Date Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the voices died down, the searing electricity in their bodies faded away to warm, lingering aftershocks of delight and happiness. Their fingers released each other and fell away, having lost nearly all strength in that display of unbridled lust. Damian sank back heavily into the bed as he panted his utter contentment, having felt like he'd accomplished his life's dream.

Elliot remained seated upright, arms hanging down by her side and her head lifelessly hanging back, staring up at the ceiling. She breathed out much heavier than her Canine lover, and really only remained seated as she was still locked upright by the Dog's massive cock still speared into her depths. Still, while the burning intensity of her orgasm had passed, keeping that throbbing, thick presence inside her pussy kept her body drowning in a blissful haze she couldn't escape from. She wondered if she'd ever be willing or able to take his cock out of her for the rest of her life.

But ultimately, Elliot's body did give out, and she slumped forward, draped across the chest of her adulterous Canine lover. Her head went right to the crook of his neck, her hot breath pouring over him, tempting him further. And while the woman's hands weakly sought out his narrow, angular shoulders, the Dalmatian found his hands wrapping tight around the lower back of his newly christened mate, pulling her closer to his body and causing a sultry groan to hum right across his ear as Elliot felt his still massive cock stir inside her.

After only a moment to catch her breath, Elliot pulled her head up, just enough so she could again look her beloved owner in the eyes as he held her close and kept her rooted in proper place. In the wake of her orgasm the female was flooded with emotions and pheromones, all serving to pacify her further, make the Beast the most beautiful and desirable thing in her eyes.

Overwhelmed with love and euphoria, Elliot once more locked her lips onto Damian's, the exhausted Dog slow to stir as he merely growled low and allowed his pet to worship him, kiss him and show her love for his dominance. And as far as Elliot felt she was in absolute heaven, relishing in the feeling of having a Beast cock safely nestled deep in her pussy while his wide, flat tongue wrapped around her own and filled her mouth. Being invaded and occupied by a Beast from every end was the most natural feeling state she'd ever been in.

Elliot only tentatively drew her lips away from Damian, once again staring into his eyes with reckless love and a complete abandonment of her old morals. She smiled serenely, letting the Dog know she could've ended the night like this, faded into unconsciousness with his cock perfectly nestled inside her. It would be the prefect end to her old life and the perfect awakening to her new one.

But as she tried to convey these feelings, Damian only grew a much more sly smirk, and in an instant she understood that this long night was only barely beginning.

With an explosive motion, Damian seemed to completely shake off all the signs of exhaustion he'd shown. Way faster than Elliot could follow, Damian flipped both of the bodies, her head swirling as she was thrown totally backwards until it was her back resting on the mattress and Damian was looming above her.

Elliot groaned in painful pleasure as the motion caused his big cock to violently tear up her already hyper-sensitive pussy even more. Once everything calmed and her head stopped spinning, the wicked wife could see now how their positions had been totally turned around.

Now Elliot lay flat on her back into her bed while Damian knelt in between her wide-spread legs, his puppy pecker still firmly jammed to his hilt inside of her. The girl had only barely started to feel like she was catching her breath, and now all of the sudden she was panting heavily again as she felt the Dog cock stiffen to a deadly degree inside her once again, and she saw an utterly feral, Bestial lust glaze over Damian's eyes.

She knew she had no say in what he was about to do, no say in anything he would do to her ever again, so it would have been reasonable for a woman like her to feel some degree of fear. Fear either at having a Beast exert their sheer will on her without consent, or at least some concern at the notion of having her already freshly-loved and oversensitive body ravished to the point where she might actually black out from exhaustion or pleasure.

But fear would've only come from the old Elliot. Now she knew her natural place in the world, her inborn subservience to Beasts, their right to her body and her love. So instead of showing any sign of fear, reluctance, or regret, Elliot only did her best to match Damian with a tired smirk of her own. The woman embraced the renewed sensation of his throbbing phallus scraping inside her cunt, groaning in renewed lust as she brought her idle hands up to openly grope and paw at her breasts.

"Fuck me, Damian...." Elliot begged without remorse. "Fuck me so hard I never forget how it feels to have your cock inside me."

Damian's grin just grew all the more malicious. "Well said... Ellie."

Elliot sucked in a sharp breath when she heard Damian steal Frank's pet name for her. And as his pet was stunned from that biting jab at her husband, Damian took that moment to really enforce his will on her.

The Canine withdrew his cock slightly, just enough to give him some room without removing himself completely. Elliot groaned lowly from the initially slow, sensuous motion, but that left her wildly unprepared for what came next.

Damian took a grip underneath Elliot's thighs as they lay to either side of him, and in another dizzying burst of energy the Canine threw his body forward, forcing Elliot's legs high across her body until her ankles rested above her head. In that same instant, with a sharp bark, Damian threw all his weight into forcing his cock as deep into his slave as physically possible.

Elliot screamed out in unexpected bliss as her body was suddenly pinned beneath itself and her cunt was stuffed beyond the brim in an instant. Damian now crushed her body down from above in a vicious mating press, making it painfully obvious how he intended to fuck her right to the core and fill her womb with his offspring!

Pinning her ankles to the mattress, Damian had to put everything into his hips as he mercilessly fucked into his helpless pet. He'd let Elliot take them slow to their first climax, proving their natural chemistry. Now, he needed to demonstrate how a Beast truly marked their property.

Hot, Bestial panting filled the room, joined right alongside blissful feminine wails. Damian ruthlessly forced himself into Elliot's cunt with a ravenous hunger. And Elliot was delighted in how powerless she was to do anything other than lay back and accept her fate, let this Beast fuck her, mate her, impregnate her as he demanded, as nature demanded.

But the best was yet to come. Damian intended to make sure Elliot learned everything she needed to know about being his bitch tonight!

"Well Ellie, I hope you're not regretting your decision yet..." Damian spat out in between furious thrusts. "Because you're about to taste your first knot... and after you do... you won't ever be able to look at Frank the same way again!"

With Damian screaming that threat in her ear, as she still felt his tapered cock scraping deep into her pussy, as she became much more aware of his massive knot crashing down into her mound with every violent thrust, Elliot only moaned her desperate need for him to claim her as thoroughly as a Beast was meant to.

"Do it! Break my pussy open with that thick knot of yours! I want to know exactly what it means to be a Dog's bitch!" Elliot begged for her Beast to break her down and fully reduce her to a wanton sex-slave.

Hearing the woman he'd so long craved to steal beg for his knot sent Damian spiraling over the edge. He brought the full might of his body down on his mate, pinning her thighs tight down to the bed around her head and driving every last millimeter of his cock straight into her slit. Elliot screamed in agonizing rapture as she felt the lethally swollen mass of his knot pressing demandingly at her entrance.

But as Elliot's body naturally fought against something it was not meant to take, Damian only pressed harder and harder until finally his pet yielded to her master. Elliot's scream had already been shredding her voice, and yet it still managed to raise an octave higher once the inhumanly thick bulb finally managed to split her lips wide and sink itself into her overstuffed cunt.

Damian fought to keep his body in control as his knot was finally, finally swallowed whole by Elliot's waiting slit. Growling savagely as he tilted his whole body forward, he relished the sounds of Elliot's heavenly cries until his lips found hers and stifled them at once.

Elliot's scream turned to a long, muffled moan of complacent submission as her Canine master forced his tongue deep into her mouth. Completely trapped and helpless as she was mated by this vicious Animal, the female could only lay back and happily accept her fate. She noticed her eyes started to feel heavy, with her lips twisting into Damian's harsh kiss and the Bestial ball of flesh feeling like it was constantly growing thicker and hotter in her slit, Elliot really wondered if she would soon pass out from this pure bliss.

Now, as Damian utterly devoured the female he was so desperate to own, he was ready to unleash himself one more time inside. Feeling his knot swell to previously unknown sizes, ready to plug his mate and make sure every drop of his essence remained inside her where it would ensure new life, Damian growled harshly into Elliot's mouth as he brutally assaulted her tongue, which was all too happy for the punishment.

Opened wide and receptive as she'd ever been for her Animalistic lover, Elliot's senses were razor sharp as she felt the first, incredible, scorching blast of cum flow inside of her. She screamed in pathetic submission into the Damian's mouth as she felt his endless discharge of seed find its' place deep inside her, rope after rope burning through her cavity until it found itself settling, collecting inside her womb.

This lasted for minutes, Damian's balls just kept churning and pouring more and more of himself inside of his mate, a lifetime's worth saved for this one particular female and he was sure to stain her thoroughly inside and out.

Elliot's orgasm burned even brighter before very slowly fading away, fading only as the hot jets of cum came fewer and further until everything was at last inside of her. At some point Damian did release his hold on her lips, plying his muzzle away as they both panted amidst sticky strands of spilled saliva.

Damian's strength was finally failing him, and as he relaxed the pressure on Elliot's pinned body he released her legs, held so long in that pose that they only slowly uncoiled down until she could rest flat on the bed, encircling her lover's hips once again.

Aching from his instinctively driven rut, Damian easily slipped his arms beneath Elliot and slowly, as though in a dance, tumbled over in the bed, resting himself back on the covers once more as he brought Elliot to rest atop him, her head falling to his fuzzy, black-and-white chest. She groaned heavily from the sensation, but had absolutely no will to resist or help.

For now, the two adulterous lovers could only lay in each other's embrace, totally exerted from the last, ravenous session. That was more than making love, more than just a stud fucking his bitch. That was the ultimate act of a Beast conquering his prey in the most permanent way; that was a Beast breeding his slave.

Elliot came down from her high much slower, and much less completely than Damian. Even now, she still breathed out deliberately, her body still in constant, blissful turmoil. She could feel Damian's cock was still fully lodged inside her, his knot still painfully stretching her pussy out, keeping her locked down in his embrace the way nature demanded it must. But she smiled tiredly to herself, knowing why the knot was still there.

It was there to keep her master's seed inside her belly where it rightfully belonged. Even now, she could still feel the warm liquids churning in her womb. She could feel how utterly potent, how dominant the Beast sperm was. She could feel her own body's reaction, dutifully accepting it, letting her own fertile eggs be conquered and ravished by the monstrous seed. She could feel her womb promising itself to carrying the Dog's offspring.

The Beast and his slave remained still for a long while, each completely savoring the sheer finality of the act they just committed, the sin that would bind the woman to her rightful owner for the rest of her life.

Eventually, the night would end in exactly the same picture, Elliot passing out in a blissful stupor, Damian's knot still firmly planted inside as his seed claimed her womb. But right now... right now was merely an intermission, and the night still had a lifetime's worth of pleasure for Damian to take from his well-deserved wife.

*

The first thing Elliot was aware of was sunlight pouring in from her windows, beating against her bleary, sore eyes. She grumpily forced them open as she let loose a long groan, but while her voice told of her still rampant exhaustion and lack of real slumber, it also betrayed some strange lingering feelings of utter bliss still hazily lurking in her body.

The sleepless woman lazily batted her eyes as she agonizingly grew accustomed to the light, small murmurs of soreness and content still filtering out through her lips. But as her consciousness returned and she became more aware of the state of her body, she quickly began to recall every event that she had allowed to transpire last night.

She could still feel her pussy absolutely throbbing from the furious pummeling it had endured for hours upon hours last night; it still felt wonderful. Her lips were sticky and parched, a pungent and vicious taste was still clinging to her tongue; it was the taste of a male's essence, and it tasted divine. She knew this was the sensation of awakening after being loved by the man of her dreams all night long, but it was so much stronger, better than she'd ever felt before. And Elliot's eyes were forced open wide as she realized why that was.

Elliot's pussy still remembered the overpowering size and monstrous shape of the Canine cock that had carved its' memory into her body, and still quivered in praise at having learned what it truly meant to be fucked by a Beastly alpha male. Her tongue swirled around her mouth as it sought to savor every last lingering trace of the Dog's cum that remained, having been so generously deposited there, having been so thoroughly enjoyed. And her womb still pulsed, warm and happy as it was, filled to the brim with the Dalmatian's seed, eagerly waiting for it to claim her fertile eggs and sow her with the promise of new Beasty life.

Elliot's heart raced and her mind stormed as she relived all these wonderful, life-changing feelings her body was still wracked with, relived the memories of the wicked sins she'd committed last night. It wasn't Frank who had made her feel so good, she'd finally given in to his best friend Damian, a Dalmatian, a Dog! These weren't the lingering aftereffects of making love to her husband, these were the primal rewards for having allowed herself to be fucked, to be bred by a Beast!

The adulterous female's mind was a torrent of chaos, deep regret and blissful hedonism. She'd never, ever imagined she could cheat on her husband, let alone with a Beastman, and yet already her body was demanding for her to accept her fate, to get on her knees and beg her powerful Beasty owner to fuck her like the bitch she was over and over again!

And as Elliot could only curl in the blankets as guilt, shame, joy, and lust overwhelmed her, Damian finally began to awake as well. He breathed out slowly, an indescribable feeling of ecstasy, of triumph filled his lungs. He looked over to his newly conquered female laying naked beside him. He could tell she definitely had some lingering regrets this morning now that her mind wasn't intoxicated by alcohol and pheromones. But he could only smirk, for as much fear as he saw in her eyes the undeniable spark of her realized lust shone through brighter. Elliot belonged to him now, and sooner or later she would accept this fate.

Damian pushed himself upright against the headboard of the bed, stretching his arms out above his head with a long, deeply-satisfied groan. He smirked harder as he looked to Elliot, just waiting until she was forced to meet his gaze so he could truly see the look of defeat mixed with maddening desire in her eyes.

"Gods but last night was wonderful, wouldn't you say?" The Dalmatian growled out in a low, husky voice, Elliot completely refusing to answer or acknowledge him. "I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to have your body, and the wait was well more than worth it. Hmhmhm" Damian punctuated with a dark, rumbling chuckle.

Damian took a look to the window, and judging by the light he guessed he wouldn't have much time before Frank woke up from his coma, and he knew Elliot would need time to remove the worst pieces of evidence of their adultery. The Dog let low a heavy sigh.

"I imagine Frank should be home before too much longer. And I guess now's not the time for him to see us like this..." Damian said in slight mockery. Elliot's brow furled as she let out a small 'Tsk,' wondering when exactly Damian thought would be the right time to tell Frank her wife had fucked an Animal.

Seeing Elliot's anger take precedence over all else, Damian's grin only grew wider, and the Dog dared to slide over in the bed until he was shoulder to shoulder with the ravishing (and freshly ravished) female. The Dalmatian smoothly stretched an arm across her back and gently yet dominantly took a hold of Elliot's upper arm, forcing her feeble body even closer against his chiseled, fuzzy features. He felt the girl stiffen, but she didn't try to resist.

"But you know something Ellie..." Damian's voice grew dangerously low as his muzzle sniffed right past her ear, and Elliot's lip quivered as the Canine once again stole her husband's pet name for her.

"... Unlike Frank, you wouldn't need to wait a year to celebrate your 'anniversary' with me." Elliot felt the Dog's warm breath slither into her ear, and her heart threatened to beat out of her chest as she trembled in defeat and lust.

"In fact, you can just drop by any time. After all, I'm only Right... Across... The Street..." Each word Damian forced into her head sent Elliot's pussy throbbing with desire, with a need to surrender herself to the powerful Beast one more time... and a thousand more times after that!

Elliot finally turned to meet the Dalmatian's piercing, commanding eyes. Her mouth trembled as she searched for words, but before she could bring herself to say anything, either in indignant fury or in wanton lust, Damian struck in and seized her lips.

Elliot easily and happily melted into the Dog's deep kiss, moaning without reservation as her tongue lavished and worshipped the Beast's flat, sloppy muscle while it claimed and dominated her. But Damian pulled himself away from her lips too soon, and poor Elliot was only left panting with her tongue out, eyes pleading for more.

Yet seeing her look of desperate desire, Damian only smirked one final time before extracting himself from the bed. He dressed himself and quietly left the bedroom without a word, leaving Elliot alone in the ruins of her marriage bed, utterly stained and soiled with the traces of her adultery, of her love of the Beast.