Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 03

Story Info
Our trip to L.A.
13.2k words
4.74
29.3k
52

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me, heading to L.A. was exciting. I had been to San Francisco before, but never to Los Angeles. Christy was just ecstatic about heading West. She was so excited to see her daughter Emily and her best friend Lisa. I guess it had been two years since she last traveled to California. This will be the first time Christy and I will have traveled together.

I knew we were going to be spending a lot of time with Emily and Lisa. They both were going to take the week off between Christmas and New Years day. We had a lot on our itinerary, yet we were finding out a lot of places were closed during that time. Seems we weren't the only ones who were taking the week off.

The flight was uneventful. I noticed that Christy held my hand a lot. Like all the time. It didn't bother me, but it did confirm that Christy required a lot of physical contact. But I began to notice that when she gets anxious, she likes the security of holding my hand. I began to wonder why she would be nervous about seeing her daughter and best friend?

Both Lisa and Emily were there at the airport to pick us up. To see them in person was exciting. They were both very attractive. Emily immediately ran up to her mom, and gave her a hug. Lisa waited until Emily was finished, then reached in to give Christy a hug too. To my surprise, both Emily and Lisa greeted me with a hug. Christy must have been saying great things about me.

After loading up our luggage in Lisa's SUV, both Christy and I took a seat in the back. That's when the chatting started, and it did not stop until we left L.A over a week later. My God those three women can talk. I realized on the ride back to Lisa's that this was going to be a long week.

L.A. didn't disappoint by proving that it does indeed have the worst traffic anywhere. There are just so many people. Lisa lives in a beautiful home located in a suburb outside of L.A. Once inside, we removed our jackets, and Lisa showed us to the bedroom where Christy and I would be sleeping. It turns out that Emily was going to be staying at Lisa's as well. She didn't want to have to make the long drive back and forth to her place while her mom and I were visiting.

I could tell that it was a three bedroom house, but one of the bedrooms was converted into an office. I didn't ask, but I was curious where Emily would be sleeping? I knew the couch in the living room didn't pull out into a bed.

Despite the endless chatting, I was a very lucky guy. Both Lisa and Emily were very friendly, and beautiful. Emily's hair is blonde, long, and straight, unlike her mom, who's a brunette. They were all about the same height, yet Emily was a bit thinner than her mom and Lisa. Of course, she is twenty years younger.

All three were very close to one another. Lisa has been like a second mom to Emily. Since they hadn't seen each other for a long time, they seemed to be touchy-feely with one another. I'm thinking to myself this could get interesting.

One thing I did notice was that they never talked about work, at least not very often. I knew that Emily and Lisa worked for the same marketing company, but the name, or what exactly they marketed was never mentioned.

Also, I knew that Emily was fully aware of what her mom and Lisa had been involved with when they were younger. I also knew that Emily and Lisa were aware that I knew everything about Christy and Lisa's past. I would soon find out just by listening to the three of them that I didn't know everything.

We went out to eat at a restaurant nearby. It was fun for me to be hanging out with three great looking women. They turned a lot of heads in the restaurant. We went back to Lisa's, and that's when the wine bottle opened up. Those three girls were on a mission to get loose. I of course limited myself because I didn't want to miss anything that might be said tonight. With the three of them getting drunk, I thought I might hear some interesting tidbits about each one of them.

It wasn't long before all three were very tipsy. They all became less reserved, and started talking louder. They talked a lot about guys, and even about me as if I wasn't there. It was funny. I found out that Lisa and Emily weren't dating anyone at the time. For some reason in the last four months this never came up, but I discovered that it was Lisa who was responsible for Christy being on the dating site that we connected through. Therefore, in a wild way, it was Lisa who was responsible for setting us up.

At one point I asked Lisa directly "I know you and Emily work for the same company, but what exactly do you two do? And what does your company market?"

All three suddenly became quiet, looked at each other, then burst out laughing. I of course wasn't in on the joke. Finally, Christy said, "Lisa, show him." And I'm thinking, show me what? Lisa went into her office, and retrieved a large three ring binder, then sat right in-between Christy and me on the couch, while Emily sat directly in front of us.

It was as if all three girls were in on a big secret, and that I was on the outside looking in. Lisa opened up the first page of the binder, and right there was a glossy, eight by five inch movie poster. On the little poster was a thin bikini covered, large breasted woman front and center. The name of the movie was written across the top of the woman's head. The other pages in the binder were essentially the same thing, yet with different actors and movie titles. In the lower third of all these small sample posters, there was all the information listing everyone associated with the movie.

Lisa said "Emily and I work for a company that creates the majority of the marketing materials in the adult movie industry, plus some mainstream movies also. We make everything from small fliers like these, to large posters that someone might hang on a wall. Right now, one of our jobs is to work with web site developers to create images for the site, along with presenting all the information that may be needed to correspond with each image."

"These types of materials will generally be handed out to fans during the convention in Vegas," Lisa said while pointing to the little flyer in the three-ring binder. "We don't do the actual printing, but we will do a lot of the graphic design work in-house," she continued to say. So Lisa, and apparently Emily, were both involved in porn in a round-about way. Christy never mentioned anything about this beforehand. Now I know why Christy never said much about Lisa's job in L.A.

I asked about the convention in Vegas. Lisa said "It's a huge expo for porn related companies and fans. It's all part of the AVN awards ceremony. Emily and I will be spending two weeks in Vegas next month. It's a lot of work, but fun at the same time."

"So what exactly do you and Emily do for the company?" Emily spoke up while laughing and said "we do a little bit of everything, But our main job, especially during the expo, is to reach out to anyone who might be interested in our products. Basically, we are there to talk to people."

Christy earlier had filled me in a little about the expo in Vegas, but never mentioned that Emily and Lisa would be attending. Maybe she didn't want me to know that Emily had a job connected to porn, but she had to know that I was going to find out sometime.

We were all tired, and decided to head to bed. The girls were kind of drunk. Before retreating to our room, Christy, Lisa, and Emily all hugged one another one more time, but Lisa and Emily hugged me too. I think they like me. Especially Emily. She knew her mom was happy, and that I had something to do with it.

My curiosity about the sleeping arrangements was answered quick-like when both Emily and Lisa went into Lisa's room to go to sleep. I learned that they were going to share Lisa's large king sized bed. Interesting.

After getting ready in the bathroom, Christy and I crawled into bed. I was ready to fall asleep, but Christy had other ideas. She started in, kissing, grabbing, that kind of thing. Next thing I knew, her mouth was on my cock. After getting my cock ready to go, she had me crawl on top of her, and fuck her while she was lying on her back. Keep in mind, since she was tired, and had been drinking, she wasn't exactly going full throttle. Nor was I, because I was just worn out, and I was trying not to make too much noise. Yet, I was keeping up a good rhythm and my dick was remaining hard.

I didn't notice it at first, but the bed was making some loud creaking noises. Since the two bedrooms shared a wall, there was no way that Lisa and Emily didn't know what we were up to. Yet they definitely knew what we were doing when Christy, in her drunken stupor, yells "fuck me Brian hard with your cock!" I put my hand over Christy's mouth to get her to shut up. Christy and I were laughing so hard. She said it so loud.

As soon as I removed my hand from her lips, she yelled "come on, cum all over my big, awesome tits!" I just about lost it. I couldn't concentrate. Christy was totally screwing with me. I knew that Lisa and Emily were hearing everything. Just on the other side of the wall, Emily is listening to her own mother requesting sperm on her tits. Oh boy!. This is going to make for an awkward Christmas Eve morning.

I managed to complete the task at hand. It was drunk sex all the way. Christy managed to get an orgasm in, but as soon as she did, she fell asleep. I was right behind her.

I awoke early in the morning, and started drinking some hot tea in the kitchen. Soon, the door to Lisa's bedroom opens, and out walks Emily. This is awkward to say the least. She's wearing a fluffy white robe that was cut short. Her legs looked great. She yawned and rubbed her eyes a bit. We made eye contact, and I shrugged my shoulders with an expression on my face saying "yeah, I did it. Sorry." Again, it was very awkward. Just seven hours earlier she was listening to her mom take my cock.

Emily started to laugh. She said "it sounded like you and my mom were a bit busy last night. I'm not surprised by her at all," while rolling her eyes. "She was yelling and making all those noises on purpose Brian, just so Lisa and I would know what you two were up to. It's her way to try to make us jealous. She is such a crack-up" I just smiled and said "here, let me make you some tea."

We sat at the table in the kitchen for an hour before Lisa came in. Emily and I had a great conversation. She said she was thrilled that I was making her mom so happy, and that Christy talks about me all the time to her. She hinted, but didn't ask directly, if I had any thoughts about marrying her mother? We had only been dating for four months, but I had entertained the idea. I love her so much. But I told Emily that her mom is the best, but let's give it some time before that subject comes up again. Emily was so happy for us. Within that hour, I was able to learn a lot about Emily. She's a neat and beautiful person.

Like I said, an hour later Lisa comes strolling into the kitchen wearing a short robe like Emily's. She had a big smile on her face, and was laughing hard. I knew exactly what she was laughing about. Then the first thing she said was "so how was the ride last night, cowboy?" I was so embarrassed.

The three of us sat around the table, drinking tea and coffee, chatting it up. We were laughing about Christy's exuberance in the bedroom last night. I told them that I was just an innocent victim, and that I didn't have anything to do with Christy going all wild on me. After all, Christy was drunk. Lisa and Emily weren't buying it.

A bit later, Christy comes out of the bedroom and into the kitchen looking a bit haggard, but gorgeous as usual. Lisa and Emily start hooting and hollering. I just wanted to hide in a corner. I was so embarrassed. Not Christy. She does this innocent eye roll, squeezing her lips, clutching her hands together above her chest, and kicking one leg back, as if she had just won a beauty pageant. Christy loved the adulation the two girls gave her for her vocal performance last night. She knew what she was doing by making all those sex noises. Next, she came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then kissed her daughter's cheek. Her tits were spilling out of her loose top. Damn they looked good. We had only been here for less than twenty four hours, and already Christy was making herself at home.

We had quite a bit to do today. Lisa wanted to make a nice dinner for all of us, being Christmas Eve and all. We had brought some small gifts for both Lisa and Emily on the plane. The two of them had apparently wrapped up all their Christmas shopping before we arrived. I knew we had to take some time to buy some food and liquor.

Strange as it seems, we were all going to go to a service at a Catholic church later on in the evening. It's funny, but none of us are Catholic. This is something that Christy wanted to do. She said she loved the music, and all the decorations at a Catholic church during Christmas. She said it's beautiful. We were all fine with it. Apparently, it's a tradition for Christy and Emily.

The day was spent running errands, and again more chatting. We ate a wonderful meal together, then we got dressed up and went to church. We drove to Anaheim and went to the Christ Cathedral. Simply an incredible experience. Of course, we just sat there the whole time since we had no idea what to do. Yet we weren't the only ones. There seemed to be quite a few non-Catholics there. The music and pageantry was spectacular.

As soon as we got home, the girls wanted to exchange gifts. I gave Christy a small diamond necklace. She seemed to really like it. Lisa and Emily liked the necklace too. With all the gifts opened, Christy handed me my gift. I knew it was a poster, but it was still rolled up. I unrolled the poster without letting Lisa and Emily see the image on the front of it. As soon as I saw the front, I started laughing uproariously.

Of course Lisa and Emily kept saying, "what is it, what's so funny?" I turned the poster around so they could see it. Instantly, their faces looked dumbfounded upon seeing it. It was a poster that I used to have when I was a teenager of a model named Cynthia Myers. She was naked, and had her large tits jutting out. Lisa and Emily had no idea why Christy and I thought this poster was so funny. Christy knew the reason. Christy and I just looked at each other smiling. We had a secret unbeknownst to the other two. It was a perfect gift.

"So what's this poster about, and what's so funny?" Lisa asked. I'm like "don't say anything Christy. Keep your mouth shut." "Come on mom, tell us. We need to know. Who's the girl on the poster, and why would you get this for Brian?" Emily asked. Christy was like "come on Brian, tell them the story, it's so cute." All three of them kept badgering me to tell them about the poster. Christy obviously knew the story about the poster. I had told her the story a while ago, now I wished I would have kept my mouth shut.

So after the nonstop pressure, I relented. I started by saying to Emily, "don't you think she kind of looks like your mom?" referring to the picture of Cynthia. After a bit of careful examination, both Emily and Lisa agreed. Lisa said, "her boobs are even bigger than Christy's, and they're real." Emily was shaking her head yes in agreement.

"So, I said, here's what happened. I was in high school at the time, and I had found this exact same poster in the garage where my dad kept his tools. Let's just say, I was a bit fixated with the poster. Like sometimes twice a day. I'm sure you can understand why?" Even though Christy had already heard this story, she was laughing along with the other two at my comments.

"Come on, tell them the whole story, don't leave anything out." Christy exclaimed.

"Let's just say I just happened to be home alone one afternoon, and I needed to relax a bit if you know what I mean. Because the house was empty, I stripped down completely, and I had Cynthia flat on the bed, I was standing up, and I was fully going at it." "Fully going at what?" Lisa asked, trying to be funny.

"Because my back was towards the door, I didn't see it open. I suddenly hear a loud "uhm." I turn around, and my mom is standing right there. Here I am with my special tool, in my hand, and it's pointing straight up. I died right there. She walks over to the bed, picks up the poster, then raises her eyebrows when she sees a naked Cynthia. She proceeds to roll up the poster as she's walking out of my room. I got caught right handed."

"I didn't look my mom in the eye for the next six months. I was so embarrassed. So this is the first time that I have seen this poster in thirty years. And she looks as good as she did back then!" Everyone was laughing at my expense.

After examining the poster, Lisa said that Cynthia and Christy did look similar. So Lisa shocked me when she asked Christy to pull the top of her dress down so she could compare Christy's fake tits with Cynthia's real ones. And she said this right in front of Emily. Without any hesitation, Christy drops the dress right below her tits. It seemed that Emily, Christy and Lisa thought showing off one's tits to compare them to a girl on a poster was no big deal. They were looking at both sets of tits as if it was a medical examination, and easily concluded that Cynthia's were bigger, but Christy's are nicer.

Christy is standing there with her boobs exposed. Suddenly, she reaches up, places a hand on each boob, and with her fingers she lightly pinches her nipples. This whole poster thing has got her hot. I wasn't sure if it was the picture of Cynthia, Lisa asking to see her boobs, or heck, even me that was getting her worked up, but I could tell she was amped. And the fact that she was doing this in front of Emily. Again, she had me wondering about her limits. Judging by her reaction, it was nothing new for Emily to see her mom acting this way.

Like last night, the three girls were hitting the wine pretty hard. Of course they wanted to sing some Christmas carols. They were so bad, it hurt. Soon enough, it was time to go to bed. Again, Lisa and Emily shared a bed, while Christy and I had our own room. Christy was tuckered out. She fell asleep as soon as she touched the bed.

On Christmas morning, everyone slept in. We were all tired from yesterday's events. There was a light tapping on the bedroom door, and Emily asked if she could come in. "Of course," I said. Christy was still sound asleep. It felt kind of weird having Emily see me in bed with her mom, but after last night, seeing us like this wasn't going to mess her up too much.

Emily just wanted to talk like we did the morning before. I could get used to this ritual. The conversation got deep, with Emily telling me about growing up with her mom, and how Christy had worked so hard to make her childhood the best that she could. Christy and I had already talked a bit about Emily's birth dad. It was interesting getting Emily's take on the situation. Also, we talked about some of Christy's old boyfriends. I was learning a lot on this trip.

Emily said that being a single mother just consumed so much of her mom's time. She continued by saying when you factor in work, she just wasn't too inclined to date much because of the time commitments dating would take. I was about to broach the subject of Christy's former and Emily's current careers, but suddenly Christy woke up.

Emily walked over to Christy's side of the bed and jumped in. She laid down next to her, and began cuddling with her. If someone walked in at that moment, they'd think I was the luckiest son-of-bitch ever. Keep in mind, we were all fully clothed for the most part. At least Emily and I were, with her robe and my boxers and t-shirt. Christy was wearing a camisole, and her boobs were extending the elastic.

The two of them enjoyed being close together. They spend so much time apart. It was a king sized bed, so I still had plenty of room. Next thing I knew, there was another tap on the door, and standing there was Lisa. Christy told her good morning and said for her to join the party on the bed. Christy slid over really close to me, and Lisa climbed onto the edge of the bed, placing Emily between her mom and herself. Here I am, the only guy, with three women crammed into a bed together. Lisa and Emily were above the sheets, wearing their robes, while Christy and I were underneath the covers lying next to each other.