All Comments on 'Date Night Pt. 03'

by HappyNCHubby

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another author with a futile attempt to cover a lack of quality with quantity.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

As I posted in chapter 2, nothing new in this standard cuckold story. Husband is a fool, a wimp, and about to lose his slutty wife. But remember, he wanted her to be with another guy (see chapter 1). A blind person can see where this is going. Hope this sorry tale ends next chapter with Tom and Sally dying from AIDS she contacted from her lover, Roger. Now that would be a fitting end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read all three of Date Night and it sounds like there is going to be a 4th for sure in your future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You've gotten multiple comments with technical advice. Spelling, punctuation, POV and more. The suggestion to get an editor has occurred many times. Three chapters in, and you're not listening. 2*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

It went from erotic to ridiculous.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesabout 3 years ago

Ignore the trolls. Great start to the story, and I hope you keep writing.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She's not a hotwife

She's a slut. What's interesting or entertaining about that?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is probably moving a little too quickly, having Sally take home a man to fuck on the first outing seems a little out of character for someone that was not very keen on the whole idea in the first place. Other than that, this is pretty hot; I just hope you don't pull the stupid ending where she leaves her husband or becomes a prostitute. And yes, ignore the trolls. I never understood why people would bother reading AND commenting on stories they don't like. It's not like you can't tell from the first paragraph where the plot is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ignore the trolls? That's the comment from Cuckold Paul? If anybody should be ignored it's an ass wipe like you. These cuckold stories are all just plain garbage. 90% of this category has garbage stories. Only ten per cent are even worthy of consideration. The good authors, only a handful, make it even worth checking LW for decent stories. Why do these sewer rats waste their time writing garbage? I guess the sewer rats like Cuckold Paul need something trashy to read to turn them on.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This "story" should have been neutered like a good cuck ages ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey, Happy n Chubby, you should learn the difference between "ridged" and "rigid."

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 3 years ago

Can't wait to hide in the closet like Tom and watch Sally screw her friend Roger in her marital bed. Hubby should cleanup his wife afterwards 😋 five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Those that gave this garbage a five star rating are out of their fucking minds, most likely brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Clearly this Sally would have to have been a real slut long before Tom’s idea came about. This story makes her seem experienced and cock hungry. I was hoping that other couple got involved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous