All Comments on 'Dating a Porn Actress Pt. 09'

by MidwestConnection

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
joejo74joejo7411 months ago

Great work! Excited for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

People who do porn don't stay married for long. Brian would have never agreed to her returning to porn. This was a man who was cheated on a couple of years before no way would he have been ok with that. The fact she has to shoot tons of more videos to become a star would definitely wreck their marriage. This story went off the rails.. I was giving five stars until this part ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with the commentator from several days ago. This was not a realistic story in the first place, and now it's off the rails. Cuck time. Sloppy seconds and eat that cum.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Trash

sam77sam77sam77sam774 months ago

Great story. I look forward to the next one!

sam77sam77sam77sam774 months ago

To be honest, I don´t understand the previous negative comments. There are tons of open marriage stories on literotica (cuckold, swinging, sharing or many other similar topics). There is even special category for this: Loving Wives with more than 40 000 stories of extra-marital fun and I have not read that this would wreck their marriage or anything like that. From my point of view this series is great and has great potential. The topic is original and I really like it. But is listed in wrong category: Incest/Taboo. So people are disappointed, because based on category, they expected something different. MidwestConnection, please continue. I look forward to continuation. Maybe in Loving Wives cathegory it will be more appreciated. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, didn't like it. The characters are internally inconsistent. I don't think they can survive, especially with his previous history. How can a marriage with someone who has frequent sex with others for their job be special?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous