Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Lisa and Christy were sitting on the couch, with their asses near the edge. Christy still wasn't wearing a shirt or a bra.

"Let me find out for you." Lisa said. She spreads her legs a bit, then reaches down with her finger in-between the hem of her shorts and her leg, squeeze's her finger underneath her underwear, and then touches her pussy. She finally pulled her finger from her pussy area, and I could tell that it was wet with her pussy juice. She stuck up her middle finger as if to offer me and Emily and taste. That's when Christy pulled Lisa's wrist and finger towards her own face, and sucked the tip of her finger. She sucked on it for about fifteen seconds, then said she's glad to be back in L.A,, and that she had forgotten how good Lisa tasted.

Lisa and Christy kissed for a couple of seconds. Then Emily says to Lisa "It's time for you to ask Brian. You're next." She didn't even have to ask. I knew exactly what Lisa was going to say. Then I heard "truth or dare?"

"Dare! And be careful Lisa. Don't make it too crazy. Your turn is coming right up again." I told her.

"Let us see it." she said.

"See what?" I asked back.

"You know. That thing you have that neither of the rest of us have."

"But you've seen it before." I said.

"Yeah, but not with the lights on." she said while smiling.

Now I had a few drinks in me by this time. I wasn't drunk, but definitely less inhibited. "Fine." I said. So I stood up, and started to pull down my shorts along with my boxers. I kind of forgot about Emily sitting there on her knees, so when my hard cock popped out, it was literally in front of her face.

"There it is." said Lisa. "Did it miss us? We sure missed you." referring to my cock.

Right then Emily grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand, and was looking directly at it. I think I could have cum right there if I wanted to. I wasn't sure if she was going to put it in her mouth or not. Lisa and Christy both leaned up on the couch to get a closer look. Here I am, with three women looking straight at my cock.

"Go ahead." I heard Christy say to Emily. Right then Emily put her mouth on my cock and started going to town.

Christy had her right hand on the back of Emily's head to encourage her. My knees were starting to get weak. I could feel my cock head tighten, and thought I might cum with a little more effort on Emily's part. Lisa sensed it, and pulled my cock away from Emily, and put her mouth on it. This was too hot to be true. All three girls wanted to taste my cock.

I needed to sit or lie down. Just the thought of the three girls trading spit by using my cock was almost too much. And the fact that two of them were a mother and daughter, It was hard not to cum.

"So how are we going to do this?" said Christy. "What do you mean?" replied Lisa.

"Well, there's three of us, and only one Brian. And he isn't going to last long." The three girls thought this was very funny.

I said "Don't worry about me. I can handle this situation." "Yeah, sure you can." replied Christy. The three girls led me to Lisa's bedroom, and stripped off their clothes once inside. I removed all my remaining clothes too. I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to do this. I knew if I put my dick in either one of those three pussy's, it wouldn't belong before I exploded.

All three got onto the bed, and Christy told them to get next to her in the same position, which was on their hands and knees. I had three very nice asses staring right at me. I knew who's pussy I wanted first, so I got behind Emily, and pushed it right in. She was moving her hips back and forth, then after a couple of minutes, I got behind Lisa, and did the same thing.

I repeated this between all three girls. Even though the girls were touching their clits, when I wasn't inside of them, I could tell they were missing my cock. They would have loved having two other guys in the bed right then.

Next, they had me lay on my back, and Emily was the first to climb on. Her pussy felt so great. She rocked her hips back and forth while Lisa and Christy looked on. I was surreal fucking my girlfriends daughter while Christy and her best friend were right there. Christy and Lisa were both using their hands to try to rub Emily's clit. Emily came several times. I was still able to hold on.

Emily climbed off, and Lisa climbed on. I felt the extra weight on my legs. I saw Christy kiss Emily on the lips as if to tell her "good job fucking my boyfriend."

Lisa was a dirty talker. "Come on Brian, fuck this pussy. You need to cum inside me. I want to feel it. It's my turn." She was purposely moving and flexing her pussy to make me cum. It worked. I blasted everything I had. I tried to hold out for Christy, but there was no way. Lisa knew exactly what she was doing. She once made a living out of making guys cum. She learned well.

"So what now?" I was thinking to myself. I didn't want this party to end. Luckily for me, it was just getting warmed up. Lisa's pussy was filled with my cum.

"So are you going to get it?" Christy asked Emily. "What do you mean, mom?"

"Lisa, lay down on your back and spread your legs. I want to taste your pussy." Lisa did as she was told. She spread her legs wide. But before she dived in, Christy grabbed my cock with her hand, put her mouth on it, and sucked it until it was clean. I could have died happy right there.

As soon as she was done, she put her hand on Emily's back, and basically pulled her face down to Lisa's pussy, along with her own face. The two girls traded turns back and forth on Lisa's pussy. I could tell they were both interested in collecting my cum with their mouths. Lisa was moaning the entire time. Christy and Emily were kissing each other hard once they were done with Lisa's pussy. This was the hottest scene ever. Christy then kissed me, and no doubt a little of my cum was still on her lips, but all I could taste was pussy. Then Emily and I kissed.

I laid down, proud of what I was able to accomplish. But the girls weren't done. All three lined up on the bed to where Emily was on her back with her legs spread, Christy was between her legs sucking on her pussy. And Lisa was behind Christy eating her pussy, and no doubt her ass a bit too. This is the greatest thing I've ever witnessed.

My cock was already stirring, but it wasn't hard yet. At least not hard enough to put in a pussy. But the girls didn't need a cock right then anyways. They were taking care of each other just fine. There was a lot of moaning and screaming. They mixed it up several times. I wondered if they had ever done this kind of thing before, especially between Emily and Christy. Christy never told me so, but they looked so comfortable together.

We were all pretty worn out. Lisa went and got us some water, while each girl went to the bathroom to pee and get cleaned up. Christy fell asleep in my arms. and Emily fell asleep in Lisa's arms. By the time I woke up in the morning, it was just Christy and me in bed. Apparently, Lisa and Emily got up in the middle of the night and went to sleep in Christy's bed.

Like the last time I was here, I made some coffee before everyone woke up. And like several times before, Emily came into the kitchen to join me for an early morning coffee, and no doubt another chat. This time she wasn't wearing a robe. She was only wearing panties, and her blouse from the day before. My cock was coming alive. I couldn't help it. She looked so sexy.

We stared at each other for a minute, before we both started laughing uncontrollably. "Everything ok with you Emily?" I asked. She shook her head yes. "Everything ok with you Brian?" she countered. "Yeah, I think so." I said while still laughing.

"Well, this is kind of different, isn't it? I just had sex with my girlfriends daughter, and best friend. I guess you could say everything is ok." With that she gave me a big hug, and my already hard cock was already pushing into her.

"I still have two more days in L.A. before I leave. I wonder what else could possibly happen?" I commented.

Emily said, "I don't know, but I think there might be several repeats of last night's events."

"Oh, you think so. You won't hear me complain." I countered.

"You won't hear me complain either." she said as we kissed each other on the lips. Hard. Crap, I don't know if Christy and Lisa would be cool with this. It just happened. Yeah, I would have loved to take Emily to the couch and fuck her right there, but I wasn't going to do it. Christy never alluded to me that I could do that. Fuck her sure, as long as she could join in the fun too. But I knew she wouldn't want me fucking Emily without her being there.

When we broke our kiss, Emily said "I love you Brian." and I said "I love you too. But I said it in a way that a father may say it to his daughter, but Emily said it as a way a lover may say it to another lover. Oh no, I had a problem.

We chatted for about an hour until Lisa and Christy woke up. During that hour chat, I could just tell that Emily was infatuated with me. I was wondering if Christy or Lisa was going to pick up on it also. I guess group sex is fine as long as people don't fall in love with each other.

Luckily for me, Emily had to head back home, put on some new clothes, and do a few things around her place. She said she'd be back later that afternoon, and would spend the night again. I liked the sound of that, but I was getting nervous. How would Christy react if she found out her daughter was overly interested in me?

Emily left before Lisa and her mom got out of bed. Soon, my girlfriend and her best friend were in the kitchen to grab some coffee.

The three of us moved outside to sit on Lisa's back patio, and enjoy the cool morning air. There was absolutely no privacy. She had neighbors surrounding her. It didn't matter anyways. It was Saturday morning, and most people probably weren't even out of bed.

"So Brian," Lisa said. "That was a heck of a question you asked Christy last night about where she saw herself in two years time. Single or married?. Where do you see yourself in two years, single or married?" I smiled at Christy and said definitively "married, but unlike Christy, I know exactly who I want to be married to." Christy stood up, walked over, gave me a hug and a peck, then sat down again. But I knew nothing marriage wise was going to happen until she got established in L.A

We talked about what took place last night. Each one of us thought it was a blast, and no doubt wanted something like that to happen again. Yet much to my surprise and relief, Lisa and Christy started talking about Emily, and the way she was looking at me last night. I told them about what happened this morning with the kiss and her saying I love you to me.

Of course I knew about what happened this morning, but I didn't notice anything last night. Of course, I was a bit preoccupied. They both agreed that Emily appeared to be infatuated with me, and they were both a bit concerned. Christy said that she would have a long talk with Emily when she came back later on this afternoon. I was like "fuck." I'll never feel that tight young pussy again.

But again Christy amazed me when she said "Don't worry. I'll talk to her. I'll explain to her what happened last night was just for fun. And I'm sure when we do it again tonight, she'll lighten up a bit." Christy and Lisa saw the huge smile creep on my face when she mentioned tonight. This is the best news of the day. I couldn't wait.

But what was Christy going to say? Would she tell Emily the obvious that I'm her mom's boyfriend, and that I'm more than twice her age? Yet knowing Christy like I do, it'll be totally different then what I'm expecting.

We spent the day relaxing at Lisa's. It was nice to just chill after being on the road for three days. I cleaned Christy's Corvette for her. She loves that car. She bought it in 1995, and it's still in pristine condition with very low miles. It holds a lot of sentimental value for her.

Sure enough Emily came back to Lisa's around four that afternoon. She wasn't there very long before Christy and her went outside to have a talk amongst themselves. When they came back inside, both of them were smiling and happy. I was curious as to what they discussed. I halfway expected one or both of them to be upset after having their talk, but obviously that wasn't the case.

We all went out to dinner, which is fun for me because these three girls are just fun to hang out with. Emily seemed to be her normal self, but I could tell that she still seemed to be into me. I couldn't help but to think of that kiss she laid on me this morning. It was very passionate.

After dinner we went to a bar that had karaoke. Those three girls shouldn't be allowed near a microphone. But it didn't matter, because they all looked hot, and so the audience was willing to put up with their horrible singing. We did have a lot of fun, but Emily was definitely hanging on me more than normal. Christy and Lisa picked up on it, but Christy didn't seem to care. I asked what they talked about earlier, and Christy told me not to worry, and that everything was ok.

Emily did meet a guy at the bar, He seemed nice enough, and they did find each other on Facebook. I was kind of glad because maybe he could get her attention away from me. Yet, I still couldn't wait to get back to Lisa's to play with her again.

The girls were screwing with me on the way home. Christy said 'As soon as I walk in the door, I'm going right to bed.'

"You too mom? I feel the same way. I have nothing left. I'm so tired." Emily followed.

"I wanted to have fun tonight, but I'd rather go to bed." interjected Lisa.

"Hey Brian, you're ok if nothing happens tonight aren't you?" Christy said.

They wanted me to start begging, but I wasn't going to fall for it.

So I said "I'm actually glad you all want to go straight to bed. I'm tuckered out too.

They all were looking at me as if they couldn't believe what I just said.

Lisa made everyone laugh when she said "Oh my God, my period just started." Christy said hers did too. Emily figured it out and said her period was starting right now also. Not only were they all exhausted, but each one of their periods started at exactly the same time. I didn't buy it for a second.

Once inside the house, we got ready for bed. All three girls were wearing something sexy. Emily was the first to get things going when she came over and planted a kiss on me like the one she did this morning. Yet this time it was in front of both Christy and Lisa. Whatever Christy said to her earlier, it had no effect. I made out with Emily as if Lisa and Christy weren't even there.

We all made our way into Lisa's bedroom. And like last night, I fucked all three of them, and they all played with one another. It was another good time. Eventually when I came, it was all over Christy's tits. Emily and Lisa both tasted my cum from Christy's boobs. It was hot. Unlike last night, Christy and I left the room so Lisa and Emily could sleep by themselves.

Once Christy and I were in bed, and nearly asleep, there was a light knock on the door. Emily let herself in, and asked if she could cuddle with us for a while. Of course we said yes. But instead of lying next to Christy, Emily laid down next to me. Like her mom on my right side, Emily was on my left side, with her head nestled into my chest. I'm not sure what Emily and Christy spoke about earlier, but it certainly didn't change Emily's feelings about me. Christy never said a word.

Waking up, I knew today was going to be rough. This was my last day in L.A. before flying back home, and without Christy. I'm sure she was going to get emotional at some point. And like the day before, I woke up before everyone else, and had a cup of coffee. Not long afterward, Emily came into the kitchen followed by Christy. They were both barefoot, wearing long nightshirts. I thought the three of us might have a discussion about Emily right then.

To my utter disbelief, Emily walked right up to me, said good morning, then kissed me on the lips for at least five seconds. And there stood Christy, with a big smile on her face the entire time as Emily kissed me. When she finished kissing me, Christy walked up to me and kissed me too.

Emily excused herself to go take a shower. I handed Christy a cup of coffee and we sat down at the table.

"What was all that about? I thought you had a talk with her? Last night was fun, but did you just see the way she kissed me? She kisses me like you do." I said.

Christy responded by saying "Yeah, I talked to her. There's nothing wrong with her kissing you like that. Of course she likes you, Brian. You were in her pussy again last night. Come on, you're the closest thing to a dad that she's ever had. She just thinks you're wonderful, and I think it's great that the two of you are so close. Come on, follow me."

We quietly walked past Lisa's bed, and into the master bath. Emily was in the shower. We talked to her while she stood behind the shower door. She turned off the shower and opened the door. Her body looked so nice and tight when wet. She stepped out of the shower, and Christy and I dried her off. Emily was loving it. We both kissed her on the cheek, and walked out while she got ready. The three of us had grown incredibly comfortable with one another.

Throughout the day, Christy was constantly holding my hand. I knew she was having some anxiety. Emily, and even Lisa held my hand, and kissed me a couple of times throughout the day. I knew they both were going to miss me. We had a great lunch, and talked about the next time I might be coming out. I told them maybe in a month or so.

It was finally time to go to bed. No orgy tonight. It was just Christy and I. She was very emotional. Even if we would of had sex, it probably wouldn't have been our best attempt since she was so upset. She wasn't crying, just sad.

The next morning the three girls again took me to the airport. It was a heck of a sendoff. I'm glad Emily and Lisa came along to say goodbye, and to support Christy. I gave Emily and Lisa hugs, and a short kiss. I saved a long kiss for Christy. She was crying as I turned to head to the plane. My head was totally replaying last week's events. This was a dream situation, except that I was flying back alone.

Christy's L.A. adventure was just starting. Turns out that working at Delmark was going to start consuming all of Christy's time. The porn business has changed over the last twenty years. Nothing was easy for talent agents rights now. This was soon going to be the hardest job Christy's ever had. She had a lot to learn, and she was going to have to wear many hats. The one hat that really surprised me though was that of a taxi driver.