All Comments on 'Date Night Pt. 04'

by HappyNCHubby

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

Like I said before, he is a wimp and a closet cuckold husband. Just a wasteful time spent here. I was hoping he would grow a pair and kick Roger out of his home and try to reclaim his slutty wife. But most writers seem to love making the husband a sorry excuse of a man. Not everyone likes a willing cuckold story. The storyline was substandard, the characters were awful. Please no more chapters, just end it all with the house blowing up and killing all 3.... Need to learn from some of the better ones like JPB, saddletramp, and etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waiting for the 3some. I know it has to be cumming

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Dude, this wasn’t a story, it was ridiculous.

Were you trying to see how many tropes you could fit into one story? The husband hiding in the closet videotaping the encounter. The unusually thick cock. The standard “I love my husband but....”. Even the “not a fan of anal but with this huge cock it was better” I mean, come on dude.

You think a woman is going to enjoy having her ass stretched open on a first date? May as well have written that she didn’t lie ATM but with her liver she couldn’t get enough of her ass taste.

Ridiculous.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Mr Chubby, you are trying way too hard to write your little cuck story. You can’t have a cuck with just a dry mouth and a camera. There has to be at least a little angst.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Tom should fuck his wife after roger is done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think I'm wearing out the spot on my screen where the one star appears, soon I'll be forced to undeservedly upgrade you to two stars.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

Anonymous about 5 hours ago

Waiting for the 3some. I know it has to be cumming.

Just not with Hubby.

Four half page stories and still you haven't learned a thing.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Im still stuck between whether I should pull my eye roll back down or stop laughing.

It just isn't good. Like too many there seems to be a fixed set of ideas that HAVE to be applied to a story, whether its "Its my body, you dont own me", "Your poor fragile male ego" or the total lack of respect for a cuckie little dicked hubby, the super spy, ex navy seal etc etc etc. It makes for piss poor reading, because its all been done and generally better.

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Awful, just awful collection of typical cucky garbage. Hubby should off himself or the two lovers.... or both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just one word: awful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another decent human being of a wife being destroyed by the cuck husband and turned into a strange-dick-loving whore. marriage going downhill, sooner or later.

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

You don't have to please the anal fetishists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How could a man sit in a closet and watch his sexy wife get thoroughly fucked multiple times bringing her to the most powerful orgasms she’s ever had multiple times? She’ll never be as satisfied with him as she was with the stranger , in effect destroying their mutual sex life they had together . That will leave him whacking off watching bulls getting the prize of her body !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I missed all the stories written by all the Trolls up in here. I’ll admit you don’t have to fit every sexual act with the first lover. But don’t listen to these homophobic single lonely ass losers who can’t even get laid let alone a wife

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

Wow! This is by far the hottest story I have read in a long time. The sex is palpable. You can cut the tension with a knife. Just fucking fantastic!

timsteel1961timsteel1961over 2 years ago

Please finish the story, part five will tell me whether I loved, liked or hated this story. For the most part, loved it.

bioman57bioman57about 1 year ago

Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a hot fuck sure enjoyed the story made me wet had to lick the precum off my fingers what a hot wife to use for a fuck toy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous