Dating an Actress Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake learns more about Delilah’s process and his crew duties.
1.3k words
4.47
2.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are still over 18.)

*

So after the last rehearsal I was like 99% sure Ainsley Park wanted to fuck me. On the one hand, Ainsley was hot as fuck. And my girlfriend Delilah was taking load after load of cum from several of her cast mates. But on the other hand, Delilah had a pretty rigorous code of ethics and all of her what-looked-like-infidelities were to her just expressions of her character in Cabaret. That little alt right shithead Ben Stevens tried to fuck her and she turned him down saying "Sally Bowles does not fuck Nazis." And sure enough there's no implication in Cabaret of any sexual connection between Delilah's character Sally and Ben's character Ernst. She didn't fuck Chase Park, one of the most popular guys in school, because he was playing an old man who Sally wouldn't be interested in. To her it was SALLY doing all this fucking. DELILAH was 100% faithful to her boyfriend. I had trouble wrapping my head around this since Sally was a fictional character and her vagina was very much Delilah's. But that didn't change the fact that if I fucked Ainsley it would be cheating. I didn't have any of Delilah's "artistic" justifications.

I was late to rehearsal and was marking my initials on the sign-in sheet outside when I heard familiar moans coming from Mr. Brooks' office. Xander Brooks was 38 and most of the girls in school had crushes on him. Since he directed all the school plays and, now with what I knew about theater girls, I assumed he fucked students. But of course I was still shocked when I saw him on top of Delilah thrusting into her. She had been steadfast in only sleeping with actors who played characters her character slept with (or would possibly sleep with; Delilah cast kind of a wide net in that regard, fucking pretty much anyone who wasn't playing an old man, a Nazi, or a homosexual. This pissed off Jason Hodges, who really wanted to fuck Delilah but, as gay character Bobby, had no plot justification.) Mr. Brooks was not in the play at all. He was the director. How the fuck could she justify this? I asked her... afterwards when she was cleaning Mr. Brooks' cum off of her tits.

"Jake, an actor is like an instrument. The director uses us to bring the art to life. You can't be any kind of good actor if you do not give the whole of your instrument to the artist."

"So to clarify... this is Delilah fucking our teacher? Not Sally?"

"I am whoever he tells me to be when he tells me to be them. But yes. I willingly and enthusiastically give myself to him, not just my characters. He was my first, back during my Romeo and Juliet audition. I owe him everything."

"And that's not cheating on me?"

"That is creating art, Jake. If I didn't give myself to him I would be cheating on my art!"

I was never going to understand this girl's rationalizations...

One day Ainsley sent me into the girls' dressing room, saying that they needed help... although she didn't say with what. When I went in all of the girls were topless.

"Hi, baby!" Delilah ran over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Um, hi. Ainsley said I needed to take care of something in here?"

"Ugh, yes!" Greta Ng said. She seemed tense. "I just had this nasty fight with" she shouted in the direction of the boys' dressing room "THAT ASSHOLE JASON" she took her voice back down to normal "and I need to de-stress."

"What like with some weed or something?"

All the girls laughed.

"We'uh nawt doin' choreography blazed." Jessica Benedetto said. She grew up in Long Island but transferred to our California school this year to pursue her modeling career. She's done some regional ads on the East coast but now that she was 18 had landed a Victoria' Secret ad and was rumored to be doing a Playboy spread soon. "Just tongue-punch her bawx so we can get awn with rehearsal."

"What?" I said. I didn't always understand her accent...

"Eat her out already so she can get her head right." Trishelle Hakim chimes in.

"Maybe we should just get Ainsley to do it. She ate me out on Romeo and Juliet all the time. She's really good at it." Hannah Krupp said.

"But Jake is like the BEST at it. Even better than Ainsley, I would know!" Delilah defended me. Wait my new crush had eaten out my girlfriend? Awesome! "Now Jake, work your magic on Greta so everyone knows my man is the best."

"And this isn't cheating?"

"It's your duty as part of the crew, babe! For the art!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. I lifted Greta onto the counter then sat down in a chair so I was facing her crotch. She had already removed her underwear before I had even gotten into the room. With my first lick, Greta moaned. My tongue danced around her clit as she grabbed my by the hair.

"Gawd damn that looks hawt! He gawt time to give me a tuhn?"

"I got you," Delilah's voice said. Was my girlfriend about to eat out a fucking underwear model? From the East Coast moans I heard moments later, yeah... she was.

As Greta got wetter and wetter I slid a finger into her. Her whole torso spasmed with pleasure. After a few minutes she screamed "OH GOD JAKE!!!"

As I stood up and wiped my face off I saw Delilah finish off Jessica, who was maintaining eye contact with me. Trishelle was fingering herself while Kayla O'Leary ate her ass and Hannah was sucking Olive Dunn's dick (I hadn't even known she was trans!).

Ainsley entered the room and said "It smells like sex in here. We need all the Kit Kat girls onstage to run 'Wilkommen.'" The girls all pulled their costumes on. Hannah wiped Olive's cum into her mouth and swallowed. As she was leaving she said to Ainsley "looks like you might have competition for best clit-licker on the crew." The Kit Kat girls all filed out.

Ainsley winked at me. "Loons likes you've discovered some of your crew duties."

"Yeah," I grinned. "Delilah even encouraged me."

"Nice to hear it. My first crew job was last year on Little Shop. I sucked, licked, and fucked every single cast member. It was when I knew who I was for the very first time."

"So..." I tried to be smooth. "I'm guessing a crew member probably also needs to... relieve stress for his stage manager too, right?"

Ainsley smiled at me. "Jake, Delilah is full of shit. She doesn't need to fuck to be a great actress. You think Meryl Streep needs to blow everyone to be a great actress?" She moves really close to be and stroked my dick through my pants. "The truth is Delilah is just a giant slut. And that's ok. Because I think you like giant sluts." She leaned in close and whispered in my ear. "Which is great. Because I'm the biggest slut in this school." She walked away to the door, then stopped. "When you fuck me... and you WILL fuck me... It won't be for any bullshit 'artistic' reasons. It will be because you want it bad enough to cheat on your slut girlfriend."

I was suddenly very nervous about this. "I love Delilah, Ainsley."

"We'll see." She got ready to leave then thought of something else to say. "I know you're thrilled to be pleasuring all the girls in the cast but some of your other duties you might find a bit..." she smirked "hard to swallow." She left the dressing room.

What the fuck did that mean?