All Comments on 'Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 03'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

For the third time you've left me both intrigued and feeling a desperate need to want to protect, Otis, a fictional character. This beautiful young man is so beguiling and innocent that one can't help but fall for him. #3 was another great chapter, giving us a look into the seedier side of life as well as seeing the sexual awakening of an adorably naive young man. Well done!

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

Nice touch to get to know Jasper a bit as he offered himself to Hudson. The sorts of people that run these places are pathetic but again they wouldn’t exist if there was no demand so it just makes the whole scenario sad, but I’m really glad you’ve chosen to write about it as society endeavors to see the signs of human trafficking. I’m interested to hear about what Hudson thought about his kiss with Otis that seemingly came out of nowhere and how he felt when Otis ran out of his apartment?

canndcannd9 months ago

Otis is adorable but i hope he gets someone to protect him soon. And i wanted to cry for kids like jasper.. not cool. Hope Hudson takes em down eventually.

zirael_6zirael_68 months ago

I’m entranced buy these characters. I can’t wait to see where their story goes. Excellent work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous