Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Lisa and Christy were still out. I heard the toilet flush so I knew Emily was up, and just went pee. It was early, and I was still tired, but I'm an early riser. I knew I'd be taking a nap later on in the day. Emily eventually came in, holding her cup of coffee. She was still wearing her chemise, her boobs were covered, and she had on different panties than she was wearing the night before. She was smiling and said "good morning. Thanks for making coffee." I told her to have a seat, and she sat down right next to me. We were talking quietly so as not to wake Lisa and Christy.

"How are you doing this morning?" I asked. "I feel wonderful, still tired though. It was cramped so I moved to the other bed. I had no room to sleep." "Yeah, I understand." I replied. "It was pretty tight."

We just sat there quietly a bit. I couldn't help but notice the dildos still laying on the nightstands. The sun was just coming up, so it was easy to see the sex toys, a clear reminder of the fun from last night. I know Emily would have noticed them too.

"Pretty crazy last night, wasn't it?" Emily commented. "Yeah, I guess you could say that. I've learned over the last few months that your mom is pretty adventurous." referring to her sexual cravings. Emily laughed in agreement.

On just about every day during our trip to L.A., I've started every morning with Emily, by ourselves, drinking coffee or tea, and just talking. It's been one of the highlights of the trip. She's smart, funny, and beautiful. She's just like her mom. And now I'm with her again, the first day of the new year. sharing a cup of coffee.

"That party last night was so much fun, but my feet are sore." Emily said. "I bet. It was a great way to bring in the new year, wasn't it?" I replied. "Yeah, more ways than one." Emily countered.

"Hey Emily, I just want to say that last night got a bit crazy, and I just want to make sure you and I are cool with it? If I crossed a line, I just want to say sorry I'm sorry right now. I guess I got kind of caught up in the craziness."

"No Brian, everything's fine. It was fun. Don't worry about anything. I'm cool with everything that happened." she said smiling. I knew she was referring to me rubbing her clit and finger fucking her, and getting her off.

"It's only crossing a line if we both don't cross it together." That was a prophetic comment coming from a woman in her early twenties. "It was fun, and knowing my mom, this won't be the last time something like this happens. Brian, she loves you so much. She wanted to do this for you."

She made it sound as if this mini orgy was planned in advance. Emily could tell by my smile that I was happy with her comment. "I'm just glad you and I are good. I'm not sure where this is going, but I love your mom very much. And I could see myself hopefully married to her someday. I know we haven't dated long, but she's made the last four months the best time of my life."

With that comment, Emily came over to me and gave me a hug. I stood up, while maintaining the hug. She stood up on her toes and kissed me on the cheek and said, "thank you for making my mom and me so happy." I'm sure she felt my hard cock up against her waist. I couldn't help it.

She said she was cold, and that we should climb back in bed. We both climbed onto the bed. Even though Christy was asleep, she moved when Emily nudged her over. Emily laid against me, with her head using my chest as a pillow. Her mom was cuddled next to her, and Lisa was on my left side. I fell back asleep.

I was awakened by Christy, who was sitting upright on her knees and legs. She had to have been wondering how Emily wound up sleeping next to me. Christy shook Emily until she was awake. She reached down and kissed Emily on the lips, and then she kissed me. She then climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom.

Lisa woke up to the commotion. She was groggy. "Good morning sleepy head" Lisa responded with a quiet "hey." Christy came in carrying a cup of coffee. She was pretty cherry even though none of us had much sleep.

"Time to get up guys," Christy said, referring to us. "wasn't that a wild time last night?" "How's everyone feeling?" We all just smiled and nodded our heads. She walked over to the nightstand and picked up a dildo. "I see someone left their toys out last night." She was looking right at us. Next, she took the fake dick, and brought it to her nose, and inhaled. She smiled, enjoying the scent.

Next, she took the toy, and started to lick it, moving her tongue from the base to the tip, then inserting it in her mouth, sucking the tip a bit. She then removed it.

"Mom, that was in my pussy last night. Gross!" Christy just shrugged her shoulders in response to Emily, and then to everyone's amazement, she did again. Lisa was laughing. I was in shock. "Just so you know Emily, you taste good." Emily whispered "Oh my God." She was so embarrassed at her mother's actions.

Lisa spoke up and said, "come over here, I wanna taste it." Soon, she was imitating Christy's moves on the dildo. Lisa and Christy were laughing so hard. I'm sure in their porn careers, the two of them put a lot of things in their mouths that most people would never do. It was hot to watch the both of them lick and suck a fake cock, especially knowing it had been in Emily's pussy several hours before.

After that awesome display, each girl got up, showered, and got dressed. Christy and I cuddled in bed while the other two girls got ready. Eventually, we all chipped in and tidied up the room and ate breakfast. We were soon headed back to Lisa's.

"What a night," I was thinking to myself on the way home. Everyone was fairly quite in the car. That was a relief since I had so many thoughts running through my head that I needed to sort out.

First, Christy and I were leaving L.A. the next morning to fly home. I really didn't want to leave. I was having such a good time with these ladies. Second, how cool was it that Christy had set this whole thing up? And that whole bedroom thing last night? She obviously didn't have a problem with me looking at her daughter's body, or with me helping Emily and Lisa get off while using my hands.

Also, what was with the dildo show this morning? Was she just trying to get a rise out of me, or did she really enjoy the taste of her own daughter's pussy? What if I would have tried to fuck both Emily and Lisa last night? I'm not sure if Christy would have been cool with it or not. I'm sure Lisa would have let me fuck her, but would Emily? Again, so many questions with so few answers.

Like Christmas day, New Year's day can be kind of boring. We made it back to Lisa's, put away our things, and just kind of hung around the house for the day. Luckily, we all managed to get in a nap or two. Both Lisa and Emily were more touchy-feely with me throughout the day, giving me a hug or a kiss on the cheek frequently. I wasn't sure if it was because of last night, or the fact that we were flying home tomorrow, and they were going to miss me.

It was finally time to get ready for bed. One by one, we each headed to the bedroom to change into our sleepwear. It was no surprise that Christy was wearing a revealing nighty, but so were Lisa and Emily. Here we all were, sitting on the couch watching t.v. before going to bed, and I was the most conservatively dressed one there, wearing a t-shirt and boxers. This has been the best trip ever. And to be able to see bits and pieces of each girl's asses and tits before I leave, was icing on the cake. We all kissed, hugged, then went to bed.

All four of us woke up early, ate, got dressed, then headed to the airport. We had to keep our goodbyes short, but I'm sure we turned some heads at the airport when both Lisa and Emily kissed me on the lips just a bit longer than most would consider normal. It was one hell of a sendoff.

The flight was unmemorable. Yet, while walking through the airport after we landed certainly was not. Turns out, Christy isn't the only one who gets occasionally recognized when out and about. As I was walking down the terminal aisle with Christy, we bumped into my ex-wife Ann. She stopped us, or otherwise I would have just kept on walking. She was flying out for work. This was awkward to say the least.

I introduced Christy to Ann. After they both shook hands, we talked for maybe five minutes. Christy had seen pictures of Ann, so she had an idea of what she looked like, but Ann never knew that I was even dating someone. She kind of had that deer-in-the-headlights look when she met Christy. I'm sure Ann was thinking how in the world could I be dating a woman as good looking as Christy. I was proud to show her off.

Christy was very complimentary of Ann, and especially of her looks on the ride home. Talking for five minutes to Ann just confirmed why I got a divorce. Getting a divorce from Ann was one of the better decisions I had ever made. Otherwise, I never would have met Christy.