All Comments on 'Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 08'

by MidwestConnection

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category. Zero romance. Cuckold boyfriend. Totally unemotional group sex. Way, way off for me.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

With Christy getting back into acting and fucking guys with porn size cocks how long will it take for Brian to come up short in the cock size department. What ever became of the so-called love story between Brian and Christy, it seems to have gone by the wayside and I was hoping that it would we would have a happily ever after for Brian and Christy, but as the story progresses I am afraid that poor Brian is becoming either a willing cuckold or the relationship will go into the toilet and poor Brian will get discarded like yesterday's trash since he won't be able to measure up. I hope the author does not do this to this storyline as it will ruin the story and if he does it will get a 1-star vote. But we will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we have part 9 soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I really enjoyed the series at the beginning and you've now officially driven it into the ground. She wasn't going to bang other dudes and now she has more sex with other dudes than him. You're even to the point where you've pointed out how much better porn dicks are than he us.

You started with a gun who was gun shy being cheated on and a former porn star who loved him and didn't mind he was a bit boring, and now she supposedly loves him more and he loves her more now that she's gotten back into to porn for more exciting sex after cheating on him and is doing it with guys who's dicks outclassed his.

Like you gotta make your characters consistent. Why does she even give a fuck about him at this point she just wants to do porn and have crazy porn sex, none of the things that made him attractive even matter to her now.

Why does he love her, at this point he's a full on cuckold content to do nothing more than watch her get dicked down in a porn shoot. Why is he suddenly ok with this after having been cheated on?

Maybe think about it this way good relationships are reciprocal...what the fuck is he getting out of this one? He occassionally gets to have sex with other women with her. She gets to apparently fuck whoever she chooses whenever she chooses after him having sacrificed to move cross country to be with her.

Like think about this Christy supposedly loves this man and isn't willing to do stuff to hark him, he expresses doubts about her getting back into porn and she...hesitates? Does only FF scenes? Anything that even remotely resembles giving a flying fuck about him? Nope she has dudes balls deep in her right away.

I don't even see how you have a successful end to the story at this point. A loving ending makes no sense. Him ditching Christy just turns the whole story into one giant downer. The cuckold angle doesn't even really work because she supposedly loves him so much.

Man just so disappointed with where you went here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

4 stars, because i felt pain for Brian. While he love Christy to death, a part of him didn't want her fucking other guys. He just went on with it, because he had no moral high ground. But that wasn't his doing, he was introduced to it by Christy. Kinda felt like it was a setup right from the start.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Why make Brian a cuck? He is a great guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can wet please have more of this story

IjijizazIjijizazover 1 year ago

cant wait for the newest addition to this story, when can we expect it?

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlickerabout 1 year ago

It would be one thing to date a porn star, maybe I could get used to the idea of her fucking other guys and girls....but I definitely could not be on set and watch it !!

karan9876karan9876about 1 year ago

Will this ever finish? please finish it.... great story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There is a reason porn star marriages don't last and Brian was a fool to allow it. If this was real life they would be divorced before the year was out. Also the author has no clue how terrible the porn industry is to the actors. The lies that is the porn industry we are just now hearing bout how horrible it was for playmates at Hef's mansion. It was a decent story until Cindy returned to porn.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Utter trash

Falstaff60Falstaff602 months ago

Gotta say, at this point what would be in it for Brian to marry Christy? They already sleep together, live together. But it's not going to be a real marriage between two equal partners. Marriage is supposed to be a 'you and me against the world' thing. Not you and me and whoever else the wife wants to fuck.

I really feel most women these days, get married for the wedding, not the life-long commitment. They want to be a princess for a day and have all the attention on themselves instead of thinking about what the vows really mean. That's a major contributing factor why they want to spend so much on the wedding and rings and such instead of thinking, "it's one day of the rest of our lives, let's keep it simple and put the money towards a home for our family or invest it for our future family'. Nope, they would rather either start their marriage in heavy debt or make their families go into heavy debt for something that has a 50%50% chance it won't last 5 yrs. They would rather show off to their friends and families as if they were IG models begging for clout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous