All Comments on 'Dating in the Hills'

by tony_tiger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cleverly written, but . . .

way too brief to hold anyone's interest.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
up the dales and down in the hollows

t_t, yah'all msta had a hootenanny writin' ahl this.

As for the analmousie, you noticed she stuck around long enough to squeak out a comment?

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Like It

It's nice to find humor along with the sex. How would it be if real life was like this? People wouldn't have time for wars and such, but I guess we'd still fight over who's turn it was next, and some asshole would still want to invent things like electricity and steamboats. Most of us would be content to spear bunnies and roast them over the campfire, between hardons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
one thing's certain

in this happy valley, a boy like Billy Bob growing up won't have any of the complexes and problems boys have in our own society. He also won't have to jerk it all the time like a little kid. He just goes up to mom or sis, sticks a hand up her skirt to let her know what he needs, and leads her to the nearest bed. Or if he's too horny, he just bends his mother or sister over the kitchen counter or pushes her up against the wall. And shoves his hard young cock up a warm wet family cunt, up to his balls. Family cunt--your sister's slit and your mother's twat--is the best cunt there is.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 9 years ago
good ole cuntry humor

Al Capps cudna done it better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1

Tony you're not A Tiger .Never red such crappy writing in all of my life!!!!

tony_tigertony_tigeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Missing the point?

If you don't get the humor then you're missing out on life. I write these for fun which is what good sex is. These simple folk just do it as a natural thing. Wish I could be so fortunate as to live there and know these honest women.

The author who DOES live in the Ozarks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The one group that it is still PC to insult!

Ah .. yes! Feel free to make southern folks into cartoon characterizations of the results of in-breeding and chewing paint with high lead content. There's nothing considered politically incorrect about insulting a group of folks who happen to choose to live below the Mason-Dixon line. But, Allah help you if you offend any other group of folks!

It's always entertaining to watch "Deliverance" from the point of view of such sophisticated, urbane folks as you Yankees obviously are!

Signed,

A dumb, in-bred cracker who is obviously also a racist since I live in South Carolina. Still a weak group of people clinging to our guns and religion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Three

I given this a three starr. You know, this aint too far from true. But you yukked it up way too far. You'uns that have plenty don't know it, maybe, but sex is just good entertainment. If your careful and mind what your doing and avoid making her catch your baby, it is good natural and cheap entertainment. I don't mean cheap in a bad way. Just as in that way where folks have somethin to do without too much money to get hold of first. Folks that's got a lot can look at others peoples ways and look down. You Yukked up our ways of talking too much and the tale didn't really start anywhere and didn't really finish up anywhere, but it could've been a good one. Her brother aint much of a brother if he tells her that her kitty is too loose and expects her to get himhis jollies too. This needed some work before it got put up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super good

Wow a real good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous