Home Coming

Story Info
Husband secretly spies wife with friend.
2.3k words
2.89
41.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had come home by Uber after a work function that wrapped up early and bounded upstairs looking for my wife Wendy, singing out her name as I took two stairs two at a time. No answer. The bedroom was empty. The media room and office were the same. Clearly, she wasn't home, which wasn't that unusual.

I'd flopped on our king bed and began scrolling my phone to send her a text and let her know I was home early when I heard a car pull up. I listened, expecting to hear her footsteps alone, but heard jingling keys and muffled voices, one deeper, possibly male. That's odd. What male would be coming over at 3.30 on a Tuesday? A tradesman, her loser brother maybe?

I heard the front door open and was immediately alarmed. It was Wendy talking to Matt, the husband of a female "friend" of hers from the school our kids mutually attended. I knew Matt and knew Wendy liked him. I also knew his wife, Yvonne, wasn't fucking him. They had problems in the bedroom, according to Wendy. And she often counselled Matt by phone about his marriage, implying to me that he might be gay, something at the time I thought nice of her to help. And every time Matt met Wendy at get-togethers, he gave her a full-frontal lingering hug. She'd dismiss it as friendly, "gay" and harmless when I bought it up, saying, "He's gay, and just doesn't know it." I thought no more of it.

Matt was an odd guy, feminine, but also a bit of a tough nut, too. I thought Wendy and I had a good marriage, although sex was a rarity, and dull when it did occur. Wendy did, on one occasion a few months back, after a lot of drinks, told me to my face that I was a dud root. The next day she said it was just a throw-away comment and wasn't true. In retrospect, there were red flags for months before this incident, I just never saw them.

And now here they are: my wife and another "gay" man were downstairs alone in a house, they thought. I listened and had about 10 seconds to decide whether to announce myself or not. I was just about to put my foot on the top step and sing out that I was home when Wendy said to Matt, "You've lost weight...You look really good."

My wife never complimented me, so I was a bit hurt and shocked. I froze and listened.

"Thanks. You do, too. I mean you've always looked good. I mean really good, too."

They laughed as Matt fumbled to explain himself. "You know what I mean."

The laughter subsided and it went very quiet for a long time. There was no way I could see what was going on from the top of the stairs, but as I was literally above them, I could hear everything very clearly. As I strained my hearing, I could hear soft clicking sounds.

It hit me like a diamond bullet in the gut. They were kissing.

I could clearly distinguish the distinctive soft, moist, passionate sound of heavy kissing. To seal it, I heard Wendy moan a soft sexual sigh that I knew meant he was touching her body.

Holy fuck, I was beside myself. I stood, frozen at the top of the stairs, hand gripping the rail as my world spun around me. Call me naïve, but this was a blindside. We'd been married 17 years, and never once had I suspected her or had reason to believe she was anything but faithful.

And yet here she was, moaning on my couch with another man's hands and lips roaming all over her body. Then it dawned on me: they were going to fuck. She knew what she was doing when they came back here. She knew I wouldn't be home until later, probably very drunk, so this was going to happen here and now. She was going to fuck him, probably on our bed. Strangely, as my mind spun and anger and betrayal rose like bile in my throat, my cock began to get hard and I felt the sharp shards of arousal overtake my body. This was as hot as fuck and I couldn't stop myself.

I listened as their passion increased. They were kissing heavily for about two or three minutes before I heard Matt whisper something. Wendy giggled, and then I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper and clothing dropping, then more kissing. Were they going to fuck right there, on the couch? This was both painfully erotic and very pleasurable; I was so hard it hurt. I couldn't stop the spiralling arousal, so I surrendered to it. I pulled my mid-sized cock out and began to wank to the sound of their kissing. The idea of them fucking, soon, in earshot, had me ready to come.

And then I heard it. Matt moaned, a long, deep sigh of pure pleasure. He moaned again, deeper this time. It was obvious to me: my wife was sucking Matt's cock. She never sucked mine these days. Ten years ago, maybe, but never now. I could hear the occasional slurp, and then Matt uttered something in an urgent tone. It was another beautiful stab in the gut when I heard my Wendy moan a long, lustful "um-hmm", his cock clearly still in her mouth.

It went deathly quiet for what seemed like an eternity. Did he come?

Suddenly there was the sound of hurried movement, of clothes being reshuffled so I retreated to our bedroom, in case they were coming upstairs. I moved back into the walk-in wardrobe, behind our bed. It's open to the room but around a corner diagonal to our ensuite. If I sat there, in the closet, so to speak, hidden behind my wife's dresses, it would be like sitting not even ten feet away from them. I could see the view back to the bed from the bathroom mirror and hear every single sound. If I was very still, I would be totally out of sight, if they didn't come back and investigate the closet. I could see and hear everything. I waited as I heard them climbing the stairs.

I stilled myself as they walked into the room. What I saw was a sight to behold. My wife walked in first, her top gone, bra exposed, but still with her skirt on, followed by Matt, who was naked from the waist down, and shirt open, carrying his pants. Matt's cock stood proudly in front of him. Compared to mine, his was very large: a big, thick veiny banana cock, with a large bulbous purple head and still nearly fully erect after being sucked. (He obviously didn't come.) Wendy shimmied out of her dress in an instant, leaving her naked, except for a bra. Where did her underwear go? Wendy spun around and they collided into a kiss. She would want to be fucked now, I figured. That's how she rolled. But I was wrong.

Matt's cock was squished between them, pointed up along her belly, parallel to the path it would soon follow inside my wife's body. My wife reached down and guided the monster between her semi-closed legs, letting it ride along her warmth. After kissing for a bit, Wendy slowly dropped to sit on the edge of the bed, looked up at Matt and took his hard cock into her mouth, again.

Now I saw what I only heard before. She sat on the corner of the bed, so I had a rear side view of Matt's cock slowly sliding into my wife's mouth. Matt held on to the back of Wendy's head and closed his eyes, tilting his head upward. For about five long, painful minutes I watched my wife lovingly give head to this man. She used her lips, tongue and both hands to coax his cock to orgasm. She licked his balls, swallowed them and went back to a fast-paced pump up and down his fat cock. Then repeated. Matt moaned and watched her. They locked eyes and smiled. As her pace increased, Matt pulled his hips back and warned her to stop, only about five seconds before issuing a series of long loud grunts. Wendy didn't stop.

A split second after I realised what had happened, I came, hands-free. Matt had come in my wife's mouth, something I'd never done. My wife had just sucked another man off and took his come in her mouth.

Matt's knees were buckling as he finished pumping his sperm into her mouth, a mouth I kissed only this morning. Wendy swallowed, and licked at his dick, cleaning it gently. When he'd finished, Wendy let his cock slide from her glistening lips, giving it a little peck as it left her warm mouth. They both laughed and Matt said that was great, as he ripped off his T-shirt and crawled up on the bed, fully naked. Wendy killed the lights for modesty, but turned the bedside lamp on, giving good illimitation.

"I got another 30; how about you?" Matt asked.

"Ted will get home, drunk, earliest 6, so..."

"We got time." They both said, almost in unison and laughed.

While this was going on, Wendy had rid herself of her bra, crawled up onto the bed and snuggled up next to Matt. They began to kiss again, passionately.

After a few minutes, with Matt on his back, Wendy slid her head down to Matt's limp, slimy cock yet again and took it in her mouth, not before declaring, "I love your cock."

For a few long seconds Wendy looked up into the bathroom mirror, and I thought straight at me. Did she see me? She started sucking Matt's cock. It was a long, slow, loving headjob: she played with his balls, hefting them, as she clamped her red lips around his trunk-like shaft that had begun to swell again. Her free hand wandered from his balls down to his ass crack. His legs opened, reflexively, indicating she was fingering asshole. Again, this was a first. Who was this woman? Wendy had never been like this with me, even in the early honeymoon phase.

After only about a minute of this, Matt sat upright, and pulled her head up, kissing her slimy mouth roughly, before pushing my wife's shoulders to get her on her back. Knowing what was coming, I saw Wendy spread her legs wide open. I caught a glimpse of her pussy, open, wet and swollen. She was ready to be fucked. Matt was on his knees beside my wife's hips, his cock was hard again, covered in saliva and come, with a large bulbous head, red, angry and swollen from the sucking.

Now when we do fuck, Wendy and I use rubbers. She hates the pill and I didn't really want a snip at 42. But I didn't see a rubber in sight. He was going to fuck her bareback, again something I hadn't done in almost a decade. Was she secretly on the pill for her lover?

Matt straddled Wendy's left leg, positioned his cock at her entrance and slid into her in one swift movement. They both moaned in pleasure. In the sexiest voice I'd ever heard, Wendy told Matt, "Fuck me."

They grabbed each other and began to fuck. It was deep animal fucking. They were kissing and gripping each other for grim life. Matt ploughed into my wife; his hips moving faster as his large balls slapped into her ass. He levered himself into a push-up position. I could smell their sex. It was salty and sweaty. Matt picked up the pace, driving his penis into her at a furious pace. I could hear a squelching sound, wet and messy. Although I thought it impossible, Mark picked up his pace further.

"I'm gonna come," Matt announced.

More kissing.

"Come in me," my wife breathlessly demanded.

More kissing and grunting.

Then with one final stab, Matt said he was coming. His hips, before a flurry of movement, now stopped still, as he ground his pelvis into hers, pushing his penis and his come as far as he could inside my wife. For her part, she clamped her legs around him and looked up at this man putting his sperm in her. Then they kissed like lovers. Matt gave her two or three more short stabbing thrusts, ensuring his sperm was lodged deep inside her.

I had been wanking slowly, but as the show was over, I let myself come. The sight of Matt dismounting my wife, his thick soft cock now slick with more sperm sliding out of her, did it. With two short tugs, I came again, dribbling feebly over my hand.

Matt jumped in the shower, and Wendy followed, her body red and swollen. Five minutes later I heard them go downstairs and make coffee and he leave after some small talk but not before what I'm certain I was one fully clothed, very quick, non-orgasm fuck in the kitchen.

I slipped out past the pool and pretended to come home a little tipsy an hour later. I said nothing, and Wendy acted normal. I wasn't sure what to do. That night I coaxed Wendy into sex, which she begrudgingly partook in. For foreplay, I went down on her. She'd showered, but the idea of licking her pussy drove me wild. When I buried my cock in her I came almost instantly, knowing that only hours earlier another man's much larger cock had put sperm where my cock now was. I think she was relieved when I pulled out and came over her pubes and belly, perversely excited by the feeling her pussy was Matt's now. She rolled over, scoffed and went to sleep within minutes. This all happened a month ago and I'm still processing it.