Date Night with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, they steal your heart away

We all hold the last syllable as long and as loud as we could before a huge cheer erupts as the final notes fade.

Applause and laughs and cheers and toasts go around the room as the band takes a bow. Both Michelle and I are laughing at the unexpected singalong and cheering the band with unabashed appreciation. Spirits were high all around. I felt positively buoyant with simple wholesome joy.

The band waves and bow once more before they begin to collect their things.

"They are so good!" Michelle says loudly.

I nod my agreement. As she claps and cheers I am struck once more with her carefree allure. The bounce of her hair and body and that wonderful smile, my heart skips a beat. She catches me looking and gives me a playful scrunch of her nose.

As I look across into the twinkling smiling brown eyes of my date I say. "Well Ms Cassidy, care to join me up on the deck to take in the night?"

She giggles at my use of her Irish maiden name. "Sounds good."

I grab our drinks and motion to our waitress that we were heading upstairs. She nods her acknowledgment. With Michelle in my wake we make our way to the stairs and rooftop deck.

***

We get to the top of the stairs and exit out the swinging door and onto the patio. We walk into the humid heat, hitting it like a brick wall. I stop and reconsider my suggestion.

"Whoo! I thought it'd be cooler by now." I huff. The sun had fallen and the temperature was tiny bit more bearable, but still damned hot.

Michelle urges me to continue. "It's okay, it's just a bit of heat. Come on, there's a table right at the corner."

The one good thing about the weather was that there were only a handful of brave souls up here with us. I see the table she was speaking of. It usually sat four but two of the chairs had been pulled away and the table had been moved right up against the railing at the corner giving the remaining two seats a wonderful night view of the neighborhood beyond.

Zigzagging through the chairs and tables we get there. I set down the drinks then pull out her chair for her. She gives me an impish look and seems to want to say something before taking the seat presented. I take my seat to her right.

"You are quite the gentleman Noah." She is looking at me funny. "Are you always so gallant with the ladies?"

I put on my most charming grin. "No, but you're special."

She shoots straight back. "I'm old you mean."

I scoff and shake my head. "No! That's not what I meant."

She chuckles and pats my forearm. "It's okay. I am old. Trust me, I'm not complaining but..." She gently rubs her hand up and down the sleek fabric of my new shirt. "...you can just be yourself if you'd like."

I look at her and gradually relax. I had been pouring on the old fashioned charm a bit thick tonight. Far more than usual. I give her a nod. "Of course." I point back over my shoulder. "That band was something else, huh?"

"I love them! That song at the end was the best thing ever. We have to come see them again..." Her voice drifts off. She shakes her head sadly, we both knew this wasn't happening again. At least not with each other. The way we had been dancing down there meant we couldn't come back here as mother and son without some uncomfortable questions being asked. It was an unwelcome dose of reality to our magical evening.

She sighs then raises her pint and says again. "The here and now."

I clink my glass to hers. "The here and now."

We each take a long pull of cold lager. We sit for a time just admiring the scenery. The old building was the tallest for some way and we could look out onto the surroundings for quite a distance in all directions. The street lights dotted the quiet tree filled neighborhood. The houses were nice, though even the best of them weren't nearly as opulent as those we saw around La Lune. It was an area very similar to the one Michelle lived in, but with a younger population and bit more hustle and bustle.

The heat is ever present, bearable but impossible to ignore. I sweat, Michelle sweats, even our beers sweat in the muggy wind still night. I wipe my brow then unfasten my top button and roll up my sleeves. "Quite a night." I comment.

Michelle smiles and simply says. "I like the heat."

I watch a drop of sweat trickle down her neck then run unerringly for the canyon of her expansive cleavage. I lick my dry lips then quickly tear my eyes away and take another drink of beer.

Our waitress comes by to check on us. We order one last round of drinks. Both of us were sensing our time here was almost up.

We sit together. Happy. Comfortable. It was pleasant but...I felt the magic of this night was slipping away. We both felt it. Our little fantasy was disintegrating and we felt powerless to stop it from happening. We are served our drinks and start up another round of chit chat. Very cordial conversation, as a mother and son might have. The table closest to us gets up and makes their way toward the exit. Everything was signaling to us to wind it down.

I'd done my job. Michelle had a brief glimpse at the good times she could be having. Merriment, dinner, dancing, fun, and laughter. If all she needed was a nudge like Dr Nelson said I didn't have to do anymore.

But I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready for our date to be over. It was a selfish feeling, but I just wasn't ready to quit on this night just yet. We had been having such a wonderful time. The best time I'd had in a VERY long time. I look over to Michelle. Be yourself she told me. She wanted me to ignore the age difference and...that other thing. I willfully banish the thoughts holding me back from my mind.

I clear my throat.

She looks up to me and gives me a friendly grin. "Mm?"

With a trouble making look in my eye I raise a devilish brow. "Michelle."

"Yeah?" She says warily, she could see I was up to something.

"Tell me something about yourself. Something you never tell anyone." I whisper like I am conveying something scandalous. "Tell me a secret Michelle."

She stares me in the eyes and I do not flinch. "Noah. We just met! You are a bold one!"

I keep her eyes trapped in mine. "We only have tonight. Why hide from each other?"

Her smile fades as we continue to gaze deeply into one another. I feel her fingertips caress my bare forearm but I don't look, I keep my eyes locked on hers. I lean closer. "Want me to go first?"

She slowly nods. "Y-yeah, you go first."

"Very well." My right hand drifts over to take her free hand while the fingers of her right hand continued to stroke my sweaty arm. I lay it out in a single go. "I was with a man once. Like...WITH a man."

Her eyes widen and I hear her take in a breath. "Noah!"

Before she can get all maternal with me I forge ahead with my absolutely inappropriate confession. "It wasn't on purpose, and there was a woman with us. I was extra frisky that night and we were all flirting and fooling around. The girl..." I laugh. "...she was really hot and quite enjoying seeing me and the other guy together. She kept encouraging us to go further, making requests of us, and...well...one thing lead to another. And we did it."

Michelle's heat and alcohol flushed face blushes a deeper shade of pink and she lets out the most endearing of laughs. "Ha ha ha! No!"

"Yeah. Not gonna lie either, it wasn't so bad."

"NO!"

"Yep, kissed him, sucked each other's cocks. The whole deal."

"NO!!" She was stunned both by my blunt language and the admission, but there wasn't an ounce of judgment in her pretty eyes.

"Not a bad secret, huh?"

"Were you drunk or...high?"

"Nah, just horny as hell and extra experimental that night." I sit up proudly. "You only live once."

"Oh Noah, I never would have guessed that you..." She shakes her head in disbelief.

I laugh. "Yeah. Not that I'd seek it out again. I'm quite happy with the ladies thank you very much." I then shrug. "I don't regret it though."

She sits in stunned silence a moment. Her brown eyes scan my face looking for signs I was bullshitting her. She finally lets out a guffaw. "Wow. That is some secret."

"Well..." I start to say before immediately getting interrupted.

"Were you top or bottom?" She blurts out.

"Michelle!"

"You started it. Well, answer the question Mr Secret sharer." She presses.

I roll my eyes. "Fine. Both if you must know. And we both did the girl too."

I NEVER would have told this to my mother. But it seemed okay to tell Michelle. Also, the beer likely had an effect as well.

She nibbles her bottom lip between her perfect white teeth and purrs. "That's pretty hot actually."

I laugh. "What is it with women and seeing cute guys go at it?"

"What's not to like!?" She laughs with me. She shifts closer to me and I shift closer to her. Our shoulders were nearly touching now. Her one hand continues to feel my arm and my hand tenderly massaged her other one.

"Okay, your turn." I say.

"Oh!" She tenses up and shifts nervously. "I-I-I don't really have..."

"Come on now!" I object. "I told you my deepest darkest secret. Fair is fair."

She blushes another shade. "It's just...I...uh...ohh boy."

I bring my hand up to rest on her shoulder. I feel the hot damp skin to either side of her dress strap and I gently squeeze. She lets out small gasp at my touch, obviously a welcome touch. I say in a smooth voice. "I swear Michelle. I won't tell a soul. What is said tonight stays here."

She takes a deep breath then helps herself to another big drink of lager. Whatever she was about to tell me she needed the liquid courage to bolster her. I wait patiently.

She straightens up with what I can only describe as a mischievous smile. "Okay, okay Noah. I've got something."

I was all ears. I wait with growing anticipation. I watch another rivulet of sweat flow lazily down her cheek and neck and onto her chest. The moving drop inviting my drifting eye into parts unknown. With a surge of self control I bring my eyes back up to hers once more. She couldn't have NOT noticed me checking out her cleavage this time, but still she says nothing about it.

"Alright." She says again. She glances over her shoulder to make sure nobody was approaching then looks back. "A secret. I haven't told anyone this. Not even my ex." Now I was really curious! "A long time ago, before I was married and before...other stuff." She takes yet another deep breath. She swallows and licks her lips. "I posed for a...a men's magazine. Nude. I posed nude for a men's magazine."

My imagination runs wild! "NO!" I say in an open mouthed gawp.

She giggles and closes my mouth by pushing up with a finger against the bottom of my chin. "Mmm hmm." She nods. "It's true. I was young, I was in Europe at the time, and I was thinking about going into modeling and..." She laughs. "I got a very nice offer and well, I went ahead and did it. I didn't even think about the fact those photos would last forever."

"What magazine!?" I spout out before realizing I shouldn't have asked. "Er...I mean...uh... Sorry."

She nibbles her bottom lip once more and the most wicked look comes across her. "They're online. Someone uploaded scans of them."

"No!"

"Mmm hmm." She says in a naughty little hum. "I've been lucky, the pictures are buried away in some obscure corners of the web. Lucky for me there are so many nudes out there my little drop is lost in the ocean. No one I know has found them that I know of."

Try as I might I cannot stop my reeling imagination from picturing what they must look like. She was grinning, obviously enjoying the effect this confession was having on me. I saw the hint of that dull glaze of alcohol over her expression. The inhibition tearing alcohol was definitely having its effect on her too.

She then leans in, pauses, thinks a time, pauses again, reconsiders, pauses a third time, then asks in a very low voice. "Would you like to see them Noah?"

***

It gets very quiet on that rooftop as I process that question. OF COURSE I wanted to see the pictures but try as I might to ignore it some part of me was telling me that this would be something that could not be undone after our "pretend date". Once I saw them I couldn't unsee them.

But...if I did not seize this opportunity now I knew it would drive me mad knowing these pictures existed out in the world somewhere and I hadn't seen them. Also, as crazy as it sounds, I felt that she had seen my goods that day she walked in on me those years ago and it only seemed fair I got to see hers. Besides, she offered at the risk of great embarrassment and it would be rude to decline.

These were the things I told myself. The truth was far more simple and far more primal, I just wanted to see this gorgeous woman's body.

She waits in silence. I think she knew my answer before I did.

"I would love to see them!" I say brightly.

"I thought you might say that." She pinches the hair on my arm. "You bad boy." She giggles.

I wanted to kiss her there and then.

She looks again over her shoulder to make sure we had privacy. Nobody was going to bother us now. There was only a single other couple on the rooftop deck and they looked like they were getting as intimate as we were. She beckons with her hands. "Do you have your phone?"

"Yeah, of course." I pull it from my pocket. I unlock it and hand it over.

With a laugh that let anyone listening know she was misbehaving she leans back in her seat and is careful to keep the screen away from me as she found the pictures on the internet. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." There is a pause. "...on a first date. This is so wrong." She laughs again.

I am smiling ear to ear. "Wrong, right, who is to say which is which."

She shoots me a glance. "It's wrong and you know it." Despite the words she doesn't stop what she's doing. With fingers and thumbs she navigates the web.

I see the moment she finds them by a slight widening of her eyes and a intense focus. She stares at the screen and I watch as so many conflicting emotions pass over her face. It was hitting her now as well that we were crossing a boundary. She was having second thoughts.

I with the speed of a striking viper I snatch the phone from her hand.

"Noah!"

I hold it just out of her reach and tease her with it. "Can I look? Huh? Can I Michelle? Pleeease."

"Noah." She crosses her arms and glares.

I take it down a notch and ask seriously. "Can I look Michelle? I'd really like to see them."

She huffs in mock annoyance but I could see she wanted me to see them too. "Yes, go ahead then." I could tell she was nervous. Concerned with what I would say and what I would think. She adds hastily. "I was a lot younger than and..."

I wave her worries away. "Let me look."

I turn the screen my way.

What greets my eyes is a vision of womanly perfection. A woman that, to this humble observer, was easily the hottest damn thing I'd ever seen in my life!

It was Michelle alright. Same long brown hair, same sultry dark eyes, and the same incredible figure. Her bust was a size smaller but I was expecting that as I knew from overheard conversations that her breasts had grown during her pregnancy with me and never went back down again. She was younger, a bit more slender in the waist, and had a very healthy tan going on. In the first picture, and I could see there were many more below, she had on only a matching set of sexy pink lacy bra and panties along with a gold necklace and high heel shoes. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, as it still was now. She sat on a white armless chair which did wonders to make her tanned body pop from picture. The surroundings had a nondescript though tasteful decor, not that I really focused on anything but the figure that was front and center.

She stared at the camera invitingly. Her shapely legs were together and off to the left. Though her naughty bits were covered this was already more than I'd ever seen of her. It made me want more!

I drink it in like a man just wandered out from the dessert. I see a cute little mole just under her left breast and somehow that tiny imperfection made everything better.

I look up from the screen. Michelle was staring at me intently. Her body was still and she was silent. She was studying me to see my reaction.

"Wow! WOW!" I burst.

She laughs and bats her big brown eyes but says nothing else. She waits. I return my attention the screen and slowly scroll to the next photo with a shaking finger.

Oh my! Now she faced the camera directly, still seated but with her legs spread open. I see the crotch of her lacy panties, they had a cute little bow on them. I admire her trim tummy and her flawless flesh of her inner thighs.

I go to the next one.

My smile grows as I see her naughty expression. Her legs were together now but the straps of her bra had fallen down around her arms. My mind reeled at what promised to follow.

I then catch something on her right ankle. My eyes dart up to look at my date. "A tattoo?"

She nods. "I had a few of them back then. Your..." She clears her throat and gives her head a little shake. "My ex-husband had me remove them. He thought they looked slutty."

"You removed your tattoos for him?"

She shrugs. "I loved him. There isn't much I wouldn't do for love." She takes her beer and sips it. "I've been thinking about getting one again."

I smile and say. "You should."

I look back down and scroll to the next one.

In this one she was standing and turned from the camera ninety degrees. Her bra had been unfastened but she still held it to her body. Her long brunette hair flows down her sleek back. What really draws my attention in this one however was her ass. What an ass it was! The shape, the fullness, the roundness...I'd never seen one better. Men throughout the ages have fought and died for less.

By this point I was entranced. I scroll down.

I lean back in my chair and run a hand through my hair as I gasp. "Ohhh shit!" Michelle sips her beer and continues to grin, she seemed to be loving the effect these photos was having on me.

In this one she stood facing the camera with her bra in her hands.

Staring up from the screen at me were two big, supple, pouting heavy tits. An ideal handful each of them. The areola were round and symmetrical, just a bit darker than the tanned skin, with pronounced jutting nipples. Again...truly...I'd never seen better. EVER.

I look over to my date. "No tan line."

She snickers. "They have these nude beaches over there and...he he he...yeah."

An eyebrow raises. "You go to nude beaches?"

"On that trip I did. I let loose that summer."

Hot damn! I look back down and scroll ahead.

The next few consisted of her being topless and playing with pulling down her panties. I see her exquisite body from the front, from the back, seated, and bent forward. In each one her panties were at a different stage of coming off, though the garden of Eden was not yet visible. I see more of her tattoos as well and thought they looked good on her.

The fact this woman was my mother, my actual birth mother, was the furthest thing from my mind. This was only Michelle now. Beautiful, sexy, incredible Michelle. I lick my lips then grit my teeth as my inflamed passions spread like a wildfire throughout my body.

I forge onward with growing desire.

In this one she was at last nude, though she sat on the chair side saddle with her legs together again. But just seeing her like that. Naked. All of that exquisite soft female flesh exposed. It was magnificent. What a body. What a fucking body! What a...

It is then I feel a bare foot slip up under the hem of my trousers.

I freeze in place. My eyes slowly rise from the screen to the woman beside me. She was leaned back in her chair, her glass of beer grasped in front of her with both hands, and giving a laser focused look of pure unbridled arousal. Just like the 'fuck me' eyes of the photos but much more intense.

1...34567...13