All Comments on 'Date Night with Him'

by NaughtyBitchforDaddy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sexman1013Sexman1013over 5 years ago
Great beginning

Can’t wait to see where this leads!!

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago

I liked your story. It was a basic plot but you kept the story simple which was what it needed and I thought it good for a first attempt.

I would suggest shorter paragraphs. Reading on a laptop, tablet or phone is very different from reading a book. There needs to be plenty of white space.

I thought that there were instances when you could have used longer sentences to slow the pace down. The more I got into the story the faster I read and I think the story begs to be read at a slower pace.

There are only two instances of dialogue and again I feel that the introduction of dialogue would improve the story’s presentation. Remember to make each piece of dialogue a separate paragraph. As long as you make it clear who is speaking you don’t necessarily have to use he said/she said etc.

Final comment is that two pages (6k words) tend to be better received than three one page chapters. Working on 6k to 9k is a good idea (in my opinion). I made a mistake with my story BiBi and Will. I submitted it as five chapters and it crashed. Nothing more than 4.00. Submitted it again as one story, which is how I had originally written it, and what a difference in the rating.

I hope my comments help. They are intended to be constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting on round two!

Very good, I liked where you lead me.

subdudeme13subdudeme13about 5 years ago
I want more.

Great start. I loved it.

PlayfulGBPlayfulGBover 3 years ago
Super HOT

Well done, had me on the edge of my seat and hard in no time.

Off to read part 2.

Cheers

CleevedreamsCleevedreamsover 3 years ago

A great beginning....keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyBitchforDaddy@NaughtyBitchforDaddy
33 Followers
New writer wanting to explore her ideas. Some of my inspiration comes from my own experiences. Thank you to my friends and editors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES