All Comments on 'Date with a BBW Barista Ch. 04'

by ywbyj

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Really enjoying it

I am enjoying the story and characters, well written and interesting. My only complaint is how short each one is and this one seemed shorter then the rest. Just settling in and it is over.

But it won't stop me from reading them, just an observation. I look forward to the next one.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousover 3 years ago
Great series

I like how you're writing this. Perhaps you could inject a bit of conflict somewhere, or reluctance, as they become more intimate - they are distinct individuals and won't always agree on everything. Perhaps she wants to move in together, and he isn't quite ready for it, or she becomes comfortable enough with their intimacy to propose a level of kinkiness that catches him off guard? Perhaps she has some inner insecurities about her weight that he has to overcome?

Also, the BBW seems to be a bit more masculine in her thoughts than most women I've known - perhaps give her a more feminine perspective on love and relationships?

Great work - gave all four parts 5 stars - perhaps linger a bit longer on the sex scenes, such as showing her thoughts and sensations as she nears orgasm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOWOWOW

Oh man.. PLEASE write a bazillion more chapters, this is one of the best stories Ive ever read. SOOO fucking hot!!!!!

elling50elling50over 3 years ago

Nice characters. Good writing.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Makes me want to read more

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Sorry to be that dude...buut briefly as 'Captain Pedantic' -

It's 'T.A.R.D.I.S.' [Time And Relative Dimension in Space per Susan] NOT "tardis".

'Captain Pedantic' - out!

Still a cracking good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As with previous chapters, this one is excellent, but much too short.

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 1 month ago

Enjoying every story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous