Date Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

Elliot finally got her first good look of a Canine's cock in all its' raw strength and glory. She was mesmerized in an instant by every feature. How it almost seemed to glow an angry, vibrant red color. The way it ended not in a weak, blunted circle but in a vicious point meant to pierce and break its' prey. That throbbing, bulbous knot at the base, something made to lock a bitch in place and force her to happily receive every last drop of sperm until she was undoubtedly pregnant. And then there was simply the sheer size of it, utterly massive in her eyes! It completely dwarfed her husband's cock, there was absolutely no comparison.

She reached out for it, hesitantly at first. Not because she was having second thoughts, only wondering how she was going to handle a monster like this. But the stirring in her womb only grew unbearably incessant, telling her she would instinctively know how to pleasure a Beast like this.

Damian growled in total delight as he felt Elliot's incredibly soft fingers wrap around his length for the very first time. The female took a firm, yet not crushing grip low on his phallus, and with only one hand there was still so much left exposed for her to worship.

Very slowly, her hand started to pump, centimeter by centimeter. And as her hand worked the lower end, Elliot inched her face closer and closer until she hovered right over the ruthless tip, eyes practically hypnotized by its' very presence, furiously demanding her love and obedience. A single drop of pre-cum beaded out from the narrow slit carved into the point.

Finally she let her face dip down, her lips parting as she suckled the very tip of his point between them. In an instant she felt a spark in her mind, a flavor acting like the scent did, awakening something dark and instinctive in her soul, telling her this truly was what she was meant to do.

Her fingers flexed and curled slowly over Damian's shaft, and she lowered her lips further down, engulfing more of the fiery red flesh. A long moan of undeniable arousal muffled out of her throat as she stroked her tongue along the hard length, relishing every bit of the flavor as it awakened more and more depraved thoughts in her mind.

Damian sighed in exquisite amusement as Elliot, his new pet, reverently lavished his cock, followed her greatest desires. His white paws drifted down, delicately settling on the back of Elliot's head, not forcing her down, more reminding her that this was where she belonged, loyally worshipping her master.

As more and more of her instinct awakened, Elliot devoted herself further and further to loving the Beast's phallus. Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster, lips effortlessly gliding across the burning red skin. Her tongue swirled like a hurricane, enveloping his cock in a constantly shifting blanket of silky bliss.

And after waiting so long to have the woman he so desperately craved licking his phallus like a zealously devoted slave, Damian was soon ready to mark her with his first load. His paws curled just a bit tighter in Elliot's fluffy hair, his hips lifting higher to force more of his length into her mouth, and his teeth gritting as he felt the best orgasm of his life bubbling up.

Finally he came to a head, Damian grunting quickly as he thrust his dick up and sprayed rope after long, sticky rope into his lover's mouth. Elliot was caught off guard in a flash, suddenly feeling the mass of his cock thrust deep to the back of her mouth before pulsing out mouthfuls of hot, thick fluid to fill her.

Elliot could only moan in response as she struggled to keep her lips locked tight around the Dog's dick as it unleashed herself inside her. The first couple shots went straight down her throat, filling her belly with a blistering warmth she'd never experienced before. As she pulled away just an inch, Damian's cock just kept unloading inside her mouth, filling her to the brim, forcing her to accept every ounce he had to give her; and she did so with the utmost devotion.

Unable to fit even another milliliter, Elliot brought her face up, forcefully swallowing down the majority of the load currently resting in her mouth. But Damian still had several spurts left, and she soon found her chest painted in splattering of clinging white cum.

Damian was left breathing raggedly as Elliot sat back on her heels, left to wallow in the fallout from her first Beasty blowjob. It was an almost euphoric sensation, like the heat of his seed was burning and sticking to her soul as much as it was to her body. Everywhere the inhuman sperm touched her she felt vivified, extremely sensitive, and so very thankful, like she'd been anointed with holy oils. The Canine's seed sent sparks over her skin as it dripped down from her lips, running thick and plentiful over her chest, down her breasts, coating and drowning her husband's necklace.

Elliot kept her lips shut, murmurs of burning ecstasy humming out, needing to savor every last drop she'd been blessed with. Although having swallowed the lion's share, a generous blanket of sperm still coated her mouth, clung to her tongue, and she struggled not to swallow any further, wanting it to linger, wanting to savor that beautiful, exquisite taste as long as she could. It was like tasting pure desire, like a super-concentrated form of his scent. It was a taste that told her what she was, just a mindless female who existed only to pleasure Beasts.

But it wasn't only the taste that consumed her. She felt the seed searing on her naked skin, like it was there to stain her, mark her like a tattoo, or a brand, a display to show the world that Damian, a Beast, owned her. She felt his cum still bubbling in her stomach, warming her from the inside, radiating out, echoing in her womb, making her crave for, making her need it to saturate her body even further. She desperately needed to feel the boiling jettison of potent, white seed filling her womb!

Still catching his breath, Damian was left lying in bed to watch as Elliot responded to his baptism. She looked utterly awe-struck, staring into nothing, like she'd just seen the face of a Goddess, like her life's true purpose had been fully revealed to her. Her eyes practically sparkled with a gemstone's luster, while her necklace lay dull and forgotten beneath a layer of his own cum. He grinned, seeing she understood now she lived only to serve as his loving breeder, his pet, his slave. That would be her greatest joy from now on.

Elliot then began to move with a clear single-mindedness. Sensually sliding herself off the bed until she was standing at its' side, where Damian previously had. Her fingers traced up her chest, gathering the splotches of sperm that still dripped down her heavy breasts, collecting what she could before bringing it to her lips. As she lavishly lapped and savored the last bits of his flavor she looked rather thoughtfully down at her destined master. Every sense of apprehension was gone from her expression, replaced now with a wicked delight in knowing the sin she was about to commit, an unbridled ecstasy in knowing her body was about to be ravished by a Beast, her womb seeded with inhuman offspring as was its' natural state.

Never taking her lust-clouded eyes off of the beautiful Canine, Elliot deftly undid the sash at her waist and let the sheer-silken robe slide gracefully off her figure, baring herself fully in the candlelight for Damian's pleasure. Protected now only by her lacy black panties, Elliot seductively crawled back onto the bed, hesitating from approaching her mate only long enough to shed her thin undergarments behind her, losing the last vestige of her shame, of her humanity, of her freedom. Now she was naked as a Beast, and good only to be ravished and impregnated by a dominant Animal.

Damian happily continued to lay back with a triumphant grin as he watched Elliot expose herself to him, openly promising her body as his property. Now the newly feral female was seductively crawling her way back to him, prowling over his body with obvious desire in her eyes, her soft breasts hanging and luxuriously tracing along his own velvety fur, all the way from his willowy legs up to his lithe yet powerful chest.

Elliot only stopped when her face was once more hovering directly above Damian's, her eyes utterly drowning in wanton lust for his savage, Bestial nature. A soft, heavy breath escaped her lips as her body lowered to drape across his own, her tender thighs squeezing over his hips, desperate to connect their bodies closer. She needed to savor the immoral sensation of his untamed fur bristling against her supple skin, of his wild, inhuman body ruthlessly demanding to lock against her own delicate, surrendering figure.

Hot breaths mingled between the Dalmatian and his human pet as they stared heavy into one another, tongues lolling out, daring to entangle together as they delighted in every tempting moment before they finally committed the ultimate taboo. Damian's hands had moved to take a greedy, powerful grip on his lover's hips, holding her in place as nature would demand, getting ready for that first plunge that would seal them together. Elliot sighed even harder as she felt her owner's monstrous cock sticking straight up across her slit before disappearing into the wonderful curves of her ass, pressing hungrily deep into her soaking folds with a deadly promise of what it was about to do to her.

Holding close together in those last, teasing moments before the Beast claimed his mate's freedom forever, Elliot let her face fall as her lips once more locked against the muzzle of her Canine lover. Damian growled dangerously into Elliot's mouth as she lovingly lavished his flat, Doggy tongue in effervescent worship. The kiss twisted them together even tighter, Elliot clinging to her Beast's body with painful want as Damian pulled her hips mercilessly down into his lap.

Damian relaxed his mouth, just barely allowing Elliot to escape as she pulled back with a heavy gasp of air. He knew instinctively it was time to claim her, to ravish her body until she was thoroughly stained with his mark, unquestioningly belonged to him, and unconditionally loyal to her Beasty master.

"You sure that you're ready to let me take you?" Damian asked quietly. It was not a matter of his own uncertainty, not a sense of guilt, and it certainly wasn't an offer for Elliot to escape before she fully betrayed her old life. He just needed to hear the words clearly from her own lips.

"I'm ready Damian. I need to feel that long, Doggy cock fill me as deep as possible. I need to feel your knot lock me in tight, your seed fill me up to the brim. I need to belong to you." Elliot replied in a breathless voice, showing more honesty than Damian had ever known from her.

As she made her life-changing vow, Elliot shifted her hips ever so slightly higher, reached her hand back to help find that marvelous red phallus waiting so demandingly for her. The fallen wife, sucked in a harsh breath as she helped the angry red cock find the entrance to her long-awaiting pussy, feeling divinely eager as the lethally tapered point pierced just into her lips.

Damian's first conquest of his long-desired prize was slow and thorough. Elliot humming out a long, low song of surrender as she felt the Canine's cock painstakingly drive deeper and deeper into her throbbing slit. Already his Bestial mass stretched her farther than she'd ever felt before, and he just kept coming further and further inside until he had far outclassed her husband.

A heavy sigh of utter bliss escaped Elliot at the same time a low growl of comfort echoed out of Damian. The happily-stuffed woman felt that savage knot press tight against her lips, letting her know she'd been staked to the hilt. Now she finally felt his full length inside her, and it was so much more wonderful than she'd ever imagined.

Now that they were fully joined together for the first time, the inhuman couple took a long moment to savor the unnatural sensations. Elliot continued to pant and moan exquisitely at these new, incredible feelings. She was stuffed deeper than she'd ever been before, and it was truly divine. She felt like her whole life had been leading up to this moment, and now she understood perfectly what it was she was meant to be. She was born to fuck this Beast, and she would never hold back from showing him the utmost love and respect he deserved for the rest of her life!

Damian was in a similar heaven, nearly dazed as he relished in the feeling of finally being lodged inside the hot, delicate pussy of his best friend's wife that he'd so long coveted. But he was soon to be even more pleasantly surprised, as he felt Elliot stirring around his cock, grinding it around her cunt in a devilishly amazing way. It was then he noticed his new lover was actually raising her whole body up, pushing up on his chest until she fully straddled the Canine, his savage phallus still buried completely inside her.

Damian's teeth glinted in the candlelight as he practically drooled his delight, all the while looking up at the gorgeous human woman that was voluntarily impaling herself on his knotted cock. Elliot bit her lip as she glared down in pure seduction at her beloved Canine owner. Her hands traced over his muscular, fuzzy chest, helping to keep herself propped up.

Elliot made sure she kept her eyes locked on Damian's when she began to raise her hips away from the Dalmatian's, only to quickly sink back down, engulfing his throbbing length in her ravenous pussy.

Sultry moans began to constantly escape the lascivious wife as she set herself to a methodical rhythm. Elliot wasn't slow, but she was deliberate as she rolled her hips around atop the Dog, making sure to really feel out every contour of his tapered phallus as it carved into every corner of her vaginal cavity.

Damian barely had to do more than lay back and bask in the gloriously triumphant sensations as his stolen wife rode herself with clear enthusiasm on his rod. His paws gripped in desperate desire to her wide, breeder's hips, but more so to anchor himself than direct her. Elliot alone was doing most of the work as she continued to writhe and squirm with the Canine lodged deep inside her.

Elliot worked herself luxuriously on her Bestial lover, loving moans rolling off her tongue every time she felt his length ride up deep inside her pussy. It was almost a paradoxical sensation to her; Damian's cock stuffed her farther than she'd ever thought possible for a human, and that felt so exquisitely wrong, and yet at the same time she could feel it was her natural place to have a Beast like him ravishing her beyond her limits. Well whatever the case, it was the best feeling in the world right now.

Breaths became quicker and sharper as the adulterous couple made wicked love to one another. Over and over Elliot groaned her bliss as she sank herself down on the Dalmatian's savage cock, wantonly accepting every inhuman inch despite the fact that her body was not made to take it. All the while Damian continued to pant in lustful fulfillment as he slowly added his own strength, confidently pushing his hips up to meet his pet as she came down, ensuring his phallus speared her clean to his base and forced his dominance ever deeper into the fallen female.

Elliot's body was reacting stronger and faster to her new Bestial master than it had to anything or anyone else, and she knew she'd be reaching an absolutely wonderful orgasm very soon. Her voice became higher as she rocked her hips just a bit faster. Damian noticed, could feel her soft, silken pussy beginning to grip and clench at his member more and more needfully.

Elliot had never let her eyes wander from Damian's, and now he could see the desperate need for a climax in them, burning stronger than ever before.

"A-Are you g-going to cum soon?..." Elliot questioned between increasingly heavy breaths, torturous desire dripping from her expression.

With Damian unable to answer as he just panted and continued to pierce himself straight through towards his mate's womb, Elliot took an even more amazing initiative. Even as she continued to force her hips down, continue to keep that beautiful Doggy cock thrusting up into her prime, human pussy, her hands slid away from her lover's chest. The woman's back arched to help her keep her balance as her hands went to her hips, falling atop Damian's and encouraging his paws to let go of her. Reluctantly Damian's finger's slipped away from his pet's warm skin, but they were soon occupied again as Elliot's own delicate digits intertwined with his own, lacing their hands together in a symbol of their corrupt union.

"Because I want to feel it..." Elliot admitted with an unconditional love in her eyes. "I want to cum when I feel you mark my womb with your seed."

Elliot's words echoed in Damian's mind, mingling with every other thing she was telling him through her actions, through her expression. She wasn't just submitting herself to him out of weakness, she wanted to show him the depth of her obedience. She wanted to make love to the Beast herself, to prove that she desired to pleasure him, to prove that she felt pleasure from her own absolute obedience.

And her feelings were clear as day, perfectly etched onto her face. Elliot felt the sheer rightness of submitting to him, felt it as clearly as she felt the raw, Bestial cock drilling into her pussy. She wanted Damian to see that she understood that their relationship was a natural conclusion; Elliot, the Beast's slave, and Damian, the human's master. This was their ultimate destiny.

With Elliot's lust and desire, her heart, body, and soul laid naked for him to take as his own, Damian growled dangerously as he felt his climax approaching, one he'd been waiting a lifetime for. And with her long-suppressed lust for Beasts now fully accepted and cherished above all else, Elliot's own orgasm was soon to permanently shatter her mind and mark her a Beasty slut!

Damian's fingers curled tight around Elliot's The woman brought her hips down one final time, feeling her mate's massive knot beat against her lips, only barely denied the entrance it demanded. The Dalmatian flexed his hips one final time, forcing the full, brutal length of his fiery cock up deep into his pet until it was spearing through to her aching womb.

An unrestrained moan of pure, submissive passion wailed out from Elliot while a feral, instinctive roar echoed out from Damian in synchronicity.

The Canine's testicles swelled heavily in preparation before unleashing their burning load, spraying a dominating torrent of his burning lust straight into the female he'd now so thoroughly conquered and controlled.

More screams of pure bliss shook Elliot just as surely as her own orgasm shocked through every nerve in her body. She felt every tiny muscle fiber twitch as Damian's knot swelled dangerously against her pussy lips, as his cock somehow grew even thicker and burned even hotter in the moment just before his climax.

And then everything exploded at once. The second she felt her Beastly master's seed bursting into her womb, Elliot's own climax overwhelmed the poor woman, utterly monstrous and stronger than any pleasure she'd ever even dreamed of before. And it didn't merely burn bright and fade; no, Elliot just felt herself cumming on and on, never ending as she continued to feel Damian pour gallon after gallon of his potent seed inside her.

Their twin climaxes completely overwhelmed the Dog and the female, the sheer culmination of their long-awaited desires totally eclipsing any other notion of 'pleasure' they'd thought they'd felt in their lives so far. It was a heaven unlike any they could have imagined, and the best part was they both knew this was only the first taste of bliss; now that they'd discovered their true purpose, the rest of their lives would be devoted to giving each other that same unbelievable pleasure that they were naturally built to endure.

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers