All Comments on 'Date with Dylan'

by steph_68a

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
I wonder if a lot of women fantasize about this?

I guess for a young married woman, bored with the same hubby, a kid to take care of, and feeling she is missing out on life, this is a nice fantasy. A zipless fuck. I knew a young woman like this. Her spouse was 10 years older and in point of fact, she married for security rather than because of physical attraction and/or love. She regularly went out "dancing" with her girl friends while leaving her child with a baby sitter (her husband is a lawyer and works long hours suing everybody, so he apparently did not give her enough attention). She knew she had a hot body and it was not long before she was fucking around. Hubby eventually found out -- trust me ladies, we are not all as dumb as you think, we usually find out, just like the wives figure it out when the men are cheating. There was a lot of mandatory counseling (ordered by a judge), a reconciliation, another child, then she went back to the same behavior pattern and now, voila, a divorce. She has custody, she has a younger, live-in boyfriend (her two young children haven't a clue), and I expect she'll cheat on him eventually. Our "heroine" in this too-short story has started down a path of quick gratification with likely sad consequences, especially for her child (who is innocent yet will end up in a broken home). Nice that she has the leisure time to fuck around on her husband, while he works hard all week and then takes their child on a Little League trip. I suspect she married too young and does not really love her spouse, based on her behavior. The writing was not bad but an editor would be helpful for the grammatical errors. I think a bit more character development might help as well -- how did she know her soccer-playing stud in the first place, was he a former boyfriend? Was her relationship with her husband at a low point? I.e., was he treating her poorly, not making love to her regularly, cheating on her with someone from work? I'm interested in her motivation(s) for going outside her marriage for sex. In fantasy-land, there are no STD's and there are no unexpected pregnancies. We all know that men who practice "withdrawal" as a method of birth control are called "fathers," because some sperm winds up in the vagina more quickly than a man can pull out at the time of ejaculation. Bareback fucking could result in hubby getting herpes, venereal warts, or worse and he would know she gave it to him, assuming of course that he was not also cheating. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hey

hey,i would say this story was written by a girl about eleven years old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hey

hey,i would say this story was written by a girl about eleven years old.

katibkatibalmost 15 years ago
So......what?

Readable. However, actions have consequences, often painful, emotional. Do you as an author want to leave the reader with the feeling of "so what"? Your story has just begun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

THE IDEA OF MOST STORIES IS TO GET PEOPLE TO LIKE THE CHARACTERS IN SOME WAY. OR TO EMPATHIZE WITH THEM IN SOME WAY. THERE IS NO ONE TO LIKE HERE. THE WIFE IS SLUT/WHORE WHO REALLY SHOULDN'T BE MARRIED TO ANYONE. IF YOUA RE GOIGN TO FUCK AROUND DO IT WHILE SINGLE OR IN OPEN MARRIAGE OR AS A SWINGING COUPLE AT LEAST THAT MAKES SOME SENSE. THIS STORY MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL. BUT IF YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER MAN HATING DYKE THEN YOU WILL CONTINUE WITH THIS TYPE OF STORY. JUST TRY DOING IT NOT BEING MARRIED.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cum not shot where it was supposed to

There isn't very much erotic about this fantasy because he shot his cum outside of your body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a pile of manure

Just another mindless moron writer. Crawl back in your hole where you came from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why is the slut even married. Or better yet

doesn't the brain dead husband catch her and feed her Dylan's cock after he has cut it off. Then he could choak her to death. And this pig is a MOTHER??? must be a fat and ugly whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
confessional

After reading the other comments, some seem somewhat astute and others just thoughtless or mean spirited. The author, to me, is a young woman that hasn't been married long. At stated, she doesn't love her husband, is oblivious as to what it means to be a mother. I also agree that she is bored. But my take is that this is confessional. She is a high school grad, but that is the extent of her education, hence the lack of character development. Indeed, she does not care whether the readers care for her main character or not - that's not the purpose of her story. Her purpose is to confess what she has done. To her it was exciting, but again, the lack of character development left her readers unemotionally attached. We may presume she knew her young stud, but this other missing details places too much of a burden on the reader. Result? We don't give a fuck. My experience is I prefer a cock in the 6 to 7 inch range. But I like it in the ass, and I don't want a 9 inch anything in me. I want it nice and comfortable. It's not the size that takes me over; it's the technique. I'm presuming that she will read her reviews. She will be shocked because they are not what she expected. But she should have told this to her priest; it's more suited for confession than erotica. Whether she will make another attempt remains to be seen. She will fuck mr. long tom again and want to tell the story. Let's just presume that she will spend more time on her story than he did on her. That's the problem with youth - premature ejaculation. And that's what has happened here. She has released her story too son. Actually, it wasn't as good as she thinks it was. I learned that too, sweetie. Today I'd throw rocks as some of those stud(?). She will learn, but she will probably have to take a lot of cocks to get there. Gayle I always rate a story with at least 50 points. I allot that just for being able to upload the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You wonder why divorce is at 50%

Concerned that the moral compass of the world is spinning like a top?

This isn't about sex. It is about immature instant gratification and lying.

And whether its now or in the future the hangover of life will appear. Oh, and it is not written well either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too Infantile to Require Much Comment

If, in fact, this skit is a confessional then the author is nothing more than a self-absorbed, narcissistic slut, incapable of even the most prehistoric form of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THIS IS A WINED UP ISN'T?

THIS A JOKE? THIS STORY CAN'T BE CONSIDERED SERIOUS. TROUBLE IS THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF JOKES ON THIS SITE.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
This whole story is too short

The subject is about cheating but it also showes not respect for the husband and the family. What could this do to her son? Not all that erotic either. Not well developed, needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Typical dog shit!

This really sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not again

Why do all these idiots with fragile egos come out of the woodwork to make self-righteous comments about stories like this when they don't turn a hair at stories about promiscuous husbands willing to fuck anything with a pulse? Please stick to constructive comments about the writing and take your moralising to somewhere that isn't a porn site.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 15 years ago
Always Anonymous

Why do this critics of this category almost always post as "Anonymous" and not sign in with an account?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Some women just love the thrill cheating

She cheated on her husband and let her fuck stud lover stretch her pussy with his long fat cock, hoping that her husband will notice that her pussy is loose, but she will explain her looseness away by saying that she is just hot for him. Taking chances and the thrill of fucking a fat cock that she knows will make her pussy loose for her husband and not getting caught is what really turns her on. She is probably a hot little bitch and she is hiding her kinky sexual tendencies from her husband, because she wants him to think of her as a good clean church going mother of his son.I would like to read more of the cheating trysts that she has done. Thanks.........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why do people hiding behind nicks like Seacc

complain about people that dont want artificial nicks that hide their identity and simply list as Anony? Using a nick gives you no more power than any other reader of stories and each gets the right to comment or post scores. This story is about a woman of no ethics, love, or morality that exposes herself, her spouse, and her family to a variety of diseases so she can wilfully destroy her own life. The question people like seacc need to ask is why does this woman hate her husband and child so much that she harms thier lives? We wont really talk about her "lover" who is simply a user preying upon a woman who has self esteem and self worth issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not all that great but hey it was ok.

It was not well written and it didnt really "go anywhere" with the reader. I think this author wrote about some guy she wants to fuck. In her mind she already knows all sorts of things about him, how they met, the flirting from the past and why she finds the thought of cheating so exciting in the first place. But the author didnt bother to explain any of it to the reader.

For those that cry and whaill about "the dammage to the children" etc. Jesus Christ get over yourself. Why are you here an a "dirty" story site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
CRAP

Another skank, whore, slut, cheating wife story--piss poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Some women do love....

....this fantasy.Some women don't ever grow up and think arrogance is sexy.Some women do callously shame themselves and break sacred vows.Oh wait,my bad.Only little pissant girls do that!Pistolpackinpete

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
So much for marriage vows

She must love that big cock a lot to take a chance of losing her family.If she gets caught, which she will eventually, she will lose her husband and her son. I guess she thinks it is worth it to throw all of that away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
careful what she seeks

wouldn't consequnces be nice in ths situation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And it makes you proud?

To betray your husband AND your child? Just for the sake of a strange penis inside you? What of your vows? What of the feelings of hurt your family will feel when your marriage is over? Will Dylan take you in and LOVE you? Or will you just be his fuck toy to be discarded like trash when he becomes bored with you? You may say this is just a story but in truth it is your fantasy and I can only hope for your sake and that of those you purport to care about that it never does nor has it ever become reality. I pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
On what basis can she be prooud at what she did ?

She started the irrevocable process of destroying her hjusband's love, destroying her boy's love, destroying their family. The reason that equals what she is about to lose, is that his cock feells better to her than her husband"s.

Could a wife be more self centered, more egocentric, more narciscistic than she in the entire country ? What a selfish, egotistic, slut !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Cheating Slut

Die in pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

write the sequel, she was discovered, her husband found out, has video, pictures and lives in state where adultery is a crime and loses everything.. maybe her stud will take her in... oh wait.... why, write he rejects her too. the life of a cheater

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

the hubby will find out what a slut he is married to i hope

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Fine wife

Why didn't the whore go watch her son play baseball instead of being a cheating whore? That wouldn't be a.story about a cheating whore would it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking cunt. Eat shit and die bitch

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, but what brought it on? I imagine it's supposed to be their first liaison, but what brought it on? Has her husband been ignoring her? Was he being a jerk? It sounds like they already know each other--"I was bored, so I texted Dylan to see what he was doing."--but why did this time turn into a fuckfest, and not the other times?

And if they were already lovers, you need to tell us early in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a disgusting person. Karma's a bitch. Play in traffic.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Just another disgusting cheating wife.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Cheating is a thing, but you need some character buildup and background . I have been with a lot of married women, and very few denigrate their husband or allow their lover to do so

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous