All Comments on 'Date Night with Keiko'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Absolutely Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very specific, but there's something about a genuinely loving couple taking advantage of other women for their own sexual benefit that I really enjoy. It's wholesome while depraved at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pls more stories like this

ShadoleopardShadoleopardover 2 years ago

I love that he has rules. No innocents. Only those that have wronged us. We might even do some good. He truly loves his wife and makes sure she is good wherever she is, makes sure it IS her. Also gotta love that she has the typified male domination rush and need to go again and again with zero scruples. Interesting dichotomy. Have updoots.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Omart57,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying my work.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoy it. That is a trope that I keep coming back to.

PrimalRootsPrimalRootsover 2 years ago

Really fun read! I like the voice of the narrator a lot. And I may be biased but always love a good little Asian body getting used ;)

LarrupLarrupover 2 years ago

If I were Melissa, I would want to see what kind of babies Andy makes before we did it ourselves.

It must be a bummer to be reduced to an inanimate object so often in her own home. Would Melissa's power extend to suggesting to women that they seek out Andy without her own direction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this series!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I do plan to continue writing, and I have some more ideas involving these characters.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Shadoleopard,

I'm glad you're enjoying the characters. I do think that Melissa has some scruples - not a whole lot, perhaps, but a few. She's consistently honest with Andy, and she wants his happiness as much as she wants her own. I'm having a lot of fun writing their relationship, and I'm glad other folks are enjoying it as well.

Thanks for reading.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 2 years ago

I loved it. I'm looking forward to more.

For constructive criticism, I would recommend changing the basic document structure a bit. For example, include all mentions of the power to leave suggestions after she leaves towards the beginning. (e.x. "I'd already selected her for our next date night. When I was done, I would tell her she would get help, and to start being more generous with her tips"). It doesn't have to be all of the time; just something that might make it seem less repetitive.

For a suggestion, how about instead of a punishment, it's done as a reward. For example, have Melissa possess a woman suffering from domestic abuse, but is too afraid to leave. Melissa helps her put him behind bars, then gives her Andy's baby. That's better than snatching someone off the streets, right?

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

PrimalRoots,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the story - I do enjoy Melissa's voice, and the way her and Andy's relationship works. And I'm glad you enjoyed Keiko's body in particular. :)

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Larrup,

I do think Melissa will enjoy seeing Andy's babies before she has one of her own. She doesn't really see it as being reduced to an inanimate object - she's very much there, fucking Andy and spending time with him, she's just using someone else's body to do it.

I don't know how she would feel about manipulating someone else into having sex with Andy - I think her powers would let her do so, but I don't know if she'd enjoy it. I'll have to think about it.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you're liking it. I do have some more ideas for these characters, so we'll see where they go next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the series. This is one of my all time favorites. Good job and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story I hope you continue with it. I'd love to read a confrontation with a black young female with an attitude next or something along those lines.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I do have more adventures in mind for Andy and Melissa.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I think that Melissa exploring different body types is a big part of the series, so we'll have to see who she borrows next.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

TheDeepThinker,

I'm glad you're enjoying these stories.

You raise a good point with the similarities in structure. I was trying to make this chapter capable of standing alone, but you're right that I can do that without structuring them quite so similarly.

I'll have to consider whether Andy and Melissa would change up their patterns, and if so how.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Vorsten,

Thanks!

LarrupLarrupover 2 years ago

What I mean to say with Melissa implanting suggestions in addition to taking control is that she may find it more convenient for recurring visits. Or if she feels obliged to be present, the perspective of a threesome could be as enjoyable as that of a two-and-a-half-some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These are really fun and unique stories. More please.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Larrup,

Okay, I think i see what you're getting at. I don't know how Melissa would feel about that degree of involvement or awareness on the part of the third person, but I'll think about it.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying them. I do have more adventures in mind for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“ I huffed. I was going to give her a better pastime - raising Andy's baby.” - Hottest line in the story.

Great work, I’ll be watching for the next.

I’m sure you have your own ideas, but if you need inspiration, there are plenty of mean girls who need to be punished: the salesgirl at the clothing store who rudely suggests Melissa try a larger size (Melissa can make her need larger sizes); the spoiled rich girl who parks her high school graduation Ferrari in two spots (it’s time she learned about responsibility); the smug missionary who won’t stop coming to the door who brags that she is waiting until marriage and then she’ll have lots of kids (Melissa can upend those plans); the blonde in the bar bathroom who is too busy taking pictures in the mirror to let Melissa wash her hands (maybe she’d like a new look for her socials); the girl at the park who refuses to put her annoying little dog on a leash (if she likes babying little things so much …)

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and that line.

I appreciate your ideas for other girls who Melissa and Andy can run into - at least one of them is very similar to one of mine. It's true, though, that there are lots of possibilities. I do want to keep making sure that Melissa is borrowing women with different body types, but as to what those women do to provoke Melissa's ire, we'll have to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would make good series, start series plz

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

This is the second in a series - Date Night with Julia is the first. I do plan to write more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope you write more of these. Would love to see Melissa slowly break down until she's the one on Andy's dick taking his load without any protection.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I do plan on writing more about these characters - I'm just not the fastest writer around here.

Honestly, though, I think you're correct about where the series will finish out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like what’s going on but Honestly I was a bit disappointed in the first one where this super muscular chick gets pregnant and u talked about how Andy was getting off on the idea of seeing her abs turn into a big preggo belly I was hoping we’d get to experience a scene where he gets to have sex with her at 9 months along not much of a fan when the story just ends right after insemination but that’s just my opinion still doing great hope we can see more.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

That's a fair opinion.

I do plan to write a bit more in this series, although progress has been slow. I do think that Melissa and Andy's kinks are more focused on the impregnation side, but I'll consider bringing previous characters back in.

69GodIsDead42069GodIsDead420about 2 years ago

This series is super hot. I really hope you do more with it.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 2 years agoAuthor

69GodIsDead420,

I'm glad you're enjoying these stories. I do plan to write more chapters in the series.

GossterGossteralmost 2 years ago

So freaking hooot, I love it! This woman POV is brilliant! And these glorious fetishes, oh my!

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Gosster,

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I've had a lot of fun writing about Andy and Melissa, and I do intend to write more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any updates? Are you working on a new one?

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

I am working on a third chapter, yes. I have a commissioned story that will be published first, but hopefully not long after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope we see more of this series, it's so goddamn hot

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon,

I am working on it. Progress has been really slow recently because of family stuff, but I do want to write more stories about these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES