Date Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at me with surprise and came herself, shutting her eyes tight and grunting long and deep through 1, 2 big waves visibly running through her with relief, her hips rising and falling until all the residual orgasms were done. I immediately got some kleenex off the nightstand and cleaned her up, as she smirked at me a small smile before walking into the bathroom to wipe off the mess before it got sticky. By the time she came back out, I was waiting in bed and we held hands as we fell asleep. Well, as she fell asleep; I was up for a few hours sorting out my frenzied thoughts.

_____

The next day was normal, to my dismay. There was no mention of Caleb, or the masturbation situation from the night before, nothing out of the ordinary. I hadn't just imagined the unspoken interaction between them, however; I replayed it in my head so many times, I knew what I had seen. But in that way that is so typical of my wife, she had seemingly brushed it off and forgotten about it. It felt like this would be another one of those murky sketches of a fantasy that I'd turn to in my own mind when I really wanted to get worked up.

But to be honest, I've never gotten as worked up as that golden time in our marriage when she was teasing and torturing me with the idea, watching me get desperate for it, and pushing it further and further. That spot in my sexual psyche can't be reached by anything else. What has turned me on the most in my entire life was talking to my Lauren about how she wanted to meet up with a guy she had picked out to fuck for fun, and have me beg her to do it.

The memories are old now, and the feelings are dimly remembered, but I've never let myself truly and completely shut out the hope that one day that version of my wife would return, and we could start down that path again. To stare in wonder into her eyes as she tells me she's going to do whatever she wants, and do it in front of me. And then to actually see it? I should have given up long ago, and she has urged me to, but I always knew I could not forgive myself if I gave up and didn't even try. Life is what you make of it, and it isn't what you don't.

I had been down this road mentally before, though, and I knew better than to treat it as anything close to real possibility. That wasn't my wife, or least it wasn't anymore. I settled into our normal routine, drank some coffee, read the news, and went in to make a small lunch.

As I was getting the turkey and ham set out, Lauren walked in to the kitchen, sweaty from having just finished an exercise video in the living room. She liked to cool off a little before showering or it "wouldn't take," as she liked to say. My wife has a very hot internal core, and I can tell you from experience she actually does run very hot inside, to my great benefit. I was brushing the cats away as they tried to steal my sandwich meat when I asked her what she wanted to have for dinner later.

"Maybe we should invite Caleb over for dinner," she said casually. "I feel bad for him being alone over there."

I froze. In the past, this would have been the moment where I went completely bananas, confessing my crazy urge to see her naked on top of him, riding him and cumming her fucking brains out, but again, I had long experience in this matter. It never worked out for me to talk about it. There was no surer way of shutting my wife down than to push it.

So I cooly responded "Sure, that's really nice. It does have to be weird with how totally quiet it gets out here. I'm not sure I could handle it without you. I'll text him." About a half hour later he wrote back saying he'd love to, but insisted on having us over. We were fine with that obviously, and it would be cool to check out the neighboring property while we were at it.

_____

We arrived at Caleb's house at 6:30 with another basket of cookies to deliver from the huge pile we had built up in our house. Lauren was wearing jeans and a black shirt that was scooped down just enough to show her full, round cleavage. Throughout the years I've noticed men looking her up and down, at the the way her waist was so perfect for gripping and fucking hard, and always try to get her to share in my enthusiasm, but she doesn't.

When Caleb opened the door, he looked down straight into my wife's eyes, just the same way as he had in our house. She took a step forward and gave him a quick friendly hug hello, and I shook his hand.

"Thank you for the hug!" He smiled. "It's been a while!"

"You'll get another one on the way out"' she promised laughing. I grabbed her hand and we followed him in. The house still had boxes strewn around half empty, but the general idea was coming together.

"Sit down, I'm almost ready" he said, walking back into the kitchen. We sat on the couch next to each other and smelled garlic in the air.

"I hope you like spaghetti" he called out. "It's all I really know how to make well, Tricia used to do most of the cooking."

"Is this her in this picture?" I called back. There was a framed photo on the end table of a visibly younger Caleb, with long dreadlocks, and a tall, slim, beautiful woman next to him holding a flower. "That's her," we heard from the kitchen as he came out with a big bowl of steaming pasta.

"She's beautiful" Lauren told him. "That she was," he said. "She was the love of my life."

During dinner, we talked about all kinds of things from our pasts and learned more about each other. It turned out that Caleb had met his wife when they were young, dated through high school and had gotten married right out of college. After raising their kids and running their construction company, the plan was to travel the country in their RV until she had gotten sick.

"Those few years were hard," he said, almost whispering under the weight of the memories.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I know what it's like to love someone like that, and I am truly sorry she got sick."

"Me too," he said. His face was slightly weathered, as you could expect from a man in his 50's. He was unquestionably big and obviously strong, but I noticed now the creases around his eyes and the worn lines in his brow. His dark eyes had a distinct sadness to them, a deep regret, or something close, and I suddenly felt my heart go out to this poor man, who went through something I myself would not recover from.

"Have you tried dating again?" I asked.

He shook his head no. "I should," he said. "I know I should, but I don't know how, man," he went on, laughing a bit. "I was with the same girl since the start and I wouldn't even know what to say."

"Well, I can help you practice" Lauren volunteered. I turned my head and looked at her. She was smiling at him, her adorable cheeks turned up towards her eyes. "No judgment."

"Nooooo, I couldn't do that," he protested, looking down at this plate, and then at me. "I wouldn't disrespect your guys' marriage like that. I'll figure it out eventually."

"First of all, I don't understand what you're worried about. You'd have no problem at all on a date." Lauren explained. "I think whoever it is would be very happy to see you walk through the door. We're literally neighbors, we can get together for half an hour here and there to get you confident, then we can find you a lucky woman."

He looked over at me questioningly, and I was very carefully weighing through what was happening here. All I knew was, whatever this was, my heart was beating very quickly, and I didn't want to mess it up.

"It can't hurt. Besides, if you can impress my wife with your conversation skills, then any woman will be a breeze afterwards."

"Oh, are you tough to impress?" he asked her with his eyebrows raised.

"Yes." She answered bluntly.

"Well, we'll see. There's no denying I could use the practice. Is it ok if I come by in a couple of days to try?"

"I'll look forward to it" she said, leaning over slightly and pushing her cleavage a little closer together. We were all suddenly still until she leaned back in her chair and said "Ok, you're both lousy dates," rolling her eyes and leaving us all laughing out loud.

After dinner, we sat and chatted a little longer. I was burning up from this date training proposition. I chatted along, trying to concentrate but all I could see was the way Lauren and Caleb kept looking at each other. Eventually it was time to go, and as we walked towards the door, he thanked us for coming by and how much he enjoyed the company. As he opened up the door, Lauren turned to him and said "I did promise a goodbye hug."

She took a step towards him and wrapped her arms around his back, and he put his arms around her as well. I saw that she hugged him with all of herself, pressing her front into his, making contact the length of her body. Half of her disappeared behind his arms and his head fell slightly towards the top of her head. I stood there and watched them hug like this for... enough time to examine it carefully. He definitely could feel her breasts pushed up against him, and I was sure I saw her hips move slightly towards his thigh. Then, without letting go, she backed up slightly and met his eyes.

He looked down at my wife's beautiful face as if she was something out of a dream. He was obviously a kind and decent guy, and he looked wracked with confusion and obvious pent-up desire. She got up on her toes, gave him a little kiss on the cheek and said "Thanks for dinner. Don't forget about that date," gave a silly little wink, and walked away, her hips moving left and right, her incredible ass walking away from a visibly stunned Caleb.

_____

After the short walk home, I couldn't stop myself. I exploded.

"What in the world was that?!" I asked, eyes wild with questions.

"What was what?" she asked sweetly, blinking exaggerated innocence at me.

"Don't even. The hug? That was no friendly hug, he got a pretty good feel from you."

"Oh please, like you didn't love it. I know you. And besides, he's sweet and really lonely. I feel terrible for him, and I can't believe a man built like he is thinks he would have trouble on a date. I wanted to give him a little confidence, he wouldn't have to work too hard with any woman I've ever met."

"It was just obviously really surprising. I haven't seen this side of you since...well, too long."

"Did you like it or what?"

I looked at her. Her eyes were shining at me, full of anticipation and visibly excited. I held her pretty face in my hands, kissed her softly on the lips, and said "I fucking love you Lauren. You are full of surprises. You are crazy sexy, I think you blew his mind just with that hug. I can only imagine how he's working out what you just did over there."

"You want me to go help him out?"

I froze again, staring at her wordlessly.

"You're so fucking sick," she laughed, turning away from me and looking over her shoulder mischievously towards the couch. I shook my head a few times and followed her. What was happening? All I knew was, I wanted more, and for the first time in many, many years, it felt like Lauren did too.

__________

The scheduled date practice flew up on all of us in a blur. A busy few days left us out of contact with Caleb completely and neither of us brought him up. I really had no good reason to talk about our neighbor and figured it would probably be best if I put it all out of my head for my sanity's sake. Nothing had really happened yet and although I could tell Lauren had been having fun, I reminded myself that it was very unlikely to go anywhere, and that it was a bad idea to talk about it.

Lisa had been fully briefed on the date practice session and invited herself to help, armed with several conversation flowcharts and worksheets. And brownies. She had a corner of the kitchen set up and ready for the seminar when the doorbell rang. Lauren walked over to me and held my hand as her sister got the door.

"Oh HELLO," Lisa said to Caleb with a large toothy smile. "I hear you need some woman lessons."

"You know I suddenly realized I have a dentist appointment... " he said, backing up slowly, big hands held palm up in front of him.

"Oh you're not escaping that easy" she said, grabbing his forearm and tugging him inside. "There'll be homework, too."

I'll give him credit, he sat and took both their questions in rapid fire, answering everything more or less sensibly. We learned his favorite food (crab), favorite music (Prince), favorite TV show (Walking Dead), and his favorite animal which was inexplicably, an ostrich.

He liked building and repairing things, nonfiction books, didn't like motorcycles, liked corn chips, it was endless. They also learned his wife had only been his 3rd girlfriend ever and they had been faithful the entire relationship, which was met with a harmony of "Awwww!"

At the end of the session, both sisters gave him perfect scores for effort and "being cute." The consensus was that he could work on asking more questions and that he shouldn't be scared to make physical contact if it's going well.

"That actually really helped," he said with a relieved stretch. "You two are tough."

"You are awesome to talk to," Lauren assured him. "You're just a little stiff in the upper body," she said, mocking her shoulder up the her ears and affecting a long frown.

"Oh it's like that is it?" He asked, feigning an offended pose, his arms folding and stretching his sleeves with muscle. I was rinsing fresh fruit off the blender from some popsicles I had just put in the freezer.

"I think he managed the firing squad well," I said. "Can I get a turn?"

Both sisters shot back a firm "No," never looking away from Caleb before laughing.

"Give the man a turn, if he's so into torture" he said, standing up. "I have to head out anyway, I got a job this afternoon working with a rotting barn door."

"Need an assistant?" Lisa asked sweetly while exaggeratedly batting her eyes.

"No can do I'm afraid, it barely pays enough as is, and I can't afford you. I do feel a lot more confident after the session, though."

"You should, you're a great date," Lauren said. They both gave him quick friendly hugs and I walked him outside.

"I can't thank you enough," he started in his low, calm voice. "You all have been so welcoming, it's made this a lot easier."

"It's our pleasure, trust me." I said. "You're a fantastic neighbor and we all think you're great. Those two in there are big fans for sure."

"They're a real handful between them but I can handle it."

"Trust me, I know it. I signed up for life."

______

I walked back in on Lauren and Lisa excitedly talking and breaking into small fits of hysterical laughing as they cleaned up the displays.

"Did you two have fun then I assume?" I asked sarcastically.

"Not as much fun as whoever his real date turns out to be," Lisa said with a knowing look. "I want to run his dating profile to make sure that bitch actually deserves what she's got coming from HIM," nodding her head sideways to the door.

"Oh my goodness," I said shaking my head. "You are too much."

Lauren quickly added, "If you see a match from a profile that looks exactly like me from my e-mail address, make sure you approve that one!" in response to which I rushed over and squeezed her with mock anger. She slipped her hand down between us and looked up at me with a little sexy grin when she felt the raging erection I was hiding.

_____

The next few weeks settled into more or less normal life after the initial novel excitement had passed. There were slight differences, like I woke up every morning grinding my dick into the mattress. We made sure to set aside days here and there to invite Caleb for a meal and to keep him from going mad from the solitude. Eventually the comfort level grew so there was no rushing out after dinner and we'd stay together for a movie or just conversation.

Lauren loves movies, and loves backrubs during them just as much. I've gotten pretty good at it over the years and she's never shy about asking for one. That night was no different, and she sidled up in front of me with a pout over her shoulder to let me know I should start rubbing. Caleb was sitting in a chair a few feet away, his legs stretched out towards the TV.

I closed my eyes and started searching her back for the familiar knots I'd massaged thousands of times before, finding them congregated in their familiar hiding spots. I worked my fingers deep into her muscles, and she slumped her head back onto my forehead gently in relief. I held the weight of her arm up so I could have unimpeded access beneath her shoulderblades and concentrated.

She sat up and tied her hair into a bun, leaving her wispy, curled baby hairs visible. That was my signal to start kneading into the back of her neck, a spot she loves getting massaged. Her eyes were closed and her face was relaxed. I could tell she was happy. Moving here was the right thing to do, and seeing her so satisfied filled me with immense love for her.

I rubbed my fingers from her neck to her upper chest and rubbed the little knots. She pushed her head back onto my shoulder, saying "ok, yes," drawing a chuckle from me and a quick glance from Caleb.

"This is what I'm good for," I told him with a shrug.

He nodded in a "been there" kind of way and turned back to the screen. After a few minutes, I quietly slipped my hand lower down her chest until I had my hands rubbing the sides of her breasts. She looked up at me with a what are you doing kind of expression, but her eyes flashed excitement and she didn't make any move to stop me. So I kept going.

I caught Caleb shifting his weight so he could steal glances over at us without making anything too obvious. I was cupping her breasts from beneath, lifting them in my hands softly and feeling their weight when Lauren surprised me once again. When I'm doing something like this, if she's in the right mood, she'll usually bring my hands into the neckhole of her shirt so I can bypass the material and her sleep bra to get to her bare tits. Now, silently, she did just that.

My hands were covering her nipples but there was no question what was happening, and I watched Caleb intently. His sneaky glances were getting less sneaky as the minutes went by. He started the fumble a bit with his hand on his pant leg, stroking his lap while shifting around uncomfortably. After a little while of this, he was splitting his attention 75-25 from us to the TV, trying to maintain some composure.

Lauren leaned her head back against me and worked her butt back against my poor dick straining to reach her through the fabric. Slowly, and very deliberately, she brought her own hands up to rest on top of mine and helped to mash and roll her tits against her body while our neighbor watched. He sat very still and the only motion he made was the constant sliding of his own hand on himself.

The room was relatively dark, with the flickers from the tv the only light available, but even in the dim I could see his hand moving all the way from his crotch past his mid thigh. I looked down at my hands squeezing and fondling my wife's tits right in front of him and I could feel my blood pounding through my body.

She gently took my hands and pushed them down her torso so they sat on her waist, and added a little pressure, letting me know she wanted her butt and thighs rubbed. Her shirt loosely fell back into place and I am sure Caleb was disappointed not to get a full eyeful, and to be honest, so was I. I wanted him to look at Lauren's beautiful body, to see how unbelievable my wife looked naked and turned on, ready to fuck.

He must have felt a bit awkward after the moment passed because he excused himself to the bathroom close to the end of the movie, and when he came back we were behaving ourselves with just some light touching and stroking. When it was time to go, he broke the tension a bit by saying if more couples were like us, divorce would go extinct. We said our goodbyes, with the long, very close hug now standard between Caleb and Lauren. As he was walking down the path, she called out "Don't forget, tomorrow is date practice. It's your final exam!"