Date Night (Her View)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he dipped his tongue into my mouth, I moved his large, hot hands over the now bare and shaven mound between my legs. I hadn't been so thankful for my penchant for no underwear in a long while but now I was -- especially as I encouraged two of his slender, deft fingers inside the glistening wet folds of my aching pussy.

I gasped into his mouth. While slender, his two fingers felt filling, just not filling enough. It only deepened the ache in my belly. Yet, I needed this right now, I needed the slide and arch of his fingers. So I rocked my hips, back and forth, back and forth, riding those glorious fingers. They were longer than J's and reached places inside that I didn't think possible for fingers to reach and before long I was cumming, violently, the explosive rumbles skyrocketing along already sensitive nerve endings.

Not wanting to scream, I slammed my mouth back into Taye's and said, "I want you to fuck me. I...I.." My voice trembled as his fingers continued to move and manipulate me. "I need you inside me."

I barely felt myself move but then I felt the cool hardness of a wall against my back. Taye pinned my arms and hands above my head, kissing me breathless. His leg nudged my legs apart and I moaned, feeling the rough drag of his fingertips along the slick lips of my pussy. He didn't insert a finger, only dragged them up and down, up and down, driving me crazier with each slow slip and slide. I wanted more -- I needed more.

I bucked my hips. I hoped by doing so that he would comply and slide his wonderful fingers inside me again. He leaned down and whispered, "Turn around for me. Stick that ass of yours out so I can feel it against my big cock again."

I immediately responded and spun around, placing my palms flat against the wall and sticking my ass out. My quick and immediate compliance was promptly rewarded -- two fingers slammed inside me. My body cried out, pushing back, back, back, until I slid all the way down onto his long fingers. He didn't move them, simply letting me fuck myself on his fingers.

My orgasm itched at the corners of my body. Just a little bit more and I could get off again. Just a bit more and I could scream without a care, the music swallowing the sound up. Just a bit more and I could return to J, beg him to take me home and fuck me until I couldn't see or stand straight but then --

I audibly gasped as Taye slid his big, thick cock deep inside, and the blunt head of his cock hits that spot, like he instinctively knew where to hit, how deep to go. I glanced over my shoulder. Taye grinned and retracted his sizeable erection, only to pump his glorious cock in again, snapping his hips just so.

He slid out again, simply holding still, now playing a teasing game of "just the tip." I was losing patience. He'd denied me my second orgasm and now he'd just given me a taste of his impressive length and girth and fuck it if I wasn't going to get fucked in this club by this gorgeous black cock.

So I begged.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," I babbled senselessly. "Please fuck me. Fuck me please, please, please."

Taye didn't say anything. His response was prompt again. His hips snapped forward, the force of which left me breathless -- his big, thick black cock penetrated me, deep and filling, my petite body and dripping wet pussy hungrily accepting the invasion.

"Oh fuck," I babbled again. "You feel so fucking good." Each word I spoke was punctuated by a sharp, rough thrust of his hips. "Fuck me, fuck, right there, harder, harder please. Make me feel it! Make me feel it -- oh god, you're so big, so thick, fuck you fill me up so good..."

Taye shifted just so, seeming to find a better angle. He gripped my hips tightly, his nails biting into my skin and I knew -- I knew -- marks would be left over. He accelerated his rhythm -- faster, deeper, harder, fucking me brutally and determinedly. Sweat dripped from both of us.

The slap-slap-slap of our skin meeting echoes obscenely over the music and it seemed to drive Taye further, like a man possessed. My hips countered his thrusts, moving into them.

"Beg me to come, you dirty little slut," Taye directed severely.

I nodded, sweat-damp hair bouncing, "Don't stop! Please, please don't stop! F -- fuck me! Fuck me harder I want to cum so bad, please let me cum, I want to cum on your big cock, please, please, please..."

"Don't worry, slut. I plan on fucking you, hard and fast, while you cum around my cock. Beg more, slut. Beg for me to make this tight cunt of yours cum on my big cock. I know you've wanted this since you first laid eyes on me, so stereotypical, little white girl with a tight little pussy wanting to be filled by some big, thick black cock..."

I whined from deep within my chest and I bite down on my bottom lip, nearly drawing blood.

"I'm -- I'm s -- so c -- close. Oh, oh, oh god, right there, right there. Need to -- please, please. Need to come. Make me come again. Want to...want to come -- on -- your -- big -- thick -- black -- cock because, because oh fuck, I'm a little cock slut for black cock..."

Taye acquiesced without a word. He bucked his hips, snapping harshly and violently, and then my body twitched, muscles drawing tight and rigid. I cried out, sobbing and screaming his name in a wail. My body pulsed, internal walls contracting around him, and like he promised, he continued to fuck me as my body instinctively pulled back, wanting away from the intensity of the sensations still holding me captive.

"Come inside me," I requested, breathless, and eyes wild, still needy. "Make me your little cock slut!"

And with that, Taye came with a strangled moan. His orgasm was vicious, explosive and it was everything I wanted.

We said nothing to each other as we readied ourselves to return to J. Arm in arm, we walked back to the bar, I steadied myself against his solid frame. I didn't need to look in the mirror to know my pupils were blown and I looked flushed -- how utterly, breathtakingly debauched I looked.

"You guys were gone a while. I can see by the sweat on you two that you did some dancing," J said as I managed to slide myself up onto the stool beside him.

"Yeah," I replied, still out of breath and knowing that he'd seen Taye and me. That he'd watched as I was roughly fucked against a wall while unaware club patrons danced. That he'd seen Taye penetrate me without a condom and did he know that I was now full, so full, of Taye's cum? "I forgot how much I actually enjoy dancing. I need some water after all of that."

Taye echoed my sentiment. He shook J's hand, saying something about meeting friends. I only realized he was actually leaving me when he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "You're such an obedient little cock slut. Maybe I'll have you again."

I kissed him because I couldn't help it. At that point, I would've done anything he asked.

As he disappeared into the crowd, I came back to myself. Right. Obedient little cock sluts also belong to their Sirs and I had one, a good and dominant one, ordering me water. Obedient little cock sluts also need to find their way back to their Sirs, just like I needed in that moment.

I needed J to see just how used and abused my tight little pussy was, just how good it had been for Taye. I needed J to fuck me senseless, to remind me just who I belonged to.

Just as J turned around with the water, I spread my legs apart, just enough to let him see how red and bruised my tight little pussy was. Just enough for him to see a thick, white streak of cum slipping down the inside of my right thigh.

We locked eyes as I grinned wickedly, "Baby, I've been a very naughty girl."

12