Date Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't wait," he shouted back, laughing.

_____

Throughout this entire, unexpected turn in our marriage, I had been the picture of restraint. Older and wiser as I was, I had managed to control myself. But when Lauren padded through the kitchen in her slippers and hair all messy from bed, looking adorable as can be, I finally lost my grip.

"I've been good so far, I've been calm," I blurted out.

"Oh, here we go," she said.

"I mean, I've tried not to freak out or pressure anything, but I feel like we should talk about what's happening with Caleb."

"I'm just having fun with him. And you."

"Are you planning on having any different kinds of fun?"

"I haven't planned any of it so far. I figured you could get your thrill from watching me tease him, and he is genuinely sexy, especially because he doesn't seem to know it. He's like a nervous college kid in a bouncer's body."

"So what happens next?"

"I don't know Danny," she said with mild annoyance in her voice. "I get single-minded the way you do. It's not a big deal, he's lonely and nice, and I'm enjoying helping him come out of his shell a bit. Soon enough he'll have his dating life sorted out and I'm sure his attention will be on that. For now, it feels good to give him a little push in the right direction."

I felt my shoulders sag slightly in involuntary disappointment, and I must have worn it on my expression because she tightened her lips, rolled her eyes slightly and left to get dressed. What did I expect, honestly? I had seen all the close, lingering hugs she kept giving him, and I definitely knew that the night before had been an undeniably shared sexual experience, but I was clearly letting my imagination run wild. I had set myself up for terrible disappointment before, and I reminded myself not to do it again. Whatever would happen next, at least I'd been able to fantasize with a lot of heat and intensity the past few weeks, and that was very valuable to me all on its own.

I went back to unloading the dishwasher when I heard her phone bing from the other room that she had a text. It was around the time of day that her sister started writing her, and the notifications wouldn't stop until nighttime once they started, I knew. I waited for the next one to roll in, but the phone sat strangely silent.

After a few minutes she walked back in wearing her usual jeans and black shirt, but today it was off the shoulder, showing her bra strap, which always made me want to make out with her every time I saw her. She was holding her phone and I asked her how Lisa's morning was going.

"No, it's from your boyfriend." She said with amusement.

Apparently he had seen that a church one town over was having a charity carnival through the weekend and thought it would be a good way to finish off his date training. He said in the text he was nervous to ask her directly, but she had told him the session before that he should "be direct and just go for it." He also asked her to show me the text because he wanted me to know it was all in the spirit of learning, and to make sure it was ok by me, and that's if she even wanted to go.

"Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll bring you some cotton candy." She gave me a look and held it for a pregnant moment before walking up to me, slowly across the kitchen, pressed herself against me the same way she had made a habit of doing with Caleb, and kissed me full on the mouth, pushing her tongue against mine with a slight moan. Her ripe body pushing against mine got me hard in seconds, as always, and I ran my hands down over her juicy round ass and back up again, pushing my hips forward so she could feel me.

She reached down and grabbed my dick through my pajama pants, giving me a firm tug.

"You better not jerk off while I'm there, I'm ready to let you fuck me tonight."

"Oh yeah??" I said dumbly.

"If you can finally get it within 6 inches of my pussy before cumming all over yourself."

She was still tugging and I brushed her hand away with a quick flailing motion saying "I'm literally going to cum right now if you don't stop I'm serious" and she raised her hands up, backing away. I sat down and drank some water while she texted back.

"What'd you say?" I asked with a frustrated groan.

"I told him to come pick me up at 6:00, we'll probably be back by 10:00 with the drive."

____

The rest of the day crawled by. Lauren had decided not to change because it was a carnival and it was a casual thing anyway. Eventually, 4:00 turned to 5:00, and just around 6:00 I heard a truck pull up the driveway.

"Ok, I love you" she said, walking quickly towards me on the couch. She had put on a tiny bit of makeup and some triangular silver earrings, and some shoes that made her a little taller but wouldn't kill her feet. She looked effortlessly gorgeous and for the first time in all this, I felt a pang of jealousy. My wife isn't the kind of girl who obsesses over her appearance, and she had definitely gussied up for this final exam. I knew it was just to complete the picture and she did honestly look amazing, but I felt it in my stomach when I saw her.

"You look so hot, I want to take you to the carnival now," I said, holding both her hands in mine while I looked her up and down in admiration. "Really, wow."

"Thank you honey," she said with a quick kiss, "I have to go now, love you, bye!"

"Ok, text me when you get there," I said to the sound of the closing door behind her. I walked over after her to look out the window and give Caleb's imposing silhouette in the driver's seat a wave goodbye and a lame little thumbs-up I immediately regretted. Lauren disappeared into the passenger side, and they drove off.

____

Around 40 minutes later I got a text saying they'd gotten there fine, which I responded to with a "thanks, have fun!" and set about to waiting. It was impossible to distract myself from the terrible curiosity about how her night was going and I didn't even try. I set up outside on the porch, ground up some weed to try and relax while I waited. I listened to music, got stoned and kept checking my phone to see if I'd somehow missed a message or call.

I let my mind wander where it wanted to go. I wondered how realistic the date was? I pictured him with his big arm wrapped around my wife's waist, chatting and laughing as they walked through the carnival. I didn't think they would go further than the usual hugging or snuggling on a ride, but even that image rolled through my mind like molten lava.

Hours blended together for me and soon it was 9:00. I had been able to be patient enough without interrupting them when my phone finally lit up with a message from Lauren.

"We're on our way back," it read.

"Ok, I can't wait to see you, was it fun?"

"Yes it was really fun, see you soon. I need to talk to you."

I stared at the screen. Talk to me? What had happened?

"OK, is everything alright?"

"Yes love you"

"Love you too" I sent. I cleaned up my waiting area on the porch and went inside. My face felt very hot and my eyes burned slightly. I was intensely hard and went in to splash some water on my face. I also brushed my teeth because I knew there wouldn't be a lot of time between her arrival and my ripping her clothes off. I felt wild with anticipation.

____

The door clicked open and I turned to watch her come into the house. It was chilly that night and she looked so cute with her hair all flufffed out from the wind and her cheeks flushed red. She gave me a wide eyed grin and before she could speak, I rushed over and kissed her intently.

"You look so good, I want you right now," I said breathlessly. "What did you want to talk about though, I've been dying to know."

"Ok, so, I wanted to tell you what happened tonight and be clear on everything before anything else."

I took a half step back to look at her beautiful face which I could see was tense with excitement. She took a deep breath and said, "The date was great. Caleb was very sweet and we got along better than ever. I think being alone together meant a lot to him, and I got caught up in it too. By the time we were on the little ferris wheel, all alone up in the air, snuggled up together, I went with the moment and I kissed him."

I was left speechless, just stared at her. I did reach down and grasp her hand, though, so she didn't think I might freak out.

"So, it was actually a really good kiss. I liked it. I like him." Her eyes searched mine, but I just wanted to hear the rest.

"Lauren, that's...that's crazy, I can't believe you went for it. How did he take it?"

"I think it had been so long since he'd been kissed, he got pretty into it. We made out for a good couple minutes while they unloaded the people below us. He felt me up" she said with a blush, never breaking eye contact with me, gauging my reaction.

"Under your shirt?" I said quickly, painting a mental picture.

"No, over, but his hands were so big, he was getting both of them at once" she said, pushing back into my chest.

"Well, let's go," I said, grabbing her and pulling her towards the bedroom.

"Wait, there's one more thing I wanted to talk to you about. It's about Caleb. He feels really bad and he wants to talk to you. The whole ride home he was very worried that we'd gone too far. I told him it was innocent and that you'd understand, but he says he can't get over it until he apologizes. He's out on the porch."

I looked at the door and back at my wife. She went over to the counter and leaned against it to wait. I walked out into the brisk air and saw Caleb standing a few feet past the porchlight in the night. I cleared my throat and closed the door behind me as he turned in my direction.

"I heard you guys had a heck of a date," I said with a jolly tone.

"Oh, Danny, hey man, I don't know what to say," he said as he approached me, his voice resonant in the cold air. "We took it too far, and I wanted to be a man and say sorry to your face. I understand if you want me to keep my distance, but I swear I can just be friendly, I'd hate to lose you two. You've been more than great to me."

"No, no, listen it's no big deal at all. Lauren is her own woman and I respect whatever she decides to do. You two were on a date, I was totally aware of it, you did nothing wrong. I'm pretty sure I'm about to go get the benefits that should probably rightfully go to you tonight." I chuckled.

He stood silent for a moment, apparently in thought. He hesitated before speaking, and said "You have a very sexy wife. That woman does something to me."

"Me too, I understand, believe me." I reassured.

"Walking around with her, I felt natural and comfortable. She made me feel better than I have since... well, years. Like I got permission to look forward to the rest of my life, you know?"

"As the night went on, our hands were everywhere. She felt good," he said with emphasis and a far off look in his eyes. My throat had gone completely dry and I licked my lips without moisture.

"I mentioned we should take it easy, considering you, and she leaned right in and kissed me. I was shocked man, but a woman like Lauren, with her body, I lost control."

Fucking Lauren! I looked down at my Pikachu pajama pants, answering "No, I'm not mad, man. To be honest, since you got here, you've brought out a side in her that drives me crazy in a good way. I know you're not trying anything. I'm not mad at all. We're good," as I slapped his hand and gave a shoulder hug with a few pats on the back.

At the point the door opened behind us and I heard Lauren say "You can talk about this inside, you know." We both turned and saw her in a tight black tank top and black panties. She draped her arms up on the frame and spun on her heel, showing us both the way her big buttcheeks moved up and down as she walked in with the door open behind her. She stopped and shot us an adorable look over her shoulder, like "Come get it." Caleb looked at me with confusion, and I motioned for him to follow me in.

_____

Once we got inside, Lauren was on Caleb right away to erase any awkward hesitation. She peeled off his fleece and ran her hands up and down his t-shirt, eventually resting them on the bare skin above his waist. She got up on her tip toes and slid her arms up around his neck like she always did for their hugs, but this time she pulled down on the back on his head down for a kiss. I watched as their lips parted and he slowly rolled his tongue into her mouth, and after a few nervous glances in my direction, his hands started to move. I watched as they roamed down her back slowly and then graze off just as he reached her bare thigh.

She broke off the kiss and turned to look at me standing there stunned.

"Twenty years of begging for this, what do you think? Do you still want this?" she said, revealing my secret. She reached up and rubbed her own breast in her hand, plumping the tit up as Caleb looked down, entranced. I nodded carefully, not sure what to do or what my role was.

She turned the rest of her body to rest her back against an equally stunned Caleb, rubbing her fat ass against him and letting him get a real good feel of her through his pants. She grabbed his hand and ran it along the front of her thigh and around so he could touch all the exposed skin blossoming out as she pressed back harder. His other hand hung still gripping her hip, and he looked to me for any reaction.

"He's too nice Danny. Tell him it's ok." She said, looking right into my eyes.

"I'll go with the flow. Whatever you want." I said in a low cautious voice. My stomach was in knots. I was feeling genuinely jealous, standing here, watching her grind on him, moments away from stretching her pussy around a huge black cock. But it made me want to cum harder.

Lauren's eyes hooded over and I knew she was very, very turned on. This was no show. She was for real.

"Tell him," she said in a whisper. "Tell him what you've been begging me to do our entire marriage."

"No it's ok, we don't have to do anything if..." Caleb started to protest hesitantly. Lauren gripped his right hand and put it on her breast, and as he slowly rubbed it I saw what she had meant about getting both at once.

"Tell him," she said, "or you'll miss your chance and I never want to hear about it again."

"I want you have sex with Lauren." I heard myself say suddenly. "I want to watch her."

_____

I was the first inside the bedroom. I took off my shoes and got up on the bed as Lauren came in leading Caleb by the hand.

"I'm so fucking turned on," she said huskily as she lifted her shirt up and off. Caleb's mouth hung open as he saw her curves unfold beneath him. The round, soft perfection of her; her body was always ripe for fucking. With one more look in my direction as I sat still and staring, he lifted his shirt off and stepped towards her.

He was a very big man. I could see the product of years on construction worksites in his arms and chest. He was no six pack bodybuilder, but he was rock solid, with a little more space around the belly and waist. Being over 50 myself, I had no judgment there, especially compared to the shape I was in. Lauren gripped his arms up and down their length, letting out a low involuntary hum. As she felt him up and down along his chest and back, she laughed up with her big brown eyes and said "There's just more and more of you," to which he responded by wrapping her up in his arms and pressing her close in an extended kiss.

I watched every inch of her milky white skin mash against the dark muscled mass of him and tried to memorize the view of it, how she writhed a little here and there, how he squeezed and caressed her sides with appreciation. They were going at it as if it was the end of a very good date, which I guess made sense.

I adjusted my position to give my throbbing penis a little space to breathe. I felt lost in a dream, but I knew the very real danger of being the first one to cum in the state I was in. It would be considerably embarrassing as I was the only one not currently involved. I tugged at the crotch of my sleep pants and focused on what I was watching.

His hands were all over her ass now, squeezing big handfuls with still more flesh left over to find. She reached down between them and stroked the front of his pants, the way she did within me when she gave me those little tugs that drove me crazy. Once she reached the spot, she looked up at him and said "Oh my God."

I didn't have to ask. I knew what that meant. I didn't quite know what to do with myself though, so I croaked out a small "What is it?" and watched her arm start to work up and down.

"Oh my God," she repeated. "You'll see."

At that, she started to unbuckle his belt and quickly had his pants undone. She gripped the waistband and fell down to her knees, leaving exposed an enormous, very thick, perfectly straight cock that left me wide eyed, and made Lauren moan out loud when she saw it. Her face was inches from where it stood at least 8 inches out into the air, bobbing and swollen.

"Girl, you got something special," he said with incredulity.

"I want you," Lauren said up into his eyes from the ground. "You deserve it."

She started to stroke the length of him with long, teasing tickles using her fingernails. Her other hand reached under and cupped his balls, holding them in her palm gently. He moaned aloud and brushed his fingers through her thick hair while his cock bulged in the space between us.

She gripped it and twisted her hands around it a few times, really getting a feel for it and looking it up and down. Her right hand kept a grip on him, stroking firm short pumps toward the base where it was truly thickest, I could see. Her left fell down between her legs and started rubbing her own pussy through her panties. She stopped after a few seconds and stood up shaking her head, saying "My mouth isn't big enough for that, we'll have to skip it" which made us both laugh as she pulled him onto the bed.

The bed sagged left when they fell back onto it next to me and I rolled slightly towards them. He was on top of her, grinding his huge cock between them and it stuck out, searching, between their stomachs. She wrapped her arms and legs around his torso and ground her hips up urgently, rubbing her clit against the underside of his shaft as they kissed passionately.

"You're so fucking hot," she whined to him. "I wanna cum for you."

She reached between them and started sliding her panties down and off her legs. He pulled his body up to sit back on his thighs and looked down at her now fully naked body.

"You're beautiful." He said, groping her at will. "So beautiful."

I took my shirt off and reached over to stroke Lauren's arm as she rubbed herself along with him. My breathing was shallow as I watched her.

He shifted his weight slightly and his cock rested between her legs, making direct contact with her pussy.

"Baby, you're so wet," he moaned, slowly rotating his hips downwards and spreading her lips. "You're fucking dripping." Caleb was under her spell.

Lauren looked over at me and grasped my hand with a tight grip. I could feel my penis drooling freely now in my pants. It was downright physically painful. I had to admit I was definitely affected emotionally. The reality of this was an intense gut punch that went straight to my balls and caught my breath in my chest. I was awed by Lauren and looked at her with fresh eyes. She was perfect.

She gazed lustily at me and told me to get her vibrator. I fished it out of the nightstand drawer and handed it right over. As she started it up, I told Caleb that the toy was actually in the package he had brought over that first day. "Feels like a sign now," I said.

Lauren slipped her hand down and started working it against her pussy with a quick "Shut Up, Danny," and shut her eyes. She picked her head up for me to put my arm underneath just the way we always did before sex and her tit filled my hand, comfortable and creamy soft as ever. It was a little cramped in the pile of bodies we had created, but no one was moving away now.