All Comments on 'Date Night (Her View)'

by Clubsandwich21

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

same ole shit, different day. a slut and her pussy. whatever

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What! Yet another wimpy husband. Just a never ending litany of crappy cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Naughty her ass, she's a fucking cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This in the wrong category. No loving wife here just a self confessed slutbitch fucking a black dick.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Fucking in the middle of a club? Come on - not even fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More BBC mythology, from some gay man's POV, while he pretends to be into a women so he doesn't have to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am glad it's just a story. But I think you are black and would like to screw white women,

Simply a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor kid just a child with divorced idiots for parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy and arousing, unfortunately hopefully their daughter gets a little older before Mommy gets totally owned by another man and leaves her and Daddy to become a total cum slut for other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A slut, her need for extra cock, a wimp husband and of course, the ever so prominent "black stud". Nothing more than a pile of racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess the his and her submissions work where this answered more questions raised by the his version. But I do agree it will fair better in IR or Voyeur section even though it is a sort of cheating wife. I mean he wants it so it is unfaithful but not really cheating.

pfeelthypfeelthyover 2 years ago

Great story, thank you for sharing it. I found myself wishing they would go back to Taye's house for round two and was a little disappointed in the ending, but still, well crafted and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interracial not LW. Just another author NOT giving what the readers of the Loving Wives category are looking for. If we wanted an interracial story, we would have gone to that category for one. One measly star, because less would not be counted by the analytics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another writer getting off turning wife into a whore and hubby a pathetic and perverted loser (also known as a cuck). Oh the boys in the Cuck a Doodle Do club will enjoy this one. Stupid and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just another whore and wimp story getting sick of these garbage can stories

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Hot scene but no context on this couple or how they reached this point in time. Maybe I have to read other stories you have written to get that info.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"Exhibitionist writing with a plot? We don't need no stinking plot!"

.

These "scenes" are numerous and wearing and as ubiquitous as letters to the editor in the skin mags. What people want is a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read for a while...keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see the real IR bigots are out in full force. There's no sign hanging on LW that sez whites only. Only a bigot would demand exclusivity!

@anon: not giving the loving wives readers what they're looking for? You mean what you're looking for. 5500 reads. 19 comments of which only some are anti-black. That means 4,981 were perfectly happy with the story. You're a bigot!

@author: hot story. Agree that the ending could have been better by carrying it on somewhere. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Taye Taye got his useless, black ass to stop burning and looting to tap some white whore's skank ass.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 2 years ago

I'm sure the husband will be so proud showing off his little NI@@er kid to all his friends. ONE*

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Not sure where the BDSM came from J never mentioned it. He did however mention condoms, if she really does see him as her Master then all this would be discussed before and so her getting screwed if the chance came up would not be the surprise that comes across from both sides.

Her acting the brat and going bareback and taking a skinful is a dangerous behaviour not one to be accepted in any SSC relationship. 1st thing a good hiding and deprived of orgasms until the test results are back and 2nd thing a morning after pill.

If you don't follow these up then you just have 2 snapshots of the same scene not a story.

If you do intend to write more, for each story choose a tense and stick to it. All through you were flipping from past to present and back. You even did past-present-past in a single sentence.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow another retread author with the same worn out drivel. If you wonder why everyone, except for the other mentally ill closeted types like you, see you, correctly, as mentally ill, for starters, the fact that at no point did your prepubescent brain say "Holy shit little dicked dude, this is simply horrible!!!" gives it away.

Macaroni art may be more your speed, just remember dont eat the glue like you did those lead paint chips you once found yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It doesn't matter if her lover was black or not. This marriage was over, they just didn't know it. Very bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story and can't wait to hear about more date nights!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was as believable as anything I've read here. Glad they weren't tossed out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the idiot who talks about the signs in LW. Listen ass wipe why do you think Literotica established categories? I don't care for fetish and the IR category, so when they're put in this category, I bounce on it and the author gets an automatic 1* rating. It has nothing to do with being racists. I just find most of those stories in those categories garbage, not all, but the majority. It appears this idiot doesn't understand the reasoning behind the different categories.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Captivating!!.....Please continue.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Belonged in IR

You would have gotten better marks there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another heartless CUNT and sissy loser hubby POS. Worthless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Baby I was, am and always will be, a very stupid cunt. But you are also thick as a brick, so we mach well, probably. The putrid slut & sissy cuck. Let’s do some nigga jizz guzzling together, fagg.

That the quintessential of this drivel, no need for follow up, it’s spoiled already.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Love Stories About Cuckolding Husbands

I can take my husband out and get him drunk, and then I can be fucked right next to him and all he will do is smile like a sleepy drunk. Sober he is an entirely different creature though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anybody that writes these sorry cuck stories should have both hands cut off and he should be castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife is a s*** it is that simple. Now the husband knows it even if he was too stupid to know it before.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

Incredible descriptors used. This was really hot. Much hotter than the husband’s view

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Typical haters on LW complaining that there are sexual stories on a sexual story website. Morons for sure. However, this story was So Hot! 10 Stars to writer, Great Story, Great Writing. I love a happy ending. Good Job my Friend. I love this story. It was perfect. So much sex, for the longest time I didn't believe that sex actually happened in Night Clubs. But, I'm sure that it does now. Many times just like this, as a matter of fact! LOL Thanks!

Hornydevil47Hornydevil474 months ago

I enjoyed the story but didn't like the comments. Have complained about one about a year ago. What imbecile reads a story on an erotic story site and then makes such violent comments. Please literotica, REMOVE THIS ASSHOLES COMMENT. Thank you. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClubsandwich21@Clubsandwich21
Happily married to a woman who loves to engage in my kinks and fantasies. I love to be in charge and take control, but absolutely enjoy sharing her and seeing her enjoy herself. We are actively involved in the swinger lifestyle. I enjoy writing things based on both actual even...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES