it seemed that Elliot was reacting rather poorly to the news of her husband. That was good, it would make her much more agreeable.

He knocked hard on the door, confidence surging through every muscle in his body, getting him ready. There were no questions of what would happen tonight, and he knew the only thing he had left to do was wait for his mate to come to him.

Elliot opened the door to her home, no real surprise on her face but a glazed look of unremitting desire. She saw the Dalmatian standing there expectantly, as though he knew exactly how she'd be feeling at this exact moment, knew exactly what she wanted.

Damian drank in the sight of Elliot standing before him, clothed only in a flimsy robe that barely covered her most sensitive parts. Her skin was nearly totally on display, looking fevered, sweaty, needy and so very soft. He caught his first glimpse of her generous breasts heaving as she panted lightly, wanting so very badly to break free from the narrow edge of cloth keeping them hidden. And the look on her face, even slightly clouded, did nothing to hide the desperate lust she was feeling at this time. The Dog knew she'd originally planned this look for her husband, but now it seemed she was presenting herself to him alone, showing she had always belonged to Damian.

And in Elliot's eyes, Damian looked like the most dominant male specimen she'd ever laid eyes on. The way he stood there so calmly, it was obvious he expected her this way, expected her to present herself to him without shame or hesitation. He expected her to submit to him, to obey with every shred of her heart and body. The falling wife bit her lip as she breathed in. Damian's scent saturated the air, stronger and more demanding than ever.

There weren't any words that needed to be exchanged between the female and the Beast. They both knew that this moment was a long time in coming, they knew that their insatiable lust would consume them the rest of this night, it had always been inevitable.

Silent, simply radiating his dominance, Damian stepped forward, breaking the line blurring him and his prize. His black-and-white-mottled hands reached up and delicately yet demandingly took a hold of the female's arms, feeling so slender and powerless in his grip. She had no chance and no right to escape now.

Elliot's face tilted up slightly, her eyes burning deep into the ravenous picture of the Dalmatian's single-minded expression. No longer rejecting her destiny, her desire, Elliot embraced her rightful owner, her hands sliding behind his lithe yet muscular torso as the Canine's face dipped down towards her own. She closed her eyes in a final acceptance.

Damian's muzzle slid down to encompass Elliot's lips, and the forsaken wife happily parted them in eager acceptance. A soft sigh of happy acceptance ghosted out of the female as she allowed the Canine's wide, flat tongue to invade her mouth, to tangle and writhe with her own.

Elliot kissed back her inhuman partner without any reservation or shame, relishing in this new touch, this new feeling of surrendering her body totally and completely to another, to a Beast. The scent swirled all around her head, utterly staining her thoughts with savage lust.

And Damian relished in his new mate's long-awaited submission. She so eagerly opened herself to him new, practically worshipped his tongue as he kept her lips locked down where they'd always belonged. His paws greedily moved past her arms to envelop her body, a body that now fully belonged to him. Damian snared his captive around her slender waist, clutching her frail body close to his own as he finally pulled his mouth away and freed Elliot of her first adulterous kiss.

The Dalmatian and the human woman held each other close as they both lightly breathed. Damian hungrily soaked in Elliot's look as he left her clearly wanting more. Her eyes said it all, she was more than ready for Damian to fully claim her as his rightful property. She longed for him to ravish her relentlessly, make love to her in the most savage, wild way his instincts would allow. Elliot was ready to be fucked and bred, utterly claimed by this ferocious Beast, as was her natural place!

Needing no more permission, given or not, Damian manipulated his prize freely, hiking his arm under her long, soft legs and lifting her off the ground to his chest. Elliot was more than happy to let the Dog do as he pleased, take and use her body however he saw fit. Kicking the front door closed behind him, Damian carried his awaiting mate upstairs so he could properly conquer her as he fully deserved. As they both deserved

*

Carrying Elliot like a captured princess into her bedroom, Damian took a brief moment to appreciate the atmosphere she'd set up, regardless of whether it was originally meant for him. But he quickly stepped to the bed he'd be sharing with his new mate tonight, laying Elliot down gently in the folds.

As Elliot stretched out along the edge of the bed, Damian knelt on the ground beside her, bringing his face right into her own and swiftly forcing her lips to connect with his again. Elliot accepted him much faster this time, ready and waiting to show her loving submission to the creature so clearly meant to have her. The female sighed into the searing kiss as the Dalmatian's tongue wrapped up her own so powerfully and perversely. This felt so right.

As Damian pulled away he saw on Elliot's face that she was only left wanting much more. The female crawled back, right into the center of the bed she'd once reserved only for her husband. Her robe became loosened, the seams finally sliding back enough to fully expose her tempting breasts. She positioned her body to clearly make a space for her new lover to join her.

Damian looked over his long-desired female like the ferocious wolves from which he'd descended eyeing their prey. The Canine slowly stripped away his clothing, finally baring his spotted body to Elliot. She could only bite her lip harder as she drunk in his figure, the first time she'd seen a Beast fully nude, and right in front of her. He was magnificent, so powerful, masculine, naturally built to breed women like her.

Damian finally crawled his way into the bed beside his desperately needed female, but as he made to face her, Elliot put a hand on his furred shoulder and gently encouraged him to lay down flat on her bed. He was curious, but he complied.

The Dalmatian's face broke out in a big grin as he started to get a sense of what she had in mind. Leering down at him from above, Elliot looked on Damian in sheer reverence. She bent herself down, planting her lips firmly over his mouth, quickly parting and eagerly inviting him in to kiss her deep once again, the first time she initiated it. A mind-melting moan and slow swirl of the tongue later, Elliot pulled her face away, once more just hovering over the Dog in adoration of his beautiful form.

Damian watched as his lover's head bobbed slightly lower. He could feel Elliot's breath ghost over his neck before her lips descended on his collarbone in a sultry sign of praise. She kissed her way further down his chest, gazing up at the Dog with big, pleading eyes after each peck. Damian just smirked, decided he was okay for now to let her take 'control,' at least for the moment.

Elliot kissed one last time right above his naval before her eyes sunk low, and Damian could sense her breath shift inapprehension. She finally lowered her body, back beyond his legs, her mouth hanging open in awe as a subtle moan of sheer desire slipped her lips.

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers