All Comments on 'Dating My Friend’s Single Mom'

by CidEl12

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Epcy69Epcy695 months ago

Unless you're making out with Gene Simmons from "Kiss." I find it difficult for two people to shove their tongues down each other's throats. Can't say I hate it, and I can't say I loved it. But I can say a person wrote this story, and not A.I.. For your efforts I give you 5☆. Congratulations, you just won yourself a follower mister. Your stories can only get better from here.

Wiz1002Wiz10025 months ago

This was really spoiled by the amount of spelling mistakes, poor grammar and lack of speech marks where needed! The story itself was very good and could have been a 5* effort, but not with the sub-standard English. For someone who claims to be in law school with the Military I fear for the defendants or plaintiffs they come across. Sorry to be so blunt.

Hollyweed6996Hollyweed69965 months ago

Love the story so far, can't wait for next chapter

10Bender10Bender5 months ago

It was getting good. Nice build up, then she had an organism. Proofread proofread proofread. Then proofread again. Edit ruthlessly, then proofread again. There will still be an error or two but I won't have to wonder whether her organism is a baby, or a parasite. Same difference really

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too many spelling mistakes, and actually kind of boring.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry but this was so stupid, it really does not deserve any star. Please do not write a chapter 2, find yourself some else to do, walk dogs, cut grass anything but use a computer.

delbrucedelbruce5 months ago

Too many typos

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rachel and I; Mike and I;

grammatical errors are minor but annoying especially when they are repeated over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story except for the dialog. It's very stilted and no one talks like that during sex. It's verging on formal.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please get an editor, too too many grammatical errors.

JobewonJobewon5 months ago

There are a lot of people can only criticize, but it seems they can’t put their name on it. I loved this story. I’m looking forward to the next part. Thank you for your time.

JobewonJobewon5 months ago

There are a lot of people can only criticize, but it seems they can’t put their name on it. I loved this story. I’m looking forward to the next part. Thank you for your time.

DunkirkDunkirk5 months ago

He needs to move in with her and in time give her a baby bump.

OldDuffer65OldDuffer655 months ago

Dude, please have a second set of eyes read your work. The story could be really good, but repeated spelling errors, wrong word choices, and grammatical mistakes detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

1. Learn to spell. 2. Learn to type. 3. Grammar. 4th year college student? No.

mathur_nkmathur_nk5 months ago
Involvement of Mike

The involvement of Mike must be there in each chapter which may be dampner or accelerator, the fear of discovery or understanding by Mike while getting hint. All this would have made it naughtier and erotica pf for bidden, besides could do justice to the title about friends single mom. Otherwise it is just an ordinary story. Even age difference does not get highlighted

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please ask for an editor or at least a reader. Youre misteakes are killing your vaginally fabulous story ideer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

GREAT STORY! Well Written!! MORE PLEASE!!

mcitylinemcityline4 months ago

I want his friend to approve of the relationship and for them to get married. That may sound corny but it is so much better than some of the rape and humiliation on this site.

YorkiebudYorkiebud3 months ago

You seemed to be trying to cram every bit of sexual technique into the story which made it sound a bit formal. However, there was some merit in it. I agree with the others - there were too many typos and spelling mistakes.

gatwell478gatwell4783 months ago

Too many grammatical errors and typos for me to really enjoy it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous