All Comments on 'Dating Rules And Pretty Fools Ch. 13'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

OMG, after that horizontal cha cha remark, I don't think I could love Otis more if these were real people and I was Hudson. After the darkness of this chapter, his naive innocence was exactly what was needed to lighten the mood. And this chapter was definitely dark! Particularly the part where Jackie described his john having him take a cold bath and lay silent whenever they had sex. It reminded me of a true story about an undertaker I once read who made his wife take ice baths before having sex with her, later it was found out that he'd been having sex with the corpses for years. While I don't know what the relationship is between Watson and Jackie, and I'm certain there is one, I doubt that would stop Watson from sacrificing Jackie if he needed to. Can't wait to find out where this goes from here, as always, another great chapter is leaving me wanting more.

canndcannd3 months ago

Keep it coming. So Jackie just seems like a slower guy who maybe needs some friends or someone to care for him. But it seems weird he can overlook the bad stuff when he seems to have a conscience. I think Watkins bright the cops on to see if hudson got revealed as one. Either way that man gets creeper and creepier. Wonder who Jackie is to him?

Otis continues to be adorable. Though his reluctance to answer in his shorts didn't fit his innocent little sex bunny he is with hudson. Lol.

I'd like to know more about what the cops knew and why they sent hudson in. Something made them him undercover even though he doesn't seem to have much in the way of facts yet.

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meant to tell you the day I read it (cough cough, the night I read the whole series so far) I LOVE IT ALL and I can’t wait for the next part

I’m in love with the two, so you by extension. They’re adorable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox