Date Night Ch. 09

Story Info
Izzy surprises Ed at the airport.
2.8k words
4.38
3.9k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Date Night

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from all of you and you are the reason I do this.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

*

Chapter 9

Don couldn't believe how fast it had happened. It was beyond his comprehension that he now sat in his best friend's basement while his wife took his cock into her body. He was trembling in excitement as he felt her warm hole caressing him. He could even feel her juice running down his balls.

Don had come over for dinner at Ed's request and had arrived to find Izzy in a tiny miniskirt that didn't quite cover her incredible ass. Her belly was bare, and her breasts were almost covered by a necklace of chains. Her nipples peeked out between the chains in a tantalizing vision. From this moment on he knew what was on the dinner menu.

Izzy was practically mad with desire now. Ed's little seduction was over now. All she wanted was for Don to ram his long black cock into her and make her cum. Izzy didn't care what happened as long as Ed saw everything. She could feel her vagina lips stretched wide and wanted desperately to move up and down. However, Don's hands on her hips held her still.

Ed sat in a chair three feet away watching Izzy with her head buried in Don's neck. Don's head was back, and his eyes were closed. Both of them seemed to be breathing heavily. However, other than that, they were sitting like they were before he sat in the chair. Suddenly, he heard Izzy moan. He looked over and saw her staring at him. Then, she moved. Ed's eyes opened wide, knowing what was going on, but wanting to see more. A second later, Izzy had twisted around so that she was leaning back onto Don's chest. Her legs were now spread on either side of his thighs and her skirt had ridden up until a great deal of her white thighs were revealed.

Suddenly, the room was filled with sexual electricity as Izzy began to move her hips up and down. Little whimpers began to escape from her lips.

Ed's cock, which had been up and down all night, sprang to erection again. His eyes stared at them as his heart pounded in his chest. An incredible array of emotions gripped him all at once. 'This is what I wanted, wasn't it?' he thought. His own wife was fucking a man not three feet from him as he sat with his cock throbbing in his pants.

It was the most bewitching thing he had ever seen. God, she was gorgeous, with fiery passion oozing out of every pore. His own private pornstar. Yes, she was all that and more. Her eyes held his as the muscles in her belly thrust her hips onto Don's cock. Watching the lust glow in her eyes and the lips of her pussy stretched tightly around Don's black monster, was ecstasy in motion.

"Oh God," Izzy moaned. When she was unable to hold the words in any longer, she gasped, "Fuck me! Push that big black cock into my cunt!"

The words echoed from all the paneled walls of the theater room and sent chills up and down Ed's spine. Suddenly, he didn't know what to do. Blood was rushing through his veins so fast that he thought he might pass out. She was beautiful, sensual and his to do with what he wanted. Right now, she was doing exactly what he wanted her to do.

Izzy opened her eyes and saw Ed staring at her in lustful wonder. 'I hope he's happy, because I am,' she thought as a thrill of being his sex slave went through her. He wanted me to fuck Don and now he gets what he wanted. Electric shocks of exhibitionist lust coursed through her as Ed watched her fuck his best friend. With trembling hands, she reached down, grasped the end of her skirt, and began to pull it up, slowly revealing more of her thighs. Her eyes remained on her husband as the skirt crossed the top of her thighs until it was barely covering their connected sexual parts. With a moan, Izzy tugged it to her waist, revealing Don's cock buried inside her vagina. Then she lifted up slightly, allowing three or four inches of Don's cock to slip out. 'There!' her mind screamed as the lust in his eyes grew brighter.

Ed's eyes couldn't have gotten any wider as he saw the shiny black cock of his friend halfway inside his wife's body. It almost didn't look real to him, he thought as he stared at the thick black cock stretching his wife's normally tight hole. The room was spinning, lusty passion coursing through his veins. Yet, inside his pants, his cock was threatening to squirt.

Ed's mouth opened but nothing came out. He saw Don's eyes open for the first time. However, they were clouded with lust, almost as if he couldn't comprehend what had happened. He had come over for dinner and now Izzy was riding him like a racehorse. Even in his wildest dreams nothing like this could ever happen.

Ed sagged backward until he fell heavily against the back of the chair. Now he had a perfect view between his wife's legs. He could see the veins in Don's cock pulsing and imagine the thick head filling her small cavern. His private pornstar was indeed putting on an incredible show and his heartbeat with love for her and the rest of his body drummed with lust.

Izzy looked at her husband's eyes, looking for anything that would say he wanted her to stop. However, all she could see was love for her and lust for what she was doing. "Ohhhhh!!!" Izzy moaned as she pushed downward and took Don into her body again until the large head pressed to her cervix. Her eyes closed in pleasure, no longer able to look at Ed. Then she began to fuck him. Her hips began to rise and fall rapidly, bringing moans from both her and Don.

Ed watched the carnal display for what seemed like a very long time, but in reality, it was only several minutes. No porn princess had ever looked as passionately seductive nor as gorgeous as Izzy did right now. Then, unable to control himself, he moaned and reached for his zipper. A second later, he had his throbbing cock in his hand. He saw Izzy open her eyes and look at him. Then he saw her smile as he began to masturbate. There was no longer any doubts of jealously within Ed. Yes, this is what I wanted, he resolved. "Fuck her, fuck her good!" he whispered aloud.

Neither of the lovers on the sofa heard him. They were lost in their own world of sexual frenzy.

Izzy was bouncing up and down on Don's cock when suddenly she stopped and stood up, letting Don's cock pull out of her hole with a sucking sound. She turned around to him and hissed, "Get naked!"

The surprise on Don's face turned to a smile and he pulled his shirt over his head as he watched Izzy strip off her miniskirt.

Izzy was in too big of a hurry to completely strip. She practically left on her top of chains and ripped her skirt off, leaving her virtually naked except for her heels. Then she reached down and helped Don, who was struggling to remove his pants and shorts. As soon as he was naked, she pushed him back on the sofa and sat on him again.

Ed's hand left his cock long enough to pull his pants to his knees. Within seconds, his hand was flying up and down his cock again as he watched his naked wife climb back on her lover. Then he watched as his previously prudish wife took the long black rod inside her again.

The quiet room was now filled with grunts and the slapping sound of Izzy's ass hitting Don's balls and thighs. Her juice was literally running down his cock and across his large balls, leaving shiny streaks on his wrinkled sacks.

Izzy was gasping for breath as she pressed her naked breasts to Don's strong chest. Her entire body was trembling and there was a throbbing deep inside. Suddenly, almost without warning, her body tensed, and a loud moan escaped her lips. An incredible climax ripped through her. It started deep inside where Don's cock touched her cervix. It quickly spread throughout her body. There didn't seem to be enough oxygen in the room as her mouth opened in a gasp and her chest heaved. Her arms wrapped tightly around Don's neck as she squeezed him with all her might.

Don could feel the incredible contractions inside Izzy's vagina. He had never felt anything so sweet. The squeezing and rippling deep inside her was too much for him to take. His hands pulled her hips down until he was buried as deep as he could get. The enlarged head of his cock grew even bigger. A bellow escaped his lips as his cock pulsed and began to spit his pent up sperm into Izzy's vagina.

Izzy felt Don's sperm pouring into her and said, "That's it sweetie, that's it, pump all that hot cum deep into my pussy. Oh yes, yes, I love it. Cummmmmm in meeeeee!!!"

Ed almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. Yet, his wife's voice echoed in his ears: "That's it, pump all that hot cum deep into my pussy." His own cock was ready to burst as he watched his wife and best friend convulse in front of his eyes. He waited a second more, denying himself pleasure as long as possible. Then, he gasped as he saw a thick white liquid begin to bubble from Izzy's stretched pussy lips. It took him a second to comprehend that this was Don's sperm running from his wife's, filled to over flowing, pussy. Suddenly, his cock erupted, squirting his cum high into the air, splattering on his shirt repeatedly.

Seconds later, the room became deathly quiet except for heavy breathing.

Ed was the first to open his eyes. They immediately went to the connected groins of the two lovers. He could see that Don's cock had shrunk just a bit, letting some of his sperm flow out of Izzy and across his balls. In spite of his recent climax, he felt a twitch in his cock.

Izzy looked over her shoulder and smiled when she saw Ed half lying on the chair, his pants around his ankles as his sperm covered cock still pulsed. She stood up and a moan escaped her lips, as Don's still large cock slipped from her saturated hole. Their combined juices ran down her legs as she walked sexily towards her husband. When she was directly in front of him, she stopped and stared into his eyes. Slowly, she reached down and spread her pussy lips.

Ed's eyes grew wide again as he watched Izzy reveal herself to him. He almost gasped when he saw the swollen lips of her vagina dripping with sperm. Then he watched as she spread her legs and brought her hand to her saturated vagina.

"Is this what you wanted? Did you want to see Don's cum pouring from my stretched hole?" she asked rhetorically.

Ed's mouth opened but nothing came out.

When Ed didn't answer, Izzy's fingers slowly slid into her hole and came back out, carrying sperm from deep inside. Izzy kept it up until her outer lips were covered in Don's cum. Then, Izzy knelt between Ed's legs, her eyes looking up at him. She picked up his still twitching and cum wet cock with her cum covered fingers. Slowly, she took his cock into her mouth, moaning in pleasure.

Ed moaned as he watched his wife suck him lovingly. Incredibly, his cock began to grow in her mouth until he was hard again.

Izzy sucked and licked Ed until he was trembling with excitement. Then she stood up, her face filled with renewed lust. She straddled Ed and reached for his cock. Slowly, she sank down on him, taking him deep into her still dripping vagina.

"Oh Jesus!" Ed moaned as he felt his cock enter his wife's body. It was incredibly warm and slick inside. Ed's head began to spin again. This was it! This was what he had wanted for so long and now the reality was even more incredible than the fantasy.

Izzy began to move up and down slowly at first. Within seconds, she was bounding on his cock and moaning. The room was filled with moans and the slapping sounds of their merged groins.

It took a little longer this time but soon both of them were climaxing again. Both were staring into each other's eyes as a loving climax began to wind down. Izzy stared into Ed's eyes and whispered, "I love you so very much. I love our new life and you will always be my best lover."

When Izzy pulled from her husband's wilted cock, she turned and saw Don sitting on the sofa with his hard cock in his hand. Incredibly, a chill of excitement went through her. She felt like such a slut as she walked over to Don, her thighs literally running with sperm from the two men. "Fuck me!" she hissed to him like an order.

Don smiled, showing his white teeth. He stood up and pulled Izzy into his arms, locking his lips to hers. He pulled her skirt up and caressed her naked ass as their tongues dueled. Then, he grasped her by the waist and lifted her until her legs were wrapped around his waist. He reached down and placed his cock on her dripping hole.

Izzy screamed as Don forced himself into her. Her arms grasped his neck as he began to lift her up and let her fall back onto his shaft. Then she squealed as he took her over to the couch. He rested her ass on the side and let her lay back as he raised her legs.

Suddenly, Don was literally pounding into her open hole.

Ed watched as Don took his wife again. This time, it lasted a very long time. Unfortunately, Ed was exhausted and although he enjoyed watching, he couldn't get another erection. That would have to wait until the morning, he thought.

After a long time, Don moaned that he was cumming.

"Yes, yes!" Izzy agreed, her legs pulling Don's squirting cock deep into her hole as another climax rushed through.

When Don backed away, his cock pulled from her open hole, causing a flood of sperm to follow, dripping to the surface of the leather edge of the couch. He staggered over to the chair and fell heavily onto it.

Izzy lay quietly as she caught her breath. Then, she obscenely placed her legs on the arms of the couch and opened her thighs. She used her fingers to plunge in and out of her bubbling hole until she screamed in climax again and again until she passed out. Ed watched unbelieving what a hot, insatiable woman she had become. She had become his dream fantasy pornstar and he got hard thinking about watching her fuck herself or someone else.

Quite some time later, Don stood up and got dressed. He walked sheepishly over to Izzy and looked down at her ravaged body. A little smile crossed his lips as he bent and kissed her. When she barely responded, he whispered, "I'd better get going." Then he turned and glanced at Ed who was still sprawled on the chair with his eyes closed. He shook his head as if it had all been a dream, and then slowly walked up the stairs and let himself out.

Long after Don left, Ed got up and walked over to Izzy. He looked down at her relaxed body. Strangely, he had never seen her look more beautiful. She seemed to be asleep. He picked her up and carried her to their bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed. Izzy never stirred. Ed crawled into bed, cuddled up next to her warm body, and fell asleep.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers