Date Night with Daddy

Story Info
Baby girl and her Daddy return home after a date night out.
2.8k words
4.44
14.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was unexpected. Catching us both off guard, as we left the cab and rushed towards his apartment. It was late. Not a soul was around, leaving the street quiet, as I waited for him to unlock the front door before he ushered me inside.

"Sorry, baby." His voice was deep and rich, but had a playful edge to it. As he spoke, it washed over me sending a shiver down my spine. "Come let's get you warmed up, hm." His hand rested on my lower back, directing me towards the neat and stylishly decorated modern living room. I sat on the soft, placed at the most optimal distance from the large fireplace that Tom began to light. His outfit he wore for our date was impeccable. Well tailored black slacks that clung to him like a second skin, and a crisp white shirt that over the course of the night had its sleeves rolled up. He looked like he walked out of a high fashion magazine, rather than the cocktail bar we had spent the evening on our third date.

I had met Tom online. Like most people my age do know days. Technology and social media was a fucking wonder, for people like me, that found dating to be awkward. We talked for a bit, mostly about our hobbies and our lives. It was so easy to talk to him, so I felt comfortable to share more when he asked about past relationships. There were not many on my end. It's not that I'm unattractive. It's just.. I have interests that cause people to have two reactions. They ever get a bit weirded out, or they get really, really creepy. But Tom. When he found out I wanted a Daddy. Someone to take control of our most intimate time, dominate in a firm but caring way. Well.. we set up a date soon after.

"Nice and warm?" Tom flashed me a smile, before moving to stand in front of me. "How about some drinks? I may have a bit of a home bar in my kitchen."

"Sounds wonderful." I started to get up, only for him to stop me.

"No, no. Stay. I'll get them." With that he headed towards the kitchen. I could hear the soft sound of cabinets being opened, only to be replaced with the soft clinking of glasses.

Taking a slow breath, I settled back onto the sofa. Trying to calm my nerves. It did not take him long to return. I raised an eyebrow at the two rock tumblers of what looked like cola in his large hands.

"Just some rum and coke for now. We can get adventurous.. Another time." He sat next to me, handing me a drink.

"So there's going to be a next time?" I asked as I sipped my drink.

"Only if you are a good girl." He grinned at me over his glass, and I felt my cheeks grow warm. "Before we do anything, ground rules. If you're not happy with anything that we do, you say "Red". Soon as you say it, we stop. But I want you to use it if you're not happy with what's going on. I won't be disappointed. I just want to make sure you are safe."

"Of course." I took another sip of my drink, before placing it on the small side table next to where I sat.

"Good." He polished off his drink in one go, before placing the empty glass on the coffee table. "You have been a good girl for me tonight, haven't you, baby?"

"Yes." I felt my mouth go dry as I saw his eyes darkened with lust.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy." I bit my lip slightly, watching his eyes dart down to them.

Daddy moved closer, stretching out one arm over the back of the sofa, while the other hovered over my bare thigh. Ever so slightly did his hand graze my leg, the slight touch sending sparks to dance over my skin. He had been doing this all night, teasing me with ghosting touches that did not satiate my desire to feel his skin against mine.

"May I kiss you, baby girl?" He muttered into my ear. This close the heady scent of him, rich Sandalwood and Cedar, washed over me. Filling my lungs as I breathed him in. It was the same aftershave he wore on our first date. The one I had admitted to him a few weeks ago, had been haunting me as I went about my daily routines.

I nodded slowly, to be rewarded with the soft press of his lips against mine. It was not our first kiss, that had happened when he dropped me off at my flat on our last date. Since then I wanted nothing more than to feel his lips against mine. The slight tickle of his stubble against my skin as he moved his lips against mine. I melted into him, letting out a quiet moan as I clutched the front of his shirt. His hand finally touched the skin of my thigh, pushing up the edge of my pale pink dress, as it moved higher.

"Fuck, your gorgious baby." Daddy groaned against my lips, only to pull away. Leaving me pouting at the loss of him. "Oh don't worry, there's more to come." He chuckled, his eyes roaming over my body. I had chosen the pale pink shift dress especially for him. I loved how it clung to every curve of my body, the low cut neckline showing my perky breast to his hungry gaze.

"Do you know how hard it was not to bend you over the table in that bar and fuck you for all to see. How hard it was not to pull you into my lap in the back of the cab and take you, see if I could make you cum before we got home."He thumbed the thin straps that held my dress up at the shoulders. "Bet you would like that, huh baby. Bet you would let let Daddy fuck you, where ever he wanted."

The thought of him using me how and when he wanted made me weak at the knees. "Y-yes Daddy." I stuttered, feeling flustered from his teasing.

"I know you would. Because you are Daddy's good girl." His thumbs pushed down the straps of my dress. The top of my dress slipped down, sliding against my skin as it revealed my bare chest to him. My nipples started to pebble as he brushed his thumb over them. Circling around them drawing them into stiff peaks. "So fucking beautiful." He took one of my nipples into his warm mouth, swirling his tongue around it, before lightly scraping his teeth over it. While his hand teased the other. I let out a gasp, running a hand through his soft black hair and pressing my chest into him. I wanted more, needed to feel more of him. With a wet pop, he let go of my breast, placing biting kisses onto my skin, as he moved to take the other nipple into his mouth.

"Daddy, please." I begged needily.

"What does my baby need?" He abandoned my nipples, taking to trailing kisses over the swell of my breast, up towards my neck.

"Please Daddy, I need you." I took hold of his hand, pressing it against my thigh and urging his hand to slip under my dress. "I need to feel you." I whimpered.

"Such a needy little thing." Daddy's hand moved higher, squeezing my thigh before slipping between my legs. His fingers gently brushed against my damp panties. "So wet for me." he pushed them aside, before brushing against my slick lips. His teasing continued, as he brushed against my clit, circling it with his thumb as his fingers slipped into my wet heat.

"Daddy!" I gasped as his thick finger filled me. He thrust his finger into me, before adding another two fingers into my core. Stretching my hot walls around him. He was skilled with his fingers, playing me like a well tuned instrument as he brushed against the bundle of nerves deep inside. Drawing me closer to my release.

"Fuck, I love the feel of your pussy around my fingers." He rasped. "I can feel you clench against me. Tightening around me." Daddy started to speed up his thrusts, pulling me closer and closer to the edge of the precipice. Drawing needy moans from me as I writhed against his relentless assault on my pussy. I rocked myself against his fingers, urging my release to build quicker.

"I want you to cum around my fingers, baby. Cum for me." Fire spread through me as I rode his fingers, grinding against his palm. "Cum for me, now." He breathed. It was all I needed. His command sent me spiralling over the edge, as I shattered against his palm.

"Good baby, such a good girl." He purred his praise, before slipping his fingers out of me. I whimpered at the loss . I watched as he licked the slick off his fingers, letting out a low moan. "Fuck, you taste so sweet baby." he brushed his finger against my lips. "Taste yourself." I slowly licked my own slick of his fingers, tasting the mix of myself and his skin on my tongue, keeping eye contact with him as I did.

"I'm gonna fuck you on this sofa, baby." Daddy pushed me backwards gently, moving to cover me with his body. I began to open his shirt, popping the buttons through their buttonholes one at a time, before sliding the shirt over his shoulders. Dropping the material to the floor next to us. Daddy was lean, well built but not too muscular. The dark trail of hair from his belly button, that disappeared under the waistband of his slacks drew my attention to the growing thick length of him, straining against his trousers.

"Your very handsome Daddy." I ran my hand over his flat stomach, he had leaned back allowing me to explore with my hands.

"Thank you baby." He began to undo his trousers, pushing them down to reveal his bare thick cock to me. Daddy had mentioned he was large, but I was not expecting it to actually be this big. As I took him in my hand , I could not close my fist around him. The silken hardness of him was lightly dusted with faint freckles, a visible vein ran along the underside of it. I slowly stroked his cock, running my hand from the base to tip. Daddy let out a low groan, as his hips gently buckled into my fist.

"Damn baby, your hand feels so good on my cock." He groaned, I got a few more strokes in before he took hold of my hand and pulled it off him. "But tonight's not about me. Maybe later I'll let you play with me." He pulled off my dress, throwing it to the floor, leaving me in my black panties. He ran his large hands over my body. when he got to my thighs, he pulled off my panties, before spreading my thighs wide, slotting himself between my legs.

"It's not going to fit." I bit my lip, as I watched as he rubbed the head of his hard cock against my swollen lips, spreading my slick over his length.

"Colour?"

"Green, Daddy."

"Good girl." He leaned in to brush a soft kiss against my lips. "We will go slow. But remember, use your colours if it's too much." Daddy leaned back, returning to teasing my needy pussy with his cock. Slowly the head of him slipped past my lips, inch by inch he filled me, stretching my inner walls around his cock.

"Ah D-daddy. Feels.. oh god- it feels so good." I gasped, my hands clutched at the sofa, desperate to hold onto anything that would ground me from the waves of pleasure that washed over me.

"Fuck baby- your pussy takes me so well." Daddy's voice was thick with lust, I did not think it could go deeper, but the way his words rumbled out of his lips made me shiver around him. "So fucking tight, I can feel you clutching my cock."

I squeezed around him, earning a sharp hissed "fuck" from him. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled him deeper, urging him to move. Ever so slowly, he began to move. Rolling his hips as he thrust into me. Taking the time to make sure I was fully stretched around him.

"Daddy please." I begged, rocking my hips against him. "Please, please, please."

"Please, what baby?"

"Please fuck me. Don't be gentle. I need you to fuck me."

"You need me to fuck you. To fill you full of my thick cock, until you can think of nothing else .. is that right?" He snapped his hips against me, filling me fully in one quick thrust.

"Yes!" I shouted, digging my nails into his shoulders. "Yes Daddy, I need your thick cock to fuck me. Please- I have been so good. So good for you. Please fuck me." I begged desperately.

Daddy took hold of my legs, pulling them from around his waist and pushing them against my chest. Folding me in half under him. Then he slammed into me. Setting a brutal pace as he fucked me into his sofa. The position allowed him even deeper than before. Claiming all of my hot pussy with his cock. The head of it brushed against my cervix. My wanton cries spurred him on, they mixed with the wet sounds of our hips joining. Of his cock thrusting into my needy pussy. The noise filled the quiet of the room.

"You're my little cock slut aren't you. Such a good girl, taking all of Daddy's cock, you have been begging for it all night." He growled into my ear. "You'll take anything I'll give you. Like a good". Thrust. "Little." Thrust. "Slut." Thrust.

"Daddy im- ah god - I'm so close." I panted, feeling the growing pressure build up deep in me, as he fucked his thick cock into my pussy, over and over. I did not know where I ended and he began.

"That's it. Show me what a good little slut you are and cum on my cock." He demanded, his thrusts became more forceful.

I screamed his name as I lost myself to the waves of pleasure that washed over me. It was a rushing river that threatened to take me out to sea. I clutched at his back, holding him for dear life , as if he was the only thing to stop me drowning. My molten walls clutched at his thick length, earning low moans from him. My release did not stop his thrusts, he continued, working me through wave after wave of aftershock.

"Fuck, baby so close. I want to come deep in your hot cunt. Want to fill my baby up." His thrusts stuttered, slightly losing the brutal tempo momentarily, before picking it back up. "Please baby, please let me cum deep in you." His panted begging sparked something in me. I wanted to hear more. I filed it away for another time.

"Cum in me Daddy." I purred, arching into him and rolling my hips against him. After a few sharp thrusts, I felt him shudder deep within me. Filling me with his hot cum. He groaned my name into my neck, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck as he slumped against me.

"Fuck, that was so fucking hot." He moaned, gently moving his cock into me, before growing still.

"You're telling me." I giggled, running a hand through his hair. "That felt so good."

Daddy helped me lower my legs. I wrapped them around his hips, holding him against me as we snuggled on the sofa. His softening length is still buried inside me.

"How did you find it? The controlling aspect, not too much?" He pulled back, brushing loose strands of my hair out of my face.

"No, not at all. It was.. very fun." I smiled up at him.

"Good, good." He leaned close, pressing a soft kiss to my head. Slowly he pulled out of me, settling back on the sofa before pulling me onto his lap. " And the degradation, that was not too much?"

"No.. I liked it." I shifted against him, settling myself flush against his chest. "How was it for you?"

"Oh I very much enjoyed myself." He chuckled, running a hand up and down my back. Soothing me , making sure I did not crash harshly into subspace. "Next time I'll try and get us onto the bed."

"So there's a next time?" I leaned back, taking in his flushed face.

"Of course. As long as you want It."

"I want it." I pressed my lips against his, pulling him into a slow and gentle kiss.