Date Night Ch. 10

Story Info
Olga and Ed share Izzy.
2.9k words
4.25
3.6k
3
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from all of you and you are the reason I do this.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 10

After their last go round Izzy had been sore all over, but it was a sore she wanted more of. As much as Ed loved his best friend, he wanted some diversity in partners for both Izzy and himself. It was then that he thought of Olga. He called her the next day, but he had to find her phone number on Izzy's iPhone when she was away from her phone.

Ed and Olga met for coffee and Ed wanted to feel her out on how she saw this seduction going. Olga was quite for a minute and then let it all out, "Izzy is the most gorgeous and passionate woman I have ever met. I would be lying if I didn't say I want her ... badly and you calling me is an answer to my prayers. I don't care how we get her, just as long as I get my hands on again!"

Ed felt his cock stiffen just thinking about what she said. For a moment, he flashed back to seeing Izzy bound to the stripper pole having gut twisting orgasm after orgasm heaped on her by Olga. Yeah, he wanted that again. "Okay, I will work out the details and set the date, but I want you to wear a strap-on big dildo and we both double penetrate her. Deal?"

Olga had a devious smile plastered on her face and replied, "Deal!"

Ed had a vision of what the night would bring and walked away satisfied that the night with Olga and Izzy would be a night to remember.

*****

Ed decided to go all out and purchased an incredibly revealing shred dress for Izzy but bought it a size smaller than her usual size. He gave it to her as a surprise telling her they were going out. When she put it on, she shivered with anticipation. It looked painted on and with all the shredded holes in the dress there was no way she could wear anything under it. It seemed that there was more uncovered skin than covered. As she preened in front of the mirror her nipples hardened and peeked through some of the shreds. She knew she was virtually naked, and Ed was going to show her taut, sleek form to anyone that wanted to look. Oh, how she loved that man.

She hadn't even left the room and already she was gushing feminine nectar. She had no idea what Ed had planned, but the dress told her it was going to be epic with unlimited orgasms on the horizon. The anticipation had started a passionate fire inside her and it was building with each second. She walked out of the bedroom and took a fetching pose in front of Ed.

His jaw dropped, eyes bugged out and when he gained his composure, he gave her a wolf whistle. He ogled her searching the dress for uncovered sexy parts and then huskily commented, "I have lots of plans for you tonight, but damn you look spectacular and good enough to stay home and eat. Even so, I think showing your incredible body unwrapped in that painted on dress may get you hot enough to go wild and fuck me tonight."

She ran over and jumped into his arms. "I'm hot enough for you to ravish me right now." Then she proceeded to rain kisses all over his face.

Ed carried her to the car, anxious to begin the night and begin the activities back at home. They arrived at the same restaurant they had been to one 'date night' and when Izzy saw Olga already at the table, she knew how tonight would end ... with more orgasms than she could count.

Dinner was delicious, but the anticipation drove them all to eat quickly and soon they were at Ed's favorite night club. The minute they were seated in a booth, Izzy was pinned between Olga and Ed. She felt a hand resting on each thigh and almost as if someone said 'go' the hands began sliding up her legs. Izzy felt dizzy with the multiple raids on her womanly regions, but spread her legs giving them free access to her hungry pussy.

Olga reached the goal first and eased into Izzy's soaking wet furnace. Olga caressed Izzy's clit extracting a soft moan from Izzy before her finger dove deep inside her pussy. Ed was in second place as he dove inside his wife's womanly treasure. It was strange for Ed to feel a woman's finger inside his wife's vagina. His cock throbbed in his pants when he thought that later, he was going to feel something else sliding in and out of her.

Izzy was practically losing her mind and knew that if either finger touched her clit she would climax like a rocket. She couldn't believe what was happening to her in the middle of a crowded nightclub.

Suddenly, Ed pulled his finger from her and whispered, "Can I have a dance with my wife?"

"Uh... what? Oh yes," Izzy whispered when she realized what Ed was asking. Then she moaned as Olga pulled her finger from her dripping hole.

Ed pulled her from the booth and took her to the dance floor. As he pulled her to him, he pressed his swollen erection to her stomach. He heard her moan and press her groin into his. "God, I'm hot," Ed whispered as his hands slid down to her ass cheeks.

The two of them barely moved on the floor as their bodies swayed together.

Ed kissed her neck and then whispered, "Are you going to let Olga and I fuck you together?" he said, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it.

"Oh God yes," she hissed excitedly in reply. The inferno inside her jumped into a bonfire as his words bounced around in her head. Since 'date night' they had several epic nights of debauchery, and this promised to be another.

"Which one of us do you want in your pussy and which one in your ass?" Ed asked, again knowing the answer.

Izzy whimpered. She was so excited that she could barely talk. "Uh... you... oh God... you in... in my ass and... Olga in... in my pussy. Oh God Ed... please take me home," she pleaded. "I'm going to cum if you continue teasing me like this," she added.

Ed took his wife's hand and led her back to Olga. "I think my wife wants to go home," he said to Olga with a smile.

Olga smiled back and saw the excitement on Izzy's face. Her eyes were glazed over with lust. Izzy was shivering and she could smell Izzy's musk. Olga bet that with a single stroke on her clit Izzy would orgasm and scream like a banshee.

The two escorts led Izzy to the car. Ed drove. As soon as they were off the parking lot, Olga and Izzy were kissing. Ed tried to concentrate on driving, but his eyes kept glancing over. When he saw Olga unbuttoning the front of Izzy's dress, he almost ran off the road. Then, he forced himself to keep his eyes on the road, but he could tell from Izzy's gasps that Olga had her hand inside Izzy's dress.

Fortunately, it was a short drive. As soon as Ed had the car in the driveway, he jumped out. The two body minders helped Izzy up the sidewalk and steps. Ed fumbled with the keys as Olga held Izzy in an embrace again.

The two paramours practically carried Izzy into the house. They stopped in the foyer and took turns kissing her. Ed pulled her dress up to her hips from behind. As she kissed Olga, he moved his hand between the cheeks of her ass. A moan escaped from Izzy's lips and into Olga's mouth as Ed slid a finger into her clenching anus. He felt Izzy lift up until she was on her toes, as if she wanted to get away from the intruding finger. However, seconds later she pushed back down, taking the finger as far as it would go into her ass.

Izzy felt like she was going to climax. She knew that it was far too soon. She pulled Ed's hand away and slid to her knees between their bodies. First, she opened Ed's pants and freed his erection, and then she did the same for Olga and her strap-on. Now she held one hot and pulsing cock and one massive plastic strap-on cock in her fists. One was long, cold and black, the other smooth and white. She almost giggled at the contrast. Instead, she leaned over and sucked the white one into her mouth. She sucked and licked the head until it was throbbing. Then she pulled away and turned to Olga. She did the same to her. Soon, she had both moaning as she went from one cock to the other. She even rubbed the tips together as she licked both heads at the same time. When she looked up, she saw that both lover's eyes were closed.

Neither of the of them wanted to cum this way. Ed pulled Izzy to her feet and the two of them practically carried her to the bedroom.

The room had been prepared in advance. There were silk sheets, and the bed was turned down waiting for them.

Ed pulled Izzy into his arms and kissed her as Olga stood behind waiting her turn. Seconds later she was turned around and kissing Olga. Izzy gasped as she felt her dress being pulled from her shoulders and dropped to the floor. Now she stood with only her heels on between two fully dressed lovers.

Olga began kissing down her front as Ed did the same down her back. Olga stopped at her breasts, sucking each one into her mouth. Ed continued on until he was kneeling behind her framing her perfect ass.

Ed's cock throbbed in his pants as he gazed at his wife's sexy ass. He reached his hands up and separated her cheeks, exposing her little brown star. With a moan, he brought his lips and tongue to the pulsing hole. [NOTE: How did Ed's cock get back into his pants since Izzy had pulled it out and had sucked on it? Refer to paragraph starting "Izzy felt like she was going to climax".]

"Oh Jesus," Izzy moaned when she felt Ed's tongue enter her. She forgot where Olga was for a moment until her lips touched her sex lips. She looked down just in time to see her open her mouth and begin to push her tongue into her vagina. Suddenly, she was being penetrated from front and back by tongues. Her legs began to tremble so much that she could barely stand. She grasped Olga's shoulders and squatted slightly, giving both lovers better access to her throbbing holes.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Izzy moaned incoherently as the licking tongues drove her mad with desire. When she could take no more, she screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Olga and Ed pulled away at the same time. Olga led Izzy to the bed. She lay down on her back, her big black plastic cock pointing to the ceiling. Izzy crawled onto the bed and got to her feet. She stood for a moment, almost swaying, her legs trembling as she looked at the long stick that was going to penetrate her in a second. Then, she straddled her thighs and squatted.

Ed crawled onto the bed behind his wife. He knelt behind her, steadying her as she placed the head of Olga's strap-on at her entrance. She turned her head to her husband and captured his lips as she began to slide down Olga's pole. A loud moan escaped her mouth, muffled by Ed's lips.

Izzy began to tremble uncontrollably as Olga's large shaft stretched her wider than she had ever been, but she kept sliding down the cock until it reached the entrance to her womb. It was at that moment that Olga switched on the clit vibrators hidden midway in the plastic cock. The other half of the dildo was already buried in Olga's cunt. Both Izzy and Olga sucked in a deep passionate breath as the vibrations stroked their clits.

Ed began to help Izzy move her hips up and down, forcing Olga's cock in and out of her stretched hole. Then, he moved back and pushed Izzy forward until her breasts were pressed to Olga's chest.

Olga captured her lips and moaned as her hips continued to move up and down. She felt Ed kneeling behind his wife. There was a moment where she felt uncomfortable as Ed's legs touched hers. She really wanted Izzy all to herself, but she knew it was this way or none. However, the incredible feeling of Izzy's vagina vibrating on top of hers quickly took her mind from that.

Ed lubed his penis with KY jelly, using his fist to spread it up and down the shaft. He watched as Olga's cock worked in and out of his wife. Unable to wait any longer, he moved forward. He felt both Izzy and Olga tense and stop moving. The room was completely silent but for their heavy breathing.

Izzy buried her head in Olga's shoulder as she waited. She felt Ed's finger working lube into her hole and shivered. Then she knew it was time. A little moan escaped her lips when she felt his swollen head touch her rear hole. Then she felt him begin to push forward.

Ed was trying to be careful, but it was a tight fit. He pressed harder and harder until suddenly the little ring gave up and let the head slip inside. Everyone moaned. Ed held still for a minute. His excitement was running wild. He could feel Izzy's sweet ass caressing him but just underneath, separated by only a thin sheath of skin he could feel Olga's dildo. Suddenly, he pushed forward and buried himself deep in his wife's bowels.

"Oh God! Oh Jesus! Ohhhhhh!!!" Izzy gasped as her husband's cock slipped into her ass. Suddenly she was filled to the bursting point. Nothing in her life compared to this. Her brain was no longer able to process thoughts. She suddenly became a mass of quivering flesh. Lights were flashing in her mind, and she no longer knew where she was as a climax exploded inside her and through her.

Both lovers could feel it. Her pussy quivered and her anus contracted causing waves of pleasure to ripple through them.

Ed reached under his still climaxing wife and grasped her breasts. Then he pulled himself part way from her ass. As he thrust back inside, Olga pulled out.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Izzy moaned as her lovers began to move in and out in tempo.

First Ed would push inside and then pull out, letting Olga do the same. Suddenly, they were like a team, working to bring Izzy pleasure. However, their pleasure could not be denied for very long. The incredible tightness both lovers felt was bringing them rapidly to the brink.

Izzy lost track of her climaxes. She no longer knew if it was just one long climax or many short ones. It seemed like each plunge brought her renewed pleasure.

"Oh God, I'm going to cummmmm!!!" Ed said as the tightness of Izzy's ass just became too much for him. Almost immediately, he began to pump the contents of his balls deep into her ass.

Olga waited with her cock head just inside Izzy's pussy. She could feel Ed's spasms on his swollen head which brought her a strange sort of pleasure. It was a secret that she would never reveal. It was at that moment that Olga's first climax hit her with the force of a hammer.

As soon as Ed stopped squirting into his wife's ass, Olga pushed inside again. It took her but a few strokes before she was bellowing like a bull and pumping her undiminished cock into her lover. The vibrators inside the dildo kept both women cumming continuously, with each screaming as rapturous detonations bound them together.

The sight of two gorgeous women wrapped in each other's orgasms soon had Ed hard again and he slid easily back inside Izzy's brown star. He could feel every one of Izzy's climaxes and with Izzy's uncontrolled orgasms he was soon filling her bowels with his seed again.

The rest of the night was a blur of endless climaxes. Olga climaxed three times inside Izzy's vagina and Ed twice in her ass. Izzy had no idea how many times she climaxed. However, she knew that she had been fucked royally and was walking bow-legged the next day. However, she had a wide grin on her face.

After that night, there was no reason to pretend anymore. Olga and Don were over their house several times a week after that. Olga, Don and Ed shared Izzy in every sexual way possible and she took everything they could give and demanded more. Izzy couldn't get enough, no matter what they threw at her. The original Date Night had changed their lives and there was no going back now.

The End

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers