Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise whispered something in Christy's ear. Next thing I knew, they both stood up and were holding hands. Christy grabbed my hand to pull me up off the couch. I knew we were getting ready to head upstairs, possibly to Mark and Denise's bedroom.

"What about Mark?" I asked.

"Fuck him. We don't need him anyways. We'll take a picture, and he can jack off to it for the next year. Let's go have some fun." exclaimed Denise. She turned off the basement lights, and left him to sleep on the couch. What an idiot.

As soon as we entered Denise's bedroom, she leaned over and started kissing Christy. For a second, I thought maybe Denise didn't even want me there. But she ended that thought when she broke off the kiss with Christy, then kissed me.

It was very dark in her bedroom. She turned around and grabbed the remote off the nightstand. Instantly, the large television came on, and there was an image of Christy on the screen. She pushed play and the video began. I hadn't seen this video before. Denise asked both of us if we minded the video playing. We both shook our heads no. The t.v. was providing the only light in the room. Denise is a bit of a freak.

Christy and Denise started kissing again. It was really passionate. I just stood there gripping my cock through my pants. Soon, the girls started removing their clothes. Both girls were wearing a nice bra and panty set.

Denise was quite a bit heavier than Christy, but she still looked good. She wasn't fat, but she did have a tummy. Her skin was very white compared to Christy's. The bra did a nice job of lifting her tits, which were big and real. The two girls were going hard at it with their hands and mouths. Christy took off her bra, and Denise's mouth was all over her tits. I walked behind Denise and started to release her bra from behind. She removed her arms from the shoulder straps, and a nice set of tit's fell out.

The two girls got on top of the bed, and were kissing away. I removed my shirt, shoes, and pants then followed them to the bed. The sound was down on the t.v., but I couldn't help but to look over at the screen and see a young Christy sucking a cock on t.v..

Denise had Christy lay down on her back with her head propped up on some pillows. Denise wanted to get her head in-between Christy's legs, and get busy. She helped Christy remove her panties, and in a flash she had her face buried.

Christy had me move towards her face. She pulled my cock from the top of my boxers and started to suck with her mouth. She's paused from sucking my dick quite a bit to encourage Denise and her pussy licking skills.

Christy nodded her head to me, then hinted that I should go over and get behind Denise. So I crawled over behind her raised ass, and started to remove her panties. Her ass and pussy looked good. I thought about trying to squeeze my head in-between her legs to get at her pussy, or lick her asshole. Yet I thought better of it, and instead I aligned my cock up with her pussy and slid it in.

It was hard for me not to think of Mark, and what if he decided to wake up, walk in, and see me pounding his wife from behind. I'm not sure what his reaction would be. Denise's pussy felt great.

After a bit, we all got up, and it was hot to see Denise and Christy kiss after Denise had been going to town on Christy's pussy. Now Denise laid down on the bed with her head propped up, and legs spread a bit. Christy didn't waste any time and put her mouth on Denise's pussy. Denise was a moaner. She would look up at Christy, then look at the t.v. This was a dream-come-true for both me and Denise.

Judging by Denise's moans, Christy knew what she was doing. I got behind Christy and ran my tongue up and down her ass a few times because I knew she would like it. Eventually, I stuck my cock into her pussy. I was getting on to it hard enough that it caused Christy's face to slam into Denise's pussy. Neither girl minded at all.

Denise orgasmed very easily. She was loving everything Christy was doing to her. Christy sat up, and wanted to change positions. She had Denise lay perpendicular to the bed, while she had me stand up on the floor along the side of the bed. Denise's legs were pulled back, and I had full access to her pussy. Christy sat on her knees, and straddled Denise's head with her pussy, and sat back on her face.

As I started fucking Denise, I could kiss Christy at the same time. Both women looked great, and were really into it. Denise had her face smothered by Christy's pussy, and she had her hands wrapped over the top of her hips, holding on while Christy rode her face. Christy would move her hips forward, and Denise's tongue would no doubt touch Christy's back hole.

Christy pushed me out of Denise, bent over, and put my cock in her mouth. It was a real porn move. Christy and I kept smiling at each other. Tonight was all about making Denise's fantasy come true. Trust me, I really enjoyed seeing two girls go at it, but Christy and I were making sure that Denise was the star of the show.

Denise's asshole was fully exposed. Several times I'd pull my cock out of her pussy, and align the head of my cock with her rear hole. I'd nod my head yes, but Christy would nod her head no. The two of us were having fun at Denise's expense. It was so much fun.

Eventually, the two girls had me lay back on the pillows, while they used their mouths to attack my dick. It felt so great, and soon I was cumming. Denise had me cum in her mouth, while Christy used her right hand to pump my dick. Denise swallowed everything I had.

As soon as Denise finished wiping her lips with her hand, the t.v. went black, and the bedroom was completely dark. Denise turned on a lamp, got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. Christy and I just laid in Denise's bed, holding and smiling at one other. Denise came out of the bathroom and said she'd be right back. She headed to the basement to check on Mark.

Christy and I were very satisfied. Denise came back in a minute, holding three bottled waters, and gave one to both Christy and me. While we were drinking, Denise was very apologetic about Mark, saying that he had been very worried about this whole thing, and probably got hammered because he was just to nervous about having sex in a group. I could tell that she was still pissed at him.

I did feel bad for the guy. I'm sure I would have been ok with him fucking Christy. He missed one hell of an opportunity. We all really enjoyed ourselves, but I'm not sure if this was ever going to happen again. Christy could have sex just for the fun of it, but I wasn't sure if Denise could. Denise is emotionally attached to Christy, yet no way was Christy going to have any kind of deep relationship with Denise.

At this point we were all on top of Denise's bed, naked, and very relaxed with one another. Denise left the bedroom for a minute, and came back holding her phone. "Alright, we need to take a picture for Mark." demanded Denise.

I was thinking she was going to take a picture of her and Christy kissing or something, but no, she had other ideas.

"Ok Brian, get on all fours and point your ass towards me."

"Hell no!" I said.

"Come on Brian, do it." commanded Christy.

So I got on my hands and knees with my ass towards Denise and her phone. Denise was trying to use one hand to pull my left butt cheek out. Christy got the hint, and instead used both of her hands to part my ass cheeks wide open. Denise then put the camera close to my asshole and took a couple of pictures.

This was the picture Mark was going to get as a reminder of what he missed tonight. My asshole. Denise can be such a bitch. We all thought it was funny. Kind of serves the guy right. He shouldn't have gotten all fucked up.

Since she had her phone out, Denise had Christy and I squeeze together for a picture. I was getting used to getting my picture taken, because during our trip to L.A., the girls must have taken a million of them. Christy didn't look her best because her hair was all messed up, but she was a good sport about it, and took a picture anyways.

Denise handed the phone to me so I could take a picture of her and Christy together. Not only did I take a picture of them smiling for the camera, but also pictures of them kissing and touching each other's boobs. Since I started taking the pictures, I noticed Christy was getting a bit more aggressive kissing Denise.

Denise broke away from Christy, grabbed her phone, and switched it to video, then handed it back to me. I'm not sure what it was, but Christy, and even Denise to a certain extent, started playing to the camera. Christy would look directly at the phone while kissing Denise. It was as if she thought the phone was an audience. She was using her acting skills, and making love not necessarily to Denise, but to the camera. I finally got off the bed, and stood up because these two girls were getting serious.

Denise had her head between Christy's legs, working her tongue on Christy's pussy. Christy was looking directly at the camera seductively. In Christy's mind, she wasn't only having sex with Denise, but she was making a video.

As she was getting her pussy eaten, she waved for me to move closer. She reached up, and grabbed the phone from me. Her left leg was bent at the knee, and she moved her left leg over as far as she could to the left. This allowed the right side of Denise's face totally exposed, and she was working Christy's clit with her tongue. With her left hand, Christy moves the phone inches away from Denise's face in order to get a close up. Christy then hinted for me to take hold of the phone again. Not only was Christy starring in this mini video, but now she was directing it.

Christy was making all kinds of sounds and talking dirty too. She was really enjoying herself. She came, then pulled up Denise so they could kiss. Denise laid down beside Christy, grabbed the phone from my hand, and she and Christy started watching the video. They were staring at it intently, and laughing some too.

"Denise, you know you can't show this to anyone. I'm not sure if you should even show it to Mark. This can't get out anywhere. And don't you dare show anyone at work." demanded Christy. "But Denise, this has been a lot of fun. I'm glad you grabbed your phone."

"Ok Christy. I understand. But I really want to show it to Mark, just so I can show him what he missed."

"Alright, show Mark, but keep it off the net." Christy said laughing.

"But forward me a copy of the video though. It's pretty good, and you look hot Denise. I love the close-up."

I was hoping that they might send me a copy too. Christy was so happy. I mean, she was happy having sex without the camera, but she seemed to go into overdrive when the camera appeared.

We said our goodbyes to Denise and left. I feel bad for both her and Mark. I'm sure the next morning for them wasn't going to be pleasant. Yet, waking up with Christy the next morning was awesome, until she started talking about L.A. and getting back into the porn business. I think she really might be serious.

Like I said earlier, Christy was not her normal self. She wasn't depressed, but I think she kept thinking about what life might be like in Los Angeles if she moved there, and she came to the conclusion that she might really like the change. She would hate leaving the insurance agency, but she wanted to be around Emily more, and she thought she wanted a career change.

When it's twenty degrees and snowing outside, California sounds really nice. During our trip, the weather actually sucked. It was kind of cold and rainy when we were there. But I was told repeatedly by the girls that it'll warm up real soon. I was starting to convince myself that maybe Christy's idea of moving to L.A. was a good one. I didn't have much to lose. I didn't want to sell my house, so I thought maybe about renting it out, and being a long distance landlord.

The major hurdle in this California thing was the idea that Christy was going to start earning her living in the sex industry. She never came out and said that she wanted to start acting in porn videos, but she never said that she wouldn't. She had been talking to Lisa and Emily almost daily, trying to get a feel for the job market.

It had been more than twenty years since she had worked in the adult film industry. I think she was envisioning finding another Bob and Jill type situation where she might be able to work in front of, and behind the scenes. Or she might be able to follow Emily and Lisa's path, and work alongside the industry in some fashion.

Other than Lisa and Emily, she didn't know anyone else currently in the industry. She hadn't talked to Bob or Jill in years, and had no idea of their involvement with the industry, or even if they were involved. Of course she was self-conscious about her age and looks. I told her she didn't have anything to worry about, just put out some feelers and see what happens.

I got to hand it to her, she was really working the phone and the internet. Christy was really trying to make this California thing happen. She didn't fill me in on all the details, only the exciting things she had found out. She wanted to get good, reliable information before she got her hopes up.

By this time, she was pretty much living at my place. She rarely stayed at her apartment. I was more than cool with her staying with me. I told her that she should move in, but I think she liked the security of having her own place. One thing had been decided though. If Christy did in fact move to L.A., Lisa said that Christy could stay with her. There was no mention of me.

A month had passed by, and by then I knew Christy was heading to L.A. one way or another. Her main reason was to be able to spend more time with Emily, and Lisa to a certain extent. Christy wanted me to follow her out there. I just wasn't sure. I love Christy, but to give up everything I had here might be asking too much. But Christy would point out laughingly that I really didn't have a whole lot here, and she was right. I knew I could work from L.A., but Christy still hadn't secured a job yet, at least not a full-time one. She knew she could work for another insurance company if she wanted to, but that wasn't her goal.

One night I came home from work, and Christy had cooked me a wonderful dinner. She had the table nicely set, and she was wearing a sexy black cocktail dress, while wearing high heels. There was soft music playing on the stereo, and only one lamp on, which made the dining room kind of dark. "What was she up to?" I was wondering to myself.

As we sat down to eat, she said "Brian, I have some great news. I think I found a job in L.A. that I'm interested in. I'm flying out in two weeks to meet with them."

"Meet with who?" I wanted to know. I could tell Christy was a bit put off by my smart aleck demeanor.

I wasn't trying to be flippant with her, but I knew this whole California thing might really happen, which meant that I would soon be forced to make some big decisions myself. Plus she's headed back to L.A., and without me in two weeks. I was a bit nervous and scared with what she was going to say.

"I'm going to meet with the two owners of a company called Delmark Talent Group. I got a hold of Jill, and she told me about these two guys who essentially took over Bob's company ten years ago when he sold out. She said they were super nice, and despite the changes in the industry, they have managed to hold on and be successful at the same time. What's funny is that Lisa knows the guys really well. She's done business with them for years, and thought meeting with them would be a good idea."

"Wow!" I said. "Sounds exciting I guess? And what exactly would you be doing for the Delmark Talent Group?"

She knew I was patronizing her, and she didn't look happy. She wanted me to share in her enthusiasm. Yet I couldn't right then because I didn't want her moving a thousand miles away, and I didn't want her fucking for a living.

"Ok, if you're going to be like that, let's just eat and we'll talk about it later." she said as she resumed eating. I knew she was upset, and I knew I had better defuse the situation.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I'm just confused and not really sure what to think, and I'm scared for us."

Christy immediately stood up, walked over to me, reached around from my backside, and gave me a tight, long hug and kissed me on my cheek. She whispered in my ear, "Brian, I love you more than anything. And I won't do any of this without your blessing. I need your support. You have made the last six months the best six months of my life." With that said she walked back over to her chair.

My attitude instantly changed. I needed to support her. She was so excited to tell me about her exciting news that she cooked me this awesome meal. I needed to quit being selfish.

"Alright." I said. "What can I do to help you make this happen?" She started to smile so big with my question.

"This seems to be totally legit Brian. From what I can tell, I'll be working with on-camera talent, lining them up with production companies. Delmark is a talent agency. They represent upwards of a hundred actors and actresses. They don't shoot content, but do work to secure jobs for their clients."

I was impressed. This did seem legitimate. But I also knew through conversations with Lisa, Emily, and Christy that fewer and fewer porn movies were being produced, and that the industry wasn't anything like it used to be when Christy and Lisa were acting. So I had questions on exactly what kind of work they would find their clients.

"Because they know Bob and Jill, they were familiar with me and my work. Jill had spoken very highly of me, and told them what I used to do for her. Jill thought I'd be perfect for the job."

She continued by saying that "they want me to fly to L.A., and interview for the job. They apparently liked my resume, and especially my office management experience. We haven't talked about pay yet, but I'm hoping they'll come at me with a good offer. They know L.A. is more expensive than here, and that I'll need more money than I'm currently getting paid from Harold."

"Hey Christy, I really hope this works out for you. I know that they'll love you. How couldn't they? You'll interview great. If nothing else, you'll be able to spend some more time with Emily and Lisa, and the weather should be better this time around." I joked.

For the next two weeks Christy was in a great mood. She was so excited to be heading back out to Los Angeles. It's kind of funny, but everything that Christy has ever told me about her past porn career has always been positive. And even though Lisa and Emily weren't acting in videos, their experience in working in the porn industry has been positive too.

The porn industry has always had a bad reputation. Many think that the industry exploits women, drugs are rampant, and that porn is basically a legal form of prostitution. There's no doubt that there are a lot of bad characters associated with the porn business, but amazingly, Christy herself had been able to avoid all the pitfalls when she was involved years ago. That doesn't mean she hasn't witnessed a lot of the bad things associated with porn, but to her, porn is a great industry to be involved with.

Yet, I was a bit skeptical about these two guys and Delmark. But according to everything I could find on the web, it was a legit business. Their website was very professional. It appeared that a perspective model just needed to fill out information on the site to be able to enter the business. The website made it easy for them. I just didn't want Christy to be disappointed. She really wanted this to work out, and I just hoped that Trey and Chris, the owners of Delmark, weren't misleading her.

The two weeks preceding her visit to L.A. flew by. I saw her off at the airport, and then went to work myself. She was kind of annoying me with all the texts she was sending me throughout the day along with pictures. She must have been really bored or lonely. I had to ignore them after a while so I could get some work done.