Date Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unnnghhhh, she moaned lightly. I saw Caleb gripping his swollen cock and rub it up and down in ever-shorter circles around Lauren's hole. She scratched at his chest and bucked back at him, teasing his the head of his penis and trying in vain to shove him in.

"Goddamn this, woman, I can't take anymore," he said with sudden authority. "You sure you can take it? I can't find an inch to squeeze through"

"Put it in me," she suddenly directed at Caleb. "As deep as I go."

He looked over at me as I clambered up onto my knees to watch. He let his weight down ever slightly more and the enormous shaft of his cock bent against my wife's pussy. I could see how wet the tip was as he lifted up and eased it up and down, squishing inside her lips around it and then re-engaging pressure, pulling back, only to press again more insistently.

She was gripping tit hard, squeezing and pressing it down. She had her eyes half-shut looking into his eyes and dug her toy hard against her clit as he tried to work himself in.

"You're too tight," he grunted. "I don't want to hurt you."

I heard her whimper until, to my horror, I realized the sound had come from me. I was lightly grinding my crotch against her upraised high, constantly stopping before too much friction set me off. Lauren met my eyes and moaned "Spread me apart."

I leaned forward to grip my wife's groin right outside her pussy lips and try to pry open some more space for Caleb to wedge his way into her. He sat back further and straightened up with his cock still lodged neatly inside Lauren's folds. He dropped his body downwards slowly but steadily with his massive hands holding both of my wife's legs open for access. I got down as close as I could and held her pussy open as he stretched her ever wider.

''Uggggghhhhhhh she gasped through gritted teeth as the vibe whined away against her clit. Caleb was gritting his teeth and, with sweat beading on his skin, humpoed against the resistance. In a moment, about a quarter in slipped in, his head thrown back in sexual agony.

"Baby this is some pussy," He groaned.

"I'm fucking stretching," she said between frantic breaths. "I'm stretching for you."

"There's a lot more, are you sure you can you take it?" I said, my eyes never leaving the sight of his enormous cock inching slowly in and out of my pretty little Lauren. My fingers were being pushed to the side the further in he went and the wider she was forced open.

She answered by arching her hips up even higher. I watched him push, push, and his penis shone dark with her wetness as he slipped in inches deeper. Lauren's face gleamed with the effort as she pulled her kneed up by her side. After several excruciating minutes of effort, he leaned forward and with one small thrust, he finally pushed his balls up hard against her and I slipped my hands out from between them. All I could see of her was one small white hand pushing down on his back, the rippling softness of her thighs, and her innocent face wrenched up in concentration.

"Too good... " he said, letting his whole body fall down atop her and mashing her tits out to the side. "This little bitch feels too good."

The sudden nastiness caught Lauren by surprise, and it pushed her over the edge. She let out a sudden yelp, that sustained into a low growl rising into a squeal and then back again, a constant wave of motion running through her body as she orgasmed violently while fucking him. He instinctually stopped moving, shoved in as far as he could up my wife's pussy and ground his hips into her slowly.

"What the... " he said, looking down at her voluptuous body writhe as she came and came. "You're clamping down on me, I never felt..."

I knew exactly what he was talking about. When my wife orgasms, she makes sure you feel it. Her pussy squeezes and sucks on you, hard, and I couldn't imagine what it felt like to a man who was significantly thicker than me. It looked impossibly big inside her, and he started to thrust a little bit in response.

Lauren, still cumming, spun her head to the side facing me. Her eyes were shut tight and I kissed her, stroking her hair off her forehead and brushing my fingers on her cheeks. If a person could love someone more than I did her in that moment, it would be a shock.

All these years I had dreamt of seeing her like this, gorgeous, naked, legs spread and getting fucked hard while I watched. The sounds coming from her now were an impossibly sexy series of whines and moans and her hand never let the vibrator stop working its magic.

"She's soaking my balls," Caleb said with wonder in his eyes as he took her left wrist and held it above her head. His mouth sucked in the top of her beautiful tit that moved in shudders on her chest beneath him. She was squirting freely now, and I looked down to see the growing puddle underneath her.

That was more than I could take. I bent to somewhat pathetically hump against the mattress and snuggled my face into her upper arm as her own waves subsided. My penis gave out and I was blinded with the bright heat of my own orgasm, and I felt almost faint with the violence of its speed. I bent over almost double as semen poured out of me, caught by my pajama pants in a dripping mess down my groin and balls.

Caleb, having been mostly frozen still as he felt my wife milk him, finally let himself go. He pulled in and out of my wife's grip with longer strokes, always leaving at least half of his gleaming cock inside before pushing back in as far as he could get, where he would grind deep inside her for a few moments before pulling back again.

"I never felt anyone can fuck like you girl," he said to my wife wife between wet, purposeful kissing. "I don't want this to be over yet but I'm gonna cum."

With that, Lauren pushed me gently aside and I stood up, pulling my wet, sticky pants down as she wrapped her arms and legs around his huge frame and rolled him over on to his back. She leaned over to rest her chest on his and bent down close to his ear, whispering and slightly licking it wetly, before whispering again. She never talked dirty to me in bed and strangely, I felt more jealousy over that than anything else.

I couldn't make out what she was saying, but it made him hump and thrust passionately, hands gripping, squeezing and rubbing her ass and dig his heels bracing into the mattress.

The one thing I heard for sure was "please cum in me." That was clear as could be, and then he did. Standing there next to the bed, still very hard and lightly stroking myself, I watched as every muscle in his imposing body tensed and he pushed in with one final, pleading thrust and white cum started flowing down both her thighs immediately.

'Unnnnghhhghhhhh!!!!!' He cried out with the tremendous strain of his orgasm. My wife's hands ran up and down his back, neck and stroked his head gingerly and affectionately as he shook and shuddered beneath her, his face nestled between her breasts, his arms wrapped around her waist to keep her in place as he released completely into her.

"Shhhhhh, shhhhhh, it's ok. I'm here, baby." she whispered calmly while rocking her hips gently back and forth on him. "You feel so wonderful." I heard her say in a reassuring voice, and as I watched his shudders die down, I realized he was sobbing softly into her hair as she held him. "You're ok."

I got shaken awake from my own stupefied lust when I realized what was happening. It took him a few seconds before he raised his head off her chest and wiped away a few tears staining a line down his cheek.

"Sorry, I don't want to ruin the mood or anything," he said with an embarrassed laugh. "This all took me by surprise, and being with you shook something loose in me Lauren. A woman like you, so intelligent and caring, with your body and face, everything. You made me feel alive. I don't want to pull out." I realized he was still slowly, almost imperceptibly moving in and out, taking the time to really feel her in case this was the first and last time.

"And your pussy... " he went on, his voice dropping an octave. "I never cum that hard in my life. So wet and tight, you're like a dream." He pulled her mouth down to his and started kissing her again, rubbing her tits, sides, stomach, thighs, anywhere he could, and passionately.

She rose up, sliding herself off him and with a weak sound of protest, Caleb helped lift her up with resignation. He and I looked at each other, naked and wet with fluids, and he started collecting his clothes. "I should head home before I overstay my welcome."

Lauren hopped off the bed and tried to shuffle into the bathroom without too much spilling onto the floor, somewhat unsuccessfully considering how much semen he had just pumped into her, calling out behind her "The good news is I can graduate you from dating classes!"

I gave him a dazed wave goodbye and heard the front door close, and I was left with my thoughts and emotions, which all came flooding at once. It had been twenty years of begging, pleading, cajoling, plotting and hoping, and finally, mercifully, it had all come true. My wife had given me a gift, a vibrant memory of pure sexuality that I now got scared might become hazy or vague in the future. I wanted to guard it closely and never lose an ounce of it.

So I rinsed myself off, went right to my laptop and wrote it all down.