All Comments on 'Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 10'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
canndcannd4 months ago

You are killing this. You go from these sweet moments between otis and hudson. Those two need one of those names from both of theirs lol. Anyway, you go from those sweet moments to these dark moments like these monsters taking about a club that has acts ending in death. It's hard to read and i pray this is just the imagination of a great author and that shit like that doesn't happen...i felt so bad for jasper and he's lucky he got away bc that hard training was starting. Maybe angel will take his place but he'd prob like it.

I just can't imagine how they won't question hudson since he helped their main act get away! Jackie is a wild card for me. He doesn't seem totally corrupt and even had sweet moments. He seems to be a wannabe.

The scene with otis really touched me. I love crystal statues and my favorite is my Mice lol anyway the thing is i got started on that from someone who was like a mom who just passed so the fact that his grandma gave it to him b4 passing. I get why they mean alot. That said, i thought his talk is being so small not to be seen until dinnertime cared to look close enough was so deep. It was sad too. But I'm glad he has hudson now so he doesn't have to be invisible. Hudson noticed the little things probably bc of his job but i think he's so good for otis

Otis def needs a protector. I just hope Jackie doesn't bring otis on as a replacement bc Hudson won't keep his cool if that happens. I'm terrified of otis' innocence being destroyed by these monsters if they got their hands on him. I hope hudson can end the case soon bc the story between these two is plenty fun and sweet and such for me!

I won't what otis is hiding. With the way he is it could be small or big. The poor kid was hurt it seems and he thinks he deserved it. It's heartbreaking and i really hope they can overcome the truths that will someday be revealed and be a thing bc they are good for each other. Otis is a ray of sunshine in that dark world hudson has to immerse himself into someone's and he's the protector of the thing of beauty otis is.

I'm scared how dark this may get. I have my limits. Maybe some trigger warnings are necessary if we go much deeper into this dark world. But I'm here "till the sweet end' lol

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

Oh wow! This chapter took this great story from intriguing to dangerously intriguing fast. Till The Sweet End definitely sounds like a club that will be putting on live snuff performances. If Jasper has managed to escape, I imagine there's going to be hell to pay, and a lot of questions asked. It wouldn't surprise me if Jackie opening his mouth once too often causes him to take Jasper's place as opening act. I'm very interested in finding out who belongs to the concealed voice that Jasper heard talking about him. Chapter #10 was the darkest one yet, but the sweetness between Hudson and Otis in the beginning counteracted that nicely. Excellent chapter!

Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

Enjoying the ride. 2 story chapters were released today and they are both moving things along well. It sounds like there are numerous options of performers who may need to be eliminated so I’m excited about the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox