Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How in the hell was this going to work? Christy and I were going back to the room to fuck. What were Lisa and Emily planning on doing? I don't think they were going back just to watch t.v. in the small bedroom. Once the elevator doors closed, Christy turned and kissed me on the lips hard. Emily and Lisa were staring at us while holding tightly to each other. We didn't break the kiss until the doors opened.

Once inside the room, the girls all went into the bathroom to look at themselves in the mirror and pee. I went to the back room, filled my glass with some Champaign, and just stared out the big windows at the city lights. It was very cool indeed.

After a bit the girls all came into the room. Lisa yelled "let's get this party started." Each one of them grabbed a glass, and filled it with Champagne. Christy turned the t.v. on, and flipped the channels until she found a music station that she liked. It wasn't really loud, but loud enough to dance to.

Eventually, Christy broke away from Lisa and Emily, came over to the windows, and stood in front of me with her bare back against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist while kissing her neck. I held her as we looked at the view. "Are you ready to have some fun tonight?" she asked. I wasn't quite sure what kind of fun she had in mind, but I told her "of course I am."

Suddenly, Christy broke loose from my arms, and turned around towards the girls, who were doing the bump and grind while listening to the music. She said "hey, you know what we all need to do? We need to flash the city." Both Lisa and Emily quit dancing and walked over towards the window. The three of them were standing in front of the window, next to one another. I could tell Emily was a bit hesitant. She knew I was going to have a chance to see her tits.

When Christy hit one from counting down from three, each girl pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her breasts to the city. I wasn't looking outside. I was looking right down the line of girls, absorbing as much of the scene as possible. Luckily for me, they were in no hurry to pull they're dresses back up. I was able to focus on both Emily's and Lisa's tits. It was heavenly.

They each pulled their dresses back up, and then were high-fiving each other. Next, they started dancing with each other for a couple minutes. Lisa said to Emily and Christy "let's get out of these dresses, and get into something more comfortable." Both Emily and Christy followed Lisa's lead. But before they headed to the other room to change, they each came over towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Even though the dividing door was shut, I could still hear the sound of luggage opening, and the girls chatting away. Five minutes later, the dividing door opens again, and in walks the girls wearing beautiful lingerie. I knew they wouldn't be wearing flannel pajamas, but I certainly didn't expect to see what I was being treated to.

Each girl was wearing a chemise. The material was sheer enough that I could see their breasts, except for Emily's. They each had g-strings on underneath. Lisa turned on the music, and they started dancing together again. While holding their Champagne glasses in one hand, they were bumping and grinding each other. They were putting on a show for themselves, and me.

Christy, hot as ever, walked over to me and said "are you enjoying the show?" Before I could answer, she asked me to take off my tie, and get more comfortable. Christy helped me loosen my tie, then she started unbuttoning my shirt. She was moving her hips to the music, while at the same time I was kicking off my shoes.

She pulled my dress shirt off, and then reached down and unbuckled my belt. Next she unbuttoned my slacks, and unzipped the zipper. She bent down from her knees, and started to slide my pants down. There was a bulge in my boxer shorts. When the slacks went past my dick, my boxer covered cock sprang up. It was evident where my excitement level was. I stepped out of my slacks, leaving them on the ground.

Emily and Lisa were still dancing, but they were totally focused on us, and especially me. I didn't know how much further Christy was going to go. She stood back up, and started to remove my undershirt. Soon, I'm standing there in nothing but boxers and socks. Christy grabs my hand, then leads me back to the girls to dance.

My cock was screaming to get out the boxers. I was afraid my cock might slip through the front flap. As long as I kept my crotch against one of the girls asses while dancing, my cock was safe inside.

As I was grinding against Christy's ass, she reached back, stuck her hand in my shorts, and grabbed my cock. By this point I didn't care who saw what. She didn't pull it out, she just held on to it. None of us were talking, just dancing and swaying to the music.

We would switch up often. Emily would grind up against her mom and Lisa's backsides. When I pressed against Lisa's or Emily's ass, Christy would just flash me a smile. There was so much sexual energy in the room.

I wondered to myself how far all this was going to go. I knew I was fucking Christy tonight, but would I also be fucking Lisa and Emily too? There was so much touching and rubbing going on. I was loving our little makeshift dance floor.

A while back, Christy told me if there was anything that I wanted to experience, that she would be open minded. I never mentioned being in a hotel room with three girls, but I liked how all this had turned out. Christy was the one who put the wheels in motion, not me. Yet, I was more than willing to go along for the ride.

Christy took me by the hand, and led me to the king sized bed, and we climbed on top. What was she up to? Were we going to have sex right in front of her best friend and daughter?

We were both on our knees, kissing each other deeply. I had one hand cupping her tit, while my other hand was attempting to massage her clit through her thin G-string.

Christy was no doubt enjoying my touch. So much so that she reached into my boxers and grabbed my cock on the underside with her right hand. Her left hand was around the back of my neck for support. Using just her right hand, she moved the elastic band of my boxers under my cock. My dick was was exposed for anyone to see. She started slowly going up and down on my cock using her hand.

Disappointingly, my back was towards Emily and Lisa, therefore I couldn't see what they were up to. I knew that they were at the foot of the bed facing us while dancing with each other just before Christy and I climbed onto the bed.

Suddenly, as Christy and I were fondling one another, I saw movement from my left side. Lisa and Emily were walking back through the dividing door, heading to the small room. Great, I thought. Finally Christy and I had some privacy. Now that I knew I wasn't putting on a show, I took the straps of her chemise, and removed them from her shoulders. This allowed me to pull her negligee under her tits, making them fully exposed. My lips and tongue were soon all over her tits.

Christy had me lay down on my back, with my head on a pillow. I was propped up

enough that I would be able to see Emily and Lisa if they walked back into the room. Christy slid down a bit, yet remained on her knees. She had her ass arched upwards as she started sucking my dick. And suck she did.

Christy was working on it. using both her mouth and hands. Since the door was still open, I was trying to be quiet, but I just couldn't help but moan. It wouldn't have taken much for Lisa and Christy to hear us. I was actually trying to hold back from exploding. I wanted to save myself as long as I could. But I was getting so close.

Even though my eyes were closed, I had a sense that there was someone else in the room. At the same time, I had a vision from the party of Emily and Lisa kissing my lips. I opened my eyes to get a view of the back of Christy's head while she was blowing me. Standing at the foot of the bed again were the two girls, just watching us. Emily had a passionate, seductive look on her face. The tip of her index finger was just inside her lips. Lisa's eyes were taking in the scene. She had a sly smile on her lips. Both arms were downward, with both hands near her pussy.

Christy's head rose a bit as my hips buckled up. Suddenly my body jerked as I started to cum. Hard squirts landed right inside her mouth. During this whole time, my eyes were focused on Lisa and Emily. Christy struggled to keep her mouth over my cock. My left hand was on the back of her head, pressing down slightly to keep her mouth right where it was. I could hear her grunt. As soon as my orgasm had subsided, Christy, no doubt proud of her accomplishment, turned her head around to look me in the eyes, as if to seek approval for her efforts. She saw me staring upwardly, towards the front of the bed. She rotated her head the opposite direction, never once removing her lips, and that's when she noticed Lisa and Emily, standing and watching us.

Christy suddenly gagged, as if she was choking on my cum. She quickly lifted her head and lips off my cock. She proceeded to sit upright on her knees, but also at the same time lifted her right hand to her mouth, and with her fingers started to wipe the cum that she didn't swallow off her lips and chin. She was laughing and smiling the whole time. She thought this was funny, and so did I.

We both had big grins on our faces. Sure, I should have been embarrassed, but Lisa and Emily came back into our room knowing very well that Christy and I were having sex. They wanted to be in our room, and to see what we were doing. Christy crawled up and laid down beside me. She rested the back of her head on my right arm. We laid side by side. I didn't even notice my cock was totally exposed. I was still coming down from the high of an orgasm, and breathing hard.

Christy leaned up, and patted the bed between her legs and said "come on up girls, there's plenty of room." Emily went to Christy's right side, and Lisa came and laid down on my left side. I had been in this situation before, having all the girls in the bed at the same time, but this was very different because they had just witnessed me having an orgasm, and my cock was totally exposed.

I didn't even try to cover up. Why? They had both seen everything anyway. I was still trying to catch my breath. Christy had her right leg wrapped over the top of my right leg, resting on her left hip. I was spent. Lisa was lying on her right hip a bit, and had her left hand on my chest. Emily was on her left side, curled up along the side of her mom. Her chest was pressed up against her mom's back.

I said "Christy, that was great. And I can't believe you two just watched us?" Christy said "It was? I couldn't tell," in a sarcastic way.

"She knows how to suck a dick. She loves doing it." replied Lisa. Emily surprisingly spoke up and said "so Brian, will you be able to get it up again? There's three of us here." This was the first reference made to me fucking Emily and/or Lisa.

They all thought that was funny. I wasn't sure if she was serious or not. My head was still kind of foggy. Right about then, Lisa moved her left hand down from my chest and grabbed my deflating penis. She flipped it back and forth while holding it between her index finger and thumb. It was barely upright. She said "I don't know." in reference to Emily's question. "It's fading fast. Your mom sucked the life out of it." Now they were really laughing.

"What are we going to do? I never even got a chance to enjoy it." Christy said laughingly. She was acting as if my dick was never going to work again. "Well, I know what I'm going to do. I'll be right back." With that Lisa got off the bed and returned with a small heart shaped pillow from the other room. She climbed back onto the bed, and sat on the back of her lower legs which were tucked underneath her butt. She was wedged in-between Emily and Christy.

"Don't worry ladies, I came prepared." exclaimed Lisa. "I knew Emily and I were probably going to need one of these, but luckily for you Christy, I brought a few extras. Who knew that your man would detonate prematurely?" Everyone was laughing at that slam.

"Hey now, it wasn't my fault" I said while looking directly at Christy. "It was all her. I was just laying here, minding my own business when she attacked me"

Lisa was unzipping a zipper that was hidden on the side of the little pillow. She turned the pillow upside down, and out fell the contents. On the bed, strewn amongst Lisa, Emily, and Christy were about five sex toys. I was laughing my ass off. Now I know why neither of them brought dates for New Year's. They didn't need to.

Christy and Emily were excitedly picking up different dildos and checking them out. I couldn't believe it. So each girl finally settles on one. I thought maybe that Lisa, and certainly Emily would go to the other room to go play with their hand held dates, but no, they stayed right here on the bed.

All three were scrambling to get comfortable on the bed. I sat up and tried to go to the foot of the bed so the girls would have some more room. Christy told me to lay back down. Instead I sat up, using my right arm for support. I wanted to see everything that was getting ready to transpire.

They wasted no time getting down to business. Lisa was able to squeeze in to where her shoulder was touching Christy's shoulder, and Emily was brushed up against her mom's other shoulder. All of them had no problem figuring out how to operate their new best friends. It was spectacular watching three women masturbate right in front of me.

I bet I heard the phrase "this is so fucking good" or "oh fuck" no less than a hundred times between the three of them. Their hips were moving to meet their hand holding the vibrator. I eventually started using my free hand to rub Christy's clit. Judging by her moans, I think she was thankful for the help.

Luckily for me, both Lisa and Emily had pulled their negligee's down enough to expose their boobs. Using their free hand, both girls were squeezing a tit. Each rack looked delicious. Lisa, with her big fake boobs, and Emily with her smaller ones, but perfect just the same. At this very moment, I was the luckiest guy on the planet.

Both Lisa and Christy had their toy inside their pussies, working them in and out. Emily had her toy on her clit, no doubt enjoying the sensation. Each one would orgasm, then continue to play with themselves. They were all totally self consumed.

"What to do?" I was asking myself. Do I just keep my hand on Christy's clit, or do I explore the other two with my hands. Since Lisa had already touched my softening cock, I wasn't worried about touching her. And I certainly didn't think Christy would care. Emily was a different matter. Obviously Christy didn't care if I stared at Emily's pussy and tits while she played with herself, but touching her may be a different story.

So to test Christy's mindset, I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to help Emily and Lisa get off." Christy was so wrapped up in own self pleasure, she just quickly nodded her head yes. I moved to where I was on top of Christy's legs, while facing her. I had one knee up in the air, while the other one was on the bed offering me support.

I took my right hand and placed it on Lisa, so my palm was right above her pussy. Then I used my middle finger and started rubbing her clit. I did the same thing with Emily. Except for a moan, and a couple of "oh yes's," neither one minded. I moved both my fingers in circles, right on their clits.

When Lisa took the vibrator out of her pussy, I moved my palm down over her clit, then I inserted my middle finger in her pussy, moving it in and out. I was waiting for Emily to remove the tip of the vibrator from her pussy so I could do the same thing to her. As soon as that toy came out of her, I instantly brought my left palm down, and inserted a finger. Now I'm finger fucking both girls at the same time.

Both girls took one of their own hands and put it over my hand to add some extra pressure. The orgasms were non -stop. Christy knew exactly what I was up to, but she seemed to be solely focused on herself. Finally, when each girl was done, I removed my finger from their pussy, brought it to my mouth, and tasted each girl.

Both Emily and Lisa were staring up towards me, smiling as if to thank me. As stupid as it sounds, I didn't even notice my cock was hard again. Not quite as hard as it was before the blowjob, but it was ready for action. But with who?

Since Christy was pretty much directly under me, and because she was the one responsible for putting me in this dream situation, she deserved to be the first to take my cock. There were a couple of other reasons too. First, I love her, and the second was that she had never told me it was ok to fuck both Lisa and her daughter.

I crawled on top of her, and worked my dick into her pussy. She gave me a surprised look, as if she didn't expect my dick would be functional again this evening. I gave it to her slowly, but forcefully.

We soon flipped over so I was flat on my back, and she was lying on top of me. My knees were spread wide on the side of her legs. I had my two hands on each one of her ass cheeks. I spread her ass a bit, and started playing with her butthole.

Soon, I had the tip of my right middle finger in her butt. I eventually worked my finger further into her ass. She never stopped me. But I got total affirmation when she said "your finger feels so good in my ass."

I wasn't exactly sure what Lisa and Emily were looking at when I was fucking Christy. Yet because of Christy's comment, they both now knew where one of my fingers was currently located. Christy and I stayed in that position until I came. She liked the combination of a dick in her pussy, and a finger in her ass. The pressure felt good to her. I pulled my finger out slowly. I wasn't sure if my finger had collected anything while it was in her ass. I brought my finger up close to my eye to give it a quick glance. It seemed to be clean. We kissed.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, It was very slick, coated in pussy juice and cum. I got up to go wash my hands and cock, and as I did, I made eye contact with each of the girls. They had both stayed on the bed, watching Christy ride on top of me.

I'm sure they were playing with their pussies the whole time. They loved the show.

I returned after cleaning myself and brushing my teeth. When I walked into the room, the three girls were nestled together. Lisa moved over a bit to give me room to climb in. We all lifted our backs, butts, and legs so we all could get under the blanket. One by one, each girl went into the bathroom to clean up and get ready to go to sleep. And one by one, they came back to the bed, and got under the covers. Emily was up against her mom, who was up against my right side. Lisa was snuggled up against my left side. Both Christy and Lisa had their heads slightly rested on my chest. Each one of us kissed one another, not only to say goodnight, but also to say thank you. It was time to go to sleep.

When I woke up, Christy and Lisa were sound asleep. I got up, put on my boxers and t-shirt, and went into the other room to make some coffee using the in-room coffee maker. Emily had moved herself to the other bed during the night. I couldn't blame her. Four people can lay down on a king sized bed, but it's hard for four people to sleep in one because there's no room to spread out. I wondered if she got knocked off the bed by her mom.

I took a quick shower, dried off, then poured myself a cup. Emily was starting to stir, and finally sat up in bed a bit. She was yawning, and trying to open her eyes. I asked her if she'd like some coffee, and she nodded her head. I poured her a cup, then set it on her nightstand, and I walked into the other room to sit at the table.