Date Night with Keiko

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cupped them both, his thumbs circling my small nipples. I sighed, which seemed to be the loudest sound of pleasure that Keiko made, but Andy noticed.

"Yes," I said softly. "Keep doing that. I promise I won't tell your wife about this."

"Yeah?" he groaned.

"As long as you make me cum," I added.

He shook his head, but in truth I was already getting close. The gentle touch of his fingers and the firm motions of his hips were most of the chord that I needed. I knew I could get there with just those pieces, but there was something else I wanted, something that would make the chord perfect and send me flying across the finish line.

I leaned in to kiss him. The sensations were a bit much for him - I felt his hands slow down as I pressed my lips against his - but, God, it felt good for me. I was so lucky to have a man who could keep up with the needs of whatever body I came to him in.

The kiss took over my attention, dominating my thoughts. The pattern of the kiss was still unquestionably mine, but I could feel a rising passion flowing into it. My tongue pushed into his mouth, brushing his tongue aside in my desperation to feel him. The kiss, the last little bit of power I could wield, was like the last tumbler in a lock yielding to my lockpicks and clicking into place.

I felt Keiko's body rising up towards climax. For her it was a warmth, flowing from her pussy out to every extremity, arcing along her nerves like electricity. The waves rose up, but unlike in my own body, they didn't knock me over. In my own body I was helpless when I came, unable to speak or think as the pleasure steamrolled me. In Keiko's body, there was a part of me that stayed perfectly aware, even as the tsunami crashed down.

I pulled my tongue back as the wave broke, my lips close against Andy's. I felt his groan as much as I heard it, felt his chest rise and his voice rumble against my mouth. I could feel my pussy squeezing him, the pulses coming swiftly, and I knew it must be almost as exquisite for him as it was for me.

I didn't cry out, or moan, as Keiko's body enjoyed its triumph. The pleasure was incandescent, glowing inside me and calling out like a glorious chorus, but in Keiko's body the pleasure didn't demand to be shared. It was mine, and mine alone; I could feel my hips pressing sharply against Andy's as my cunt gripped his bare cock, and feel his hands on my perky little tits, and taste his tongue on my lips. Keiko's body saw no need to share these pleasures by making some stupid sound; they were just for me.

"Oh God," Andy groaned, as the waves crested and began to recede. I smiled; he could make the sounds that Keiko's body wouldn't.

"I knew you'd be a good person to rob," I said softly, accentuating my words with a rocking of my hips and a squeeze of my cunt.

"You're such a ninja," he said.

I smiled, pulling back to look him in the eye. "That's me," I said. "Good thieves don't leave a trace."

"Well, there will be a bit of a trace," he said. And before I could ask him what he meant, he moved his hands down to my hips, grasped them, and rolled me over.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as he propped himself up.

He smiled at me. "Well, I have something valuable that you haven't stolen yet."

"No," I said. I reached up, feeling his chest as I pretended to push him away.

"Oh, yes," he said. He reached down and grabbed my right wrist, pushing it down against the bed. I struggled for a moment, trying to push him away, before he took my other wrist and held it next to my head.

In Julia's body, I might have been able to break free, if I'd really wanted to. In my own body, I don't know if Andy would have felt comfortable trying this sort of game. But now, in Keiko's body, I'd been bratty enough to provoke him, and for all of my ninja skills I wasn't strong enough to stop him.

He looked down at our hips, watching as he thrust his cock deep into me and feeling the twists of my hips as I pretended to struggle. Then, as he bottomed out, he looked into my eyes. I could see just how much he was enjoying my squirming, no matter how realistic it was.

"You said you wanted to steal things that were just for my wife," he said. "Well, you're going to get them."

"You can't," I gasped. I twisted frantically against his grasp, then looked up at him wide-eyed. "I'm not safe!"

"Oh, I know," he groaned. "It feels so good, fucking you without any protection."

It did feel good. Whatever Keiko would have thought about fucking a stranger, her body was eager to participate - I was coming down from my climax but I could still feel myself squeezing his cock, urging him to fill me.

"You can't finish in me, though," I said. "What if you get me pregnant?"

He looked down at my belly, then at where we joined.

"You'd be so pretty with a baby inside you," he said softly.

I moaned, in spite of myself. Keiko would be gorgeous with a big pregnant belly. I could give that to Andy, give him another beautiful fertile field where he could plant his seed. The thought was almost enough to make me break character, but Andy was enjoying ravishing me too much for me to let it go entirely.

I looked into his eyes, watching the ecstasy rising behind his gaze.

"What about your wife?" I asked.

"You want to know a secret?" he asked, his pace picking up. "My wife loves this."

"No," I moaned, even though my moaning showed him how right he was.

"She does," he went on. He looked down to watch his cock slide deep into my bare cunt, his shaft filling me up. "She enjoys it when I fuck other girls in our bed."

"Fuck," I gasped. "Oh, that's wrong!"

"It is," he admitted. "But it turns her on so much. She loves it when they seduce me, and when I seduce them, and even when I hold them down and ravish them."

I couldn't string words together. I looked at him, watching his muscles move as his pace grew frenetic, watching his rising pleasure twist his expression as he struggled to keep control. I felt his hands against my wrists, holding me down without hurting me, felt his hips pound against mine.

"But...more than that, my wife loves it when I cum inside the other girls," he gasped. "She loves it when I fill their wombs and send them home pregnant."

"Fuck!" I wailed, Andy's words making me cry out where I'd been silent moments ago. I twisted in his grip, not out of a desire to escape but because my passion had to go somewhere. He thrust into me, his cock driving into my squirming hips, claiming Keiko's body, claiming me. I was his, and I would give him as many babies as I could.

"Oh yes," he moaned. "Oh, Keiko. Take my cum!"

"No!" I wailed. "Don't knock me up!"

I didn't think I would have been convincing if there had been an audience, but I was only saying the line for Andy, and it set him off. He thrust into me desperately, then drove himself inside me, pushing me into the bed. His cock swelled, then pulsed inside me, his body straining as he pumped his sperm into Keiko's fertile womb.

For a moment that seemed to last forever, the pleasure made him into a ninja too - he'd scrunched his eyes shut as he thrust into me, but the pleasure was driving him past the point of speech. Then the dam burst, and he roared in primal pleasure as his seed flowed into me. He thrust desperately, pushing me back into the bed with each motion, bringing us as close together as he could.

I tried to stay in character, but I couldn't keep my own ecstasy out of my voice. I cried out with him, our wails of pleasure merging just like our bodies and our genes. I arched my back, pressing my hips against his and burying his seed as deep in Keiko's womb as I could manage. I reached up as much as I could, and he grasped my hand as his pleasure crested and began to fade.

"Oh, Melissa," he gasped, looking up at me with a bit of worry in his expression. "I hope that was alright."

"It was more than alright," I said.

"I just... I couldn't hold back."

I grinned. "I hear your wife really likes that."

He laughed. "Pretty sure she does."

He released my wrist, and I reached up to caress his cheek. "She does."

He smiled, then rested his head on my shoulder, catching his breath and basking in the afterglow.

"I should probably get you dinner, though," he said after a moment.

I smiled.

"No rush."

---

I brought Keiko back every Friday for two months. Each time, Andy and I played a different variation on the same theme. One night I made him give me the combination to our safe before I let him inside me. Another night I pretended to be a comically bad thief, stomping around and dropping things, and he caught me and ravished me on the living room floor.

It was exciting to fuck him without any protection, and know that I was going to give him a baby, but even after we'd confirmed that Keiko was pregnant I brought her back a couple of times. The pleasure of letting him bareback me was exquisite, and I wanted as much of it as I could get. I knew he loved me, no matter what body I was in, but there was a particular way he held my belly after he'd knocked me up that I didn't know if he could replicate.

I can leave people with some ideas, when I leave their bodies. As I biked back to Keiko's apartment for the last time, I told her that she should keep the baby, and not worry about who the father was. I told her that even if her parents cut her off, she'd get the financial help she needed. And I told her to pick a different hobby, because picking pockets for fun had probably gotten her in enough trouble already.

I did feel a twinge of worry, as I woke up in my own body. Not about Keiko - I was sure that she and Andy's baby would be fine. No, I worried about whether I'd be able to find enough girls for this. Andy only wanted girls who had been mean to me, and I wasn't going to bend that rule. But every time I let him cum inside a girl's fertile pussy was a rush of power and pleasure, and the more I did it the more I wanted to do it again. If I couldn't find enough girls to borrow, I'd be even more tempted to do it myself. I did want that, sooner or later, but our plan was to wait another year.

So I wondered, as I came back to myself. Would I be able to find more girls for him? And if I couldn't, would I be able to wait?

---

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial input.

12