Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This whole event made me get a hard on. But I just laid there and listened to them chat away. The next thing I know, Christy takes her right hand, which was already underneath the covers, and takes ahold of my rigid cock. I freaked out. Now she knows that I'm turned on by having three girls together in a bed. Crap! Then Christy turns her head, looks me in the eyes, and then smiles. She's happy that I'm excited. What a woman!

Now she has her hand on my dick the whole time while she is snuggling with Emily and Lisa. I just laid there, staring straight at the ceiling. My dick is pointed straight up. I should have been paying more attention to Christy, because the next thing I knew, Christy took her hand off my dick. She quickly pulls the covers back towards the foot of the bed with her left hand. Because of her sudden movement, both Lisa and Emily looked over towards me. Here I am, on the far right side of the bed, wearing a shirt and boxers, and my cock is pointed straight up. Thank goodness my dick was still inside my boxers, But my hard on was clearly visible to all three girls.

Emily and Lisa's eyes could not have been any wider. A smiling Christy is looking at me too, waiting for my reaction. I leaned up as fast as I could to grab the covers. They all knew why I was reaching for the covers, and it certainly wasn't because I was cold. All three of them were laughing uncontrollably. I pulled the covers up to my chest for a few seconds, then over my face.

The three girls all got a five second peak at my raging hard on. Christy got me good. Even though I was beyond embarrassed, I was laughing under the covers along with them. That's when the jokes and comments started flying.

"It looks like someone is excited to see all of us here in bed on Christmas morning.

Do you need me to grab the poster so you can relieve yourself?." joked Christy. Lisa piqued in and said "Go ahead Brian, your mom isn't here to catch you." Even Emily had to get in on the fun. "Rise and shine everyone, yet it looks like one of us already has."

They all continued laughing as they began to climb out of bed. I was fine with being the punchline. They knew that I would be a good sport, and take all their jokes. They eventually headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I was soon to follow.

Being Christmas day, we didn't have any plans to do anything outside of Lisa's house. Even L.A. shuts down on Christmas day. Yet, the hard-on incident did provide plenty of folly for the girls throughout the entire day. They couldn't help but to giggle every time they saw me. It was nice to know though that I had three women thinking about my cock all day.

The next several days flew by. We tried to take in as much of L.A. as we could. Downtown Hollywood, the beach, a lot of the tourist things. Since I had never been to L.A., the girls were excited to show me the sites.

Christy and Lisa wanted Emily and I to see Bob's house, the one Christy and Lisa lived in when they first came to L.A. It was a very nice place. I can see why they both loved staying there. And to think, the first time Christy did anything on video was in the pool in the backyard. For me, that was a cool thought.

We drove by Lisa's and Christy's apartment, the one Emily's lived in as a baby, until Christy and Emily moved from L.A. It looked to be a pretty nice complex. I could tell all three were pretty emotional about seeing the apartment building. A lot of memories for all of them. I'm sure.

During the time between Christmas and New Years, there was constant talk about going out on New Year's Eve. I mean, it never stopped. One would think they were a bunch of high schoolers getting ready to go to prom. In my experience, going out on New Year's always sucks. Everything is overpriced, Hotels, bars, anything associated with New Years. I would have rather to have stayed back at Lisa's and chilled, but they all wanted to go out. As it turns out, it was the best New Year's eve ever.

When I think about it, we spent most of our time while in L.A. at Lisa's. We went out to eat quite a bit, but we never hit a bar. I could understand why they wanted to go out and tear it up before Christy and I flew back home. And I knew they would.

In actuality, they had already made New Year's plans long before we flew to L.A. This was supposed to be the event of the trip. They booked a room at the hotel, the same hotel that was hosting a party in their ballroom. I would be sharing a room with all three girls. Oh boy!

During the week, they went shopping for a new dress for Christy. Emily did make a few trips back to her place during the week to take care of some things. I really wanted to meet her roommates. I could only imagine what that place must be like. I did go to the grocery store alone with Emily once. It was a brief trip, but during that time I thought to myself that I could see her as a step-daughter. It wouldn't have bothered me at all. I was so impressed with her. And she was cute.

Because the girls were so giddy and excited about New Year's, they seemingly were always trying on their outfits in Lisa's bedroom. Of course they would never allow me a sneak peek. They did get me really good once when they said I could finally see Christy in her dress. I was excited. Finally, when they all came out from Lisa's room, Christy was dressed in a Halloween costume, laughing. Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz was standing right in front of me.

Of course, Judy Garland wasn't as nearly as top heavy as Christy. This costume had to of come from a sex shop. Her chevage was on full display. The skirt went just below her panty line. Plus she was wearing high heels. I couldn't have imagined where Lisa was planning to wear this costume when she bought it. I wish I could have been at that party.

Christy turned around for me, while Emily and Lisa were making adjustments to the dress. Needless to say, I was as hard as a rock. The girls were all laughing, and having fun. Of course, Christy had to raise the bar even higher when she pulled down the top, exposing her tits to everyone. Then she says "I bet Dorothy never did this?" Leaving the top down below her boobs, she lifts the skirt so I can get a peek at her ass and pussy. She was wearing a G-string underneath, but that was it.

"So what do you think Brian?" Christy asked. "It's an awesome New Years dress, isn't it?" I'm sure I will be the only one there with this dress on." Yes, that she would. I still can't believe how comfortable she is showing her body off with Emily right there. But Emily just seemed to go along with everything. Kind of fucked up, and amazing at the same time.

Lisa wraps Christy with her arms from behind her back. They were pressed in tight with each other, with Lisa's pussy pressed against Christy's ass. She had her chin resting on her Christy's left shoulder. Suddenly, Lisa reaches up and cups both of Christy's tits with her hands and squeezes them a bit, while staring at me, smiling the whole time. My cock could not have gotten any harder.

She jiggled them a bit for my amusement. Wow! She takes her left hand off Christy's boob, then reaches down and lifts the front of the skirt, exposing her G-string clad pussy. I had seen this image before, in a magazine from years ago minus the costume. Of course they were a lot older, but still very sexy.

The laughing nearly never stopped. The two of them finally finished their tease and they all went back into the bedroom. I followed them from behind. They weren't expecting me to be there,

Emily is like "hey mom, the wizard is here, you might want to turn around." She did, and she could read me well enough to know exactly what I wanted. So could Emily and Lisa. I was hoping that the two of them would take the hint right then and leave the room. They didn't. Again to my amazement, Christy says "hold on tiger.

You are going to need all your energy for tomorrow night. After all, you are escorting three women. And you are going to have to dance with all three of us, do you understand? You had better be well rested, so you'll have enough stamina to make it through the entire night." Where in the hell was all this going?

Christy walked up to me and gave me a long kiss on the lips. At the same time, Lisa grabbed Emily by the hand, and as soon as Christy broke off the kiss, they both kissed me on either cheek. Then Lisa said "time for you to leave cowboy," and I turned around and walked out of the bedroom.

Throughout the week she would call me cowboy quite a bit. I knew it was her nickname for me, but I didn't know why. Sure I'm from the Midwest, but I wasn't a cowboy. What was Christy saying behind my back?

New Year's Eve had finally arrived, and I was already dressed in my suit, sitting on the couch, waiting for them to make their appearance. Of course I waited and waited. Finally the door to Lisa's bedroom opened just a bit, and Emily stuck out her head and asked if I was ready to see my dates for the evening? I was nervous. What was I going to see? Were they all going to be dressed up as Wizard of Oz characters?

Emily was the first to walk out. Her long blonde hair, makeup, jewelry and dress were sparkling. She actually turned around for me so I could see her backside. It was very cut in the back, below her shoulder blades. The black dress had thin straps above her shoulders. Her boobs were pushed up, and she had a nice little strip of cleavage. Her boobs weren't nearly as big as her mom's, but I knew she had a nice rack. Throughout the week, I had been sneaking peaks whenever I could of Emily's tits. The dress went down until it stopped a couple of inches above her knees. It was painted on her body, and she had the body to wear it. Included were a pair of sexy, black, open toed high heels. Stunning!

Lisa came out next. Her blonde hair was tightly wrapped around the top of her head. She was wearing a tight black dress, not too dissimilar from Emily's. Except for being slightly taller, they looked like a matching pair because of their dresses and makeup. Yet her big, fake tits dwarfed Emily's, and she was showing ample cleavage. I knew Lisa had implants because of the magazines. During our stay, I kept careful watch on Lisa's boobs. Unfortunately, she was a pretty conservative dresser so I didn't see much during or stay so far. Even the robe that she wore in the morning was generally pulled tight across her chest. At least the robe was low cut below the waist.

Like Emily, she turned around for me, so I could see her backside. Her ass was bigger than Emily's, but after all, she was a bit older. Her ass did not disappoint. She is a very sexy woman. Because of her high heels, her back was arched, emphasizing her ass. The dress was fairly short, and the seam of her nylons disappeared underneath her dress. She was one sexy woman.

"So what do you think, Brian? Not bad?" comment Lisa. "Not bad at all" I replied.

"Both of you are so amazingly beautiful." As if on cue, they both walked over and kissed me on my cheeks. "By the way, you look handsome yourself Brian. Are you ready for Dorothy?" "I can't wait." I replied to Lisa.

They both walked back to the bedroom door, and stood on either side, like bridesmaids would at a wedding. Emily said "we're ready for you mom." "Alright." I heard from the bedroom.

Out walked Christy, and she was stunning. She was smiling so big. She could see my approval of her in my eyes and smile. She had on a deep red colored dress, with a collar around her neck, made of the same material. On either side of the collar, two straps came down to the top of the dress. Her boobs were nearly spilling out. They were framed in by the material of the dress. Her naturally tanned skin radiated against the red color of the dress. Like the other two girls, her dress was sleeveless, and she was wearing white lace gloves that came up her forearms.

The dress was short below the waist. She wasn't wearing stockings because of her dark skin. Her toes were painted the same color as the dress, and poked out from the front of her very high heels. Like Lisa's dress, Christy's dress emphasized her curves too. Lisa had her turn around for me.

Christy's ass was similar to Lisa's. Both are perfectly framed for their age. I wanted to grab her ass right there. Her hair was pulled up like Lisa's, so her back was totally exposed. The cut was lower than Emily's. She turned her head back over her shoulder and gave me a sexy smile.

All three women looked amazing, and they all smelled wonderful. Makeup, hair, jewelry. No detail was missed. Yet, Christy stood out even among Lisa and Emily. No doubt she was the queen. On a side note, there was no lack of perfume between the three. They all went just a bit overboard with the perfume.

The three girls went back into the bedroom, and came back out a minute later. They had their handbags and coats. Funny thing though, each one switched into running shoes for the trip to the hotel so their feet wouldn't hurt. They looked kind of silly wearing running shoes with fancy dresses. Everyone's overnight luggage was already packed in the car. As Emily drove, they chatted the entire way there. I didn't say much while riding in the backseat. I was spying on each one of them as much as I could, and yes, the perfume was over the top.

We pulled in front of the large, multi-story hotel, and two baggage attendants loaded our luggage onto a cart. Emily gave them the keys so they could park the car. Next, we followed them to the lobby, and we checked in. I figured these two guys were going to see a lot of beautiful women tonight, starting with these three. Not a bad job at all.

We looked into the open doors of the ballroom as we passed by on our way to the room, It was neatly decorated for the upcoming festivities. The girls were so excited about tonight. I felt bad for the guys in a way because the three girls had their coats on, therefore they couldn't enjoy the full view. Plus, they still had their stupid looking running shoes on.. The guys probably got headaches after riding up in the elevator to our room with all that perfume. I know I sure did.

We got to the hotel early so we could get settled in our room, and relax a bit. As the guys dropped off our luggage, we were all admiring the room. After giving each of them a tip, they both walked out the door. The room wasn't a penthouse, but it was nice enough. The bathroom was directly on the right as you walked in the room. The shower was nothing exceptional, but it was decent and clean.

The hotel room was divided in two. There was a small bed in the first room, along with a desk, mini fridge, and t.v. In the dividing wall there was a door leading to the larger room. Inside the larger room there was a king sized bed that was beautifully made up. Also, there were two full length windows that allowed an expansive view of the lights of L.A. This city is so big. The view was special.

The room was fairly spacious, much bigger than the first room, and much more nicely decorated. There was also a rectangular glass table with four chairs. As a joke I said "I claim this room." Christy said "no you don't, I do." Both Lisa and Emily claimed the room too.

I asked Christy in front of everyone "what exactly are the sleeping arrangements for tonight?" We all could tell the bed in the front room was too small for both Emily and Lisa. Lisa and Emily looked at Christy, waiting for her to respond to me. I felt as if all three of them already knew the answer, and they were just waiting for Christy to speak up.

Christy said "don't worry about it. We'll figure it out later. This bed is big enough for all of us if we wanted to share it. Heck, we had four of us in our bed at Lisa's house, and this one is the same size." The three girls were giggling the whole time.

Christy knew I wanted to get laid tonight, especially since she put me off the other night while wearing the Dorothy costume. Maybe we would have sex on the small bed. We just needed some privacy. I'd fuck Christy in a broom closet if that was my only choice.

After removing our coats, we all sat down, grabbed some glasses, and started pouring the wine that we had brought. Each girl stood up eventually to grab their high heels to put them on. I got a great view of Emily's feet as she was putting on her heels. They were small, and very cute. Her toe nails were painted the same color as her mom's. My thoughts were getting dirty.

It was time to eat, so the girls checked themselves in the large mirror before we left for the ballroom. We had a reserved table near the dance floor. In the hour or so that we spent in the room, the ballroom had filled up with party goers.

I'd have to say that most of the people in attendance were middle aged couples. Everyone was dressed nicely for the most part. Some of the guys were in tuxes. Yet, there was no doubt that my three dates were the prettiest in the whole room. Everyone was checking them out, men and women. They couldn't help themselves.

The food was actually good, and the wine glasses never emptied. Each one of us was talking briefly to other people sitting around our table. Everyone at the party wanted to have fun. By nine, the DJ got things really going. There were skits, contests, and a whole lot of dancing.

The DJ would occasionally play a slow song, so I'd get a chance to dance with Christy. At the same time, Lisa and Emily were dancing with each other, and holding one other rather tightly. I got to slow dance with both Lisa and Emily. They both felt great to hold. Christy would smile at me every time I danced with either of the two girls. She knew Emily and I had formed a tight bond over the last week. When I was dancing with either of the two girls, Christy was usually dancing with the other.

By eleven, the music was louder, and the dance floor was full. There was a lot of bumping and grinding going on between the girls. Early on, I only did the bump and grind with Christy, but with more wine, I found myself doing it with both Emily and Lisa. I was careful with my hands, not touching anything that I wasn't supposed to. Yet there was a lot of incidental contact amongst all of us. While dancing, I was thinking of Denise, Christy's boob grabbing coworker. She would have taken this party to a whole new level.

Eventually, midnight finally came. Of course there was a big countdown. We were all holding Champagne glasses, ready to take a drink when the countdown hit zero. Christy and I kissed under the balloon drop. Everyone was yelling, blowing horns, and wearing those funny New Year's hats. After kissing, I looked over at Lisa and Emily, and they were wiping smeared lipstick off each other. Apparently they had kissed too. Christy, seeing Lisa, hugs her then gives her a longer than normal kiss on the lips as Emily and I look on. Then Christy went to Emily and did the same thing. It wasn't sexual per se, but you could tell they loved each other.

I was just standing there, just enjoying the action, when Lisa hugged me then gave me a kiss on the lips. Wow. And it wasn't a peck. To my amazement, Emily did the same thing. Next we all did a group hug, holding on to each other, while trying to spill our Champaign glasses. None of us were drunk, but we were all tipsy. We danced to the next song after they played Auld Lang Syne. As I was holding Christy while dancing, I whispered in her ear "hey, let's leave and go back to the room." She nodded her head yes in agreement. I was so ready, My dick had been tortured for the last several days.

She broke away from my arms, and went to tell Lisa and Emily, who again were dancing together, that we were headed back to the room. Now I was expecting to hear the both of them say something like "have fun you two!" But no, they didn't. They quit dancing and followed us back to the table. As I retrieved my suit jacket, I was shocked when Emily and Lisa followed Christy and me to the elevator. Christy and I walked arm in arm as did Lisa and Emily while holding onto our free Champagne bottles.