Dating Allie Ch. 03

Story Info
I meet Allie’s fuck buddy in person.
1.9k words
3.6
4.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at Allie's place in the early evening, before our dinner with Jason. We had talked in advance about whether I should be there earlier in the day too, but Allie had said she was planning to wear the Whore Uniform and thought it best if she prepared it solo.

"There's good nervous and bad nervous," she'd explained to me the night before, shortly after taking a load of my cum down her throat. "It's kind of an attention-to-detail ritual and I'd be afraid of messing it up if someone was watching, even my favorite human."

"Do I get to see it in person before we go?" I'd asked, certain that no photo could really do it justice.

"Yes, as long as you don't mess it up," Allie had said. "You can look all you want, but remember that it's for him."

She'd left the door unlocked and I let myself in. Allie was standing across the room wearing the Uniform with no dress concealing it yet. As stupidly cliché as it may sound, I had never found her more attractive than at that moment. Her heels flexed her legs and ass and made her look curvier than usual. Her makeup and hair were immaculately slutty. She walked toward me slowly, swinging her hips, maintaining eye contact.

"What do you think?" she asked me with a lecherous smile. I spun her around with my hands guiding her hips.

"I've never wanted more to fuck your brains out," I told her. "Part of it is that you bear a striking resemblance to an actual whore, but..."

"But the bigger part is knowing you have to wait your turn."

I nodded, running a hand across her jaw, carefully.

"Do you really want to do this?" she asked, testing. "There's nothing stopping you from just ravishing me here and now and calling it a night."

That was true and it wasn't. "That will absolutely happen. But we both want the rest of tonight to happen, too."

She pushed. "You want Jason to fuck me first. With me dressed exactly how he likes, following his rules, before you get to do anything to me."

I nodded again, owning it.

----

At the restaurant we sat at a square table, Jason and me facing each other with Allie between us on the side. Conversation was completely non-sexual for most of the meal, with polite conversation about our interests, the city, the food and drinks. No observer would have guessed at the real dynamic, the plans for later most people would judge as depraved. "A sexy secret to savor," I'd said to Ben of Allie's motivation, and I found myself savoring tonight, not nearly as uncomfortable as I'd thought I might feel.

After a while, Allie excused herself and sauntered to the bathroom. Jason's eyes followed her ass, taught from walking in the heels, and then I caught his eye.

"It's been good to meet you," he said to me. "I have to admit this is new territory for me."

"You don't normally socialize with your special friends?" I asked lightly.

"No, not that at all. I mean Allie's obviously crazy about you. I've never seen her like this."

I smiled. "It's something else. We're trying to build it while not wrecking other important connections."

Jason took a sip of his drink and looked away. "I'm never quite sure where I stand with her on that. By now I'm sure you've heard all kinds of things about me."

I nodded impassively. "Here's the deal. Allie's mine and I will put her and us first. She'll tell you the same if she hasn't already. But whatever you two have, as long as you respect that, it should continue. It's clear to me she finds you important."

Jason actually looked a little relieved. "She's told me some great things about you but not specifics about how your thing works. I wasn't totally sure if she was sneaking around with me, lately."

My turn to smirk. "It's my understanding that she's not allowed to say much of anything at your place."

In the span of a couple of seconds Jason's face twitched in micro-panic, then surprise, then recognition, then a grin.

I raised a glass and he met it. "You have two hours with her tonight, then you drive her back home."

And that was the moment Allie reappeared, feigning surprise at being offered up. Jason and I both nodded, then he turned to Allie.

"Go wait for me by the door," he ordered. She did, facing away from us and looking out a window.

Jason was silent for a long moment. "I appreciate it, very much." Then, "You should let me return the favor. One of my other girls is up for anything, if you're free next weekend."

"I'd like that," I said simply, wondering what Allie would think, and clocking the possessiveness in his phrasing.

"Let's check in about that tomorrow sometime," he proposed. Jason then walked over to Allie and put an arm around her waist, cupping her hip. I watched her face intently. Allie's expression toward Jason communicated a blend of "fuck me" and "fuck you," and her pursed lips remained obediently closed. She turned her head and held my eyes as they walked out the door.

----

I waited for Allie back at her place, with angst encroaching on the purity of my earlier savoring. I told myself that mixed emotions were a normal reaction to what was really an extreme situation, even for people like us with some experience in the arena. I thought about Jason, his confidence and good manners, his obvious good looks, and that look Allie gave him as we parted ways. I wondered how he would use time with Allie that was more limited than usual, and with the knowledge that I would see and hear all about it right after.

A key turned in the lock and Allie walked in. In the dim light of the room I could see her hair tousled and her makeup smeared (no surprises there). Our faces closed the distance, I kissed her, and she kissed back, hard. I grabbed her, one hand on her hip and one on her ass. She smelled of sweat, pussy, and cum. She hissed in my ear as I groped her body.

"Is this what you wanted? I've never felt like such a filthy fuck toy, ever."

I threw her down on the bed, on her back, and wrestled her dress off. Allie wrapped her legs around my lower back and clawed at my zipper. When my cock sprang free, raging, I yanked her panties to the side and buried it in her dripping pussy. Allie gasped and craned her face up to kiss me again. I pinned her wrists to the bed and started pumping into her at a firm, medium pace.

"Tell me," I ordered.

For a few moments it seemed like Allie was too lost in sexual bliss to engage verbally. I slowed my pace just slightly.

"Jason said to tell you thank you," she began, "Before I start mouthing off about whatever else."

I nodded, acknowledging the ghost of a man I'd just met, who felt very much part of this moment. I kept pumping into the girl still clad in his fashion preferences.

"He says... oh god... he says enjoy the photos of your slut girlfriend, that he took with my phone."

I slapped Allie across the cheek, and she moaned in appreciation. I knew she really enjoyed that, and I tried to reserve it for special occasions. "All of it," I demanded, fucking her harder.

"He fucked this pussy like an animal. Like you're doing," she said. "There was no foreplay, no game."

I smiled; Jason valued his time.

"He barely spoke to me, just threw me around and pounded this poor little cunt. So hard," with a little pout that I dismissed.

"That poor little cunt loved it."

"Yes, I loved it. He was so fucking rough with me, slapping me... oh... holding me by the hair..." Allie's pussy spasmed and her mouth opened silently as she came around my thrusting cock.

The mental picture of Jason casting aside his mind games, focusing entirely on manhandling my girl, brought me close to the edge myself.

Allie could feel I was close to orgasm, and she concluded her filthy tale. "He came inside me, taking me from behind with a fist full of my hair in his hands." And I did the same, explosively, groaning as I flooded my dear girlfriend's receptive cunt with her second load of sperm of the evening. Allie grinned up at me victoriously.

----

We were both in somewhat of a daze the next morning. I fucked Allie again, languidly and then passionately, and then we talked as we lay sated in bed.

"I need a shower," Allie observed with a laugh. "I feel pretty filthy."

"That's definitely the word for it," I agreed.

"Still, there's something wonderful about being covered in both of your sweat, and filled with both of your cum. I almost want to leave it there, like... some kind of trophy, I guess?"

"You worked hard for it."

"We all did," she said with pride.

A bit later, over breakfast, I told Allie about Jason's reciprocal offer. I was surprised to see her look surprised, and visibly uneasy.

"Are you alright?" I asked. Allie mulled her thoughts.

"One of the reasons I could never have been with Jason, in a real way, is that he has creepy taste in male friends," she said. "There are things I know and things I don't, but they do group stuff, gangbangs mostly, taking turns with a girl."

"You don't object to the act; it's the people involved?" I asked. From our conversations I knew Allie had done threesomes a few times but never a full gangbang, and that in the abstract she would be excited to try one.

Allie sighed and looked away, with an annoyed expression. "One time he proposed involving one of his friends, an MFM kind of thing with me. We all met up beforehand and my creep alarm went off big-time. From then on I resolved I'd only see him singly. Everything else he's told me about those guys only reinforced it."

"Jason wasn't entirely specific, but it sounded like a proposal involving the two of us and a girl he knows, nobody else," I told her. "You know nothing's going to happen that you don't want."

"I'm not saying no," Allie said quickly. "Pushing forward with the relationship we want, that's what we're doing. Do you want to do it?"

"Yes," I said simply.

"Did he tell you who the girl is?"

"No, he didn't. I'll be sure to meet up with them somewhere public and see how it feels. You're sure you're OK with that?"

A deep breath. "Yes, I want you to do it if you want to do it. I just want to know everything after you come home to me."

"Of course," I assured her. "I'll need to get his number from you, to set it up."

Allie smiled again, with an edge. "Help yourself to whatever," she told me, unlocking her phone and handing it to me. As my finger closed in on the Contacts button, I saw a folder on the desktop that hadn't been there previously, labeled "Your Whore."