All Comments on 'Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 02'

by MidwestConnection

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought you were going to take this story down another path, a true romance story. Her finally finding true love with Brian! You like many of the writers on here just keep turning stories into orgies!! I thought you would of had her changed but no. Sorry ruined the story for me. Not a romance at all, just a whore wanting to have sex with everyone! So disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am enjoying the story but please get an editor / proof reader. A couple of inconsistencies between the two chapters from when Christy was telling Brian about her early life. Apparently living with Lisa in 2nd chapter when she had told him they shared a place in chapter 1. Also in chapter 1 Jeff dies in a car wreck but dies of cancer in the 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This just gets better and better. More please!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 2 years ago

I didn't think you was going to make this story build the way you did. Can't wait till the trip to LA and then meeting daughter and ex lover and return to have an orgy. Great writing and Clift hanger looking forward to next chapter.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

In chapter 1 I got the impression that Christie had got out of the porn movie game many years ago and was on the dating site to find love. The fact that Brian being boring was just what she was looking for. Now it is starting to look like she isn’t really into romance but wants orgies. This looks like it should be in erotic couplings or group sex rather than romance. If the visit to Emily and Lisa in LA is just an excuse for a reverse gang bang then I’m afraid I will drop out of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I too thought that Christie gave up the porn industry & was looking for love. I was very disappointed that was not the case. Also, agree that the way this story is going it definitely does not belong in the romance section! It should be in group sex or erotic coupling. Please make that correct so people who like to read that stuff can & people who want to read romance stories read romance not gangbang stories! Just some advice since you said you were new to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story should NOT be in romance! You need to move it to group sex this is not a romance story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

turned from an o.k. story Pt1 to an 15 year olds wank fantasy Pt2 ...

MidwestConnectionMidwestConnectionover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad people are enjoying the stories. It's nice to receive positive comments. This is my first attempt writing erotica. There are a couple of things that I'd like to point out. First of all, writing a story takes an abundance of time. I've developed a whole new appreciation for people who write. It's a lot of work. I'm creating the stories at the same time I'm writing the stories. I haven't preplanned anything. To satisfy a commenter, I'm trying to change the category of the stories from romance to erotic coupling. Also, I'm doing my own editing. Sorry about the multitude of errors, but this is all done in fun, and I just don't care to much about word usage,grammer, etc. mistakes that I make. In addition, certain anachronisms have been pointed out to me. The movie Titanic had a bunch too. Don't read to deeply into these stories. It's all for fun. Well, sort of. This brings me to my second point. These stories are all fiction. No truth whatsoever. I would like to say that I do appreciate Literotica for providing us a forum for us to write and read stories. These stories hopefully are shedding a positive on light on porn actresses and those who make porn. Porn can be fun. My wife and I have enjoyed porn through the years. Please continue to write comments, negative and positive. But don't take these stories seriously. It's all done in good fun. Thank you

MogelbaumMogelbaumover 2 years ago

But why did Christy look for a serious relatioship is she just wants to continue her swinger lifestyle? It feels like Christy is just waiting for Brian to tell her to sleep with everyone she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was enjoying the story until you started adding more people to the picture. Not into swingers.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I agree with those who say that this isn't a story about romance but group sex and swinging. I thought I was going to like this story but with the way you are developing the story, I'm afraid that it is not gonna be the case.

I see serious inconsistencies between both parts. The first part is more about romance and the second is more about swinging. It seems that the author writes about two different people. The Brian of the first part is a boring guy who gets bothered because his wife cheats on him and looks for romance but the Brian of the second part is willing to share his partner with other guys and seems to be too loose ... The Brian of the first part would have the dialogue that the Brian of the second part has with Denise? And with Christy happens the same, they seem two different people.

Resuming: First part was my cup of tea, the second one, certainly NOT. 1 star.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

He is a complete fuckwit who is in way over his head. He is dating a slut who really does not care who she fucks. Unless he is very careful she will ditch him because he is quite simple, a real naive fool way out of his depth.

2/5 because this story is going south quickly. Two of my sons went out with porn actresses and both of them were complete sluts who were ruined in their lives. They cannot keep a man, jealousy and competition kills any relationship.

After all what man wants to bring a porn Queen home to meet mum and dad, none!!!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

There have to be STRICT BOUNDARIES about sex!!!No matter what her history was; there would be NO sex with ANY other man but me!!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

This will be interesting to see where this relationship will end up. Will Christy be able to comit exclusively to relationship, maybe, maybe not. It will be interesting to find out. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate how they are messing with Mark's marriage. It's obvious he doesn't want Denise to do this. Drops the story from a 5 to a 2.

LacastrianLacastrian3 months ago

This story should be on Loving Wives, and definitely shouldn't have romanve as a tag

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous