Date Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up to her quivering legs, Elliot went right to the window, not at all caring if anyone on the street could see her butt naked. She watched Damian walk back across the street, out of her home, out of her life, back to being just the neighbor.

The Dalmatian didn't look back to her once as he left, like he was silently telling her the choice for how the story went from here belonged to her; she had the power to let him walk away, go back to her old life as if nothing had ever happened. It didn't take more than a second for Elliot to make up her mind.

Elliot's fingers nervously found her necklace, sticky and soiled in feral Animal sperm, and fingered it anxiously for just a moment. But just as quickly, her grip tightened thoughtlessly around the trinket and pulled it up over her neck. She didn't even bother looking at it as she merely threw it onto the floor by her bed.

The fallen wife's hand then quickly dropped down to the base of her pussy lips and she groaned as she slowly, agonizingly traced it up the still super-sensitive skin, feeling sticky strings of lingering semen still clinging ruthlessly to her slit, making sure the Beast's mark remained seared into her body.

Elliot brought her finger to her lips, relishing the final taste of the first night of her new life, and as she turned around to begin fixing the damage her new lover had caused, she smirked wickedly as fantasized about her future. It wouldn't be long before her next 'Date Night' with Damian.