Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily picked her up at L.A.X, and they headed over to Lisa's. I did receive a picture of all three of them doing a pretend kiss to the camera. Also, Lisa and Emily let me know via text that they missed me, and wished that I was in L.A. with Christy. I knew I would be heading there soon regardless of Christy's job interview, just so I might have a chance to have fun with Lisa and Emily.

I talked to Christy that evening, and she was nervous about the interview. I told her there was nothing to worry about. She was scheduled to meet with Trey and Chris the following morning. I told her good luck and to keep me posted.

Christy kept me up to date with text messages throughout the day. She said the morning interview went great, and that the three of them were going to continue the interview over lunch. I didn't hear much from her until late afternoon. Apparently, Trey and Chris offered to take Christy, Lisa, and Emily out to dinner. Christy said she'd call me once she got back to Lisa's house.

Sure enough, around ten o'clock my time, I received a call from Christy. I could hear the excitement in her voice as she told me about everything that transpired. She said she was meeting with Trey the next day to finalize everything. I guess that this L.A. thing is really going to happen. I had some major decisions to make.

I received a text in the afternoon from Christy that simply said "It's done. I'm moving to L.A. I accepted the job!" Wow I thought to myself. She really did make this happen. I was happy for her because I knew this is what she wanted. A while later I received another text from her that said "You're coming to L.A. too aren't you? I want you here. I need you here."

Even though I had made no plans at this point, I replied back with a "Hell yes!" I guess I'll be moving to L.A. Won't this be interesting.

Christy filled me in with what she'll be doing for Delmark. She said that she'll be involved with talent acquisition, and working with existing clients. As a talent agency, it was their job to link up actors and actresses with different directors and producers of adult content. Whether it's video production, modeling, or web camming, Also, they would line up clients for escort work and even bachelor parties. Delmark was pretty diverse. Who knows, I might take my computer skills and start working for them.

She was a bit concerned about the pay though. Apparently, she'll receive a small salary, but the majority of her income will be derived on a commission basis. The more actors she signed up, and the more work she found them, the more money she'd make. So there was a possibility that she could make a lot of money, but she'd have to work for it. The hours are longer than they are at the insurance company, but the work was certainly more interesting.

Christy called me every day during her trip to L.A. I also talked to Lisa and Emily. They were very excited for Christy. They wanted her in L.A. so bad. Lisa said it'll be like old times, and that she couldn't wait. I was happy for all the girls, and especially Emily, for having the chance to be around her mom again.

When I picked up Christy at the airport, her excitement level was through the roof. She couldn't wait to get back to L.A., but she still had a lot of work to do to make it happen. Chris and Trey wanted her to start as soon as possible.

On her first day back to work at the insurance company, she put in her two weeks notice. She said that Harold was devastated. He said he understood that she wanted to be near Emily, but said that he was really going to miss her. She didn't give him a whole lot of details about her new job, mainly that it was a sales position. Luckily for her, Harold said if it doesn't work out in L.A., that she'd be welcome to come back to the agency. She was so happy to hear this.

Her apartment was another matter. She asked if she could store her things in my basement. I was ok with it, except there wouldn't be any room for my train set. Because she was going to be living with Lisa, she just couldn't take that much stuff with her. So for the next two weeks we moved her things over to my place. Even though she didn't appear to have that much stuff, it wasn't long before her things pretty much filled my basement. Luckily, the timing worked out pretty good because her lease was up in two months, and her landlord allowed her to break the lease a little early since she had been a very good tenant.

Her coworker wanted to throw a party for her before she left. She didn't tell anyone about Delmark, not even Denise. Yet I knew if someone started digging around, they'd probably be able to find out in time. Also, Denise was already making plans to visit her in L.A. Denise with Christy, Lisa, and Emily? That should be interesting. Her going away party was fun. Harold picked up the entire tap.

It was weird seeing her apartment completely empty. Sad in a way because she had lived there so long raising Emily. She had her Corvette shipped to L.A., and Christy and I, with my car loaded to the max, started the thousand mile trip to Los Angeles. We were both excited. I knew that I'd be making multiple trips to L.A., and that Christy and I would make our long distance relationship work. But I also knew that it wouldn't last forever, and that if I wanted to remain with Christy, that I would eventually have to move to L.A.

We were able to make it to Vegas on our first day on the road. This was my first time in Vegas. Vegas is so cool. We stayed two nights at a very nice hotel. We were tired when we got there that evening, but not so tired that we didn't have sex. There's something about hotel sex that makes it fun. Maybe because she was so appreciative of all my support, and that I'm helping her move, she wanted to fuck me good. I knew the sex was going to be awesome.

After taking a shower, we started on the bed, but Christy wanted to take it to the little couch in the room. I loved fucking her from behind while she was bent over on the couch, holding the arm rest. Her tits were flopping everywhere. Next, she had me sit on the couch, and she straddled me and lowered her pussy on my cock. She orgasmed multiple times, and just before I came, she moved down and planted her lips over my cock. I came in her mouth, and she swallowed everything. She was very happy with herself.

We spent the next day for hanging out at the pool. It wasn't real busy, but Christy certainly stood out wearing her bikini. Her tit's always garnered attention, but the rest of her body was beautiful too. She was born with a natural tan, and along with her dark hair, she just rocked it. Christy worked out quite a bit, which kept her body toned. Her hips were wider then when she was in her twenties, but she had that mature woman kind of sexiness'. I could never get tired of her looks, sexiness, and her ability to fuck.

Eventually, other couples started visiting the pool. I could just imagine this place when it's busy. The few girls that were there were all hot. I hadn't been in Vegas for twenty four hours, but I already knew I wanted to come back.

Nighttime in Vegas is the best. We walked up and down the strip, and took a taxi downtown to have dinner. We were both dressed up. Christy's dress was revealing, showing off her tits. There's something about Vegas that reeks sex. Dinner was great, and even more special because I was there with Christy.

While walking on Fremont Street, Christy asked me if I wanted to go to a titty bar. I thought she was joking, but she was serious. Unfortunately, we had to get back to the hotel because we were leaving early to head to L.A. But I did tell her that I would like to go to one sometime with her. Little did I know, going to nudie bars was going to be a job requirement for Christy in the near future.

Once back in our hotel room, we went right to sleep. We wanted to arrive in L.A. before traffic got real bad in the evenings. Turns out, there wasn't a traffic problem at all. When we got to Lisa's, she was already standing in her driveway, excited for our arrival.

Lisa gave us both a hug and a kiss. She was so excited to have Christy moving in. We went inside, and before we could take a seat. Lisa already had a drink in our hands. It was as if we never left after being there for New Years. Both Christy and I felt right at home. We unloaded my car, and the Corvette which had some of Christy's things. The Corvette arrived the day before. Once her stuff was in her bedroom, I was surprised at how little there actually was. She mainly had clothes. Lot's of clothes. She wasn't going to need much, since Lisa's house was already furnished.

Emily came by after she got off work. Like Lisa, she was so excited too to have her mom in L.A. We all went out to dinner nearby Lisa's house. We talked about Christy's new job, being careful not to say anything too loud that would catch the attention of other diners. Again, going out with three hot girls is awesome.

Because it was Friday night, I knew that we'd be out a while, and staying up late. All three girls were wearing shorts, along with a blouse and sandals. You could tell that Lisa and Christy had nice racks, but they weren't displaying any cleavage. Emily on the other hand was. I guess it was casual Friday at work. She was wanting to show off her tight little body.

Once back at Lisa's, the girls were talking about work related stuff. A lot of it wasn't overly positive. Lisa spoke about how hard it was to continue to make a living in the porn business. She said video production is way down, and all the girls are doing camming nowadays, and in most cases making more money than if they were shooting videos.

She said that the company that she and Emily works for has had to get real creative, but she didn't know how much longer that they'd be around. Lisa went on to say that the porn convention in Vegas is still huge. and that if they did nothing but the convention, that they'd still be able to make it. But Lisa felt that Christy was going to be fine in her new job, but that Christy was going to have to work for it.

Because of the liquor, the girls were getting real loose. They were laughing about New Years, and my lack of ability to perform all night. In the meantime, they had each taken off their shoes, displaying their feet. Emily's feet are so sexy and cute. I'd love to suck and lick her toes.

I think Lisa and Emily both knew that I wanted to fuck them. I'm sure ever since New Years, Christy had told them what I told her about wanting to sleep with the both of them. And the fact that Christy had given me permission to do so, made that possibility more likely. But I didn't know how all this was going to play out, or if anything would happen while I was in L.A. I thought I would play it cool, and see if Christy was going to set something up. I had already seen Lisa's and Emily's boobs, and fingered their pussies, but would I get a chance to take it further?

The girls were all happy drunk. I knew Emily was going to be staying at Lisa's because she was too drunk to drive. There had already been a lot of talk about guys and sex. I was just hoping that none of them were going to pass out, but I don't think that was their intent.

I'm not sure, maybe because of the drinks, Christy started telling Emily and Lisa about our evening with Mark and Denise. Lisa and Emily were smiling the whole time, and were enjoying the story. Christy said that she was proud of me and that I performed excellently for her and Denise. I was glad to hear it.

"So unlike New Years, you had enough in you to take care of both women?" joked Lisa. They all got a good laugh.

"Yeah, but he only had to go one time," said Emily. "I'm sure Brian wasn't going to make that mistake twice."

"So how was it Brian? Do you think you did a good job? Christy says you did, but I'm not so sure. After what I saw on New Years, I'm not so sure." said Lisa

"If I remember right, you and Emily did just fine on New Years. Sure, I had a little help with the toys, but you two were left very happy. Maybe it's you two that can't handle me?" I quipped back.

"Oh, I think I can, and I'm pretty sure Emily could too." said Lisa. Emily just sat there nodding her head yes. Oh shit, where was this heading?

Emily said, "You know what we should do? We should play truth or dare like you did with Denise and Mark, and since we're all kind of fucked up, this should be interesting."

Christy was rolling her eyes with Emily's suggestion. I thought for a second that she was going to nix the idea. But then Christy chimed in by saying, "ok, we need to set some ground rules."

"Come on mom, it'll be fun. Don't ruin it."

"I didn't say we can't do it, but there's one or two things we need to discuss," said Christy.

Emily said while smiling and laughing, "Gee mom, I wonder what that might be? Would it have anything to do with me and you?"

"Well yes, in case you haven't noticed, you and I are very closely related. Plus Brian is MY boyfriend, so don't be getting any ideas."

I was wondering what rules Christy was going to come up with. I was with Emily on this. I was hoping that Christy wasn't going to ruin the fun. To my surprise, she didn't. Not at all.

Christy started by saying, "So here's the deal." while looking at Lisa, Emily, and me. "We all know what and where this game can, and probably, will lead to. I know we're all comfortable with one another by now, but nobody can freak out if something happens between certain people here in this room." She was looking right at me. I was surprised more of her attention wasn't on Lisa, and especially Emily. It was almost as if they had already talked about what might happen tonight, or had already done something like this way back.

Christy continued by saying "we're all adults here, and if we could all act like it, that'd be great. Remember, this is just a game. So if you're uncomfortable, right now is the time to say something." She didn't even wait for an answer. "Alright, who's first?"

"I will!" I said. "Okay Christy, truth or dare?"

"Truth of course!" she replied

"So in two years time, do you see yourself being single, or married." I said. There was an instant "oooh" from Lisa and Emily.

"Come on mom, answer it." said Emily.

I could see Christy's lips utter something like "you fucker!" Finally she said "married." Lisa and Emily screamed. "But hey, I didn't tell you who." We were all laughing at Christy's last comment.

"So Emily, truth or dare?" said Christy.

"Truth!" replied Emily.

"So if you were all by yourself on a deserted island, would you rather have your phone or a dildo?" Emily was perplexed and was really thinking about Christy's question. Finally Emily said "my phone of course. I can always set it to vibrate and call myself repeatedly." While I was laughing, I was thinking that her reply just confirmed to me how smart and witty Emily is. She's just like her mom.

"Alright Lisa. Are you ready? Truth or dare? said Emily.

"What the hell. Dare."

"Okay, Why don't you stand up, take off your shirt and bra, and let Brian see your awesome boobs." questioned Emily

"He already has, and not too long ago at that."

"Yeah, but he hasn't seen them with the lights on." retorted Emily.

Of course I'm thinking to myself "thank you Emily!" I like the way she plays this game. Lisa did exactly as she was told. She has a beautiful fake rack, similar to Christy's. She grabbed them with her hands, and pinched her nipples a bit, and then turned to Emily and whispered "you're dead." She then put her shirt back on.

"Truth or Dare Brian?" said Lisa. I really didn't know what to say. Truth I thought would be the safest way to respond, but then I thought if I say dare it might speed things up a bit. I knew Lisa wouldn't throw me a softball.

"Truth, but go easy on me Lisa." She just smiled at my reply.

"Would you rather suck another man's dick, or take a dick in your ass?" she said jokingly.

"I'd rather do neither, at all. Nor would I ever." I said.

"Come on now, you have to answer the question as truthfully as possible." Lisa demanded. I'm thinking this is a question Denise would have asked. I've never thought of Lisa as being crude. I can't wait until the two of them get together. I could tell both Christy and Emily wanted me to answer.

"The three of us have done both, well, I know two of us have." Lisa said, referring to Christy and herself.

I think because she was drunk, Emily chirped in and said "What makes you think I haven't done both, Lisa?"

"Because I know Emily. I can tell." Lisa said while laughing.

She then said "Alright, out with it. What's your answer?"

I replied, "I guess if there was no other choice at all, I would put it in my mouth."

"I knew it!" said Lisa. "You are gay." I knew she was just messing with me. Christy definitely knew I wasn't gay. It must be the alcohol, because usually Lisa is pretty reserved. She sure wasn't with that question.

"Pee break," said Emily. It was a good call on her behalf. I was about ready to explode. Both ways.

So what is it, truth or dare?" I asked Christy once we got back to the living room.

She replied, "be nice, and don't ask me to do anything stupid, but dare."

"Of course," I said. "I want you to do ten jumping jacks. Without your shirt and bra of course"

"That is so stupid Brian." I, along with Emily and Lisa, were laughing.

"Come on, do it." I said.

Christy stood up, and like Lisa, removed her blouse and bra, and actually did ten perfect jumping jacks. Her tits were all over the place. It was funny. We cheered her on while she was doing the jumping jacks. She sat back down, yet never put her top back on. Like the other two girls, she was pretty drunk.

"Emily, truth or dare?" shouted her mom.

"Dare, and since I'm your daughter, I know you won't ask me to do anything crazy."

"So that's what you think?" replied Christy.

"Lisa, come sit next to me on the couch. Good, you're not wearing shoes. Okay, Emily, get on your hands and knees in front of Lisa and me, and I want you to massage and kiss our feet." barked Christy. Both girls did exactly as they were told.

Emily was doing her best to rub both women's feet. I would have loved to have traded places with Emily, but it was still hot as hell watching her massage their feet.

"Feels good, doesn't Lisa? Emily used to do this for me when she was growing up. Now Emily, kiss your mommy's feet. That's it. Now kiss Lisa's feet." They were light kisses, but kisses just the same.

I was sitting there, hard as a rock, watching this awesome show, when I heard Christy say "Brian, what are you looking at? Get down there and help Emily."

"But it's not my turn!" I said

"I don't care. Get on your knees and help out Emily. I'm your girlfriend. You have to listen to me." I laughed at her comment, and proceeded to get down on my knees.

"Here, you do Lisa's, and Emily you do mine" exclaimed Christy.

I knew a foot massage would get Christy fired up. She always loved it when I did it to her, and I think it always led to sex. I started going at Lisa's feet roughly, because I didn't want to tickle her. While holding her feet firmly, I started kissing and sucking on her toes. She was squirming all over the place. Emily saw what I was doing, and started to do the same to her mom. And like Lisa, she started to squirm a bit too.

When we finished, Emily and I sat on the floor right in front of Lisa and Christy. I could see Lisa's panties under her shorts.

"That felt great," said Lisa. "I loved it too." Christy replied. "Emily, you did such a great job."

"Okay Lisa, truth or dare?" asked Emily.

"Truth." replied Lisa.

"Is your pussy wet?" I turned white. I couldn't believe Emily would ask such a question, especially when she already knew the answer. The liquor was eliminating our inhibitions.