All Comments on 'Date Night with Wife's Friend'

by n2anal78

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Another writer

who cannot spell dessert properly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay

I have to wonder what his wife wants in return for this loaning him out to her best friend.

Because you know there's gonna be something demanded in return.

No wife is this cool about her husband fucking her best friend, especially if it's her idea.

That woman's up to something. Bet on it.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Hoping to read more of this story…. And also hoping that she winds up pregnant from their “honeymoon”, and perhaps she and her daughter, plus the one on the way wind up joining their family permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He obeyed his WIFE and gave her friend everything she wanted. Although he did not have a say in breaking his vows, he just done what the WIFE and her mate wanted. NOW put the boot on the other foot His wife was ordered to accompany his best friend and she had ensure she done all that was asked and make sure he was happy. He gave his full permission for sex as well. Some how l dont think it would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dave should bring wifey next time and make her watch since this was all her idea. Sounds like she'd be a perfect cuckold queen for Dave & Jen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An engaging story with very thoughtful plot development, with a thoughtful development of the three member relationship. You can develop this in a number of directions if you decide to continue. I hope you do! Thanks for a thought-provoking tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sehr schöne Geschichte?

Gibt es noch etwas dazu? Was macht es aus der Ehe, wird es eine dreier Beziehung? Bekommt Jen ein Kind? Gibt es doch böse Worte? Keine Eifersucht?

Schöne Grüsse

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 2 years ago

The story was good as far as it went. Well written, but I feel there needs to be a part 2.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Quite the dynamic with these three. Maybe aunt Jen will be moving in? In real life, of course, I don’t see a loving wife loaning out her spouse. Imagine the response here if hubby was “loaning” some guy his wife for the evening.

Pretty well written and pulled me right along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a beautiful story of a three way relationship, I too love my wife very much and she is truly my soul mate however I also love her best friend very much, I only wish my wife felt the same as the wife in the story, very well written

63luckyman63luckymanalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done. Loved the long slow build. Would really like to hear the rest of the story?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

This is hot. I hope there is a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sehr schöne Storry. Gibt es dazu noch etwas?

Wie ging es weiter. Alles gut? Schwanger? Ehefrau eifersüchtig? Ehe zu dritt?

roi@gmx.de

Schöne Grüsse Friedrich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

goo story. good buildup. FYI - dessert - what one eats after a meal. Desert - a vast expanse of dry sand

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Story was a bit interesting, although based on a totally false premise that any of the people loved anyone else other than themselves. The author obviously cannot deal with reality and thus ended the story as the three people jumped off a high place with no information as to whether they were jumping unto a mattress or a off a high cliff. Author should have made this part 1 and then developed the events a day after which would have been far more interesting than part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The correct answer was "No". Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, i do hope this story continues and leads into a 3-some:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice. More please. I have been shared. Wife seemed to get off on it. Wives are weird. I am sure she would shoot the other woman if I went behind her back. But when it is her idea - she likes to help out her friends.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

What are best friends for?

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958almost 2 years ago

Gonna be chips falling all over the place IF this continues. Finish the story.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

And no better than the cuck drivel. Then again, I try not to be a misogynistic hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“By the way Dave, I have a boyfriend too, so while you’re distracted poking my friend I’ll be getting together with your replacement, enjoy sucker!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Gender Neutral: Fag Cuck Shit

Except fuck boy is going to be paying for this piece of ass for a long time, and probably in a very painful way. I just wonder who the wife wants to start fucking, or has been fucking. If the husband has any best friends he better ditch them pronto, if its not already too late. Women might be easy, but men are brainless. Still, thanks for the effort.

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

was fantastic of his wife to help her best friend but I do think there is more to this story than Dave knows. I have a feeling his wife was having an affair with someone without Dave knowing about it and will spring it on him since he had an affair too. Dying to hear more.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Something smells rotten here...

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 2 years ago

No, sorry, this story is a lot less than half-done. There are reactions to come which have been ignored. The husband has simply followed: (1) the surprise date sprung on him without notice and without considering the consequences, (2) his wife’s instruction which implies giving the BFF a good time but staying within the bounds of their marriage vows, (3) the BFF has given him a changed set of rules which she says from his wife, without assurance of the security of his marriage other than an enigmatic text from the wife, and (4) he has been very easily sucked into infidelity asking only the one question about whether the BFF was on birth control, so he was now solely running the instructions and parameters dictated by his "little head".

The implications of spending the night in a Bridal Suite (of all things) fucking his wife’s BFF are: (1) this exceeds the parameters his wife gave him directly without discussion of exceeding avowed boundaries or a definitive text message allowing the normally unallowable and without thoroughly thought out discussion of implications and finitely-termed agreement between the married couple, (2) it complicates the relationship between all three participants (assuming the wife is in totally agreement with the outcome), which could develop into a three-way relationship or more likely a break up of the marriage or friendship through jealousy, envy, and one or other partner being taken for granted, (3) the wife may have another motive, a boyfriend/girlfriend, a desire to swing, dabble in voyerism, or may already have a sexual relationship with BFF or desire one or more relationship which this betrayal might give her a hall pass, (4) she may have already tired of hubby and this infidelity with no legal proof of her tacit agreement gives her an opportunity to take him to the cleaners.

The set up is so scant in the story that we really do not know where this story goes from here. If the author wanted this to be a fairy tale, there should at least be the very next stage, the morning after homecoming, to give us a clue as to how this story proceeds or ends.

So I only gave it 2 points because the story is left hanging with only the simple sweet ending hinted at, which is wholly unrealistic, without more evidence about the wife’s frame of mind. ie is she is registered as a foster parent, has she donated a kidney to a stranger, does she work for a battered wives/children/pets charity, or has she always rescued injured animals, etc, etc. Is there any evidence which would give the possibility of the wife being prepared to share her husband with a friend who happens to be single, fabulously desirable, who regularly dates a succession of men looking for Mr Right, but has just this moment had a date cancelled. This is hardly a life-threatening or deeply depressions suicide-watch-type situation that requires the sacrifice of a happy marriage which will inevitably have stability issues arising from this scenario.

No, this is unfinished, please "finish the damned story" so that it concludes to readers’ satisfaction and merits a score worthy of recommendation.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

It is what best friends do. However if a husband lends his wife out,age is called a cuckold

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

surprised this didnt turn into a 3some story that score throw me off

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

That was very sexy. I hope there's a follow up. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story, and the concept of the story. It's not the usual "Cheating Wives" story. I do have to agree with the other commenters though...Finish the Damn Story, as this isn't complete. It's still the night of, not the next day yet (when the SHTF).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tonyspencer: Ah what they could have done with this, FTDS that is.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayalmost 2 years ago

Oh, come on! This is a great story! @Tonyspencer, what are you going on about? If you want to do an inquiry into the psychological impact on the marriage, the friendship, each of the individuals, there are other sites where that is appropriate. The author didn't attempt to write a book. It is an erotic fantasy of the writer, and shared here for all the rest of us to read and take what was given to us. The story ended where the author intended for it to end. If they want to write more, it leaves an opportunity for that. There is intrigue and excitement. There is sexual tension. For the length of the story, the characters are well developed enough to guide the plot. The wife in the story seems to be a wonderful, loving, caring person, providing opportunity for her husband and her best friend to enjoy each other sexually. Many of the comments here seem to stem from the concept of jealousy, but that is not part of the story. As I read the story, a major theme is that of a generous wife and friend. Read erotica for what it is, not for some moral value.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Five Stars Hot! Sure hope there is more to cum. To me, Lisa is a very secure wife, and mother who loves large. Maybe Jen will move in with them, and they'll all do just fine.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

This is Excellent a beautiful love story that can grow into a lucky guy getting the love of 2 woman and to be a father to a growing Hurd of kids

Please keep going I really enjoy your writing

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I really wanted to know happens in the time after that night. There’s a fair bit of story that could still be told.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

A Wonderful Hot Erotic story of a understanding wife giving her BF use of her husband. It’s like they had Hall Passes. Thank You and wish their was more to follow.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Sweet hot gift from a truly loving wife. Check out "A Good Man's Just Reward."

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

This so badly needs at least one follow up chapter, at least .

Loved how you have put this together

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Would really like to read more of this one to see how it works out.

cynthiablaine7cynthiablaine7over 1 year ago

Women are more warm about having their husbands satisfy a truly good friend in need. I have a feeling that when he next is intimate with his wife, it will be a happy reunion because they still love each other, know each other, and are pleased at the pleasure he gave her friend and she 's pleased at having instigated it. If he's insecure, he may feel guilty and might even want his wife to discipline him.

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

That was great. 5

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Cure story, Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It ended too abruptly. That's it. The hot tub. What else could they???

The wife, I'm sure would like to know. Do they get repeat dates. I

agree with the others, a CH. 01 is needed.

Pennarossa

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Megérdemelne egy folytatást. Legalább annyit, hogy a feleség is élvezzen egyet.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Cries out for a second installment. 5*

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. My husband? Sure. Take him. No problem. What are friends for?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent little story,, but leaves lots of questions about the future. Needs one or more chapters,

PLEASE !

Bry1977Bry197711 months ago

This really needs more chapters!!!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale10 months ago

Well done! Sexy and loving.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If there was a textbook definition of stilted dialogue, this would be it: ""I'm glad, you enjoyed."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh please, tell us you're not going to abandon this! Sequel, please!

I desperately need to at least hear how he is rewarded when he's back in his wife's arms, or better yet, when her legs are wrapped around him once again!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

This needs a follow up

gopher25gopher258 months ago

Good story as far as it goes, but it is hopelessly incomplete.

ukrainianukrainian5 months ago

This was fantastic. I think they all need to get better acquainted and move the family's together. Five stars and a request for much more. Thanks for writing.

ZambonilordZambonilord5 months ago

Very romantic with a twist. Definitely curious to see how this relationship goes

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Fun story that begs for a sequel. Did the hot tub ever get used? Any follow-up the next morning? What about in subsequent weeks or months. Was Dave snipped or was pregnancy risked?

Liked where it went although seemed a little ambiguous from the husband's side as far as what was allowed.

Let me join the chorus - Please Continue.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

The wife wanted the husband to fuck another woman so she can fuck another man and of course he does cheat on his wife with her best friend shes no friend and he is a cheating asshole the wife is a slutty pimp there was no likable characters all 3 deserves to fucking die the husband and so called friend for cheating and the wife for pimping them out so she can fuck around on him

drillu2nitedrillu2nite3 months ago

Like the story very much so it does need to continue keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Phoenix you probably ought to stick to reading bible story comic books. Prude

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A wonderful loving experience for both of them. Jen was extremely generous to loan out her husband to her best friend. Let’s hope that it doesn’t ruin their marriage. The story begs for a sequel.

NoH8redNoH8red3 months ago

Really good story, and I liked the pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When it sounds too good to be true......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lucky guy, but I'm surprised he went along with it. Most guys would think it was a test of his loyalty. I liked the story and gave it a '4'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous