Date with a Football Team

Story Info
A transwoman enjoys the pleasure of male footballers.
1.2k words
4.45
6.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw the sign for the hotel, it was a welcome relief after a day of driving and sales calls. She hadn't been this way for a few weeks now but knew the route and this hotel well. She parked her car and went to check in. The receptionist was attractive, a Native American with slight dark skin with shorter straight brown hair. Her uniform included a blouse which allowed a partial sight of the gentle curve of her nice full breasts. She paused for a moment looking at her and wondering about sharing some intimacy and enjoying the pleasures of enjoying the woman's vagina while she had her own cock sucked by those delicious looking lips. She soon woke up when she was handed her key and told, "we've given you an upgrade to one of our suites."

The suite was enormous, it had two king size beds and the bathroom featured a huge bath. She decided she needed a soak after the days work and driving as she had been on the road since 6:00am. She ran a bath and undressed looking in the mirror at her naked form and grabbed her rod giving it a little stroke, but not oo much. In the bath she relaxed. She thought more about the receptionist and the warm water and gentle touches made her hard. She thought about wanking herself off to a climax but resisted and saved it for later.

After her bath she dressed and headed downstairs to the restaurant. The receptionist was nowhere to be seen. "Oh, I can dream," she thought as she made her way into the restaurant. "A table for one," she asked and was guided to a single table. She had no problems with dining alone unlike other colleagues she worked with who hated sitting alone in hotel restaurants and bars with other single male travellers trying to pick them up. She had joked with her colleagues about men who had tried to pick them up and her genetic girl colleagues had laughed when she told them how she led the men on and then let them feel her hardening cock in her pants. They always ran a mile not wanting to admit that secretly its probably what they really wanted.

The meal was good and she stayed for a drink when she heard a bit more of a commotion at reception. A large bus had pulled up outside and a group of men were coming into the hotel. "Who are they," she asked a passing waitress who told her they were a football team heading to a game the following day. She sat and watched as they entered the hotel. A proportion were black men and she started to fantasise.

She moved to the bar and was soon rewarded when a number of players came down to the bar area. They got drinks in and then one asked, "can we buy you a drink." He was black and must have stood over six feet tall. She gladly accepted and was soon surrounded by more of the black players. They chatted and when it came to more drinks she suggested they have them in her suite. Six of the men agreed and they headed upstairs.

In the room they picked her up and threw her on the bed, she giggled partly from the drinks but also for what she hoped lay ahead. The men undressed and she realised they were used to seeing each other naked. She liked the sight of them as they were all tall, muscly and hung like donkeys. Their flaccid cocks hung down between their legs and she licked her lips at the sight and wanted to feel them in her ass pussy and mouth.

"Shall we undress her," one of the men asked. He was the man who had initially chatted her up and appeared to be their leader. The men picked her up again and started removing her dress and underwear. As her cock came into sight the men laughed but weren't discouraged and moved in and started kissing her. She felt multiple lips on her own lips, breasts and then she felt her own rod being gently licked and finally slipping into one of the men's willing mouths. She wanted more and did not have long to wait.

They picked her up and threw her onto the bed and then set to work. All six stood in front of her started to stroke their rods and making themselves hard. Two of them then moved her into position and lined themselves up. One pushed his cock straight into her mouth. Her lack of gag reflex meant she could take his rod inside her mouth. He was rough and pushed the back of her head onto him. She was soon drooling and eagerly gobbled up his huge member. At the other end she felt a massive tool press against her bumhole and slide inside. It was huge and it hurt to begin with but then she dilated and felt the pleasure as the rod slid inside and excited her bumhole. The two men soon started fucking her at both ends and rammed their cocks inside her. She had never been ridden this hard and was almost relieved when they both climaxed pouring their cream into both holes.

More was to follow as the remaining men took it in turns to fuck her mouth and bum. They were rough with her, pinning her down as they fucked her, just as she liked it. After each man withdrew she heard a satisfying sound as their rods withdrew leaving her full of their juices. By the time they had finished she was well and truly fucked but she wanted more.

"Any juice left in the tank," she asked with a smile on her face. They all looked keen to do more and one of them said, "let's see what we can do." They made her kneel on the floor and circled round her and started to wank their tools. She watched transfixed as they stimulated themselves and brought themselves up to a climax. One by one they released their load over her allowing it to shoot onto her face and into her wide open willing mouth to join the plentiful amount of other juices that had already been left in there. When the last one had come her face was completely covered in thick goo. It dripped down her face and off her chin to cover her breasts.

She had been well and truly used by the end and soon they had dressed and were leaving. She climbed into bed and fell asleep with her cum covered face and cum leaking out of her. She drifted off into a contented sleep waking the following morning and remembering the events of the following evening. She took a long shower to wash the final jizz off herself and changed into clean clothes. As she went downstairs she noticed the teams bus had gone.

Later, in another hotel, there was no football team or other men she fancied to entertain her and so she switched on the TV and started watching the football match involving the teams she had met the night before. As she watched the men who had well and truly fucked her last night her hand slipped under the hem of her nightie and she started stroking herself remembering events of the night before.