Date Night Pt. 04

Story Info
Sally takes the final step to being a hotwife and loves it.
1.7k words
3.93
25.6k
30

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom waited anxiously for what felt like hours, but was more like 30 minutes. Tom heard the door close in the distance and the sound of laughter from Sally and Roger. He quickly turned the camcorder on and made sure it was autofocusing.

Sally entered the room first and clicked the overhead light on as Roger followed her in. Roger laughed again and said, I think the Uber driver knew you were sucking my cock. Sally chuckled and said, I don't care, I wanted more of your cum.

Tom thought he'd heard it all now, but he was in for a night of shocks. Sally glanced at the closet and then looked at Roger. She took a deep breath and said to Roger, tonight I want you to fuck me, treat me like a slut, do anything you want as much as you want, I love my husband and what we have I never want to replace but most of the time we make love, and it's amazing but tonight I want to be fucked over and over again.

Tom wasn't expecting that, he wondered where that came from.

Sally's small delicate fingers curled under the hem of her dress, she pulled her dress slowly up revealing bare waxed pussy, still slick and glistening with excitement.

Roger took a step towards her, but Sally shook her head stopping him. Sally was feeling brave and seductive and it showed. Sally continued to lift the dress past her toned flat stomach. She lifted it over her firm 32C breasts and over her head. She tossed the dress on the floor and, then unclasped the front closing bra which she shrugged off her shoulders, and it slid off her arms and to the floor also.

Sally climbed up onto the bed and sat with her back against the wall. Sally made sure that Tom could see everything from where he hid. Sally cupped her amazing breasts and simply said watch.

Sally squeezed and rubbed her breasts, she let her palms tease her hard sensitive nipples. Roger watched her as she pleasured herself, but Tom stared in awe never seeing his wife like this.

As Sally pinched and rolled her hard nipples she let out a moan and her legs spread open displaying her glittering bald mound. Sally's right hand crept down her flat stomach to her wet pussy. With her index and middle fingers she spread her pussy open showing Roger (and Tom) her slick pink treasure.

Roger licked his lips as he watched Sally reach her left index finger down to her splayed slick lips and gather a large dollop of her sweet cream. Sally sensually brought the index finger to her mouth. Sally extended her tongue and seductively licked her finger clean.

Sally resumed pinching and pulling her hard swollen nipples with her left hand and simultaneously started to rub small circles on her clit causing her to moan. Occasionally Sally would slide 2 fingers deep into the depths of her hot tunnel eliciting a gasp.

Roger kept his eyes fixed on Sally as he undressed. Once, naked he sat on the corner of the bed the get a closer view of Sally's amazing petite body. Tom looked over at Roger and was slightly taken aback by the size of his cock. It wasn't so much the length as it was only an inch or so longer but the girth and the thick veins that ran the length of it was a completely different story. From the thick mushroom head to the base was near the size of Sally's wrist. Tom couldn't imagine it fitting into his wife's tight little pussy.

His attention was snapped back to his wife when she began chanting "OH FUCK". Sally had abandoned her breasts, she now had two fingers plunging in and out her dripping wet pussy and her left hand was rubbing her clit at almost a blurring speed. Her body began to shake, and her back arched, she let out a scream that caught in her throat as her petite body convulsed through a powerful orgasm. The bedroom was heavy with the intoxicating scent of her delicious pussy.

Sally withdrew her two fingers and held them up towards Roger. He wasted no time in leaning up. Tom watched from the darkness as she smeared her juices on his lips before he sucked them clean. Roger crawled up to kiss her, allowing Sally to taste herself on his lips.

The two love's continued to kiss feverishly. Tom quietly open and removed his pants and boxers, freeing his painfully hard cock. Sally broke the kiss and told Roger to lay down, he happily complied.

She kissed and licked down his muscular chest to his toned abdomen. As she kissed lower Sally reached the thick swollen mushroom head. She swirled her tongue all around the tip and licking along the tiny slit gathering the copious pre-cum that has been leaking out.

Sally ran her tongue down the shaft to his large balls. She licked and sucked each ball while stroking his cock, Roger let out a satisfied moan. Once both balls were wet with her saliva, she kissed her way back to the tip. Stretching her mouth around the head Sally started bobbing up and down. Having remembered Sally's instructions Roger intertwined a handful of her long strawberry blonde hair. She moaned around his cock as he started thrusting upwards fucking her face. He yanked her head back by her hair and yelled you like that slut, as he slapped her face with his cock.

Tom watched awestruck as Roger forced Sally's mouth back down onto his cock, the more he forced the more she moaned. He pushed her head down and held it there. Tom could literally see her throat bulging from where the cock was lodged.

Roger held her there till her eyes began to glaze over before pulling her head back by the handful of hair. Tears ran down her face as she gasped for air. With a pleading voice she said please use me like a fuck toy.

Tom had been so consumed with the events unfolding in his marital bed that he couldn't remember when he had started jerking off. He felt the carpet in front of him and discovered it was wet and sticky, so he knew he'd cum at least once, but his cock was still raging hard.

Roger pushed Sally over onto her stomach, he kneeled behind her and grabbed her hips. He pulled her hips up to the desired height. He smacked her ass so hard that his handprint was already visible, but it elicited a loud satisfied moan from her.

He gripped his engorged cock and slapped it against pussy several times making her tremble with desire. He than parted her lips with the thick mushroom head and rubbed it up and down a few times coating it in her juices before lining it up to her hot tunnel.

Roger thought about entering her slowly to savor the sensation, but quickly decided to fuck her like a slut. He gripped her hips tightly and plunged balls deep into her.

Sally was unprepared for the thick invasion, her head snapped back, and she was unable to breathe. Roger smacked her other ass cheek causing her to yelp and snap back to the here and now.

Roger couldn't believe how tight her pussy was and realized if it wasn't for her being so wet he could have hurt her and himself by slamming in as he did. He gripped her hips and pulled his cock all the way back till just the tip remained before driving back in. Sally was much more prepared and moaned in pleasure. She could feel her walls being stretched and her cervix being hit with every thrust. He started a steady in and out rhythm. Every time his heavy balls slapped her clit she moaned and trembled. She was fast approaching an earth-shattering orgasm.

Roger picked up his pace pummeling her pussy, she was babbling incoherently between moans and gasps. She was too lost in the feeling in her pussy to notice him wet his thumb in the profuse amount of juices she was producing. He rubbed his thumb over her tight little asshole a couple of times before pushing it in deep. Her entire body shook as she experienced a savage orgasm. Her walls clenched so tight it squeezed Roger's cock out before she squirted violently, soaking Roger and the mattress beneath them. Sally was on a sexual high having just had possibly the most powerful orgasm of her life, but Roger was done just yet.

Tom hoped they didn't hear him when he came for the third time in the closet. He checked to make sure there was still tape left before gripping his cock again.

Roger pulled his thumb out of her ass and lined the head of his cock up. Sally started to say something but was cut off by Roger telling her fuck toys don't speak. He worked the head in and let her adjust before pushing another couple inches in. He started working that in and out, with every third push in going deeper till his balls were against her abused pussy.

He had a slow constant rhythm until Sally screamed please fuck my ass and fill me with your hot cum.

Tom had hoped to hold off and time it when they came but hearing his wife was just too much, and he came yet again. He had to stop rubbing his cock, or he might rub it bloody.

On the bed Roger was like a man possessed, he fucked her ass hard and deep. Sally was never a big fan of anal only letting Tom do it a few times in their years together but she herself building towards her first anal orgasm. Now she hoped that Roger would hold off long enough for it to happen.

He was on the verge of filling her but kept pounding. Sally shrieked and convulsed just as Roger exploded deep in her bowels. She could feel the hot streams of his cum filling her. He held on to her till the very last drop of cum was deposited into her.

When he released his grip she collapsed onto the bed, periodically quivering from aftershocks.

Tom stared in amazement at the lovers. Roger laid down and Sally curled up in his arms. Tom pressed stop on the camcorder and drank some water as he realized his mouth was dry. After a few minutes Sally kissed Roger and asked him how long he needed before he could go again.