Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 04

Story Info
Christy Moves Back to L.A.
15k words
4.69
20.4k
44

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy and I were glad to be back in town. We both needed to get back into our work routines after our trip to see Lisa and Emily in L.A. It was hard to get motivated to go back to work after having such a great time on our vacation. It dawned on me that I could still do my job in L.A. if I wanted to. I'm sure Christy would probably like to live closer to her daughter Emily, but she has a secure job here, and I doubt if she'd want to try to start over in L.A.

We talked a lot about our trip, and especially what happened in the hotel room. I told Christy several times thank you for making the trip so memorable. She was glad that I was able to spend time with Lisa, and especially with Emily. I told her both of them were great and a lot of fun.

After a few days in town, we were at my house in bed, and talking with each other before we fell asleep. "Hey Christy, I have a question for you." "Sure, what is it?" she asked.

"I know you're cool about what happened between Emily, Lisa, and me in the hotel room on New Year's, but what if it went further than what it did?"

"What do you mean Brian?"

"You know what I mean Christy. What if I would have had sex with them? Would that have bothered you?"

"Not at all!" she replied. "Actually, I'm kind of surprised that you didn't. Didn't you want to?"

"Yeah, sure I guess. But I didn't know if you'd be ok with it."

"Brian, as you know by now, I love having sex. We never would have been in the same room with Emily and Lisa if I was afraid of you having sex with them. I like to have fun in, and out of the bed. As long as we aren't trying to deceive one another, and are honest with each other, I'm ok with just about anything."

I didn't know what to think about her comments. "You couldn't of had sex with them anyways, because you had nothing left. You were drained dry." She said smiling and laughing.

"But Emily's your daughter. It wouldn't have bothered you if I was getting it on with Emily?" I said

"No, it wouldn't. I know most people would think it's wrong, but it's none of their business. Emily's a big girl. She and I have a very special relationship. I think of her as a friend just as much as I think of her as my daughter. For me, sex is supposed to be fun, loving, and at times, adventurous. Plus, she's so cute. How could you not want to fuck her? She's a grown woman."

Again, I was just amazed at the things that Christy is willing to say and do. "What about that dildo thing?

"What dildo thing?" Christy asked.

"You know, when you took Emily's toy, and started licking and sucking on it? We're you aware that was the toy that Emily was using?"

"Well yeah, but I didn't care. I was really just trying to get a rise out of you. Did I?"

"Shit yeah you did." I exclaimed.

"I guess it was a bit incestuous, but we're all adults just having fun. It's no big deal. The one thing I learned when I was shooting porn is that one just has to get over their inhibitions and fears. Wild and weird sex can be the most fun kind of sex. What happens, happens. Don't take it personally. I bet you would like to have sex with Emily, wouldn't you?" she asked inquisitively.

I didn't want to, nor did I answer the question. Christy didn't press me for an answer because she already knew what I would say.

"Remember Brian, Emily and Lisa both work in porn. They've seen it all. Nothing is going to shock them too much."

I wanted right then to hop on a plane to L.A., and go finish the job. But that'd have to wait. Christy again proved that she is so open-minded and fun. I was definitely in love. We kissed goodnight and went to sleep.

"Hey Brian, I need to talk to you about something." "Sure, what is it?" I replied.

"I had lunch with Denise today, and she wants us to come over to her house the weekend after next."

"Oh yeah." I replied. "What for?" I already knew the answer before I asked the question. Denise has a crush on Christy, and she wants to take their relationship further. Sexually at least.

We were in Christy's kitchen, cleaning up after eating dinner together. Christy was still wearing the same clothes she wore at work. She had on a white blouse with grey slacks, along with black flats. Christy always seems to dress conservatively when she's at work.

"You know." she said.

"No, I don't think I do. What are you two planning? Does Mark know? I'm not convinced that Denise is totally honest with Mark. He's such a nice guy." I replied.

"Yeah you're right. I'm not sure what he knows. Denise and I want the four of us to get together and have some fun. You know, kind of like what we did in L.A.. I'll make sure that Denise tells Mark everything."

"Are you two thinking about some kind of group sex thing? I don't know about that. It sounds like it could get really awkward. I'm not sure I could be naked in the same bed with another guy, and especially Mark. From what I can tell, I don't think he'd be cool about it at all. This is a lot to digest Christy."

Christy suddenly went from being excited to looking depressed. I could tell that this is something that she really wanted to do. She had told me earlier that she wasn't even attracted to Denise, and she has never said anything about wanting to hook up with Mark, so I was kind of surprised that she would even want to participate in this kind of thing.

"Hey Christy, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to upset you. It's just that I'm not sure this is something that you can necessarily plan out. But hey, I'll try to do whatever you want, and to be open minded. Out of curiosity, why do you even want to make this happen? I didn't even think you were really even attracted to Denise in the first place?"

I must have hit a nerve, because Christy started to cry a bit. This was totally unlike her to get emotional over something like this. Knowing something was wrong, I walked over to her and just gave her a hug, and asked her why she was so upset? After a minute, we let go, and she grabbed a Kleenex to blow her nose and wipe her eyes. We sat on the couch, facing each other, while holding hands.

In actuality, Christy really hadn't been herself ever since we got back from L.A. The thing I love most about Christy is that she's always positive and happy. I was married to a woman for years who never seemed happy at all. So her positivity was such a welcomed relief. Of course the sex was stratospheric too.

So finally, I just asked her if there was anything that was bothering her. I just hoped it didn't have anything to do with me. She started talking, and I was surprised to learn what she had to say.

"Brian, I've been working at the insurance agency for over fifteen years.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great job, and I love the people I work with, but it can be so boring at times. And ever since we got back from L.A., I just realized how much I miss being around Emily, but also how much I loved being in the porn business. Emily and Lisa seem to be having so much fun doing what they do. Please don't take this the wrong way, but when I was making films and working for Bob and Jill, it was the most fun job I ever had. I really enjoyed fucking on camera. You probably think I'm messed up, don't you?"

I took a second before I answered her question. "No, you're not messed up at all.

Good for you to know what you like. I'll admit, it wouldn't be most people's first career choice. So do you want to start acting again?"

"I don't know." she replied. "I do know that ever since I met you, that I feel more alive. You've been so accepting of my past, and I feel like I can tell you anything, and that you won't judge me. And the last thing I would ever do is to hurt you in any way. If you want me to give up this fantasy, I will, but I hope you can see it from my point of view."

I didn't really want to say anything. Of course I didn't want her to quit her job, move, and then start fucking guys to make a few bucks. But I didn't want to express my thoughts right then. I wasn't a hundred percent sure that this was a bad idea anyways. If this is something that would make her happy and fulfilled, who am I to tell her no. My life was exciting right now because of Christy, and I didn't want to screw that up.

"Brian, one thing I loved about shooting porn was the sex. Watching my movies with you just reminded me how much I loved fucking on film. Sure, I did it for the money, but I also really liked the sex part of it too. I love you, and I love making love to you, but I also love crazy sex too. It's just not Denise who wants the four of us to get together, but so do I. That night in L.A. was awesome. I loved having sex with you in front of Emily and Lisa. Sure, I set the whole thing up for you, but also I did it for myself."

I was speechless. I didn't know how to respond. She was throwing a lot at me. I knew she loved having sex with me, but apparently having a monogamous relationship wasn't enough. It wasn't like she was asking me for permission to have sex outside of our relationship. Heck, she wanted me to participate. But the thought of her having sex with another guy was really bothering me.

Sure, I saw her having sex with guys on the videos, but that was different because that was twenty years ago, and we weren't dating. Yet, if she has aspirations of resuming her life in L.A. from years ago, I didn't want to be the one to stop her. Currently, our relationship as it is now is enough for me, but apparently not for her. I wasn't sure what to think. So finally I said "go ahead, set it up. I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"What do you mean?" Christy replied.

"That whole thing with Denise and Mark. If Mark is on board, who am I to say no?"

With that, Christy gave me a hug and a kiss, and said "let's go to bed. And by the way, I have a surprise for you tonight." What the heck is she up to?

She wanted to take a shower before coming to bed. I sat up in her bed as she finished her shower. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I was pumped.

She exited the bathroom wearing a long white, sheer nightgown. She filled out the top with her dynamite boobs. As she started approaching the bed, she started removing the nightgown. She's just so sexy and beautiful.

She crawled on top of me, and we laid flat on the bed kissing. I had one hand on her boob, and my other hand was in-between us, trying to work her clit. Soon, I removed my hand, and put my cock inside her pussy. She was riding me good while her tit's were rubbing into my chest.

I had both my hands on her ass cheeks, gripping them hard. After a bit, I moved my index finger over to her asshole, because she liked it played with. Yet as soon as I touched her back hole, I felt something flat on the outside of her asshole. I looked at her and smiled. She knew I was about to ask a question, but she beat me to it when she said, "It's a butt plug. I really enjoy it when it's in my ass."

Because I had gone through her nightstand, I knew that she had an ass toy. Also, she liked it when I had my finger in her ass on New Year's. But I surely wasn't expecting this.

"Brian, have you ever fucked a girl in the ass before?" I shook my head no.

"Would you like to try it?" she said smiling. I just simply said "yes."

Christy sat up on her hands and knees, and reached over to open the nightstand. She grabbed a bottle of lube, and set it on top of the night stand. She then turned around, straddled my chest, and had her ass right in my face. The end of the silver butt plug was inches from my face.

"Brian, do me a favor, and pull it out." I had never done anything like this before. I grabbed it with the fingers on my left hand, and started to slowly pull it out. Her hole went wide, then tightly closed shut when it was completely out. I could see a bit of lube on her asshole. I reached up with my tongue and started to lick her back hole while holding on to her hips. She was moaning softly. Next, I put my tongue inside of her ass. It was warm and soft. I darted it in and out many times. Christy was loving it. She is an ass chick.

She climbed off of me, then reached over to grab the lube. She opened the bottle, then poured some onto my cock. Then she reached around to her ass, and put some on her asshole.

While on her hands and knees, she had me come over to her backside. My cock was inches from her ass. Christy bent down, and while looking up towards me, she reached around with her right hand, grabbed my dick, then proceeded to move it towards her asshole.

I reached down towards my cock with my hand, and as I did, she took the hand that was on my cock, and used it to pull her right ass cheek out. The head of my cock was pressed against her back hole. She told me to go slow and easy. I pressed forward.

Slowly, my cock started entering her ass. It felt warm and soft, but tight at the same time. It felt wonderful. Soon, I had most of my cock in her ass. She said for me to pull back a bit, and then forward slowly. I did this several times, and soon we were in a rhythm. I wasn't going full force, but it wasn't slow either.

"Brian, you feel so good in my ass. That's right, fuck it. It feels so good."

After a bit, she had me pull out, then had me lay on my back. She crawled towards my cock, and soon her face was inches away. She used her right hand to wipe off the top of my cock. Before I knew it, she had the tip of my cock in her mouth, and she was using her lips and mouth to suck on my cock head. No doubt she pulled out some pre-cum. She didn't go down all the way.

I saw her do this ass-to-mouth thing in one of her movies, but I thought there had to be some editing going on. But not here. It felt awesome. She pulled her mouth off my cock, and then she climbed up on me, and laid on top of me, with her back against my chest.

Once she was firmly against me, I squeezed my dick between her ass cheeks, and soon put my cock in her ass. It went in easily. We fucked liked this for several minutes. She was having one orgasm after another. Her hands were all over her clit. Before long, I started to cum in her ass. It felt so, so good. I pumped several times. We just laid there, with my cock still in her ass, trying to catch our breath. As she rolled off of me, her ass felt so slippery.

My cock was coated with lube and cum. She used her hand to squeeze my cock, getting my cum all over her hand. While on her knees, looking at me right in the eyes, she brought her fingers, coated in fluids, to her mouth. I thought she was going to start sucking on her fingers, but she didn't. She just pretended to do so. She just smiled and started laughing. Yet real quick, she did stick out her tongue and licked her finger for a fraction of a second. So gross, but cool at the same time. She continued to laugh while getting up off the bed to grab a towel.

She came back to the bed and wiped off my cock with a warm, wet towel. She told me how strong she orgasms with a cock or toy in her ass, and that I should try it sometime. "I don't think so." I laughed.

Without a doubt, we had some things to talk about and discuss. We had some decisions to make, and I had a lot of thinking to do. I could do my job from anywhere in the country, but do I really want Christy fucking for a living? I wasn't shaking my head no.

The days flew by, and soon we were having dinner with Denise and Mark. Obviously we were there to eat, but we all knew the real reason why we were meeting tonight. There were a lot of looks and stares going on back and forth between all of us, but no one wanted to talk about what might be going on afterwards. Even Denise, who is usually so outspoken, never said a word. I could tell Mark was nervous the whole time.

In the hour or so that we ate dinner, Mark had three drinks. The poor guy was fucked up. Yet, it had already been decided what we were going to do after dinner. We were all going to go back to Mark and Denise's house, and maybe watch a movie or play a game. I was cool with it, yet I still wasn't sure about Mark.

We drove back to their house separately, and I'm sure Mark was getting an earful from Denise about getting fucked up. This whole thing was her idea, and I'm sure she didn't want him screwing it up.

We all headed back down to their basement rec room. Denise turned on some music while Mark poured us all some drinks. I was nervous as hell, but I didn't want to get fucked up, because I know my dick won't work if I'm hammered. Mark was getting all kinds of dirty looks from Denise as he continued to drink. I had a feeling this whole evening, and even before tonight, that Mark just wasn't into this whole partner swap thing. I wouldn't have done it either if it wasn't for Christy. But anything for her, right?

We all moved over to the couch and chair near the t.v. Christy sat right next to me while Denise sat next to Mark. "So what do you guys want to do?" I said, trying to break the ice.

"I want to play a game," said Denise.

"Monopoly? I replied. Christy, Mark, and I laughed at my joke.

"No, you idiot," said Denise. "This is going to sound stupid, but I want to play truth or dare."

"Really, what are we, in junior high?" said Mark, while slurring his words.

Denise gave him a really pissed off look. "No. I never played before. It sounds like fun. Come on, will you guys play?"

"Sure!" said Christy. Who wants to go first?"

"I will." said Denise.

"Alright Denise, truth or dare?" replied Christy. "Truth."

She thought for a second and said "Ok Denise, you have to tell the truth, I know you've kissed and fondled another girl's boobs before, but have you ever gone down on another woman?"

I know I wanted to hear her answer, and I think Mark wanted to know too. We were both going to learn something about Denise tonight.

"No, but that's why you're here tonight Christy." There was a collective "ohoo" and laughter from Mark and me. Christy was laughing too. Denise was serious.

"Ok Mark, truth or dare?" I said.

"Dare!" he yelled.

At that moment, Denise blurted in angrily by saying to Mark "I dare you to remain upright for the night. You need to quit drinking or your shit ain't going to work tonight."

Christy and I are looking at each other with that "oh, fuck" look on our faces. The fight was on.

"Fuck you Denise. I'm alright. I can hang." Mark said as he was walking towards the basement bar to refill his glass. He banged his side into the edge of the bar yelling "fuck" at the same time. He was stumbling, and barely able to stand as he headed back to the couch.

I didn't get it. Mark was going to get to watch his wife eat Christy's pussy, and he might even possibly have a chance to fuck Christy, but instead he decides to get all fucked up. What an idiot. I knew he was nervous, but I certainly didn't think he was this stupid. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Denise was ignoring Mark while he sat on the couch drinking. We continued to play truth or dare. Mark wasn't even paying attention. He was barely sitting upright, and his eyes were closing a lot.

'Truth or Dare Brian?" asked Denice.

"Truth" I answered.

"Have you fucked Christy everywhere?"

"What do you mean everywhere? Like in every room in the house?" I replied.

"No. I mean everywhere." while she used her finger to point to her pussy and ass.

Why didn't she just ask me if I fucked her in the ass. Denise wanted to fuck with me.

"I'm not going to say. That's between us." I said.

But I didn't need to say anything, because Christy was shaking her head yes. I couldn't believe her. She has no limits. Denise was laughing hysterically.

Denise finally asked Christy "truth or dare?"

"Dare." she said.

"Come over here and kiss me." Christy did exactly as she was told. It was hot. I was already hard, but I got even harder watching them kiss.

They lip-locked for a couple of minutes. We all looked back towards Mark, and he was out cold. Denise was pissed, but she wasn't going to let him spoil her fun.