Date Night with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes a slow drink of her honey colored lager then says. "Keep going." Or was it, "Keep going?" A question or a statement, I could not tell.

My voice answers before my mind could process it. "Yeah."

What was going on? Was this happening? How far were we taking this fantasy tonight? I push the nattering questions from my mind and let my eyes drift back to the screen.

I scroll.

And there it was. Michelle's pussy. Tanned as the rest. Shaved smooth. A little round tattoo just above it. She sat facing the camera, seated, but with her knees two feet apart. Now I can see it all. Her breasts, her shape, the toned smooth tanned body, the soft petals of her womanhood.

Michelle's foot presses up my calf to my knee and she strokes up and down as she wiggles her toes.

"Do you like it?" She whispers. Whether she was talking about the picture or her wandering foot I wasn't sure.

"I love it." I say with a dry throat. I reach over and grab a hearty swig of beer then look to her. "You are so fucking hot!" I hiss.

She bares her teeth and purrs. "Keep going."

I flick down.

Now she is leaned back in the chair, as if ready to make love. Her legs aren't wide in a crude pose but just parted enough to invite a man in. Her sweet bald pussy is center stage and I can see it even better now. A fleshy slit with the lips of her labia darker than the skin all around. Oh how I wanted to dive in and taste it then and there.

Michelle's foot slides out from under the hem of my pants then starts to explore up my inner leg!

I shift to make it easier for her and move to the next photo. There weren't too many more now.

Here she is bent forward, her tits hanging like ripe peaches ready to be picked. I wanted to feel them and squeeze them and suck them. I wanted so badly to know how they felt in my hand.

Michelle strokes her foot forward and back along the inner thigh of my right leg. Forward and back slowly and firmly. The tips of her toes stopping jusssst short.

I close my eyes and take a long deep breath. I swallow and continue on.

"Oh my God!" I sigh. "Hahhhh!"

I say this for two reasons. The first was because the picture I now stared at had Michelle bent over the chair looking back over her shoulder invitingly. Her immaculate ass and mouth watering pussy pointed straight at the viewer. Her right breast hung there beneath her begging to be grabbed. Any red blooded heterosexual man would mounting that minx in a heartbeat.

The other more immediate reason for my gasp was that Michelle's foot slipped up to between my legs. Her toes were massaging the base of my rapidly hardening manhood through my trousers as the ball of her foot pushed into my balls.

I go to say something but she then begins to stroke my cock up and down in a slow but firm and steady movement. Whatever I'd been about to say is lost in my throat.

"Mmmmm." She hums hungrily.

I stay still a moment, staring at the steamy photo and allowing Michelle to continue stroking me. The heat, the bar, the city, the nighttime view, the big moon, all of it fades into the background.

It is with reluctance I swipe to the final photo.

She now sat on the floor leaned back onto the seat of the chair. She was naked save the shoes and necklace. I loved her wide hips, I loved how her hair ran down over her svelte shoulder, I loved how she gripped her knee with her long nailed fingers, I loved how she peered up at me with the hint of a smile on her pink lips. I loved her tits and her shape and the color of her skin and her cute mole and...and... I love everything about it. I love everything about HER.

I slowly look up from the still picture to look at the real thing sitting within reach of me. Our eyes meet and a bolt of pure sexual energy arcs between us. Her intense brown eyes stared straight into my soul.

All the while...stroke, stroke, stroke...under the table.

Time stands still.

"Have a good night folks!" The loud voice of our server startles us both as she bids adieu to the other couple who were just now leaving. "Thanks for coming." The pair politely say their goodbye and head for the exit.

My heart drops as I watch the server pick up her tip then spin and head in our direction.

Michelle and I instantly straighten up in our seats. I jam my phone into my pocket and that wonderful foot pulls back from me. The moment was shattered.

"And how are my love birds?" The waitress says in a cheery voice as she comes right up to check on us.

We both smile and nod furiously, acting like guilty children caught with their hands in the cookie jar. "Good, good, all's good."

The woman seems not to notice just how unwelcome her appearance was. "Need another round? An appetizer?"

I shake my head. "No, we're good. Maybe just the bill."

Michelle nods her agreement.

"You bet." The buxom girl says before heading off again.

Both Michelle and I settle back into our seats. We look at each other once then tear our eyes away. We stare out over dark city in complete silence as the harsh reality of what had just happened sinks in. The heavy quiet hangs between us like a pall. We sit, we drink, and we think. This bill is brought and left on our table. Still we stare out, neither of us daring to look at the other.

My mind chastises me even as my rock hard cock ached for more.

***

We both stare at the fat yellow moon as each of us are lost in our own thoughts.

I hear Michelle mutter something under her breath. She was surely admonishing herself even more than I was. I was her son, her little boy. She'd changed my diapers, kissed my owies, and taught me to drive. I couldn't imagine what she was feeling right now. I'd pressured her into sharing a secret and she had, then we both got swept away in the moment. The last thing I wanted was her to feel guilty about this. I needed to lighten the mood again.

"That was...easily...the best damn secret ever!" I exclaim too loudly. "My God! You are HOT Michelle!"

The sudden and brash breaking of the tense silence causes Michelle to let out a nervous laugh. She then turns to me with an accusing finger. "Wait a minute! The best secret? Do you ask all your dates for a secret?"

I shrug and give her a guilty look, pouring on a bit of the old boyish charm in there. "Busted. It's kind of a go to move."

She guffaws. "You ass."

I smirk coyly. "Can't blame a guy."

"Does it usually work?"

"Eh, fifty-fifty."

"Here I thought I was special."

"Oh, you are." I assure her.

She shakes her head. "I can't believe I fell for it." She slaps my arm lightly. "I have to be careful with you and your moves."

I look at her squarely. "Seriously though, thank you. Those photos are...gah! You are a beautiful beautiful woman Michelle. I...I'm speechless honestly." I reach across an lay my hand on the warm damp skin of her shoulder near the base of her neck.

I feel her stiffen for a moment before relaxing into my touch. She welcomed it. "I WAS a beautiful woman. That was a long time ago." There is a pause and she has a fragile poignant look. "Don't squander your youth Noah. Give it to someone who really loves you because you can't get it back again."

I gently rub her soft skin. "You ARE a beautiful woman Michelle. The most beautiful woman I've ever met. As good as they are, the pictures can't do justice to the real thing." I slowly lean in and give her a tender kiss to her cheek. I feel the hot breath of her sigh against my ear and can smell the heady aroma of her musky perfume mixed with her natural fragrance brought out by the heat.

She leans into my touch and we stay cheek to cheek for a few magical seconds. I hear her breathing. I feel her sweat mix with mine. I feel the warmth of her skin. Her soft hair caresses my face. A hand runs up my chest...then pushes me back.

I resist but her push is persistent. I sit back.

"Noah...we can't..." She says with heartfelt regret. "...we can't."

"Say the word...and we end our date." I whisper.

She does not say a thing. Instead we continue to stare at each other with transparent lust and desire. We were way past any pretenses of this being a false date. This was a date, full stop. A man and a woman getting to know each other. This was so fucking wrong but in this dream of a steamy summer night it felt like we were in a realm all of our own, beyond the judgments and taboos of that other place.

Neither of us knew where this evening might end or how far we'd take this along the way but both of knew the end wasn't here yet.

I settle back in my chair and bring the energy back down from the full boil it was at. "So...now that your right foot and I are intimately acquainted..."

She bursts into an impish giggle and she pinches me through my shirt. "He he he! Stop it."

"...I'd like to get to know the rest of you. Tell me about that summer. You're in Europe. You've got tattoos. You're going to nude beaches. You do the hottest fucking photo shoot in the history of mankind..."

She laughs at my over the top praise. "Stop."

I wink. "It's true."

She rolls her eyes at my flattery but accepts it. She begins. "It was my gap year. I was young and free and ready to see the world. I'd saved for years and my parents chipped in as well. I'm not sure what to say but...it was wild time. I experienced so much that year, learned so much." I gradually move my hand down to rest it on her bare knee. Her eyes flit down, noting it, but she doesn't address it. "I was in France for most of the trip, though I popped over to Spain a number of times and went through Germany once." And so her story goes. She tells me about a woman I'd never met before, never even heard about before. A woman unburdened by the cares of being a proper wife and devoted mother. A carefree and wild young woman hungry to experience the world and live every day to its fullest. There were tales of misfortune, adventure, and downright debauchery. She does not flinch from the lurid details. There were many short term friends and a host of one night lovers in her tale and I find myself fantasizing about traveling back in time to meet this incredible young dynamo.

My mother's eyes sparkle with life as she reminisces and her graceful features express emotions of remembered joy and freedom. I slide my hand an inch up her thigh...her legs part slightly...welcoming the advance. I listen to her with rapt attention, only interrupting to make exclamations of disbelief or ask a quick clarifying question.

There was so much more to Michelle than I ever realized. It wasn't long after that trip she met my father and soon after got pregnant. I actually find that I feel guilty to be a part of the taming of this free spirit, though it was through no fault of my own.

My hand slides up another inch up the warm supple skin of her inner thigh. Both of us were damp with sweat yet neither of us cared a whit. Michelle stares into me nibbling her bottom lip and weighing up how to respond to my wandering hand. She hesitantly opens her legs more, my hand takes the invitation and slides higher...the tips of my fingers now reaching under the hem of her little black dress. Her flesh was so warm, so tender, so smooth. This was a woman who looked after herself. I take the risk and press higher and again she opens to my touch. Her chest heaves my way as she takes in a deep breath. My hand was half way up her skirt and I could feel the heat and humidity of...

"There are my lovebirds!"

AGAIN, at the worst fucking time, we hear the server make her appearance back out to the rooftop deck. The world around us comes flooding back in. We pull back from each other, this time reluctantly.

Seeing us respond to her presence the waitress clues in that she had just walked into an intimate moment. "Whoops! He he he. Sorry. Uh..."

I give her a look and wave her over. "It's okay." I put my credit card on the bill. "It's time we got going." The bill is payed and the server hurries away to give us our privacy once more.

As I look back to beautiful Michelle I see sanity had reclaimed her. She turns from me and moves to get a bit of distance between us. She had a wonderful smile though as she was absolutely soaking in the positive romantic feelings between us.

"We're a foolish pair, aren't we?" She chuckles softly and wipes a stray lock of hair from her face.

"I come by it honestly." I quip.

She shakes her head at my attempt at humor. Taking her glass she raises it my direction. "The here and now."

"The here and now." I repeat our toast of the evening.

Clink. We both down the dregs of the piss warm lager then set the glasses back down.

"It was a lovely date Noah." She sighs. "Just lovely. Thank you."

Here was an exit ramp being offered. All I had to do was take it.

"Oh, its not over yet." I reply.

Michelle is quiet for a long still moment before finally replying. "Oh?"

I smile a devilish smile. "We haven't had dessert."

"Dessert?" Her left eyebrow raises.

I nod. "Dessert. Something sweet and sinful. I can't treat a lady to a meal without dessert."

I see her weighing up the decision. She didn't want this night to end anymore than I did. She finally croons in sultry voice. "You saw the pictures. You heard the stories. I am no lady Noah."

I grin. "Not the kind of girl you bring home to...the folks?"

She slowly shakes her head. "No."

"Good."

"Noah..." She says at a hushed whisper.

There is another moment of weakness...followed directly by a firming up of moral resolve. Like me her body was pulling her one direction and her mind another. It had been over six months since I was last laid and from what I knew it had been much longer for her. How far would we test these boundaries we were pushing against? How much longer would we continue to play with this forbidden fire? Our past demanded we stop. Our future begged us to stop. But in this pitched battle for the here and now, of fantasy versus reality, the outcome was far from certain.

"Noah..." She says again, her voice dipping into a familiar maternal tone.

"It's just dessert." I say with a twinkle in my eye, as if it was the most innocent suggestion in the world. "Come on, it's just dessert."

Another long quiet moment, in the dim light our eyes flirt through the silence. Finally, mercifully, she nods. "Alright then."

"Ha ha!" I say triumphantly.

Standing up I offer her my hand. After another pause she takes it. She wobbles slightly as she stands, definitely tipsy now. She surprises, instead of taking my arm like before she slips her arm around my waist and squeezes herself into me. I put my arm around her slender shoulders and pull her soft body in tight to me. The top of her shoulder was at my armpit, she was the perfect height to walk like this with.

With my sexy date held to my side we make our way down the stairs.

***

We make our way out onto the sidewalk and through a gathering of smokers out grabbing a puff. I see more amorous glances in my date's direction. She was a stone cold fox and it made me feel so damn good to have a woman this fine at my side and holding me tight. After they would give her the once one over they would look my way with a look of "you lucky bastard". I did feel like the luckiest guy alive just then. Their lingering looks of desire on Michelle's hot body brought things into sharp focus.

Growing up she had simply been "Mom". Lovely and wonderful and beautiful as only a mother can be. She glowed with a saintly sort of beauty. Pure, chaste and untouchable. She wasn't a creature of the earth but of the heavens. Her word could soothe a broken heart. Her touch could heal a wound. She fed me, guided me, taught me, and gave me succor in my darkest times. She was an angel come down to love her child in all of the ways that were good and right.

But tonight I had finally awoken to the reality that she was first and foremost a creature of the crude and dirty natural world. An animal like the rest of us. She ate and slept and shit and fucked like the rest of us. She was a top shelf piece of ass and a hottie of the highest order, but she was no angel. This was a woman that flirted and teased and yearned for a man's touch. A woman with primal desires as real and as powerful as my own.

Beyond the physical she was fun and funny and smart. Fragile in some ways yet tough as steel in others. She had the experience to be comfortable in her own skin and it showed in a million little ways that were impossible to describe but unable to be missed. She neither took anything too seriously nor too lightly. She was simply someone you wanted to be around.

She was everything a man could ever want. This man at least.

Once she was playing the field again she'd be able to get any guy she wanted. I suppress the reflexive jealousy emerging inside of me and pull my date closer. Other men would have to wait. Tonight she was mine.

At random I lead Michelle to the right and we begin to walk. We walk right past my car, I knew wouldn't be driving again tonight. Despite my promise of dessert I had no plan or destination in mind. Roger's wasn't close to many other businesses and all of them were closed. I thought that, with a hell of a lot of luck, we might run across a little cafe or something. Although just walking was pretty damn nice in itself. It is not long before we leave the light and noise of the bar behind us and it is just her and I walking through a quiet residential area.

For three blocks we walk slowly and casually, her still pressed into my side and both of us enjoying the feeling.

While the stroll was pleasant it quickly became apparent that it was also aimless.

Michelle looks up to me. "Where are we going?"

I chuckle and confess. "I have no idea."

She laughs and shakes her head. "You're the worst." She says with good humor. Pulling out her phone she starts looking up a number.

I watch her curiously for a moment before asking. "Who are you calling?"

"My dealer. She lives in the area." Michelle answers nonchalantly. "We can get a cab or uber from there."

I blink twice as I register the words though not the meaning. Three...two...one...the light goes on. "Excuse me!?"

She has the phone to her ear. "Shhh!" She holds a finger up. After a moment she is speaking with the person on the other end of the line. "Hello? Laura, it's Michelle. ... Yes, that's right. Hey, I'm in the area and I was wondering... ... Yeah, exactly. ... Mmm hmm. ... Just an eighth. The usual stuff is good. Hell, even just a few joints if you don't mind. ... Mmm hmm. ... I'm bringing a friend. ... Yes." She giggles. "He he he! Yes. ... He he he! Yes he is. ... You'll see. ... Okay, yep. ... See you soon." She hangs up the phone. As we get to the next corner she steers me with her arm to make a right hand turn. We walk a few more paces through the hot sticky summer night before I find my voice again.

"Your dealer!?" I exclaim. I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

She looks up at me with big innocent eyes but I could see just under the surface she was loving my reaction. Had this been anyone else it would have been no big deal. While I didn't partake regularly I wasn't above taking a hit if a joint was being passed around. But I had NO idea that my mom... I banish the thought from my mind. No, not Mom. This was Michelle. And now that I thought about it, it didn't surprise me in the least that Michelle smoked up recreationally. It fit.

"It's just weed." She says teasingly in exactly the same playful tone of voice I'd used to say that it was just dessert just minutes ago. "You're not a prude, are you Noah?"

I let out a loud laugh. "No. I just...Ha ha ha! I just wasn't expecting..." I give her a warm look. "You are full of surprises."

"Good." She rests her head against my chest and hugs me tight. Staying clutched so closely made walking slow but neither of us were complaining.

1...45678...13